Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,120 members, 7,814,931 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Curve Side Chic Embarrassed A Man And His Wife In A Supermarket Due To Promises - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Curve Side Chic Embarrassed A Man And His Wife In A Supermarket Due To Promises (7264 Views)

Slay Queen Embarrassed By Her Sugar Daddy Slay Papa At The Club (photos) / Lady Publicly Embarrassed A Man As He Attempts To Propose To Her: Video / "After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Curve Side Chic Embarrassed A Man And His Wife In A Supermarket Due To Promises by Yomi4reel: 12:47pm On Mar 10, 2021
See embarrassment, side chic wahala, the wife almost burst head.

This incident happened in a supermarket when the side chic approached the guy with his wife beside him buying some food items at Abia.

The man tried to calm down to avoid beating but his wife resisted the public embarrassment the side chic trying to create.

What will you do if your were in that man shoes?

Watch the video here:https://wahalablog.com/curve-side-chic-embarrassed-a-man-and-his-wife-in-a-supermarket-because-of-money/

or here :https://www.instagram.com/tv/CMPI_4_ASqN/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Re: Curve Side Chic Embarrassed A Man And His Wife In A Supermarket Due To Promises by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 10, 2021
He is a mumu man that can't control his home
If u want to have a side chic then let her know her place

5 Likes

Re: Curve Side Chic Embarrassed A Man And His Wife In A Supermarket Due To Promises by jotfas(m): 2:59pm On Mar 10, 2021
D guys na fuckup. D wife try sha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Curve Side Chic Embarrassed A Man And His Wife In A Supermarket Due To Promises by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 10, 2021
Lol. Wahala. This is what happens to men who can't keep it in their pants.

2 Likes

Re: Curve Side Chic Embarrassed A Man And His Wife In A Supermarket Due To Promises by Posts: 3:41pm On Mar 10, 2021
binghammer:
it's not meant to be kept in the pant

4 Likes

Re: Curve Side Chic Embarrassed A Man And His Wife In A Supermarket Due To Promises by Yomi4reel: 3:43pm On Mar 10, 2021
There is something going on between the man and his side chic and his wife knew about it all along

2 Likes

Re: Curve Side Chic Embarrassed A Man And His Wife In A Supermarket Due To Promises by ITbomb(m): 4:15pm On Mar 10, 2021
Make dem comot for person shop first

1 Like

Re: Curve Side Chic Embarrassed A Man And His Wife In A Supermarket Due To Promises by franchasng: 4:15pm On Mar 10, 2021
grin grin
Re: Curve Side Chic Embarrassed A Man And His Wife In A Supermarket Due To Promises by TalkTalkTwins(m): 6:45pm On Mar 10, 2021
If you watched to the ending part, you'll hear 'Ewoo nah prank o'

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Curve Side Chic Embarrassed A Man And His Wife In A Supermarket Due To Promises by rex444(m): 9:54pm On Mar 10, 2021
binghammer:
unless U wanna die of prostrate .... Am just saying
Re: Curve Side Chic Embarrassed A Man And His Wife In A Supermarket Due To Promises by jubrilcastle(m): 9:57pm On Mar 10, 2021
It was all a prank. Please let's stop misleading people

1 Like

Re: Curve Side Chic Embarrassed A Man And His Wife In A Supermarket Due To Promises by Help2020: 11:15pm On Mar 10, 2021
Yomi4reel:

This incident happened in a supermarket when the side chic approached the guy with his wife beside him buying some food items at Abia.

The man tried to calm down to avoid beating but his wife resisted the public embarrassment the side chic trying to create.

Watch the video here:https://wahalablog.com/curve-side-chic-embarrassed-a-man-and-his-wife-in-a-supermarket-because-of-money/

It's a prank..He just pranked his girlfriend

1 Like

Re: Curve Side Chic Embarrassed A Man And His Wife In A Supermarket Due To Promises by cayorday89(m): 11:20pm On Mar 10, 2021
I don't want to go against my principles if not I know what I would call you, na you share am and you know it's a Prank but you gave a misleading headline to what end, and you want to generate traffic to your blog.. If you continue this way even your younger ones will not visit that your blog no matter the threat you dish out on them..

4 Likes

Re: Curve Side Chic Embarrassed A Man And His Wife In A Supermarket Due To Promises by Hustlerlomo(m): 11:49pm On Mar 10, 2021
Useless bloggers, hungry bloggers... This is just a skit. Oloshi bloggers.

3 Likes

Re: Curve Side Chic Embarrassed A Man And His Wife In A Supermarket Due To Promises by Ekpekus(m): 12:18am On Mar 11, 2021
Hustlerlomo:
Useless bloggers, hungry bloggers... This is just a skit. Oloshi bloggers.
No mind the blogger... just racing with stories without proper research

3 Likes

Re: Curve Side Chic Embarrassed A Man And His Wife In A Supermarket Due To Promises by Juliearth(f): 4:31am On Mar 11, 2021
Yomi4reel:

It was a prank. However, I would love to address a few things from the prank video. The wife's action was totally uncalled for. A woman approaches you and your husband and accuses him of adultery, I think the best thing to do is not to make a fool of yourself in public by fighting the side chic. Moreso, why harass your husband in public? Wouldn't it have been better to save the the questioning and emotions for when you are at home? In this video, even though it was a prank, the side chick won.

1 Like

Re: Curve Side Chic Embarrassed A Man And His Wife In A Supermarket Due To Promises by Yomi4reel: 3:26pm On Mar 15, 2021
no watch again and see
Re: Curve Side Chic Embarrassed A Man And His Wife In A Supermarket Due To Promises by Mrscarter(f): 9:24am On Mar 16, 2021
Yomi4reel:

If i was d wife i would pull that girl in reds hair off n force it into her big mouth n tell my husband to go home with her. No one will make a fool of me that way especially not my husband angry
Re: Curve Side Chic Embarrassed A Man And His Wife In A Supermarket Due To Promises by Yomi4reel: 5:23am On Oct 21, 2021
angry
Re: Curve Side Chic Embarrassed A Man And His Wife In A Supermarket Due To Promises by GodisableTrade: 10:23pm On Nov 11, 2021
Too bad
Re: Curve Side Chic Embarrassed A Man And His Wife In A Supermarket Due To Promises by Amebogossip: 4:30am On Jan 10, 2022
I
That is why u don't date local ladies
Re: Curve Side Chic Embarrassed A Man And His Wife In A Supermarket Due To Promises by Amebogossip: 5:17am On Jan 14, 2022
grin

(1) (Reply)

She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts / Allegedly Married Big Brother Naija Housemate,Gifty Locks Lips With Soma (Pics) / Not Touching Her When She Comes Over?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.