Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,362 members, 7,864,681 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:29 AM

I Need Your Advice - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Your Advice (2551 Views)

Please I Need Your Advice. Im In A Deep Shii... / Women Sha!!, Whats Your Advice On This. / I’m So Confused Please I Need Your Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Your Advice by frozen70(f): 12:32pm On Mar 11, 2021
WalexyWWE:
Good day guys, I have actually been a visitor on nairaland for sometime now and I just opened this account to verify something. I don't actually know where to post this I just have to dump it here.

I'm a guy in my early 30s, I have a girlfriend in her mid 20s we have been doing fine and we have been in a relationship going to a year now. We do have normal quarrels just one or two arguments and that's all we settle quickly.

She is an amazing woman she is a graduate but as naija hard she is into baking and stuffs. The reason why I seek your advice is my girlfriend has been quarelling with me for the past 3 days now, she isn't picking my calls.

Actually what caused this was that she introduced me to some stuffs last month "la beuna vida" showed me some videos and told me I have to come to seminar and register some stuffs I don't even understand. I sat her down to explain what the project is all about but she keeps going round and round in circles.

I told her I'm not intrested and I can't put my money into schemes I'm not sure of, she labelled me stingy and said I don't care about her. I told her if you have come to me for money to improve your baking business I would have give in. I just have doubts about the project.

I have searched for the company name "la Buena vida and make some enquires but all those I have met don't seem to give a convincing answer.

This girl is a nice lady and I don't want stuffs like this to come in between us I just want to ask you guys your opinion about this. Should I trowe face, I know she will later forgive me and come around or should I just go along with her and invest in it.

I have been a victim of ponzi before that's why I'm scared, I trust my girlfriend but I don't trust those she work with. She has been crazy about the stuff since last month telling me she will soon by a Benz, go on holidays and all that.

Infact, she has shown me multiple videos of the stuff. Should I give in to her demands?? She hasn't picked my calls and I know for sure she might as well be crying (acts like a baby sometimes)...

Once your mind is not made up for something pls follow your heart

If your runs into the drain, your next name is sorry and there is nothing you can do

Keep calling and keep sending greetings messages to her

Anytime you are tired of doing that, simply stop

If she doesn't look for you, you too look else where

Is better to be careful than to be careless
Re: I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 11, 2021
I Smell Scamming.
Re: I Need Your Advice by gboyetade: 11:00pm On Mar 16, 2021
And she duped you
Re: I Need Your Advice by yinkeys(m): 1:18am On Mar 17, 2021
@walexcy anyway we can see a pic so as to avoid her
Re: I Need Your Advice by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 11:00am On Apr 24, 2021
Haa
Re: I Need Your Advice by Isokoson1: 12:01pm On Apr 24, 2021
Bros op that LA buena vida nah scam..dem scam my younger brother, e no get head at all. .Dia head office dey apo.. I will advice you to leave that girl.. If she mean well for u.. She no go reason that kind stuff. .Better still make she use her own money to do am.. Must she bring you for the mata .. I repeat no try am.. If u like ur money.. Accept u wan die of heart attack... My brother still dey cry since last two months dey come
Re: I Need Your Advice by poeciciara: 11:55am On Apr 19, 2022
In my own oppinion,
This people and others in the same line are geniue and legit businesses.
But it is an MLM. I will recommend it to anyone that has the zeal to work aimlessly and has the time and ability to convince others into joining with the said amount to go ahead and invest into the la buena vida.
But if it will be difficult for you to talk sweetly and convince people to join pls dont bother cos you will remain stagnant like a dam.
I have been through there training before somtimes last year, i decided not to do again because i was also invited by a lady i like a lot and becos i told her i do not have money to join at the moment but i will get the money and do soon. She just blocked me and lay me off. I was like do they posses you with something else.

My observations was that, they will use every sweet things on earth and rich people words to convince you to join and tell you they are making it big in the business. Yes they are making it big but the top levelled ones are the ones making it.
Leveraged on the ground levelled ones.
Till you make your way to the top before you start making it. But the effort you will put in and the money you will spend, its better to go learn affiliates marketing with that money and start making money with ease. People are making millions everyday but Affiliates Marketing or online trading is the way.
Yes leveraging is what make the rich the rich, but the best way to leverage is to connect a solution to a problem. Connect people with a particular needs or problems with there desire products or solutions.
Why will a friend or a partner distances themselves from you because you are not ready to earn through the means they suggested.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Big Yansh. If You Are In Ikeja Ogba Or Close By, Let's Hang Out In Cubanna / Bankers, Medical Doctors And Military Men, Which Is More Of A Flirt? / Am I This Man's Fool?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.