Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,164 members, 7,829,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Am I Doing Anything Wrong With My "Sister"? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Doing Anything Wrong With My "Sister"? (5713 Views)

Is There Anything Wrong In Keeping Male Friends As A Lady In A Relationship? / Am I Doing The Right Thing Or Not / Am I Doing It Right? (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Doing Anything Wrong With My "Sister"? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 07, 2021
So I just found out that my maternal great grandmother is the sister to my oga's father.

And I've been having some kinda romantic relationship with his daughter though she's gonna be in school soon, away from me.

My question is can I marry from this family? Is anything wrong with that? I'm confused..
Re: Am I Doing Anything Wrong With My "Sister"? by harmargedon: 8:17pm On Mar 07, 2021
The family tree is too long, I can't even place your position on the tree. wait first,

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Doing Anything Wrong With My "Sister"? by pozehnani(f): 8:42pm On Mar 07, 2021
No, you can't.

3 Likes

Re: Am I Doing Anything Wrong With My "Sister"? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 07, 2021
She's your aunt bro, sorry you can't. love can be wicked.

1 Like

Re: Am I Doing Anything Wrong With My "Sister"? by Nazgul: 8:57pm On Mar 07, 2021
Follow your heart...as long as you don't share the same womb or the same dad, and you're not cousins, my brother you're good to go.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am I Doing Anything Wrong With My "Sister"? by The5DME(m): 9:07pm On Mar 07, 2021
Do what needs to be done.

1 Like

Re: Am I Doing Anything Wrong With My "Sister"? by Lyrics269: 9:18pm On Mar 07, 2021
Move on with someone else...love is wicked

1 Like

Re: Am I Doing Anything Wrong With My "Sister"? by Yungstallion: 9:18pm On Mar 07, 2021
Fake story
Re: Am I Doing Anything Wrong With My "Sister"? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 07, 2021
embarassed lipsrsealed embarassed

Lalasticlala help me
Re: Am I Doing Anything Wrong With My "Sister"? by Traininghub(f): 9:59pm On Mar 07, 2021
I couldn't can, for real. I still can't can. grin grin grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Am I Doing Anything Wrong With My "Sister"? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 07, 2021
harmargedon:
The family tree is too long, I can't even place your position on the tree. wait first,

What do I do ?
cry
Re: Am I Doing Anything Wrong With My "Sister"? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 07, 2021
pozehnani:
No, you can't.

Oh Lord cry cry cry
Re: Am I Doing Anything Wrong With My "Sister"? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 07, 2021
Nazgul:
Follow your heart...as long as you don't share the same womb or the same dad, and you're not cousins, my brother you're good to go.

Yeah embarassed
Re: Am I Doing Anything Wrong With My "Sister"? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 07, 2021
After time, kisses, hugs, love talks embarassed embarassed

It's alright kiss embarassed
Re: Am I Doing Anything Wrong With My "Sister"? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 07, 2021
grin grin grin I don't mean to laugh grin grin grin grin but it's all I can do at the moment grin grin grin grin
Re: Am I Doing Anything Wrong With My "Sister"? by moremuch1(m): 11:24pm On Mar 07, 2021
As long as you are related one way or the other by blood, my brother disembark.

meanwhile
check my signature to mine for free a new Cryptocurrency that is about to be launched soon

1 Like

Re: Am I Doing Anything Wrong With My "Sister"? by prince2pac(m): 11:30pm On Mar 07, 2021
Masonkaycares:
grin grin grin I don't mean to laugh grin grin grin grin but it's all I can do at the moment grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Am I Doing Anything Wrong With My "Sister"? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Mar 07, 2021
Traininghub:
I couldn't can, for real. I still can't can. grin grin grin grin cheesy

I thought I was the only one that ca can't can.

Op, based on religion I'll advice you move on with someone else.
Thousands of girls everywhere.

Based on the motherfvcker called life,I'll say you put her legs down 360° as you both,,,,,

dance to the alter. smiley
Re: Am I Doing Anything Wrong With My "Sister"? by femi4: 5:38am On Mar 08, 2021
NwaEje:
So I just found out that my maternal great grandmother is the sister to my oga's father.

And I've been having some kinda romantic relationship with his daughter though she's gonna be in school soon, away from me.

My question is can I marry from this family? Is anything wrong with that? I'm confused..
you can't...you guys are third/fourth cousins

The consequences can be severe

1 Like

Re: Am I Doing Anything Wrong With My "Sister"? by InfernoNig: 5:50am On Mar 08, 2021
Ready to do cleansing if they find out.
Re: Am I Doing Anything Wrong With My "Sister"? by Monogamy: 6:21am On Mar 08, 2021
You called her your sister yet still asking if you are doing something wrong with her

Are you whinnying us?
Re: Am I Doing Anything Wrong With My "Sister"? by Nobody: 6:26am On Mar 08, 2021
Monogamy:
You called her your sister yet still asking if you are doing something wrong with her

Are you whinnying us?

cry cry cry

It's from my mother's side. My great grandmother is the sister to her grandfather..

I don't see anything wrong, can anything be done? Help, lalasticlala
Re: Am I Doing Anything Wrong With My "Sister"? by Nobody: 6:28am On Mar 08, 2021
InfernoNig:
Ready to do cleansing if they find out.

How please

I heard they could perform some traditional thingy, then I can then make her mine? How true is it?
Re: Am I Doing Anything Wrong With My "Sister"? by Monogamy: 6:28am On Mar 08, 2021
NwaEje:

cry cry cry

It's from my mother's side. My great grandmother is the sister to her grandfather..

I don't see anything wrong, can anything be done? Help, lalasticlala

Your great grandmother is the sister to her grandfather..

Somehow, you guys are related and to save yourself from future headache, let the girl be.

Abi ladies don finish for your area

1 Like

Re: Am I Doing Anything Wrong With My "Sister"? by Nobody: 6:29am On Mar 08, 2021
femi4:
you can't...you guys are third/fourth cousins

The consequences can be severe

How? it's from my mother's side. cry
Re: Am I Doing Anything Wrong With My "Sister"? by Nobody: 6:31am On Mar 08, 2021
Monogamy:

Your great grandmother is the sister to her grandfather..

Somehow, you guys are related and to save yourself from future headache, let the girl be.

Abi ladies don finish for your area

But it's "maternally"...

God.. embarassed embarassed what do I tell her?
Re: Am I Doing Anything Wrong With My "Sister"? by Monogamy: 6:37am On Mar 08, 2021
NwaEje:

But it's "maternally"...

God.. embarassed embarassed what do I tell her?

You do not have to tell her anything..

Just gradually unlove her. Though it won't be easy but it's make Sense to go through the stress now than later.

Na issue to discuss later

1 Like

Re: Am I Doing Anything Wrong With My "Sister"? by Nobody: 6:42am On Mar 08, 2021
Monogamy:

You do not have to tell her anything..

Just gradually unlove her. Though it won't be easy but it's make Sense to go through the stress now than later.

cry cry cry I even promised her marriage, I pray she forgets about me when she goes to school. That's if nothing can be done.
Re: Am I Doing Anything Wrong With My "Sister"? by Monogamy: 6:43am On Mar 08, 2021
NwaEje:

cry cry cry I even promised her marriage, I pray she forgets about me when she goes to school. That's if nothing can be done.

If she is going to school, then be rest assured that her love for you might fade...

She for try new school love..

2 Likes

Re: Am I Doing Anything Wrong With My "Sister"? by Nobody: 7:00am On Mar 08, 2021
Monogamy:

If she is going to school, then be rest assured that her love for you might fade...

She for try new school love..

Hmm, whichever way I'm ready cry
I've done lotta things with her, the first person to do so.. You know..
Re: Am I Doing Anything Wrong With My "Sister"? by columbus007(m): 7:40am On Mar 08, 2021
I am among those that still can't can Op.
Re: Am I Doing Anything Wrong With My "Sister"? by Nato008(m): 7:42am On Mar 08, 2021
Monogamy:

Are you whinnying us?
asinh the whining no be here oh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Handsome Or Pretty (pics) / See What I Wore To Sound City Mvp Awards Yesterday Night (pics) / How I Bursted A Lowkey Hookup Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.