Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,074 members, 7,852,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:56 PM

Beware Of "Dangerous" Married Women. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beware Of "Dangerous" Married Women. (7122 Views)

Kolade Babajide: Man Addicted To Sleeping With Married Women Cries Out (photo) / What Sort Of Dangerous Photo Shoot Is This? / "Married Women Stop Applying"-Man Recruiting Strippers In Ikeja Warns (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of "Dangerous" Married Women. by MufasaLion: 10:01pm On Mar 10, 2021
Kondomatic:
It's funny how you lots attack Nigeria women upandan when it comes to infidelity and keep mute about men like its our birthright to cheat.

Try using your girlfriend's Facebook, you will see that at least 4 out of every 10 guys in her inbox are likely married.

Oga, men and women cheat. That's just it.

Women at least used to save us the emotional trauma by not rubbing it on our faces unlike we do to them.

It was until recent that they become bold, prolly because they've had enough.

Night clubs are a lot like PTA meeting these days, old men coming in with young girls, those are people's husband.

Marriage with Nigeria women is very beautiful.

Mr Freedom Fighter go and sleep

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of "Dangerous" Married Women. by Vaiki(m): 10:14pm On Mar 10, 2021
lefulefu:
well the thing is the way married men dey chase single ladies same way many married ladies run after single dudes.though in the man case he go let the girl know he is a married man but In the married woman's case she go dey hide am to the guy.u have to be very observant to know that the lady wey u dey with is probably married.though if u do d equation na married men dey run after single girls pass married women going after single guys but married men rarely hid their status.
Bros God go bless you dey go..This is exactly my point,tell the guy you are married and let him decide,and not to decieve him into another man's wrath. Any woman who does this is a devil.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of "Dangerous" Married Women. by mmadu4: 1:29am On Mar 11, 2021
when you get married i hope someone furks your wife from the ass.
Re: Beware Of "Dangerous" Married Women. by GrandFinale2021(m): 4:25am On Mar 12, 2021
chatinent:
Ego cannot type basic English expressions but needs sth light.

I suspect Oshodi boys at work. The same husband is Ego and his team, or this is one man on dual phones.

Nigerian nymphos don't beg to spend on you. They spend on you and watch out for rejection.

Have a nice century.
the nudes were probably from hacked accounts.
I once hacked a milf's Account and saw her nudes all over her inbox she sent to men.
I pitied her and deleted them before selling off the account.
assuming I was the bad ass type I'd have used the pics to scam people just like the op was about to be scammed

1 Like

Re: Beware Of "Dangerous" Married Women. by chatinent: 6:40am On Mar 12, 2021
GrandFinale2021:
I once hacked a milf's Account and saw her nudes all over her inbox she sent to men.
assuming I was the bad ass type I'd have used the pics to scam people just like the op was about to be scammed

Let's talk about the back part. Hmm.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of "Dangerous" Married Women. by Kaypeeboss(m): 9:38am On Mar 13, 2021
TysonsCorner:
@OP, I donno if you're making up this shii. When I was in to this kinda stuff years back most married women don't beg to do something for you, they mostly try to convince you to have a meeting with them (in a secluded hotel)... Then you go from there. If your game is tight(you're good in bed)... Then your phone no go rest from her begging to do anything for you.
Come introduce me na
Re: Beware Of "Dangerous" Married Women. by Vaiki(m): 7:03pm On Mar 18, 2021
chatinent:

Let's talk about the back part. Hmm.
You really love to parade yourself as an intellect but you lack the schematics for such. Learn and pass not deny others the learning ability.
Re: Beware Of "Dangerous" Married Women. by Vaiki(m): 7:07pm On Mar 18, 2021
GrandFinale2021:
Scammed? How? NL kids at it again grin
Re: Beware Of "Dangerous" Married Women. by chatinent: 7:09pm On Mar 18, 2021
Vaiki:
You really love to parade yourself as an intellect but you lack the schematics for such. Learn and pass not deny others the learning ability.

With due respect, get lost sir.
Re: Beware Of "Dangerous" Married Women. by Vaiki(m): 5:24am On Mar 19, 2021
chatinent:

With due respect, get lost sir.
was that how you lost knowing your real dad? What a pity.
Re: Beware Of "Dangerous" Married Women. by networkrecharg: 3:05pm On Mar 28, 2021
Vaiki:
don't be silly!! Check dates

Whether u are silly or not... He will not forgive U....
Evil is Evil.
No Peace for The Wicked
Re: Beware Of "Dangerous" Married Women. by networkrecharg: 3:09pm On Mar 28, 2021
Vaiki:
don't be silly!! Check dates

Ur last Question shows u are interested in GoldDigging job....

Leave another man wife n be responsible
Re: Beware Of "Dangerous" Married Women. by Vaiki(m): 6:10pm On Mar 28, 2021
networkrecharg:

Ur last Question shows u are interested in GoldDigging job....

Leave another man wife n be responsible
Hahaha!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Are You Attracted To Muscular Men Or Skinny Men? / How Do You Stay A Virgin Till 30? / The Case Of The Exe's..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.