Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Will You Pay Bride Price Of 3 Million For This Kind Of Lady? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Pay Bride Price Of 3 Million For This Kind Of Lady? (9168 Views)

My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding / KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures / Guy Thanks His Mum For Busting Lie Of Lady Putting A Fake Pregnancy On Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Pay Bride Price Of 3 Million For This Kind Of Lady? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 10, 2021
My brother if you see this kind of lady, will you pay bride Price of 3 Million and above?

(1) Too beautiful and fair or chocolate.

(2) A virgin.

(3) A first class graduate from UI, UNN, OAU etc.

(4)Very loyal, very faithful and neat.

(5) Best graduating student in Masters Degree.

(6) God fearing.

(7) Very respectful and humble.

(cool A good cook of various dishes and snacks.

(9) A very elegant and sharp dresser.

(10) Having the most romantic and tender smiles

(11) Loves to play with you and look up to you.

(12) Dad is a millionaire and mum a professor.

(13) She has successful and beautiful/handsome siblings.

(14) Have a good history and background.

Will you pay such bride price if you have the money?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Pay Bride Price Of 3 Million For This Kind Of Lady? by Bornsinner7: 1:35pm On Mar 10, 2021
Does the pussy print out Kuwait dinar?

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Pay Bride Price Of 3 Million For This Kind Of Lady? by Odoogu(m): 1:38pm On Mar 10, 2021
I go assume say Na the "girl" certificate be this...
bro, this document maybe not entirely was forged cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Will You Pay Bride Price Of 3 Million For This Kind Of Lady? by Juicethekid: 1:56pm On Mar 10, 2021
i bet you that if she has all these things you listed life would be very boring for you the husband

5 Likes

Re: Will You Pay Bride Price Of 3 Million For This Kind Of Lady? by phyya(f): 2:00pm On Mar 10, 2021
Juicethekid:
i bet you that if she has all these things you listed life would be very boring for you the husband
Why do you think so?
Re: Will You Pay Bride Price Of 3 Million For This Kind Of Lady? by Juicethekid: 2:03pm On Mar 10, 2021
phyya:

Why do you think so?
because life moves on when there is problems to solve

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Pay Bride Price Of 3 Million For This Kind Of Lady? by AFvckingAlpha(m): 2:10pm On Mar 10, 2021
The fvck

Niggarr!!

Bitch ass niggarrs thread, what kind of fvcking thread is this??

Spits

5 Likes

Re: Will You Pay Bride Price Of 3 Million For This Kind Of Lady? by vibbb: 2:13pm On Mar 10, 2021
All the mentioned qualities those not make a good wife, if she's not ready to be a good wife. Probable she might just wanna be a mother but not a wife.
Personal conviction, determination and ability to be teachable makes a good wife not level of educations.

5 Likes

Re: Will You Pay Bride Price Of 3 Million For This Kind Of Lady? by Authoreety: 2:24pm On Mar 10, 2021
Let me keep ds space fes....

And you believe all this attributes can be found in one person?

Anyway, if possible, I can pay 10m for such. I swear
Re: Will You Pay Bride Price Of 3 Million For This Kind Of Lady? by IfGodbeforus(m): 2:35pm On Mar 10, 2021
You may get someone that fits all these description in a nollywood or in your imagination..
Re: Will You Pay Bride Price Of 3 Million For This Kind Of Lady? by 2Lynx(m): 2:40pm On Mar 10, 2021
nah too go mold am be that because even in fantasy land this kind of woman won't exist, and besides being entirely too too perfect will get boring in the long run.

1 Like

Re: Will You Pay Bride Price Of 3 Million For This Kind Of Lady? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 10, 2021
Bornsinner7:

grin grin grin
Re: Will You Pay Bride Price Of 3 Million For This Kind Of Lady? by richmond500: 2:43pm On Mar 10, 2021
k
Re: Will You Pay Bride Price Of 3 Million For This Kind Of Lady? by Posts: 2:44pm On Mar 10, 2021
Bornsinner7:
born dinner grin
Re: Will You Pay Bride Price Of 3 Million For This Kind Of Lady? by Reex12(m): 2:45pm On Mar 10, 2021
sadly she wont be a nigerian maybe zimbabwe or tanzania
btw if her fathers a millionare why the 3m

2 Likes

Re: Will You Pay Bride Price Of 3 Million For This Kind Of Lady? by luminouz(m): 2:57pm On Mar 10, 2021
With all these qualities, a bride price of 3M is the least of her concerns!!!

8 Likes

Re: Will You Pay Bride Price Of 3 Million For This Kind Of Lady? by Liposure: 3:05pm On Mar 10, 2021
Too good to be true. I shall pass.
Re: Will You Pay Bride Price Of 3 Million For This Kind Of Lady? by tnerro1(m): 3:35pm On Mar 10, 2021
I think baby mama including DNA fees is still cheaper .

1 Like

Re: Will You Pay Bride Price Of 3 Million For This Kind Of Lady? by ITbomb(m): 4:02pm On Mar 10, 2021
If "Dad is a millionaire and mum a professor", her bride price won't pass 100k.

Only poor people put a price on their children

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Pay Bride Price Of 3 Million For This Kind Of Lady? by tnerro1(m): 5:38pm On Mar 10, 2021
They have nothing to offer besides sex,that’s why they can’t keep their man cause someone else will offer him sex that is better than theirs grin
Re: Will You Pay Bride Price Of 3 Million For This Kind Of Lady? by daisidavid(m): 6:14pm On Mar 10, 2021
I can't pay that much even iffa m Bezos nephew or next of kin self!!! Her family ain't selling her off now
Re: Will You Pay Bride Price Of 3 Million For This Kind Of Lady? by Akuruoulo(m): 6:14pm On Mar 10, 2021
spoked:
My brother if you see this kind of lady, will you pay bride Price of 3 Million and above?

(1) Too beautiful and fair or chocolate.

(2) A virgin.

(3) A first class graduate from UI, UNN, OAU etc.

(4)Very loyal, very faithful and neat.

(5) Best graduating student in Masters Degree.

(6) God fearing.

(7) Very respectful and humble.

(cool A good cook of various dishes and snacks.

(9) A very elegant and sharp dresser.

(10) Having the most romantic and tender smiles

(11) Loves to play with you and look up to you.

(12) Dad is a millionaire and mum a professor.

(13) She has successful and beautiful/handsome siblings.

(14) Have a good history and background.

Will you pay such bride price if you have the money?

NEVER , UNLESS I AM BUYING HER FOR SLAVERY
Re: Will You Pay Bride Price Of 3 Million For This Kind Of Lady? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 10, 2021
I want to marry a girl with the qualities listed above except that she would not be god-fearing. I personally do not fear God and this could cause misunderstandings.
Apart from that, I don't mind paying anything when I'm ready to marry many years from now.

It's also a lie that wealthy men do not charge an expensive Bride price. If it was easy to marry a wealthy man's daughter , Nairalanders would not complain that the
rich marry the rich every other day.

Men who pick their brides from wealthy families do not complain about the important tradition of bride pricing. They always have a duty to prove to a father who sponsored his daughter's expensive education and gave her everything she ever needed that they will not make his princess suffer.

It is not cheap to marry the daughter of a wealthy man in my town.

1 Like

Re: Will You Pay Bride Price Of 3 Million For This Kind Of Lady? by ryd3(m): 6:27pm On Mar 10, 2021
Since this is the commodity we are trading, can I put IT on display after purchase?
Re: Will You Pay Bride Price Of 3 Million For This Kind Of Lady? by Graysons: 7:14pm On Mar 10, 2021
Yep!
Re: Will You Pay Bride Price Of 3 Million For This Kind Of Lady? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 10, 2021
ITbomb:
If "Dad is a millionaire and mum a professor", her bride price won't pass 100k.

Only poor people put a price on their children
You know the matter
Re: Will You Pay Bride Price Of 3 Million For This Kind Of Lady? by Numerouno94(m): 7:26pm On Mar 10, 2021
angry

Op, even if u living in an Utopian world u will never find this kinda lady.Thus, lets not stress ourselves discussing wat is not possible.
Re: Will You Pay Bride Price Of 3 Million For This Kind Of Lady? by chatinent: 7:29pm On Mar 10, 2021
I didn't even see God-fearing.

Re: Will You Pay Bride Price Of 3 Million For This Kind Of Lady? by Nazgul: 8:49pm On Mar 10, 2021
Sadly such girls only exist in movies, romantic novels and our imaginations. They don't exist in reality.
Re: Will You Pay Bride Price Of 3 Million For This Kind Of Lady? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 10, 2021
Nazgul:
Sadly such girls only exist in movies, romantic novels and our imaginations. They don't exist in reality.

Those girls exist in real life. I know many of them in their early 20s.

1 Like

Re: Will You Pay Bride Price Of 3 Million For This Kind Of Lady? by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 9:04pm On Mar 10, 2021
Bornsinner7:

It depends on the pedigree of your rod. If your rod no follow, my brother na Vietnamese Dong and Iranian Rial go just dey flow so so water water evru wia as u dey faya am. grin

1 Like

Re: Will You Pay Bride Price Of 3 Million For This Kind Of Lady? by Dreadlock69(m): 9:05pm On Mar 10, 2021
NIGERIA Female BOSS are useless !!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want To Get Married To My Fiance But Her Medical Condition Is Making Me Having / Happy Birthday MCBROOKLYN/ELLACUTE45 / What Is The Best Gift To Get For Your Girlfriend With 180k (pictures Added)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.