Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,359 members, 7,860,952 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:44 PM

Malami: I Never Instructed EFCC, CCB To Begin Fresh Case Against Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Malami: I Never Instructed EFCC, CCB To Begin Fresh Case Against Tinubu (26481 Views)

Ganduje Dollar Video Probe: Kano Anti-corruption Boss Gets EFCC, CCB Invitations / Malami: I Didn’t Buy ₦300 Million Abuja House For My Son / Malami: "I Deliberately Referred To Abacha Loot As "Abacha's Assets" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malami: I Never Instructed EFCC, CCB To Begin Fresh Case Against Tinubu by Basher8583: 9:38pm On Mar 09, 2021
Racoon:
Another twist again

Lol. E pain am
Re: Malami: I Never Instructed EFCC, CCB To Begin Fresh Case Against Tinubu by Iko5000: 9:43pm On Mar 09, 2021
Sani Abacha fell eventually and he is tougher than Tinubu . Power is temporary in this world .
StreetFight:
The Jagaban will crusg you all.

Ask Obasanjo, Goatluck, Atikuchukwu, Bode George, Adeseye Ogunelye, Funsho Williams.

Is it now a lifeless vegetable and his useless cabal that will fall the Jagaban?

Only God can fall or rise any human, Jagaban inclusive.
Re: Malami: I Never Instructed EFCC, CCB To Begin Fresh Case Against Tinubu by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 09, 2021
Tinubu has ordered mc oluomo who is in charge of agbero in Lagos to increase tickets price on commercial buses to fund his 2023 presidential campaign.

1 Like

Re: Malami: I Never Instructed EFCC, CCB To Begin Fresh Case Against Tinubu by tit(f): 9:57pm On Mar 09, 2021
Fear don cash am.
Meanwhile Tinubu file done japa
Re: Malami: I Never Instructed EFCC, CCB To Begin Fresh Case Against Tinubu by Gavel(m): 9:59pm On Mar 09, 2021
I doubt this
Re: Malami: I Never Instructed EFCC, CCB To Begin Fresh Case Against Tinubu by Olatomiwami(m): 10:00pm On Mar 09, 2021
Probe or no probe, Akanbi Omo Olodode, no shaking, I told one Olori pelebe in another thread, the probe is from upper iweka news, he was vomiting gibberish.
Re: Malami: I Never Instructed EFCC, CCB To Begin Fresh Case Against Tinubu by Olatomiwami(m): 10:02pm On Mar 09, 2021
Pussybender:
Tinubu will cry blood mentally imbalance afonja frog eye

E ma ke ku ni. Tinubu no b mate of awon Baba nlaku yin.

1 Like

Re: Malami: I Never Instructed EFCC, CCB To Begin Fresh Case Against Tinubu by Olatomiwami(m): 10:05pm On Mar 09, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:

grin

I can imagine how you would have celebrated if the word " NEVER" was not in this headline.

Tinubu is a billionaire and he would likely die one.

Better spend your time on more productive things so as not to whine and complain like your ancestors.

Ur last paragraph is below the belt, I wish his IQ will understand it.

1 Like

Re: Malami: I Never Instructed EFCC, CCB To Begin Fresh Case Against Tinubu by andyblinks05: 10:11pm On Mar 09, 2021
bolaayenimo:
mundodo...but can Tinubu fight President Buhari who Malami is fronting for
mumu why will he fight buhari,,,, is he contesting again and don't you know Tinubu have influence more than buhari

1 Like

Re: Malami: I Never Instructed EFCC, CCB To Begin Fresh Case Against Tinubu by jrusky(m): 10:11pm On Mar 09, 2021
Honestly they should Tinubu alone as per 2023 nonsense. If EFCC has any case against Tinubu they should go ahead but no one should bother him because of 2023 shit.

Till this moment I still don't belief he want to run for presidency 2023 so I can not be yelling and sweating on issue that has no good evidence.
Re: Malami: I Never Instructed EFCC, CCB To Begin Fresh Case Against Tinubu by Onepeople: 10:16pm On Mar 09, 2021
SaintLucia:
KANU and Ngozi were shocked after hearing this news sotey they couldn't go for a second round. Jagaban their nightmare.
that is how low most of you go to drag each other living the main issue unattended to,tell me how Kanu or his family is the reason you are ruled by incompetent idiot?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Malami: I Never Instructed EFCC, CCB To Begin Fresh Case Against Tinubu by PVision2020(m): 10:16pm On Mar 09, 2021
Hambivert:
Pressing issues needing attention continue to linger without getting any, but the uncertainties of 2023 is what these men are concerned about.

Mallami, Lai, APC and Lies are like 5&6

Anyways, Tinubu would never be a President in Nigeria as we have not forgotten LCC's role in Lekki Tollgate Massacre 20.10.20

My only worry now is that Nigerians never learn!
The bloodless, nameless pseudo-massacre that occured in your dream right...lol
When will you arrest Peter Obi for Akwuzu massacre, or Wike for Obigbo massacre, or Uzodinma for Orlu massacre, or Ikpeazu for Afaraukwu massacre, or Uguwanyi for Enugu massacre?

Hypocritical ****

1 Like

Re: Malami: I Never Instructed EFCC, CCB To Begin Fresh Case Against Tinubu by Efefiomk86: 10:18pm On Mar 09, 2021
Nigeria is your father's company na.
Re: Malami: I Never Instructed EFCC, CCB To Begin Fresh Case Against Tinubu by Newh3011: 10:27pm On Mar 09, 2021
this is amazing
Re: Malami: I Never Instructed EFCC, CCB To Begin Fresh Case Against Tinubu by shedy03(m): 10:31pm On Mar 09, 2021
Nwodosis:
When they start with Tinubu, he will be left with no option than killing his 2023 presidential ambition.
Let him test the bad side of his romance with the hausas.
Re: Malami: I Never Instructed EFCC, CCB To Begin Fresh Case Against Tinubu by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:50pm On Mar 09, 2021
Tinubu should be dealt with!!!
He is a shameless criminal
Re: Malami: I Never Instructed EFCC, CCB To Begin Fresh Case Against Tinubu by themanderon: 10:59pm On Mar 09, 2021
Game on.
Re: Malami: I Never Instructed EFCC, CCB To Begin Fresh Case Against Tinubu by Help2020: 11:00pm On Mar 09, 2021
StreetFight:

Ask Obasanjo, Goatluck, Atikuchukwu, Bode George, Adeseye Ogunelye, Funsho Williams.

Is it now a lifeless vegetable and his useless cabal that will fall the Jagaban?

your country is a shit hole,and you shamelessly have the mouth to call ur politician jagaban,shame on you

1 Like

Re: Malami: I Never Instructed EFCC, CCB To Begin Fresh Case Against Tinubu by SaintLucia: 11:07pm On Mar 09, 2021
Onepeople:
that is how low most of you go to drag each other living the main issue unattended to,tell me how Kanu or his family is the reason you are ruled by incompetent idiot?
KANU and Ngozi were shocked after hearing this news sotey they couldn't go for a second round. Jagaban their nightmare.

1 Like

Re: Malami: I Never Instructed EFCC, CCB To Begin Fresh Case Against Tinubu by Pussybender(m): 11:09pm On Mar 09, 2021
Olatomiwami:

E ma ke ku ni. Tinubu no b mate of awon Baba nlaku yin.
back to sender
Re: Malami: I Never Instructed EFCC, CCB To Begin Fresh Case Against Tinubu by MajorOvakporaye(f): 11:09pm On Mar 09, 2021
Help2020:
your country is a shit hole,and you shamelessly have the mouth to call ur politician jagaban,shame on you

My brother you will be amazed by the high level of foolishness that some people exhibit.
Citizens are suffering and still hailing and adoring their oppressors

2 Likes

Re: Malami: I Never Instructed EFCC, CCB To Begin Fresh Case Against Tinubu by Dapson73(m): 11:18pm On Mar 09, 2021
Nwodosis:
When they start with Tinubu, he will be left with no option than killing his 2023 presidential ambition.

Keep deceiving yourself. Jagaban is always a leader. Are you aware CCB can not Trace Jagaban file , not even photocopy?

Ntoor!!!
Re: Malami: I Never Instructed EFCC, CCB To Begin Fresh Case Against Tinubu by Nobody: 11:21pm On Mar 09, 2021
Drsnives:
All this una matter don tire me abeg. Next news pls

But finally single guys no know watin God dea do for them oo if I like make una ask those in relationship. Omo the billing I received today na die

Upon still, you are not the only one sleeping with her
Re: Malami: I Never Instructed EFCC, CCB To Begin Fresh Case Against Tinubu by niggadee(m): 11:49pm On Mar 09, 2021
Ipob and fake news
Re: Malami: I Never Instructed EFCC, CCB To Begin Fresh Case Against Tinubu by Dpaulie(m): 12:21am On Mar 10, 2021
Danburuba!!! Who born u?
Re: Malami: I Never Instructed EFCC, CCB To Begin Fresh Case Against Tinubu by Lightorder: 12:27am On Mar 10, 2021
StreetFight:

every player has his last game. Crusher about to be crushed. Karma is real
Re: Malami: I Never Instructed EFCC, CCB To Begin Fresh Case Against Tinubu by Lightorder: 12:35am On Mar 10, 2021
SaintLucia:
face your jagaban wahala! Nobody get your time. Igbos are busy fellows . Go to Alaba, Oladipo , Oshodi and confirm
Re: Malami: I Never Instructed EFCC, CCB To Begin Fresh Case Against Tinubu by blackpanda: 12:38am On Mar 10, 2021
Nwodosis:

U mean when they start with the south grin
Re: Malami: I Never Instructed EFCC, CCB To Begin Fresh Case Against Tinubu by favor914: 12:59am On Mar 10, 2021
Nwodosis:
What ambition conspiracy theorist, won’t you go & sort out your own life?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC In Panic Mode Because Agbaje Will Win In Lagos – Fani- Kayode / Osinbajo At Dalori IDP Camp In Maiduguri (Photo) / Court To Decide Buhari's Certificate Saga February 7th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.