Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,893 members, 7,828,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

How I Bursted A Lowkey Hookup Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Bursted A Lowkey Hookup Girl (5712 Views)

This How I Bruster A Lowkey Hookup Girl PICTURE'S / Man Helps Hookup Girl Off The Street / My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Bursted A Lowkey Hookup Girl by Whazar(m): 2:20am On Aug 02, 2023
There was this girl I met around 2019 while working in a nearby state, we lost contact during the Covid pandemic cos I had to leave the state. So fast forward to 2021 work brought me back to the same state again and as luck would have it I met her again. I could barely recognize her her because she was now lean and changed looks a lot, so we got talking and I invited her to my rented crib there

On her first visit as we got talking I sensed some olosho vibes in her like multiple piercings , she now had like 4 different tattoos, now a single mother and so on, the straw that broke the camels back was when I initiated sex with her and she said and I quote “so you will now sleep with me for free?” I was like “wow ok” so I promised her 10k made tf of 5k to her and said I will give her the rest next day. I had my way wit her that day sha

She later made it a routine to come to my crib at least 3 times a week to get the D but I made it known to her it will not be transactional anymore so she agreed but kept pressuring me to have a serious relationship with her but I knew deep down this was not the same girl I used to know so to be actually sure I set up another WhatsApp account on my android phone and chatted her up saying I got her number from all these add up ads and I just came back from London and would like to hook up with her

After chatting her up for just 2 days and made a lot of promises if she agree to meet, she started sending me her nudes I still have pics of the chat and her puzzy on my phone so I simply showed her the chat when she came to my house the next day, she felt so ashamed that she wished the ground could just swallow her, then she started crying how her friends lured her to the hook up biz around 2020 and so on how she got pregnant bla bla bla . I just told her to start going and never to text me again. Ever since then this girl has been bitter always sending curses and emotional messages to me on socials saying I took advantage of her and so on but I only made one promise to her that I won’t share that her nude and I will never do that

I blocked her on all socials when I finally moved out of that state early this year

Make guys dey shine eyes well oo, so many good girls have turned bad and what surprised me most was how things got worse for this girl just within space of two years

28 Likes

Re: How I Bursted A Lowkey Hookup Girl by Taylor90: 2:33am On Aug 02, 2023
undecided
Re: How I Bursted A Lowkey Hookup Girl by buttlover(m): 4:29am On Aug 02, 2023
So how many girls have you slept with since then. Are you hollier than her?

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Bursted A Lowkey Hookup Girl by fourboys: 4:43am On Aug 02, 2023
cool cool
Re: How I Bursted A Lowkey Hookup Girl by Whazar(m): 5:19am On Aug 02, 2023
buttlover:
So how many girls have you slept with since then. Are you hollier than her?
Numerous

I didn’t claim to be holier than her but she trying to hide what I know is what I’m saying here

If nah about hook up, guy forget I Dey smell am from afar cos me sef dey patronize dem wella before

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Bursted A Lowkey Hookup Girl by LordBillionz: 5:23am On Aug 02, 2023
Whazar:

Numerous

I didn’t claim to be holier than her but she trying to hide what I know is what I’m saying here

If nah about hook up, guy forget I Dey smell am from afar cos me sef dey patronize dem wella before
She was protecting herself. And you ain't any different from her.

18 Likes

Re: How I Bursted A Lowkey Hookup Girl by Jjhunt(m): 5:46am On Aug 02, 2023
Whazar:
There was this girl I met around 2019 while working in a nearby state, we lost contact during the Covid pandemic cos I had to leave the state. So fast forward to 2021 work brought me back to the same state again and as luck would have it I met her again. I could barely recognize her her because she was now lean and changed looks a lot, so we got talking and I invited her to my rented crib there

On her first visit as we got talking I sensed some olosho vibes in her like multiple piercings , she now had like 4 different tattoos, now a single mother and so on, the straw that broke the camels back was when I initiated sex with her and she said and I quote “so you will now sleep with me for free?” I was like “wow ok” so I promised her 10k made tf of 5k to her and said I will give her the rest next day. I had my way wit her that day sha

She later made it a routine to come to my crib at least 3 times a week to get the D but I made it known to her it will not be transactional anymore so she agreed but kept pressuring me to have a serious relationship with her but I knew deep down this was not the same girl I used to know so to be actually sure I set up another WhatsApp account on my android phone and chatted her up saying I got her number from all these add up ads and I just came back from London and would like to hook up with her

After chatting her up for just 2 days and made a lot of promises if she agree to meet, she started sending me her nudes I still have pics of the chat and her puzzy on my phone so I simply showed her the chat when she came to my house the next day, she felt so ashamed that she wished the ground could just swallow her, then she started crying how her friends lured her to the hook up biz around 2020 and so on how she got pregnant bla bla bla . I just told her to start going and never to text me again. Ever since then this girl has been bitter always sending curses and emotional messages to me on socials saying I took advantage of her and so on but I only made one promise to her that I won’t share that her nude and I will never do that

I blocked her on all socials when I finally moved out of that state early this year

Make guys dey shine eyes well oo, so many good girls have turned bad and what surprised me most was how things got worse for this girl just within space of two years
You did worse and you are not ashame.

2 Likes

Re: How I Bursted A Lowkey Hookup Girl by kakaaa77: 5:58am On Aug 02, 2023
send me one of her nude picture, i want to check something, olosho detective,
Re: How I Bursted A Lowkey Hookup Girl by Whazar(m): 6:04am On Aug 02, 2023
LordBillionz:

She was protecting herself. And you ain't any different from her.

How about she just coming out clean instead of trying to form righteous when she’s for the street

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Bursted A Lowkey Hookup Girl by Whazar(m): 6:04am On Aug 02, 2023
kakaaa77:
send me one of her nude picture, i want to check something, olosho detective,
Will never do that man

5 Likes

Re: How I Bursted A Lowkey Hookup Girl by Gaspardd(m): 6:32am On Aug 02, 2023
Thou shall not judge
While she might obtain the mercy of our merciful omnipotent God, do you realise you might be sent to eternal damnation for this your attitude?.... Think about it.

6 Likes

Re: How I Bursted A Lowkey Hookup Girl by kakaaa77: 6:46am On Aug 02, 2023
Whazar:

Will never do that man
i was just joking okay.
Re: How I Bursted A Lowkey Hookup Girl by Lalami3232(m): 6:55am On Aug 02, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin
I no get anything to talk but it say "If you no meet your GF/wife as a virgin, oga go for DNA test oooooo because non-virgins aka boreholes can't be trusted".
Most 9ja babes are like this but dem dey run am on a low-key. If not for pussy tightener, majority of us for no dey enjoy sex from these women. Even with the tightener, E still be like say we dey ocean. cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Bursted A Lowkey Hookup Girl by LordBillionz: 7:00am On Aug 02, 2023
Whazar:

How about she just coming out clean instead of trying to form righteous when she’s for the street

She thought she could have something with you and you even said it.

2 Likes

Re: How I Bursted A Lowkey Hookup Girl by Whazar(m): 7:07am On Aug 02, 2023
LordBillionz:

She thought she could have something with you and you even said it.
Well I didn’t want something with a public property

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Bursted A Lowkey Hookup Girl by LordBillionz: 7:52am On Aug 02, 2023
Whazar:

Well I didn’t want something with a public property
you're same with her. No difference

9 Likes

Re: How I Bursted A Lowkey Hookup Girl by flokii: 8:14am On Aug 02, 2023
@OP You know she might be infected with HIV or even the cancer causing Human Papiloma virus (HPV) responsible for cervical cancer in women and prostate cancer in men.. One shocking discovery I got wind of is that most of those hookup girls have one terminal illness they are facing e.g. cancers, AIDS etc. so they lessen the burden on them by "sharing" the disease to unsuspecting male fun seekers.
There is one prayer we say in Yoruba.. ti won ba n ta iku ni 5 kobo, ki Olorun ma je ka bawon ra.

2 Likes

Re: How I Bursted A Lowkey Hookup Girl by Dimaya: 8:14am On Aug 02, 2023
Na WA o
Re: How I Bursted A Lowkey Hookup Girl by Gadafii: 8:24am On Aug 02, 2023
Some guys are really jobless sha

What did you gain in this by the way

7 Likes

Re: How I Bursted A Lowkey Hookup Girl by PortHarcourtcit(m): 8:30am On Aug 02, 2023
Your younger sister will do worse... I'm already fallen for the poor girl... you took advantage of her vulnerability...

5 Likes

Re: How I Bursted A Lowkey Hookup Girl by Stevedison(m): 9:09am On Aug 02, 2023
You are painting her black when you are not different from her. Do you know how she feeds? Who are you to judge her?
You said she started sending you her nudes. Can you swear with your life that you are not the one who requested for nudes?
Your actions are bad man. You took advantage of her weakness. Everybody has one. Now you have her nudes in your phone and you claim you can't leak it so what are they still doing in your phone?
You might not have the intention of leaking her nudes but please delete them from your phone if they are still there. Your phone might get stolen or something might happen and those pictures will get out.

Please if you are in the position to help her please do and don't judge her. Advice her like a brother cos it's not easy to survive alone as a lady. You don't know what she is going through.

9 Likes

Re: How I Bursted A Lowkey Hookup Girl by Blaxie: 9:20am On Aug 02, 2023
The fact that you don’t see how you and the babe are alike is baffling😂..

4 Likes

Re: How I Bursted A Lowkey Hookup Girl by myyansh68(m): 9:40am On Aug 02, 2023
Chaii.
SMH.

Pot calling kettle black.

All human beings are sinners because we are born in sin. But not all humans are saints.

Remember Jesus, died for the sinners, not for a saint like you.

3 Likes

Re: How I Bursted A Lowkey Hookup Girl by Whazar(m): 9:45am On Aug 02, 2023
Don’t you guys read to comprehend or what?

I said someone was giving me vibes of an olosho that’s still in the business so I decided to test her, I would have taken her serious if she passed the test but you all need to see how she was throwing herself to the imaginary guy I created just because I mentioned London and offered her cash if she agreed to sleep with me (the guy)

Nawa oo this is the same girl that used to do shakara the very first year I met her now fast forward to last year she suddenly wants something serious with me cos her market has devalued abi

If I post a single screenshot of the convo here you would not want to have a female child I swear
You guys are funny

And yes we are different for those saying we are the same

5 Likes

Re: How I Bursted A Lowkey Hookup Girl by FairlyUSEDpussy: 10:34am On Aug 02, 2023
Whazar:
Don’t you guys read to comprehend or what?

I said someone was giving me vibes of an olosho that’s still in the business so I decided to test her, I would have taken her serious if she passed the test but you all need to see how she was throwing herself to the imaginary guy I created just because I mentioned London and offered her cash if she agreed to sleep with me (the guy)

Nawa oo this is the same girl that used to do shakara the very first year I met her now fast forward to last year she suddenly wants something serious with me cos her market has devalued abi

If I post a single screenshot of the convo here you would not want to have a female child I swear
You guys are funny

And yes we are different for those saying we are the same

LoL......
This yo last outburst crack me up........

See........85% of guys on here r simps and loses rationality wen it cums to woman issue........no need explaining anything to them anymore......

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Bursted A Lowkey Hookup Girl by 24SEVEN: 10:35am On Aug 02, 2023
Whazar:

Like she didn't ask for your photos and didn't initiate whatsapp video calls before sending you nudes?. Wow. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: How I Bursted A Lowkey Hookup Girl by lascos912(m): 11:20am On Aug 02, 2023
oga if you no delete your useless post comot for here ogun go kill you
Re: How I Bursted A Lowkey Hookup Girl by Whazar(m): 11:20am On Aug 02, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy:

LoL......
This yo last outburst crack me up........

See........85% of guys on here r simps and loses rationality wen it cums to woman issue........no need explaining anything to them anymore......

I just tire man upon how much guys try on here to eradicate this simp behavior

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Bursted A Lowkey Hookup Girl by Noble4life(m): 11:51am On Aug 02, 2023
Ayam not understanding the moral decadence in our society anymore o. Why una dey defend the olosho?? Fine, nobody holy pass and the corn tree herself dey sick but it doesn't justify the level of morality in the society. If we keep supporting and giving olosho's reasons for engaging in this trade then I'm sorry we're sitting on dynamites. I rest my case.....

5 Likes

Re: How I Bursted A Lowkey Hookup Girl by Goodman2023: 11:55am On Aug 02, 2023
Whazar:

Girls who Bleep around are prostitute, while guys who Bleep around are Sharp guys...mumu they whyne me...hahahhahahhaba

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Bursted A Lowkey Hookup Girl by LandMann: 12:22pm On Aug 02, 2023
Gaspardd:
Thou shall not judge
While she might obtain the mercy of our merciful omnipotent God, do you realise you might be sent to eternal damnation for this your attitude?.... Think about it.

Stop misrepresenting God and indirectly praising immorality and shameful behaviour of ladies and men in Nigeria. Both the op, the girl and you deserve to rot in hell.
Re: How I Bursted A Lowkey Hookup Girl by Gaspardd(m): 12:37pm On Aug 02, 2023
LandMann:

Stop misrepresenting God and indirectly praising immorality and shameful behaviour of ladies and men in Nigeria. Both the op, the girl and you deserve to rot in hell.

I think you shld worry more about you judging aw pple live there lives.
"immorality and shameful" who re you to judge? Do you know the full story?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Fbck Your Cousin? / What To Do When A Woman Flakes Out On You / How To Pick The Right Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.