Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,193 members, 7,839,056 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

NL Kokomansion!: Men pls come in! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / NL Kokomansion!: Men pls come in! (5607 Views)

For The Men : Pls Why Do Men Do This ? (see Pic) / Am Finding It Difficult To Trust Men..........pls Advise Me / Guys Or Better Stil Men Pls Confirm Dis Hypothesis With All Sincerity Whether Dey Are True Or False (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: NL Kokomansion!: Men pls come in! by Phate07(m): 12:52pm On Apr 14, 2011

This thread is being derailed, Jaybee! undecided
Re: NL Kokomansion!: Men pls come in! by MrsChima(f): 12:57pm On Apr 14, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

lol I have no idea grin

Thanks cool

The weather is >>> tongue tongue tongue

Nope, still not safe to wear flip flops. The damn rain and wind has been killing me for the past two days.

How's things on your end? Anything new?

Hmmm, seems like Mr Cork wants to be a contestant grin

Well a few developments are in place and yeah it bit windy on the West coast but it been beautiful nevertheless.

What you and Babe have in mind for the show results?
Re: NL Kokomansion!: Men pls come in! by ragdollz: 1:16pm On Apr 14, 2011
Lol

Question: why does inked nerd always speak like she's talking to pre-schoolers?? "go make a mud pie", "get off the floor pple are staring" Oh my GOSH she's a freaking nanny guys!!! LMFBO. . . BABE! pls come and deliver ur thread from the resident NL dryo's b4 it too late oooh grin

By the way Jaybee u are derailing! If u're deleting posts anytime soon, don't forget ur own oooh tongue
Re: NL Kokomansion!: Men pls come in! by jaybee3(m): 2:03pm On Apr 14, 2011
ragdollz:

By the way Jaybee u are derailing! If u're deleting posts anytime soon, don't forget your own oooh tongue
I always slap me self on the wrist as well be rest assured
BTW: I don beg una now. You guys shud patch things up
Still on me knees
Re: NL Kokomansion!: Men pls come in! by MrCork17: 2:21pm On Apr 14, 2011
****but why is Mrs Chima always lying she from the US? The chick aint even left Enugu undecided****
Re: NL Kokomansion!: Men pls come in! by Goldieluks: 2:23pm On Apr 14, 2011
Mr, Cork:

****but why is Mrs Chima always lying she from the US? The chick aint even left Enugu undecided****
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: NL Kokomansion!: Men pls come in! by dbigrod(m): 2:28pm On Apr 14, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Inky,

Quick question, why boys with small worms labeled themselves as [size=22pt] D BIG ROD?  shocked shocked

mrs chima, why dont u let me fork u so that u confirm that. Oh, i understand that u are fat and ugly so u wont get the chance to taste me. Fork off. just manage mr chima`s pencil size rod
[/size]
Re: NL Kokomansion!: Men pls come in! by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 14, 2011
ragdollz:

Lol @ the thot of that creepy jamo getting ANYTHING off Ebay grin. Hey is that where u bought your donkey face cheesy?? Muzzle YOURSELF, mutthead grin!!!

Anyway Babe! I'm out!! Can't be buvvered wif this if one nerdy bird is involved. She's as lively as a sch. mistress and will prolly turn d whole show into a PTA meeting tongue. Sayonaraaa!!!!

Me no speako Imb3cile Chimpanzee.
Anybody speak Chimp?? Translate please.  tongue
Tell it I don't have any bananas today cheesy grin
Re: NL Kokomansion!: Men pls come in! by BABE3: 3:56pm On Apr 14, 2011
O.M to the Freaking G!!!! THOU SHALL NOT DERAIL MY THREAD!!!!! THOU SHALL GO TO THE ROMANCE CHAT ROOM/ FACEBOOK/TWITTER/ SKYPE TO PLAY CATCH UP AND INSULT ONE ANOTHER!!! I HOPE I'M CLEAR!!!!

I don't function well around disagreements. I need my peace, especially on my thread. Inky, just ignore further potential arguments. Oh Jaybee, I see you had a hand in derailing too, hmmmmm embarassed
Oh yh, one more thing, the show is gonna be the bomb!! wink cheesy
Re: NL Kokomansion!: Men pls come in! by MrCork17: 4:03pm On Apr 14, 2011
BABE! (f). sweeery i think I will marry you before MZDarksin. You more beautifuller wink
Re: NL Kokomansion!: Men pls come in! by Phate07(m): 4:12pm On Apr 14, 2011
Mr, Cork:

BABE! (f). sweeery i think I will marry you before MZDarksin. You more beautifuller wink
grin grin grin
Re: NL Kokomansion!: Men pls come in! by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 14, 2011
*coughs* sure cock. tongue
Re: NL Kokomansion!: Men pls come in! by MrsChima(f): 7:16pm On Apr 14, 2011
d bigrod:

mrs chima, why dont u let me fork u so that u confirm that. Oh, i understand that u are fat and ugly so u wont get the chance to taste me. Fork off. just manage mr chima`s pencil size rod

I have seen YOUR picture and a few others. I see why you are a LovePeddler.

No thanks, I wouldn't touch your dick if you replaced it with a cleaner and bigger dick.

You looking like you played the lead role of that ugly arse waste of flesh in the movie Splice. That bleeped up thing looks like a man, woman, rat, malnourished ape, and Idi Amin's illegitimate child with Eva Braun.
Re: NL Kokomansion!: Men pls come in! by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 14, 2011
Senseless Cork is killing it grin
Re: NL Kokomansion!: Men pls come in! by InkedNerd(f): 7:39pm On Apr 14, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Well a few developments are in place and yeah it bit windy on the West coast but it been beautiful nevertheless.  

What you and Babe have in mind for the show results?  

Well, the sun is shining today so I can't complain much.

Hmmm BABE! and I, we don't know yet.

ragdollz:

Lol

Question: why does inked nerd always speak like she's talking to pre-schoolers?? "go make a mud pie", "get off the floor pple are staring" Oh my GOSH she's a freaking nanny guys!!! LMFBO. . .  BABE! pls come and deliver your thread from the resident NL dryo's b4 it too late oooh grin

By the way Jaybee u are derailing! If u're deleting posts anytime soon, don't forget your own oooh tongue

Hehehe, rugrats like you make me laugh. Its funny that you mentioned in a previous comment that you'd "have to pass" yet you keep comin' right back. If you really do insist on making your presence known or as you said earlier "put in an effort to grace me with your edifying presence once" then please just sit in the corner like the little child that you are and let the adults talk.

Oh and by the way, I really must commend for you acknowledging that the nameless/useless jackasses that I mentioned in my previous thread was you. Although I mentioned no names, you did and excellent job announcing and acknowledging your place here. Good for you kiddo kiss

Another thing I wanna commend you on if your playground vernacular. It's really starting to grown on me wink

And to answer your question, I speak like I'm talking to a preschooler because that's the sort of behavior you exhibit. I speak to you based on how you conduct yourself. So since you like acting like a preschooler I figured I might as well speak to you like one wink kiss

jay bee:

I always  slap me self on the wrist as well be rest assured
BTW: I don beg una now. You guys shud patch things up
Still on me knees

jay bee, please get off your knees. And who is this "you guys" that you're referring to. I've done nothing wrong here undecided
Re: NL Kokomansion!: Men pls come in! by MrsChima(f): 7:44pm On Apr 14, 2011
REALITY101:

Senseless Cork is killing it grin

Like he killed you? wink
Re: NL Kokomansion!: Men pls come in! by MrsChima(f): 7:45pm On Apr 14, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Well, the sun is shining today so I can't complain much.

Hmmm BABE! and I, we don't know yet.

Hehehe, rugrats like you make me laugh. Its funny that you mentioned in a previous comment that you were "out of here" yet you keep comin' right back. If you really do insist on making your presence known or as you said earlier "put in an effort to grace me with your edifying presence once" then please just sit in the corner like the little child that you are and let the adults talk.

Oh and by the way, I really must commend for you acknowledging that the nameless/useless jackasses that I mentioned in my previous thread was you. Although I mentioned no names, you did and excellent job announcing and acknowledging your place here. Good for you kiddo kiss

And to answer your question, I speak like I'm talking to a preschooler because that's the sort of behavior you exhibit. I speak to you based on how you conduct yourself. So since you like acting like a preschooler I figured I might as well speak to you like one wink kiss

jay bee, please get off your knees. And who is this "you guys" that you're referring to. I've done nothing wrong here undecided

I guess you aren't supposed to respond in defense. You are supposed to allow people to attack you and just smile. undecided undecided undecided
Re: NL Kokomansion!: Men pls come in! by InkedNerd(f): 7:51pm On Apr 14, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

I guess you aren't supposed to respond in defense. You are supposed to allow people to attack you and just smile.   undecided undecided undecided

lol, I guess that's the new trend on the playground. Weird huh? grin
Re: NL Kokomansion!: Men pls come in! by MrsChima(f): 8:06pm On Apr 14, 2011
The new trend on Nairaland Playground unfortunately. What is even more horrifying that they actually believe some of the "disses or jokes" are hilarious. undecided undecided

I know for sure the people at the Apollo would have been shouting "una perra tonta".
Re: NL Kokomansion!: Men pls come in! by ragdollz: 8:06pm On Apr 14, 2011
OmGosh this dumb nerd TALKS TOO MUCH!!!

I dislike her with a PASSION !!!! (more than missussuu chimp n dat creepy jamo COMBINED---!!!!!)

always yak yak yak all blab no jab, as in no action!! Ugghhh tongue
Re: NL Kokomansion!: Men pls come in! by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 14, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Like he killed you? wink

Spanked your black culo
Re: NL Kokomansion!: Men pls come in! by MrsChima(f): 9:52pm On Apr 14, 2011
Being called fat and ugly by a punny hunter that looks like Precious with a tight backside Transformer shirt  and the lead actor in Splice meaning I got spanked?  Okay.   undecided undecided undecided undecided

You got whooped so bad you cried truce.  You was brutally killed.
Re: NL Kokomansion!: Men pls come in! by ragdollz: 9:57pm On Apr 14, 2011
Come, when this thing go kick off sef?? So-so promotions, so much talk of "up-coming" etc yet nothing. Na wa o
Re: NL Kokomansion!: Men pls come in! by BABE3: 10:06pm On Apr 14, 2011
^^^ Girl, this is how I'm gonna run ma sh1t. This is how sh1t get "runned". This is how imma do my sh1t, coz that's how sh1t is supposed to be done.  cheesy lol (I don't know where that came from)

Promotion, Promotion, Promotion, leads to more Anticipation, Anticipation, Anticipation, which leads to A hit show, A hit show and A hit show!  wink

So, relax, the show is coming up! cool
Re: NL Kokomansion!: Men pls come in! by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 14, 2011
bia inked_nerd, what about our deal?
Re: NL Kokomansion!: Men pls come in! by BABE3: 10:22pm On Apr 14, 2011
^^ Who is this person? Pls carry your self commot, don't come and pour sand for garri jo!
Don't derail my thread.  undecided  wink

Oh yh, you wanna be a contestant? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: NL Kokomansion!: Men pls come in! by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 14, 2011
~hiss~
Contestant? haha! grin grin
Re: NL Kokomansion!: Men pls come in! by BABE3: 10:30pm On Apr 14, 2011
^^ Why are you now fronting?, ehn? Easy way to find love, you're using me to do big boy. C'mon get on the show jo! smiley
Re: NL Kokomansion!: Men pls come in! by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 14, 2011
I'm a big boy na. Abi you no know? wink
Re: NL Kokomansion!: Men pls come in! by InkedNerd(f): 11:05pm On Apr 14, 2011
ragdollz:

OmGosh this dumb nerd TALKS TOO MUCH!!!

I dislike her with a PASSION !!!! (more than missussuu chimp n dat creepy jamo COMBINED---!!!!!)

always yak yak yak all blab no jab, as in no action!! Ugghhh tongue

I talk too much?!?! Look at the pot calling the kettle black. Little one, take a long hard look at your past posts throughout Nairaland and perhaps you'll see who talks too much. If you dislike me so much then don't reply to me. For a child who seems to enjoy running their mouth about how much they hate someone you do an excellent job letting all of Nairaland know you have nothing better to do with your time. Rest assume, I never yack off. Just because I don't go around like you trying to insult others based on their nationality doesn't mean I yack off.

All in all, I do enjoy your uncouth little comments. I find them to be very entertaining. It makes me laugh to see how you take time out to let all of Nairaland that you dislike me so much. Keep it up kiddo wink kiss

J12:

bia inked_nerd, what about our deal?

Bia? Oh so you're Ibo eh?

Ok, meet BABE! and I here tomorrow and we'll talk business wink

BABE!:

^^ Who is this person? Pls carry your self commot, don't come and pour sand for garri jo!
Don't derail my thread.  undecided  wink

Oh yh, you wanna be a contestant?  cheesy cheesy cheesy

BABE!, shocked

She's a potential sponsor grin
Re: NL Kokomansion!: Men pls come in! by BABE3: 11:13pm On Apr 14, 2011
^^ Inky, She's a he!, embarassed
Re: NL Kokomansion!: Men pls come in! by InkedNerd(f): 11:21pm On Apr 14, 2011
What do you mean? The profile says female although the other day I could have sworn I saw male on the profile embarassed undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

Why Do Guys Like Babes With Big Nyash? / Why Do Fowls Run In Process Of Mating? Dont They Have Sex Urge?? / Do Not Marry Nigerian Girls. They Are Evil!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.