Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,408 members, 7,861,151 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:50 AM

Malami: I Never Instructed EFCC, CCB To Begin Fresh Case Against Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Malami: I Never Instructed EFCC, CCB To Begin Fresh Case Against Tinubu (26482 Views)

Ganduje Dollar Video Probe: Kano Anti-corruption Boss Gets EFCC, CCB Invitations / Malami: I Didn’t Buy ₦300 Million Abuja House For My Son / Malami: "I Deliberately Referred To Abacha Loot As "Abacha's Assets" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malami: I Never Instructed EFCC, CCB To Begin Fresh Case Against Tinubu by Bar1941(m): 8:40pm On Mar 09, 2021
Even if you do, BAT will always triumph over all of you dumb ass ïdiots...

Agbado inu igo ni asiwaju, oti di awogboju kuro fun ediye.

4 Likes

Re: Malami: I Never Instructed EFCC, CCB To Begin Fresh Case Against Tinubu by Authoreety: 8:40pm On Mar 09, 2021
We know and understand d game
Re: Malami: I Never Instructed EFCC, CCB To Begin Fresh Case Against Tinubu by Kewellbanks: 8:40pm On Mar 09, 2021
Birdeyeview:
he must have received some fat brown envelope
maybe who knows?��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️
Re: Malami: I Never Instructed EFCC, CCB To Begin Fresh Case Against Tinubu by Pussybender(m): 8:42pm On Mar 09, 2021
Tinubu will cry blood mentally imbalance afonja frog eye
Re: Malami: I Never Instructed EFCC, CCB To Begin Fresh Case Against Tinubu by Kingrefreshed: 8:42pm On Mar 09, 2021
bolaayenimo:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

https://www.independent.ng/i-never-instructed-efcc-ccb-to-begin-fresh-case-against-tinubu-malami/

I wish other regions will play politics the way northerners play politics.
Re: Malami: I Never Instructed EFCC, CCB To Begin Fresh Case Against Tinubu by Psalmistproject: 8:44pm On Mar 09, 2021
The right question to malami should have been, " how do you feel about the charges against Tinibu?" then look at his eye balls and see joy beyond understanding.

I use to despise Tinibu before but now I'm just sympathizing with him.

3 Likes

Re: Malami: I Never Instructed EFCC, CCB To Begin Fresh Case Against Tinubu by andyblinks05: 8:44pm On Mar 09, 2021
people dey just instigate fake stories,,,,,, do you even think malami is at the level to fight tinubu?… make una dey follow sahara lies dey go

6 Likes

Re: Malami: I Never Instructed EFCC, CCB To Begin Fresh Case Against Tinubu by aviara: 8:45pm On Mar 09, 2021
It wasn't a coincidence that the current EFCC chairman was assigned the head of Efcc Lagos region shortly before he was appointed the substantive chairman of the commission. It was during his tenure as head of Lagos EFCC he made the request to the CCB.

All this was properly planned. First he came to do a covert investigation its now time to execute and prosecute

3 Likes

Re: Malami: I Never Instructed EFCC, CCB To Begin Fresh Case Against Tinubu by popesco123: 8:46pm On Mar 09, 2021
RichDad1:

Tell them abeg cheesy cheesy

We the yoruba and southwest people will present osibanjo or fayemi for 2023. let them keep on wasting their time on tinubu
Re: Malami: I Never Instructed EFCC, CCB To Begin Fresh Case Against Tinubu by UncommonLogic: 8:46pm On Mar 09, 2021
Bad news for some bad belle MOFOs.
Re: Malami: I Never Instructed EFCC, CCB To Begin Fresh Case Against Tinubu by bolaayenimo: 8:51pm On Mar 09, 2021
mundodo...but can Tinubu fight President Buhari who Malami is fronting for
andyblinks05:
people dey just instigate fake stories,,,,,, do you even think malami is at the level to fight tinubu?… make una dey follow sahara lies dey go
Re: Malami: I Never Instructed EFCC, CCB To Begin Fresh Case Against Tinubu by BlackPantherxXx: 8:55pm On Mar 09, 2021
Nwodosis:
When they start with Tinubu, he will be left with no option than killing his 2023 presidential ambition.

grin

I can imagine how you would have celebrated if the word " NEVER" was not in this headline.

Tinubu is a billionaire and he would likely die one.

Better spend your time on more productive things so as not to whine and complain like your ancestors.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Malami: I Never Instructed EFCC, CCB To Begin Fresh Case Against Tinubu by ednut1(m): 8:55pm On Mar 09, 2021
Sahara reporters smh
Re: Malami: I Never Instructed EFCC, CCB To Begin Fresh Case Against Tinubu by nyiamfrank: 8:56pm On Mar 09, 2021
[color=#990000]
Birdeyeview:
he must have received some fat brown envelope

Ghana must go
Re: Malami: I Never Instructed EFCC, CCB To Begin Fresh Case Against Tinubu by emperor863(m): 8:57pm On Mar 09, 2021
SouthNigerian:
I'm happy about the trial of Tinubu in the hands of the Cabals.

This should serve as warning to aspiring Yoruba Politicians that Fulanis aren't humans to be trusted.

Tinubu's greed also play a role in this mess of his.

Here Is An Old Song in Yoruba Dialect:

A ba so o, e de gba
a ba so o, e de gba
ki eniyan koje Imomu
kotun ma du seriki

Baba/Iya Ijebu

1 Like

Re: Malami: I Never Instructed EFCC, CCB To Begin Fresh Case Against Tinubu by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:58pm On Mar 09, 2021
Criminal bastards on the beat.

Just as usual.

Stupid people.
Re: Malami: I Never Instructed EFCC, CCB To Begin Fresh Case Against Tinubu by Siwisheswereesh: 8:58pm On Mar 09, 2021
I hope pigiddiottts won't commit mass suicide with yet another smack delivered to their flat heads grin

It's been a very demoralising day for them grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malami: I Never Instructed EFCC, CCB To Begin Fresh Case Against Tinubu by Kewellbanks: 8:59pm On Mar 09, 2021
Re: Malami: I Never Instructed EFCC, CCB To Begin Fresh Case Against Tinubu by chukwuibuipob: 9:02pm On Mar 09, 2021
sad voice of Esau
Re: Malami: I Never Instructed EFCC, CCB To Begin Fresh Case Against Tinubu by SouthNigerian: 9:02pm On Mar 09, 2021
emperor863:

Baba/Iya Ijebu

Lol... Ogidi Yooba

I'm not Iya o, I'm a man mbok

1 Like

Re: Malami: I Never Instructed EFCC, CCB To Begin Fresh Case Against Tinubu by Fiscus105(m): 9:07pm On Mar 09, 2021
Nwodosis:
When they start with Tinubu, he will be left with no option than killing his 2023 presidential ambition.

Yet ur dad is being chickened out even before real politicking starts
Re: Malami: I Never Instructed EFCC, CCB To Begin Fresh Case Against Tinubu by philicia34(f): 9:09pm On Mar 09, 2021
Na sooo.

Check signature: free Cybersecurity training

1 Like

Re: Malami: I Never Instructed EFCC, CCB To Begin Fresh Case Against Tinubu by Fiscus105(m): 9:10pm On Mar 09, 2021
aviara:
It wasn't a coincidence that the current EFCC chairman was assigned the head of Efcc Lagos region shortly before he was appointed the substantive chairman of the commission. It was during his tenure as head of Lagos EFCC he made the request to the CCB.

All this was properly planned. First he came to do a covert investigation its now time to execute and prosecute

Are u alive in time of saraki and Almighty cabal? I pray you won't have heart attack before real issue unfolds
Re: Malami: I Never Instructed EFCC, CCB To Begin Fresh Case Against Tinubu by Adobeacrobat: 9:13pm On Mar 09, 2021
StreetFight:
The Jagaban will crusg you all.

Ask Obasanjo, Goatluck, Atikuchukwu, Bode George, Adeseye Ogunelye, Funsho Williams.

Is it now a lifeless vegetable and his useless cabal that will fall the Jagaban?

Only God can fall or rise any human, Jagaban inclusive.

So, what's your stand-l mean what sense does you want to make gan, gan?
Re: Malami: I Never Instructed EFCC, CCB To Begin Fresh Case Against Tinubu by pepperdemzombie: 9:14pm On Mar 09, 2021
They will come and run their tap mouth here while Emefiole is using all their allocations to build mansions.
Re: Malami: I Never Instructed EFCC, CCB To Begin Fresh Case Against Tinubu by pepperdemzombie: 9:15pm On Mar 09, 2021
Asher78:
Tinubu needs to be prosecuted
Just like Emefiole!
Re: Malami: I Never Instructed EFCC, CCB To Begin Fresh Case Against Tinubu by ibroopeyemi(m): 9:17pm On Mar 09, 2021
Malami ,use your head
The fear of jagaban
Re: Malami: I Never Instructed EFCC, CCB To Begin Fresh Case Against Tinubu by chatinent: 9:22pm On Mar 09, 2021
Hypocrites!

Re: Malami: I Never Instructed EFCC, CCB To Begin Fresh Case Against Tinubu by Aderemi575(m): 9:26pm On Mar 09, 2021
If TINUBU become President, are you going on Exile? Your comment is nothing but noise maker and empty barrel.
Hambivert:
Pressing issues needing attention continue to sparogatively linger without getting any, but the uncertainties of 2023 is what these men are concerned about.

Mallami, Lai, APC and Lies are like 5&6

Anyways, Tinubu would never be a President in Nigeria as we have not forgotten LCC's role in Lekki Tollgate Massacre 20.10.20

My only worry now is that Nigerians never learn. 2023 be like they would still vote in another established old thief.

Seems even God has removed his hands from Naija matter.
Re: Malami: I Never Instructed EFCC, CCB To Begin Fresh Case Against Tinubu by Aderemi575(m): 9:31pm On Mar 09, 2021
TINUBU is your nightmare and you will still go on Exile, Bode George does more than that but been bastard has never let him go on Exile. You will be Shock when you witness God mercy on TINUBU by 2023.
Omoslim26:
Just negodu how some silly ones are writing abcdef

which kind of nonsense is dis

is dis a kindergarten class

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senator Ndume Spotted Controlling Traffic In Abuja: Video / APC In Panic Mode Because Agbaje Will Win In Lagos – Fani- Kayode / Sanni Bello, Oyetola Appointed Members Of APC Caretaker Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.