Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,022 members, 7,849,111 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 02:46 PM

Malami: I Never Instructed EFCC, CCB To Begin Fresh Case Against Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Malami: I Never Instructed EFCC, CCB To Begin Fresh Case Against Tinubu (26478 Views)

Ganduje Dollar Video Probe: Kano Anti-corruption Boss Gets EFCC, CCB Invitations / Malami: I Didn’t Buy ₦300 Million Abuja House For My Son / Malami: "I Deliberately Referred To Abacha Loot As "Abacha's Assets" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malami: I Never Instructed EFCC, CCB To Begin Fresh Case Against Tinubu by favor914: 1:01am On Mar 10, 2021
blackpanda:

U mean when they start with the south grin
The presidency is coming down south, your party pdp can field Fulani Abubakar Atiku again? No problem VP Osinbajo will give him a severe trouncing in 2023.
Re: Malami: I Never Instructed EFCC, CCB To Begin Fresh Case Against Tinubu by blackpanda: 1:16am On Mar 10, 2021
favor914:
The presidency is coming down south, your party pdp can field Fulani Abubakar Atiku again? No problem VP Osinbajo will give him a severe trouncing in 2023.

I hate pdp
Re: Malami: I Never Instructed EFCC, CCB To Begin Fresh Case Against Tinubu by YorubaPrince: 5:42am On Mar 10, 2021
StreetFight:
The Jagaban will crusg you all.

Ask Obasanjo, Goatluck, Atikuchukwu, Bode George, Adeseye Ogunelye, Funsho Williams.

Is it now a lifeless vegetable and his useless cabal that will fall the Jagaban?

Only God can fall or rise any human, Jagaban inclusive.

Baba, gbenu buruku e soun! angry

1 Like

Re: Malami: I Never Instructed EFCC, CCB To Begin Fresh Case Against Tinubu by Dchampion65: 5:55am On Mar 10, 2021
SouthNigerian:
I'm happy about the trial of Tinubu in the hands of the Cabals.

This should serve as warning to aspiring Yoruba Politicians that Fulanis aren't humans to be trusted.

Tinubu's greed also play a role in this mess of his.

Here Is An Old Song in Yoruba Dialect:

A ba so o, e de gba
a ba so o, e de gba
ki eniyan koje Imomu
kotun ma du seriki

Which Imam and which Seriki? It's not an offence or crime to developed men and put them in position. Is it?
Re: Malami: I Never Instructed EFCC, CCB To Begin Fresh Case Against Tinubu by Drsnives(m): 6:52am On Mar 10, 2021
michaelpop50:

Upon still, you are not the only one sleeping with her
grin my brother fear Virginia people oo.. lol
Re: Malami: I Never Instructed EFCC, CCB To Begin Fresh Case Against Tinubu by SouthNigerian: 7:05am On Mar 10, 2021
Dchampion65:

Which Imam and which Seriki? It's not an offence or crime to developed men and put them in position. Is it?

It is not a Crime at to help others rise to Great grounds. For this sole reason, I was a stauch supporter of Tinubu. But then, Tinubu's glorification of other humans is for his own personal long-term plans and gains. It's got nothing to do with the multitudes.

Do you know what Power means? Tinubu wanted to use his Power after creating an Empire of great, strong men to elevate to the position of the President.

Abeg, make we leave story my brother.
Re: Malami: I Never Instructed EFCC, CCB To Begin Fresh Case Against Tinubu by fujirice: 7:32am On Mar 10, 2021
The Nigeria political space is so filled with corrupt elements that the people in power (products of corruption) select who they want to persecute when they want.
They have weaponized corruption fight and are using it as a political tool to whip erring members into line.
Woe betide you if you fall out of favor with the right people wilding the big stick at the wrong time. You will be out in a flash!
Re: Malami: I Never Instructed EFCC, CCB To Begin Fresh Case Against Tinubu by SaintLucia: 10:01am On Mar 10, 2021
Lightorder:
face your jagaban wahala! Nobody get your time. Igbos are busy fellows . Go to Alaba, Oladipo , Oshodi and confirm
KANU and Ngozi were shocked after hearing this news sotey they couldn't go for a second round. Jagaban their nightmare.

Re: Malami: I Never Instructed EFCC, CCB To Begin Fresh Case Against Tinubu by 7lives: 10:57am On Mar 10, 2021
Bar1941:
Even if you do, BAT will always triumph over all of you dumb ass ïdiots...

Agbado inu igo ni asiwaju, oti di awogboju kuro fun ediye.

Tell them bro, itakun to ni ki erin ma wo odo ni won, ati awon ati erin ni won Jo nlo.
Let them bind together to form voltron, atari ajanaku kii se eru omode.

1 Like

Re: Malami: I Never Instructed EFCC, CCB To Begin Fresh Case Against Tinubu by Posts: 2:03pm On Mar 10, 2021
so who initiated the first one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senator Ndume Spotted Controlling Traffic In Abuja: Video / No Evidence Nigeria's President Forged College Record - BBC / Femi Fani-Kayode Receives Joe Okechukwu In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.