Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,452 members, 7,836,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

I Need Your Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Your Advice (2527 Views)

Please Guys I Need Your Advice On This Depressive Situation / Please I Need Your Advice. Im In A Deep Shii... / Women Sha!!, Whats Your Advice On This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Advice by WalexyWWE: 5:58pm On Mar 10, 2021
Good day guys, I have actually been a visitor on nairaland for sometime now and I just opened this account to verify something. I don't actually know where to post this I just have to dump it here.

I'm a guy in my early 30s, I have a girlfriend in her mid 20s we have been doing fine and we have been in a relationship going to a year now. We do have normal quarrels just one or two arguments and that's all we settle quickly.

She is an amazing woman she is a graduate but as naija hard she is into baking and stuffs. The reason why I seek your advice is my girlfriend has been quarelling with me for the past 3 days now, she isn't picking my calls.

Actually what caused this was that she introduced me to some stuffs last month "la beuna vida" showed me some videos and told me I have to come to seminar and register some stuffs I don't even understand. I sat her down to explain what the project is all about but she keeps going round and round in circles.

I told her I'm not intrested and I can't put my money into schemes I'm not sure of, she labelled me stingy and said I don't care about her. I told her if you have come to me for money to improve your baking business I would have give in. I just have doubts about the project.

I have searched for the company name "la Buena vida and make some enquires but all those I have met don't seem to give a convincing answer.

This girl is a nice lady and I don't want stuffs like this to come in between us I just want to ask you guys your opinion about this. Should I trowe face, I know she will later forgive me and come around or should I just go along with her and invest in it.

I have been a victim of ponzi before that's why I'm scared, I trust my girlfriend but I don't trust those she work with. She has been crazy about the stuff since last month telling me she will soon by a Benz, go on holidays and all that.

Infact, she has shown me multiple videos of the stuff. Should I give in to her demands?? She hasn't picked my calls and I know for sure she might as well be crying (acts like a baby sometimes)...

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice by chatinent: 5:59pm On Mar 10, 2021
“She said she'll soon buy Benz.”

That's the nonsense they make them believe.

The easiest way to ensnare unsuspecting greedy people is through a get-rich scheme with milestones ..and an ambiguous ToS.

Don't venture into it. All of them are refurbished Ponzi schemes. She'll live her life bringing two people, making referrals to reach a milestone, buying this and that, and subscribing to the brainwashed lines of their copywriter: you'll continue earning even if you retire and quit.

Don't venture.

That's not an investment. They are actually being used to build the company's user database and being given stipends from the money the same people they brought paid.

Isn't that stupidity?

If that is what will lead to a breakup, gladly move on.

Stand your ground.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need Your Advice by The5DME(m): 6:00pm On Mar 10, 2021
U
Re: I Need Your Advice by uncleck: 6:00pm On Mar 10, 2021
I'm worried at the alarming rate at which people bring relationship matters online these days. I'm worried that people who call themselves adults always run to SM over minor daily decisions. I'm worried that most times, those who come online seeking for relationships advice go home more confused.

Do you guys know that more than 90% of "advicers" we have on Nairaland are not even into any serious relationship? How do you expect such ones to advice you rightly? Experienced, matured people are hardly online let alone have time to be typing long advice.

Sorry OP, I have stopped putting my mouth in anything that has to do with relationship.

5 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advice by thatsleepboy1: 6:02pm On Mar 10, 2021
OP, let her use her baking money or rather still, let her borrow money from her family and friends and when she cash out, don't take a dime from her.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advice by Blessed3030(m): 6:04pm On Mar 10, 2021
Na like this MMM take carry my money go that year, lately MBA forex made people shed tears.

d summary of it is that,run away from any money doubling scheme cos it ends in premium tears.

if she insists tell her to use her money n make sure u also use the equivalent of that money to buy something (wrist Watch, electronics) so when she comes back to tell u the story of how she lost d money u will show her what u purchased with same equivalent of d money she lost.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advice by WalexyWWE: 6:07pm On Mar 10, 2021
Blessed3030:
Na like this MMM take carry my money go that year, lately MBA forex made people shed tears.

d summary of it is that,run away from any money doubling scheme cos it ends in premium tears.

if she insists tell her to use her money n make sure u also use the equivalent of that money to buy something (wrist Watch, electronics) so when she comes back to tell u the story of how she lost d money u will show her what u purchased with same equivalent of d money she lost.
thanks bro, I have been telling her my mind dosent sit well with this thing but the videos of people giving testimonies and buying Benz has completely changed her thinking. She will do anything to get that money because she is very desperate at this point. I don't want a situation where she will start begging freinds all around and at the same time I don't want her to loose money. But she doesn't understand this
Re: I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 10, 2021
Na woman advice make me lose cash to themapng
Don't do it... Don't do it oooo. Wetin do me make E no do you.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advice by Spending123: 6:09pm On Mar 10, 2021
OP is like they have nacked your gf jazz ooo Since you said she is desperate in search of money!!! Anything money doubling always end in premium tears cos I have witness such before.

So because I no get money, I one talk my opinion, onah say make I no bring confusion, there is God ooo.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice by WalexyWWE: 6:09pm On Mar 10, 2021
thatsleepboy1:
OP, let her use her baking money or rather still, let her borrow money from her family and friends and when she cash out, don't take a dime from her.
she have been investing money from her baking buisness all this while, and it hasn't bore any fruit. May reason why I said I'm not putting my money in it
Re: I Need Your Advice by WalexyWWE: 6:09pm On Mar 10, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Na woman advice make me lose cash to themapng
Don't do it... Don't do it oooo. Wetin do me make E no do you.
thanks I really appreciate

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice by Blessed3030(m): 6:09pm On Mar 10, 2021
WalexyWWE:
thanks bro, I have been telling her my mind dosent sit well with this thing but the videos of people giving testimonies and buying Benz has completely changed her thinking. She will do anything to get that money because she is very desperate at this point. I don't want a situation where she will start begging freinds all around and at the same time I don't want her to loose money. But she doesn't understand this
maintain your stand bro,when she realises her mistake later she will value u more n see u like a principled guy not just a dummy

2 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advice by WalexyWWE: 6:13pm On Mar 10, 2021
chatinent:
“She said she'll soon buy Benz.”

That's the nonsense they make them believe.

The easiest way to ensnare unsuspecting greedy people is through a get-rich scheme with milestones ..and an ambiguous ToS.

Don't venture into it. All of them are refurbished Ponzi schemes. She'll live her life bringing two people, making referrals to reach a milestone, buying this and that, and subscribing to the brainwashed lines of their copywriter: you'll continue earning even if you retire and quit.

Don't venture.

That's not an investment. They are actually being used to build the company's user database and being given stipends from the money the same people they brought paid.

Isn't that stupidity?

If that is what will lead to a breakup, gladly move on.

Stand your ground.
thanks a lot fam, I really appreciate. I just pray she understand this and later thank me for not investing too much in it. Because she is somehow far gone with her own money sef. She has literally turned into a multinational speaker. All her WhatsApp status Is full of her advertising that stuff. Shit is really driving her crazy.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice by chatinent: 6:16pm On Mar 10, 2021
WalexyWWE:
thanks a lot fam, I really appreciate. I just pray she understand this and later thank me for not investing too much in it. Because she is somehow far gone with her own money sef. She has literally turned into a multinational speaker. All her WhatsApp status Is full of her advertising that stuff. Shit is really driving her crazy.

It baffles me how people are easily moved by get-rich ponzi schemes.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice by WalexyWWE: 6:17pm On Mar 10, 2021
uncleck:
I'm worried at the alarming rate at which people bring relationship matters online these days. I'm worried that people who call themselves adults always run to SM over minor daily decisions. I'm worried that most times, those who come online seeking for relationships advice go home more confused.

Do you guys know that more than 90% of "advicers" we have on Nairaland are not even into any serious relationship? How do you expect such ones to advice you rightly? Experienced, matured people are hardly online let alone have time to be typing long advice.

Sorry OP, I have stopped putting my mouth in anything that has to do with relationship.
I didn't come here to talk, how my girlfriend cheated on me or how I slept with her best friend. If you read the content I simply asked for an advice based on a ponzi scheme I'm not sure of. If people say it's legit then I will go ahead and do the needful.

I just needed to clear the air about the project. As you can see It was clearly written above that i have made some research online without a satisfactory answer. I understand your point of view but I'm not here to fix a relationship. She is an understanding woman who will surely come around.

I just want to know if the project is worth investing in that's all.try and understand me. Thanks for the input anyway

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice by Kriss216: 6:17pm On Mar 10, 2021
Anyone who engages in "Quick money" scheme is greedy and that's a red flag.

Don't let nonsense love drag you into losing your self esteem and worth.

She's a core gambler, don't entrust your phone or properties into her care, else she will sell them to gamble.

Stay away from Nigerian girls if you value your sanity.

Shalom.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Your Advice by WalexyWWE: 6:21pm On Mar 10, 2021
Spending123:
OP is like they have nacked your gf jazz ooo Since you said she is desperate in search of money!!! Anything money doubling always end in premium tears cos I have witness such before.

So because I no get money, I one talk my opinion, onah say make I no bring confusion, there is God ooo.
lol I don't even understand again sef, the thing is affecting her buisness negatively but she doesn't seem to care. But those people have sweet mouth sha the video she showed me can make even Elon musk put all his wealth into it. It's so convincing I just had to come back to my senses
Re: I Need Your Advice by WalexyWWE: 6:24pm On Mar 10, 2021
Blessed3030:
maintain your stand bro,when she realises her mistake later she will value u more n see u like a principled guy not just a dummy
I will do just that, thanks a lot
Re: I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 10, 2021
Learn to spend on behalf of who you love,it goes a long way for the relationship to thrive. Hmm men are becoming too stingy sha or is it the current hardship, a man that will wire you 300-500k before without baiting an eyelid will now be asking all the whole question in the world before wiring half of the money.It is well

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice by WalexyWWE: 6:30pm On Mar 10, 2021
Zzor:
Learn to spend on behalf of who you love,it goes a long way for the relationship to thrive. Hmm men are becoming too stingy sha or is it the current hardship, a man that will wire you 300-500k before without baiting an eyelid will now be asking all the whole question in the world before wiring half of the money.It is well
are you trolling or you are serious. Giving money to someone you love is okay, but giving to someone you love to do something she might regret dosent sit nice. If the tables turn bad tomorrow we both loose. I'm talking about a ponzi scheme here o. So you can give money to someone to play bet just because of love. You can love with your heart but it's good to use your head as well.

And mama please read the article again I clearly said I'm ready to help are grow in her business not a glorified ponzi scheme. This your advice no too follow but thanks anyways.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 10, 2021
WalexyWWE:
are you trolling or you are serious. Giving money to someone you love is okay, but giving to someone you love to do something she might regret dosent sit nice. If the tables turn bad tomorrow we both loose. I'm talking about a ponzi scheme here o. So you can give money to someone to play bet just because of love. You can love with your heart but it's good to use your head as well.

And mama please read the article again I clearly said I'm ready to help are grow in her business not a glorified ponzi scheme. This your advice no too follow but thanks anyways.
OK but beg her and make her see reasons with you,you don't go the harsh way in doing what you have to do.Just be a real man
Re: I Need Your Advice by WalexyWWE: 6:37pm On Mar 10, 2021
Zzor:
OK but beg her and make her see reasons with you,you don't go the harsh way in doing what you have to do.Just be a real man
you are getting me wrong again where did the post say I was harsh?? Beg someone who isn't picking my calls. The issue is not even about beg or not (I have sent her a text though). The issue is about wether to invest in it or not. And I have gotten an answer thanks anyways
Re: I Need Your Advice by uncleck: 6:58pm On Mar 10, 2021
WalexyWWE:
I didn't come here to talk, how my girlfriend cheated on me or how I slept with her best friend. If you read the content I simply asked for an advice based on a ponzi scheme I'm not sure of. If people say it's legit then I will go ahead and do the needful.

I just needed to clear the air about the project. As you can see It was clearly written above that i have made some research online without a satisfactory answer. I understand your point of view but I'm not here to fix a relationship. She is an understanding woman who will surely come around.

I just want to know if the project is worth investing in that's all.try and understand me. Thanks for the input anyway

Your question is really not about investment whatsoever, but on pleasing your woman. What else do you want to hear? You've lost money to ponzi. You've seen that the business is shady. But because it involves your woman, you're bringing it online. Can't you follow your instinct and communicate same to her? Or you just want validation?
Re: I Need Your Advice by WalexyWWE: 7:07pm On Mar 10, 2021
uncleck:

Your question is really not about investment whatsoever, but on pleasing your woman. What else do you want to hear? You've lost money to ponzi. You've seen that the business is shady. But because it involves your woman, you're bringing it online. Can't you follow your instinct and communicate same to her? Or you just want validation?
funny how you people form woke online as if you are perfect. 1st of all this is a faceless forum nobody knows me, second of all this particular section is created for things like this. If you are very frequent with the likes of quora this kind of questions pops up everytime regardless of age and gender.

Just because I'm old dosent mean I know it all, you don't bring relationship manual book from heaven years of experience and insight gives you that.

If you are looking for someone to target, sorry you got the wrong guy. The main reason why I opened this thread is to seek validation about what I'm about to invest in. If at the end if the day it is legit I end up doing it and at the same time please my woman.

But since people have advised me against it I have made up my mind already.following your instinct all the time dosent always sit right. She has been following her instinct and hasn't gotten any money back up till now..

You need to take things easy and calm down when next you relate to people. You have this whole bad vibe about you (sorry about that) you can clearly move on if you have nothing to say.
Re: I Need Your Advice by AFvckingAlpha(m): 7:45pm On Mar 10, 2021
The fvck

Niggarr!!

Your babe is a naive lil girl, make she use her money run am nah.

No wonder Mosdii dey always bash Nigerian girls.

How you take dey talk am my niggarr?!

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 10, 2021
grin

You want to support her with your money in a scam ?
Re: I Need Your Advice by Polynek(m): 8:26pm On Mar 10, 2021
uncleck:

I Love your write up. No b everything sopox reach the whole world. what if there is no social media?
Re: I Need Your Advice by yomi007k(m): 8:43pm On Mar 10, 2021
WalexyWWE:
lol I don't even understand again sef, the thing is affecting her buisness negatively but she doesn't seem to care. But those people have sweet mouth sha the video she showed me can make even Elon musk put all his wealth into it. It's so convincing I just had to come back to my senses

The girl no get sense.

She go pay school fees to get sense.
Re: I Need Your Advice by Nazgul: 8:47pm On Mar 10, 2021
This issue isn't worth a breakup, since you've made it clear to her that you can't support her because you doubt the authenticity of the scheme, and she has refused to see reasons as regarding your stand, I'll suggest you play the mute role on her.

Don't call, don't text just ghost her for now. In less than a week she'll make contact with you. When she does, don't bring up this issue anymore cos she would have gotten your message loud and clear. Just ask her how she's doing, her business... etc, then you guys can pickup your romance from where you left.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advice by stupidmod3: 8:55pm On Mar 10, 2021
not picking cause u no gree join make she fuk off.
my girl told me something about this ponzi scheme but different name i just clear her not to get i involved that is scam, she finally rest for d matter

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice by adeniran22890: 11:38pm On Mar 10, 2021
Re: I Need Your Advice by Wittyglam(f): 5:58am On Mar 11, 2021
I tell people this don't ignore your partner for day because you're vexed that is a toxic trait for me, because we're in a relationship doesn't mean I will agree to everything you say. If you're not convinced to put your money she is trying to pressurize you into giving in that is why she is not taking those call, you love her go and see her and talk things over.
Check this for more tips

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emWn09eEdJE

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help,how Do I Confront Her!!! / Sokoloan Sent Me A Loan Offer, Please I Need Advice (photo) / Someone Close To Me Got Married Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.