Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,713 members, 7,959,185 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:00 PM

Am Finding It Difficult To Trust Men..........pls Advise Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Finding It Difficult To Trust Men..........pls Advise Me (2051 Views)

10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady / For The Men : Pls Why Do Men Do This ? (see Pic) / NL Kokomansion!: Men pls come in! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Finding It Difficult To Trust Men..........pls Advise Me by yommyismine(f): 3:15pm On May 07, 2012
I ve dated guys dat do disappoint me,now am findind it difficult to trust guys.......I always imagine dat dey are all the same
Re: Am Finding It Difficult To Trust Men..........pls Advise Me by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 07, 2012
yommyismine: Am finding it difficult to trust men....pls advise me[b][/b]

U got any story to back that up?
Re: Am Finding It Difficult To Trust Men..........pls Advise Me by goldengun(m): 3:43pm On May 07, 2012
you sound like you are inside a cage built by you called ''Your Past''......
l have one advice for you, ''if you don't allow the past to pass you will pass away with the Past''....don't deprive yourself of the beautiful things life & love have in store for you. there is so much l want to say on issue, but not here....
Re: Am Finding It Difficult To Trust Men..........pls Advise Me by brendan247: 4:22pm On May 07, 2012
My dear please come out of the woods
Re: Am Finding It Difficult To Trust Men..........pls Advise Me by luckgames(m): 4:30pm On May 07, 2012

How can she trust men?
She lies and very secretive
Re: Am Finding It Difficult To Trust Men..........pls Advise Me by TisaBone: 4:36pm On May 07, 2012

u shouldn't trust men, u shud trust ur instincts

1 Like

Re: Am Finding It Difficult To Trust Men..........pls Advise Me by luckgames(m): 4:38pm On May 07, 2012
TisaBone:

My instinct told me but !!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Am Finding It Difficult To Trust Men..........pls Advise Me by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 07, 2012
You're not the only one.
There is no way to....you just can't so don't. grin

1 Like

Re: Am Finding It Difficult To Trust Men..........pls Advise Me by yommyismine(f): 7:17pm On May 07, 2012
luckgames:

How can she trust men?
no u lie,wen men knw dat u luv,dey play wit ur heart
Re: Am Finding It Difficult To Trust Men..........pls Advise Me by luckgames(m): 7:20pm On May 07, 2012
yommyismine: no u lie,wen men knw dat u luv,dey play wit ur heart

Thank you for creating new account
I am not lying
You give lot of women things and want to be a real man, they think you foolish
The only things men lie about--- cheating
Put it all on the table
Re: Am Finding It Difficult To Trust Men..........pls Advise Me by yommyismine(f): 7:21pm On May 07, 2012
TisaBone:

ok tanks
Re: Am Finding It Difficult To Trust Men..........pls Advise Me by Dyt(f): 7:21pm On May 07, 2012
Trust?
Y must u trust?
Can't u date wit d mind of him leavin anytym?
Wonder wen we ladies ll wake up 2 realise men r nt jst worth d stress

2 Likes

Re: Am Finding It Difficult To Trust Men..........pls Advise Me by luckgames(m): 7:24pm On May 07, 2012
Dyt: Trust?
Y must u trust?

I need a ticket to Toronto
I do want to leave Lagos Nigeria ending of month
Re: Am Finding It Difficult To Trust Men..........pls Advise Me by Dyt(f): 7:25pm On May 07, 2012
I ll get it done 4 u 2morrow
Send a mail 2 oitravels@yahoo.co.uk
Thnx
Re: Am Finding It Difficult To Trust Men..........pls Advise Me by yommyismine(f): 7:40pm On May 07, 2012
luckgames:

How can she trust men?
i dnt lie.....do u really tink some1 can trust men?
Re: Am Finding It Difficult To Trust Men..........pls Advise Me by kay9(m): 7:47pm On May 07, 2012
yommyismine: I ve dated guys dat do disappoint me,now am findind it difficult to trust guys.......I always imagine dat dey are all the same
Eyaa, so sorry my dear. You see, me too, i no trust women... I always imagine dat dey are all the same, too! cool
Re: Am Finding It Difficult To Trust Men..........pls Advise Me by yommyismine(f): 7:48pm On May 07, 2012
brendan247: My dear please come out of the woods
ok tanks
Re: Am Finding It Difficult To Trust Men..........pls Advise Me by yommyismine(f): 7:49pm On May 07, 2012
kay9:
Sorry my dear. You see, me too, i no trust women... I always imagine day dey are all the same, too! cool
really,well life is nt fair
Re: Am Finding It Difficult To Trust Men..........pls Advise Me by luckgames(m): 7:52pm On May 07, 2012
yommyismine: i dnt lie.....do u really tink some1 can trust men?

Yes
You can trust some men
But 90% of men will only lie for cheating
Lot of women lies, and very secretive
Re: Am Finding It Difficult To Trust Men..........pls Advise Me by pendo89(f): 8:14pm On May 07, 2012
Are you trustworthy urself? Do u feel like u deserve a good guy cz you have kept ur side of the deal?
If so then learn from the past and start trusting.
We only help ourselves if we admit the truth,accept our failures and change for the better.
I am sure there are good guys around.
Re: Am Finding It Difficult To Trust Men..........pls Advise Me by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 07, 2012
pendo89: Are you trustworthy urself? Do u feel like u deserve a good guy cz you have kept ur side of the deal?
If so then learn from the past and start trusting.
We only help ourselves if we admit the truth,accept our failures and change for the better.
I am sure there are good guys around.
wink
Re: Am Finding It Difficult To Trust Men..........pls Advise Me by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 07, 2012
yommyismine what happen btw you and yommi? funny handdle
Re: Am Finding It Difficult To Trust Men..........pls Advise Me by mykejones(m): 8:35pm On May 07, 2012
Lol@ YommyIsMine. Dnt worry,he's all urs..or r u also doubtin that fact?
Re: Am Finding It Difficult To Trust Men..........pls Advise Me by Soocool1(m): 8:47pm On May 07, 2012
if u can't trust men............................................................................................................become a lesbian!
Re: Am Finding It Difficult To Trust Men..........pls Advise Me by Tundephish(m): 8:47pm On May 07, 2012
It simply means dat u r yet to meet ur real man, sorry to say
Re: Am Finding It Difficult To Trust Men..........pls Advise Me by LordReed(m): 9:05pm On May 07, 2012
Dyt: Trust?
Y must u trust?

Dyt? WTF happened?
Re: Am Finding It Difficult To Trust Men..........pls Advise Me by Dyt(f): 9:16pm On May 07, 2012
Well Reed
Dats ow things shld b
I choose nt 2 v hbp
Re: Am Finding It Difficult To Trust Men..........pls Advise Me by kay9(m): 9:21pm On May 07, 2012
yommyismine: really,well life is nt fair
Oh, so you knew that? Oya stop cwaying and drooling all over NL na. grin
Re: Am Finding It Difficult To Trust Men..........pls Advise Me by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 07, 2012
"when a good girl go bad, shes gone for good" (or something like that oo)

-jay z 'song cry' grin

Lord_Reed:

Dyt? WTF happened?
Re: Am Finding It Difficult To Trust Men..........pls Advise Me by Dyt(f): 10:07pm On May 07, 2012
Hmmmmmm
U cld b on point u know

1 Like

Re: Am Finding It Difficult To Trust Men..........pls Advise Me by ITbomb(m): 11:03pm On May 07, 2012
I guess its time to use ur head when going into relationship , not sitting by the corner waiting for any flashy smooth talking dude to talk off ur dumb brain into bed.
I bet there were couples of good dudes u turn down cos of u shortsighted material eyes
OMG , did I just abuse U?
Re: Am Finding It Difficult To Trust Men..........pls Advise Me by LordReed(m): 11:12pm On May 07, 2012
Dyt: Well Reed
Dats ow things shld b
I choose nt 2 v hbp

Don't loose hope girl there are still a few good men.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Enjoying This / Can't Open Up / Ladies And Guys, How Prepared Are You For Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.