Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,876 members, 7,855,578 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 05:25 AM

Am I Doing The Right Thing Or Not - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Doing The Right Thing Or Not (3264 Views)

I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? / Why Are Girls Fond Of Doing This? Is This Just A Naija Thing Or A Global Thing? / Virgin Man, Virgin Woman; Same Thing Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Doing The Right Thing Or Not by riche12: 2:17am On May 12, 2021
This is about a girl I met early last month, we started chatting and calling, having fun on phone had sex etc... I never had any feelings for her cause of the numerous guys I see with her,

Later on she started telling me deep stuffs about herself and how the relationship she was in failed her to some extent. First I had pity on her after hearing her story and decide not to play her as I usually do after having her.....

Fast forward to the day she left her phone unlocked, I went to her phone and saw so many chats with many guys and the pictures of her that she sends to them even dick pictures that they send to her (but those was before we started having serious talks). I was shocked and I instantly changed the way I see her.

I showed her, and she started crying, apologising, even came down to my place after work to cry and explain that it was the heartbreak she had that made her start looking outside for guys to make her happy again.

But that day changed so many things... When she's online without chatting me, I start thinking of another things, she has been apologising and giving many reasons for her actions but I still feel like am being lied to.

After sex the other day, I requested for her phone and her hands started shaking, I took it from her and opened her WhatsApp, danng a different guy sent another greeting message.... I ask her, and she said HE IS A PHOTOGRAPHER THAT TOOK HIS PICTURES A CERTAIN TIME...... She went ahead to block him then but I noticed some hesitation with her actions

2 days later I saw her on Facebook but she told me she had none, asked her and she said her girlfriend opened it for her that they persuaded her.... Blahhh blahhh blahhh.

The beef here is this, our hearts betray us atimes I'm slowly starting to feel for this girl and also the way she wants me to take her is very different from her actions, she even sent my pictures to her aunt that am her man..... But what I see around her ls making it difficult for me to Love her the way she wants,

So I want to quit the relationship but am like unsure whether she's real, if its my fault that am too noosy on her stuff, or if she's really a wolf in sheep's clothing and is waiting for the right time to reveal her trueself because it will really hurt me to catch her redhanded while we are still in this relationship

Pls I need advice
Re: Am I Doing The Right Thing Or Not by BabbanBura(m): 2:24am On May 12, 2021
riche12:
This is about a girl I met early last month, we started chatting and calling, having fun on phone had sex etc... I never had any feelings for her cause of the numerous guys I see with her,

Later on she started telling me deep stuffs about herself and how the relationship she was in failed her to some extent. First I had pity on her after hearing her story and decide not to play her as I usually do after having her.....

Fast forward to the day she left her phone unlocked, I went to her phone and saw so many chats with many guys and the pictures of her that she sends to them even dick pictures that they send to her (but those was before we started having serious talks). I was shocked and I instantly changed the way I see her.

I showed her, and she started crying, apologising, even came down to my place after work to cry and explain that it was the heartbreak she had that made her start looking outside for guys to make her happy again.

But that day changed so many things... When she's online without chatting me, I start thinking of another things, she has been apologising and giving many reasons for her actions but I still feel like am being lied to.

After sex the other day, I requested for her phone and her hands started shaking, I took it from her and opened her WhatsApp, danng a different guy sent another greeting message.... I ask her, and she said HE IS A PHOTOGRAPHER THAT TOOK HIS PICTURES A CERTAIN TIME...... She went ahead to block him then but I noticed some hesitation with her actions

2 days later I saw her on Facebook but she told me she had none, asked her and she said her girlfriend opened it for her that they persuaded her.... Blahhh blahhh blahhh.

The beef here is this, our hearts betray us atimes I'm slowly starting to feel for this girl and also the way she wants me to take her is very different from her actions, she even sent my pictures to her aunt that am her man..... But what I see around her ls making it difficult for me to Love her the way she wants,

So I want to quit the relationship but am like unsure whether she's real, if its my fault that am too noosy on her stuff, or if she's really a wolf in sheep's clothing and is waiting for the right time to reveal her trueself because it will really hurt me to catch her redhanded while we are still in this relationship

Pls I need advice

Dem redpill gangs are coming to reset ya drooling brain!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Doing The Right Thing Or Not by iHart(m): 3:25am On May 12, 2021
Continue

Re: Am I Doing The Right Thing Or Not by WaterWalker5(m): 3:48am On May 12, 2021
My guy I have one advice for you and its what the Wrestling star Bray Wyatt normally uses before he became the 'Fiend'
My advice is "RUN"
First off, you've start having sex with a girl you barely know and that has clouded your reason.
Secondly: She knows she has a hold on you you and she's using it to her advantage.

Here's what you must do:
Skip the sex and the snooping and just observe her in a non paranoid way.
You keep having sex with her, then you don't need our advice

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Doing The Right Thing Or Not by Godada(m): 3:53am On May 12, 2021
There are many red flags flashing. To avoid premium tears serves in wholesale, swerve

1 Like

Re: Am I Doing The Right Thing Or Not by chukwuibuipob: 4:29am On May 12, 2021
sad Kids on the beat sad cool grin grin
Re: Am I Doing The Right Thing Or Not by riche12: 5:01am On May 12, 2021
WaterWalker5:
My guy I have one advice for you and its what the Wrestling star Bray Wyatt normally uses before he became the 'Fiend'
My advice is "RUN"
First off, you've start having sex with a girl you barely know and that has clouded your reason.
Secondly: She knows she has a hold on you you and she's using it to her advantage.

Here's what you must do:
Skip the sex and the snooping and just observe her in a non paranoid way.
You keep having sex with her, then you don't need our advice

Thankz for dat
Re: Am I Doing The Right Thing Or Not by riche12: 5:02am On May 12, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
sad Kids on the beat sad cool grin grin

Are u matured?

1 Like

Re: Am I Doing The Right Thing Or Not by Mylife89(m): 5:35am On May 12, 2021
I’m currently serving, I meet this beautiful, lady while in camp, We served together till my relocation worked, we were in love or so I thought.

Things has been going well, even when it's a long distance relationship, up until yesterday night I called her and while we were talking the following was happening:

She wasn't paying attention while responding awkwardly

She was trying hard not to moan loud.

She was telling me to go to bed that it's late in a moaning tune.

While I was still trying to listen more closely, I could hear a guy spitting, I'm sure on her pussy and giving her head which even made her not talk back for some split seconds.

As a guy man I coded, but still kept the conversation going even with the responses from her �

But while all that, I was losing my mind, my heart racing like someone who just got news about Jesus coming in 5mis and hasn't repented �

I couldn't take it anymore and told her that why is there someone there with her and she couldn't tell me.

It was like boom, next thing I heard was a guy wishper, meaning she had the phone on speaker, and she also immediately regained her senses and responded like a normal person saying things like

Ah, me noooo
Dear am alone in the room no one with me
Don't you trust me

Me already filled with rage ended the call and here I am it's 5am and I still cant sleep well

Fear ladies

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Doing The Right Thing Or Not by talk2hb1(m): 5:54am On May 12, 2021
Mylife89:
I’m currently serving, I meet this beautiful, lady while in camp, We served together till my relocation worked, we were in love or so I thought.

Things has been going well, even when it's a long distance relationship, up until yesterday night I called her and while we were talking the following was happening:

While I was still trying to listen more closely, I could hear a guy spitting, I'm sure on her pussy and giving her head which even made her not talk back for some split seconds.

As a guy man I coded, but still kept the conversation going even with the responses from her �

But while all that, I was losing my mind, my heart racing like someone who just got news about Jesus coming in 5mis and hasn't repented �

I couldn't take it anymore and told her that why is there someone there with her and she couldn't tell me.

It was like boom, next thing I heard was a guy wishper, meaning she had the phone on speaker, and she also immediately regained her senses and responded like a normal person saying things like

Ah, me noooo
Don't you trust me

Me already filled with rage ended the call and here I am it's 5am and I still cant sleep well

Fear ladies
You Should Have Confronted Her Instantly,
Guys Should Learn To Break Their Heart From Day 0 When You Are In A Relationship.
Take Heart Bro, I guess you have invested too much in the relationship

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I Doing The Right Thing Or Not by Mylife89(m): 6:26am On May 12, 2021
talk2hb1:

You Should Have Confronted Her Instantly,
Guys Should Learn To Break Their Heart From Day 0 When You Are In A Relationship.
Take Heart Bro, I guess you have invested too much in the relationship

I did and she denied, that's what fueled my rage, even this morning she is still denying.

I invested, time, my heart, money, and much more, in the end all I get is this!!!

Funny thing is I know her she would deny on the premise that an not there, but as a guy man that I am, I have lots of experience and know how those type of things goes

1 Like

Re: Am I Doing The Right Thing Or Not by Bettie95: 6:51am On May 12, 2021
Mylife89:

She wasn't paying attention while responding

awkwardly

Ah, me noooo
Don't you trust me

Fear ladies

Ehya... That was gross. Sorry man.

1 Like

Re: Am I Doing The Right Thing Or Not by OB7Foreva(m): 7:01am On May 12, 2021
Brudda, she belongs to the street!
Re: Am I Doing The Right Thing Or Not by Michelle55: 7:05am On May 12, 2021
Mylife89:

Ah, me noooo
Don't you trust me

Fear ladies
Sorry about that, just save your energy and focus more on yourself and business. You've been saved from future heartbreak.
Don't worry, you will heal up nicely.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Doing The Right Thing Or Not by Jeon(f): 8:18am On May 12, 2021
riche12:

Pls I need advice

Lollittaa my pop up

Come read a nice novel.
Re: Am I Doing The Right Thing Or Not by Made619(m): 9:01am On May 12, 2021
Mylife89:

Ah, me noooo
Don't you trust me

Fear ladies
You see this words,"Don't you trust me?" trust them at your own peril. I've learnt over the years not to take any lady serious. I go jus dey play along but my heart dey my back. I move on in split seconds cuz my heart no dey d game. sorry about this bro just walk away. I say this to every man, NEVER EVER IN YOUR LIFE TAKE BACK A CHEATING LADY EVEN IF IT'S HALF TIMES OR ONCE SHE CHEATED. E GET WHY.

5 Likes

Re: Am I Doing The Right Thing Or Not by Nobody: 9:08am On May 12, 2021
Jeon:

Lollittaa my pop up

Come read a nice novel.
Don't call my precious name before I ban you angry
Re: Am I Doing The Right Thing Or Not by Jayrockk: 9:12am On May 12, 2021
My brother jakpa!! oo grin
Re: Am I Doing The Right Thing Or Not by larryking540: 9:22am On May 12, 2021
Mylife89:

I did and she denied, that's what fueled my rage, even this morning she is still denying.

I invested, time, my heart, money, and much more, in the end all I get is this!!!

Funny thing is I know her she would deny on the premise that an not there, but as a guy man that I am, I have lots of experience and know how those type of things goes

and I doubt if this lady has invested any of these in the relationship ,,from my little past experiences ,when a lady doesn't invest time , financial aid In a relationship ,she takes it for granted,same goes with a guy and in your situation u have done it higher ,don't feel bad Bec most individuals are ready to trade 5mins sex for a relationship that has blossom ,,I have seen it over and over again ....just go to gym and keep fit by the time you are back you will be alright .

4 Likes

Re: Am I Doing The Right Thing Or Not by Mylife89(m): 9:55am On May 12, 2021
larryking540:

and I doubt if this lady has invested any of these in the relationship ,,from my little past experiences ,when a lady doesn't invest time , financial aid In a relationship ,she takes it for granted,same goes with a guy and in your situation u have done it higher ,don't feel bad Bec most individuals are ready to trade 5mins sex for a relationship that has blossom ,,I have seen it over and over again ....just go to gym and keep fit by the time you are back you will be alright .

You are right people are ready to forgo long term goals for short term enjoyment

We all learn, and I would begin my healing stage, it would not be easy, love is a facade and I will be fine last last.

Learn from my experience, ladies are amazing but don't know what they truly want

I hope I end up a married man someday, cos I have doubts

3 Likes

Re: Am I Doing The Right Thing Or Not by larryking540: 10:01am On May 12, 2021
Mylife89:

You are right people are ready to forgo long term goals for short term enjoyment

We all learn, and I would begin my healing stage, it would not be easy, love is a facade and I will be fine last last.

Learn from my experience, ladies are amazing but don't know what they truly want

I hope I end up a married man someday, cos I have doubts
you have not yet met you knows the terms and conditions of a relationship ,when u meet one ,na you go day run from hux ,just chill man that hot blood of eating around is still boiling in her brains ...let her be

1 Like

Re: Am I Doing The Right Thing Or Not by talk2hb1(m): 10:27am On May 12, 2021
Mylife89:

Bro, just ignore her side and focus on making money. Women Don't love, they only love you for something of benefit to them.
Move on, she will deny and even beg as much as she has something to gain (Money, attention, influence, etc)

4 Likes

Re: Am I Doing The Right Thing Or Not by Mylife89(m): 10:36am On May 12, 2021
talk2hb1:

Bro, just ignore her side and focus on making money. Women Don't love, they only love you for something of benefit to them.
Move on, she will deny and even beg as much as she has something to gain (Money, attention, influence, etc)

Thanks to everyone that contributed, life goes on

One love
Re: Am I Doing The Right Thing Or Not by Mylife89(m): 11:35am On May 12, 2021
Update

She just called me to apologize, she confessed she meet another guy whom they recently started dating.

I asked why didn't she tell me, lol she said she was scared of losing me.

She cried and cried on the phone, she underestimated my smartness and observations

I told her, to take care I would never see her again, she should live happily ever after with the new guy.

I won't call her again, would block her numbers, she should not even try contacting me

While the crying on her end increased I kept telling her things I won't do and I meant all

I have done some and would do all, I was honest and loyal, I loved and have lost, am in pains but in the end I will be fine

8 Likes

Re: Am I Doing The Right Thing Or Not by Emmzy201(m): 12:14pm On May 12, 2021
Mylife89:
Update

She just called me to apologize, she confessed she meet another guy whom they recently started dating.

She cried and cried on the phone, she underestimated my smartness and observations

I told her, to take care I would never see her again, she should live happily ever after with the new guy.

I won't call her again, would block her numbers, she should not even try contacting me

While the crying on her end increased I kept telling her things I won't do and I meant all

I have done some and would do all, I was honest and loyal, I loved and have lost, am in pains but in the end I will be fine

You be man!!
I'm so happy for you right now
You'll heal and be fine
Redpill wins once again

1 Like

Re: Am I Doing The Right Thing Or Not by sunnedee2: 12:38pm On May 12, 2021
Mylife89:
Update

Ordinarily, I don't comment on relationship issues on here.
But in your own case, I have one advice.
RUN!!!
Block her everywhere and don't ever reconsider.
What you know cant hurt you. But this one you know 'll haunt you forever if you take her back.
You'll always have that mental image of another guy shagging your girl and it will drive you crazy anytime you are with her.

Run bro. Run.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Doing The Right Thing Or Not by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 12:53pm On May 12, 2021
What were you looking for in her phone?

Shebi you have see what you were looking for
Re: Am I Doing The Right Thing Or Not by OSDD(m): 2:46pm On May 12, 2021
Mylife89:

Ah, me noooo
Don't you trust me

Fear ladies

This is fuxking crude...
Re: Am I Doing The Right Thing Or Not by blinking001(m): 2:59pm On May 12, 2021
Your girl belongs to the streets. Stop feeling sorry for women when they cry. Stop falling for their manipulations.

6 Likes

Re: Am I Doing The Right Thing Or Not by Angelacruz: 7:00pm On May 12, 2021
The both of u are not serious... Keep deceiving ur self

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Righteousness Please I Need Your Help On Sex Issue / I Once Masturbated On The Beach in Lagos / HIV Positive Woman Promises To Share HIV To Nigerian Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.