Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Bankers, Medical Doctors And Military Men, Which Is More Of A Flirt? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bankers, Medical Doctors And Military Men, Which Is More Of A Flirt? (2540 Views)

Poll: The flirts:

Bankers: 33% (5 votes)
Doctors: 20% (3 votes)
Military Men: 46% (7 votes)
This poll has ended

I Love Her But She's A Flirt. / Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer / How Can You Tell If A Guy Is A Player Or A Lady Is A Flirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bankers, Medical Doctors And Military Men, Which Is More Of A Flirt? by COOLWATER(m): 8:36am On Aug 07, 2008
I have  been wondering which of these three male professionals is more flirtatious: a banker, a medical doctor and military man.

if u will ask me i will say a banker is more of a flirt.

what do u guys think?
Re: Bankers, Medical Doctors And Military Men, Which Is More Of A Flirt? by dadahgirl: 8:40am On Aug 07, 2008
Military men, by far
Re: Bankers, Medical Doctors And Military Men, Which Is More Of A Flirt? by MissyB1(m): 8:45am On Aug 07, 2008
Gbam!!
Re: Bankers, Medical Doctors And Military Men, Which Is More Of A Flirt? by dadahgirl: 8:51am On Aug 07, 2008
See, bankers cannot afford to make a mistake on counting their money. They need to stay focused.
Doctors are always busy with their patients and reading medical books. Most marry before they become doctors.
Military men leave their wives and gfriends where they live to go with the military and flirt with every girl they meet.
Re: Bankers, Medical Doctors And Military Men, Which Is More Of A Flirt? by COOLWATER(m): 9:05am On Aug 07, 2008
@dadahgirl

True but bankers have a way with girls. i believe gals easily fall for them because they are always looking good in their nice and expensive suits and most these bankers are fine boys though.

Everytime a gal approaches the counter, these so called bankers always ask for numbers. if u ask me they are easily liked because of their charm.
Re: Bankers, Medical Doctors And Military Men, Which Is More Of A Flirt? by dadahgirl: 9:10am On Aug 07, 2008
@ COOLWATER
You may have a point there. These bankers need to be friendly as possible to keep the biz going and take the opportunity to flirt. On the other hand, military men have women in every city they make a stop.
Re: Bankers, Medical Doctors And Military Men, Which Is More Of A Flirt? by spikedcylinder: 9:18am On Aug 07, 2008
Taaaa!
Doctors are real big ashewos joor!
Re: Bankers, Medical Doctors And Military Men, Which Is More Of A Flirt? by micklplus(m): 10:24am On Aug 07, 2008
Well, i think it all depends on the person involved irrespective of the profession !
I am a banker and i dont see myself as a flirt !!! cheesy cheesy whereas, security guard could be a better flirt on a very good day !

what do u think?
Re: Bankers, Medical Doctors And Military Men, Which Is More Of A Flirt? by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 07, 2008
Doki grin
Re: Bankers, Medical Doctors And Military Men, Which Is More Of A Flirt? by girlsoswit(f): 10:37am On Aug 07, 2008
Military Men of course. No be dem first carry the dreadful HIV/ AIDS come. Nonsense,
Re: Bankers, Medical Doctors And Military Men, Which Is More Of A Flirt? by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 07, 2008
undecided . . .ehn . . .
Re: Bankers, Medical Doctors And Military Men, Which Is More Of A Flirt? by kufreabasi(m): 10:52am On Aug 07, 2008
girlsoswit:

Military Men of course. No be them first carry the dreadful HIV/ AIDS come. Nonsense,
Military men and Doctors are bird of the same feather
Re: Bankers, Medical Doctors And Military Men, Which Is More Of A Flirt? by lidbb2(m): 11:11am On Aug 07, 2008
all men flirt.some just complain because their setting does not really expose them to women.
doctors, bankers,military men flirt because they have access to women.researchers dont cos they spend so much time in the laboratories.
so do teachers,lecturers,politicians.
on the other hand,researchers dont cos they spend so much time in the laboratories,not because their nature inclines then not to flirt.
it really depends on the man,not the profession.
Re: Bankers, Medical Doctors And Military Men, Which Is More Of A Flirt? by Gamine(f): 11:22am On Aug 07, 2008
I will go with the Doctors.

they have an Edge over you, by farrrrrrrrr

and i can say this from experience
Re: Bankers, Medical Doctors And Military Men, Which Is More Of A Flirt? by rampant(f): 11:24am On Aug 07, 2008
dadahgirl:

See, bankers cannot afford to make a mistake on counting their money. They need to stay focused.
Doctors are always busy with their patients and reading medical books. Most marry before they become doctors.
Military men leave their wives and gfriends where they live to go with the military and flirt with every girl they meet.

so u dont know dat for a doctor to calm his/her patient down,he needs to flirt wt them ? u dont know right?well im telling u now

For a doctor to reach out to his/her patients especially d difficult ones,he needs to flirt

Doctors r better flirts,everyday they attend to patients different types of patients,d stubborn and d easy,and for them to intimidate d stubborn ones ,flirting is required
Re: Bankers, Medical Doctors And Military Men, Which Is More Of A Flirt? by rampant(f): 11:31am On Aug 07, 2008
kufreabasi:

Military men and Doctors are bird of the same feather

meaning wetin? angry doctors r not as stupid as d military men,they r always at alert and careful,unlike those military men dat will jump on any girl wt their sweat coated body angry

@topic

i believe doctors r better flirts
Re: Bankers, Medical Doctors And Military Men, Which Is More Of A Flirt? by lidbb2(m): 11:49am On Aug 07, 2008
@ rampant

come to think of what u said about doctors and flirting,i think you must be right.
the nature of their job does requires them to flirt.
na true u talk o.
eeya, and its too late for me to follow another career path.
i for change to become doctor
Re: Bankers, Medical Doctors And Military Men, Which Is More Of A Flirt? by spikedcylinder: 12:39pm On Aug 07, 2008
Me, I still insist, na Doctors o.They are too ashewoish, especially when they are still students. Goodness!

Speaking of doctors. . . I met one berluddy gorgeous one the other day. I swear, the guy looked like a god! His personality was zero though. angry
Re: Bankers, Medical Doctors And Military Men, Which Is More Of A Flirt? by lidbb2(m): 12:41pm On Aug 07, 2008
@ spikedcylinder,
abeg share your experience(s) with us.
maybe i fit learn some tactics from the experience.
Re: Bankers, Medical Doctors And Military Men, Which Is More Of A Flirt? by tope2000(f): 12:48pm On Aug 07, 2008
its btn military men and bankers
Re: Bankers, Medical Doctors And Military Men, Which Is More Of A Flirt? by Tgirl4real(f): 1:12pm On Aug 07, 2008
Bankers are terrible, doctors are worse. Military men, i don't know.
Re: Bankers, Medical Doctors And Military Men, Which Is More Of A Flirt? by Gamine(f): 1:14pm On Aug 07, 2008
Bankers dont really come close to the Doctors

Military men are inbetween
Re: Bankers, Medical Doctors And Military Men, Which Is More Of A Flirt? by ula(f): 1:27pm On Aug 07, 2008
in terms of flirting %: military men 80%, bankers 75%, doctors 40%
Re: Bankers, Medical Doctors And Military Men, Which Is More Of A Flirt? by COOLWATER(m): 1:38pm On Aug 07, 2008
I have this list of people in service-type positions who are obligated to flirt with their customers in order to provide good service. Here is the list: waiters, flight attendants, doctors, people selling magazine subscriptions. A gal friend after opening up a new savings account with a bank, she had the cutest banker helping her , he was probably about 27 0r 28 and a good dresser.

he got her phone number from the account opening form,(she obviously didnt give him) called her and the next thing he was asking for was a date and for her to spend time with him over the weekend. From her experience with bankers, she had at several times experinced this. she then asked me "why do bankers have to do this everytime they meet gals".

Therefore, I have decided that bankers need to be added to the list.

Gbam!!!
Re: Bankers, Medical Doctors And Military Men, Which Is More Of A Flirt? by ssRhino: 1:44pm On Aug 07, 2008
military men are too busy to have time to flirt, and when they get the chance to be naughty, they go str8 to the point and not just being naughty.
Medical Doctor has seen all that is out there to be seen, and they are rules by the rules of being a physician, so yeah, they cld be flirty, but they have to keep it so much in check that wont and cant be noticed.
Banker are people's person, they see this people daily and they have been trained to do all it takes to market the service of the coy, even if they have to be flirty, and their carried a price, so yeah, i will say the bankers are the most, they do it with pride, cos brings them more buz and better pay.
Re: Bankers, Medical Doctors And Military Men, Which Is More Of A Flirt? by lidbb2(m): 2:01pm On Aug 07, 2008
what of lecturers?i think they are more or equally as flirtatious as the other three being discussed.
Re: Bankers, Medical Doctors And Military Men, Which Is More Of A Flirt? by spikedcylinder: 2:02pm On Aug 07, 2008
lidbb2:

@ spikedcylinder,
abeg share your experience(s) with us.
maybe i fit learn some tactics from the experience.

Nothing really. Had tons of them as friends in school and they were. . . . something else! Serious ashis.
The doc I met the other was sooooooo fine but he was finicky and nervous around me. When I told him to relax,I aint gonna bite, he developed an attitude.
Re: Bankers, Medical Doctors And Military Men, Which Is More Of A Flirt? by Gamine(f): 2:04pm On Aug 07, 2008
I met a Doctor on the phone

and Boy! did he flirt! shocked

iz all good sha grin grin grin
Re: Bankers, Medical Doctors And Military Men, Which Is More Of A Flirt? by spikedcylinder: 2:07pm On Aug 07, 2008
lidbb2:

what of lecturers?i think they are more or equally as flirtatious as the other three being discussed.
Attempting to force a girl into any kind of union by threatning or blackmailing does not count as flirting.
Re: Bankers, Medical Doctors And Military Men, Which Is More Of A Flirt? by lidbb2(m): 2:13pm On Aug 07, 2008
@ spikedcylinder
true.
Re: Bankers, Medical Doctors And Military Men, Which Is More Of A Flirt? by ToToChoper: 7:15pm On Aug 19, 2008
Love doctor by far!!!!!  cheesy grin wink
Re: Bankers, Medical Doctors And Military Men, Which Is More Of A Flirt? by sistajay(f): 7:35pm On Aug 19, 2008
The frisky Military men, they sure don't know how to keep their pants zipped up.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Great Birthday Gift Ideas For Your Boyfriend:show Your Boy Friend Some Love / I / GIRLS: Do You Think You Are Doing The Guys A Favour By Consenting To Date Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.