Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,546 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

NL Kokomansion!: Men pls come in! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / NL Kokomansion!: Men pls come in! (5605 Views)

For The Men : Pls Why Do Men Do This ? (see Pic) / Am Finding It Difficult To Trust Men..........pls Advise Me / Guys Or Better Stil Men Pls Confirm Dis Hypothesis With All Sincerity Whether Dey Are True Or False (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: NL Kokomansion!: Men pls come in! by Nobody: 3:29am On Apr 14, 2011
Pretty4me thanks. But that dude suck dou.
Re: NL Kokomansion!: Men pls come in! by BABE3: 3:59am On Apr 14, 2011
*clears throat***

Dbanj has a share of those people. Look at him! Collabo with Snoop! Interviewing the president!

What are some people doing? Looking for their dog?

**clears throat***** ** sneezes*** I need some Ricola!!
Re: NL Kokomansion!: Men pls come in! by Nobody: 4:05am On Apr 14, 2011
Ok now someone is feeling funny funky.
Re: NL Kokomansion!: Men pls come in! by BABE3: 4:11am On Apr 14, 2011
^^ lol grin
You know it's all love!
Note that, I didn't have to call you an "onye ara" to get you back. wink
Re: NL Kokomansion!: Men pls come in! by InkedNerd(f): 4:19am On Apr 14, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

*sighs* Inked, sis be careful. You might get a 'why you should place a >> grin << or 'lol' lecture. tongue

Don't worry, I'm good. If anyone has a problem with me writing lol then their more than welcome to open their hypocritical mouths and say so.
Re: NL Kokomansion!: Men pls come in! by tjskii(f): 8:22am On Apr 14, 2011
ooohh interesting concept,me likey, hey inky and babe, i cud also cater for the event, my sweerat firearm just opened up this amazing restaurant,where we cater only to the creme de la creme of the society, what say you? Using our restaurant will give your show loads of exposure and of course correct sponsors wink cheesy

by the by *think i mite be intereted in being the kokolet,but shhhhhhh for now,dunno if firearm go gree,but sha keep me in mind*
Re: NL Kokomansion!: Men pls come in! by Phate07(m): 9:02am On Apr 14, 2011

Only very preety kokolets are needed. undecided
Re: NL Kokomansion!: Men pls come in! by ragdollz: 9:08am On Apr 14, 2011
Lol @ the thot of that creepy jamo getting ANYTHING off Ebay grin. Hey is that where u bought ur donkey face cheesy?? Muzzle YOURSELF, mutthead grin!!!

Anyway Babe! I'm out!! Can't be buvvered wif this if one nerdy bird is involved. She's as lively as a sch. mistress and will prolly turn d whole show into a PTA meeting tongue. Sayonaraaa!!!!
Re: NL Kokomansion!: Men pls come in! by yiboboy: 9:18am On Apr 14, 2011
Ahahahaha show never kick off drama don full ground! Meanwhile^^^^ keep ur cute a.r.s.e right here!!! angry Don't have the luxury of stalking u from thread 2 thread just because I want 2 gbadun ur drama. tongue

Between, aren't we all having fun already?!? I'm not instigating oooh, just saying! undecided cheesy tongue
Re: NL Kokomansion!: Men pls come in! by ragdollz: 9:45am On Apr 14, 2011
^^^^Itz a pity yiboboy that I'll have to pass on this one; I was only sticking around bc of Babe! but if certain pple are going to be in charge (a self-confessed NERD) tongue then it's not worth the look-in. Some threads are fun to derail. While some are not even FUN to start with, talk of to derail.

Lol anyway I'm sure jaybee will be glad to know I won't be on the "Kolomansion" premises cheesy
Re: NL Kokomansion!: Men pls come in! by InkedNerd(f): 9:52am On Apr 14, 2011
tjskii:

ooohh interesting concept,me likey, hey inky and babe, i cud also cater for the event, my sweerat firearm just opened up this amazing restaurant,where we cater only to the creme de la creme of the society, what say you? Using our restaurant will give your show loads of exposure and of course correct sponsors wink cheesy

by the by *think i mite be intereted in being the kokolet,but shhhhhhh for now,dunno if firearm go gree,but sha keep me in mind*

No problem tjskii. Now that some nameless/useless jackasses have officially taken their nonsense out of here [not that they were ever included in the first place], we can get things movin' wink
Re: NL Kokomansion!: Men pls come in! by ragdollz: 11:05am On Apr 14, 2011
^^^^See me see ooh!!! Lol, who WANTED to be included in d first place?? Such a nerdy nerd tongue, u're sooooo lame+boring so anything u cook up will always FLOP cheesy!! In 48 hours this will be a dead, buried and recycled thread no thanks to YOU. But if u beg me, I promise to put in an effort and grace u with my edifying presence once in a while. Lamester!!!! LMFBO!!!
Re: NL Kokomansion!: Men pls come in! by InkedNerd(f): 11:28am On Apr 14, 2011
ragdollz:

^^^^Itz a pity yiboboy that I'll have to pass on this one; I was only sticking around bc of Babe! but if certain pple are going to be in charge (a self-confessed NERD) tongue then it's not worth the look-in. Some threads are fun to derail. While some are not even FUN to start with, talk of to derail.

Lol anyway I'm sure jaybee will be glad to know I won't be on the "Kolomansion" premises cheesy
ragdollz:

^^^^See me see ooh!!! Lol, who WANTED to be included in d first place?? Such a nerdy nerd tongue, u're sooooo lame+boring so anything u cook up will always FLOP cheesy!! In 48 hours this will be a dead, buried and recycled thread no thanks to YOU. But if u beg me, I promise to put in an effort and grace u with my edifying presence once in a while. Lamester!!!! LMFBO!!!

Awww how cute, you managed to find time in between building sandcastles in your sandbox and playing on the seesaw so you could reply--good for you. What a precious child you are kiss

Run along now, the adults are talking wink
Re: NL Kokomansion!: Men pls come in! by ragdollz: 11:37am On Apr 14, 2011
Lol. Such a Sunday school teacher u are tongue. All prim and proper. You're the LAST person should be on top of things here - but I guess you're forcing urself to actually be, well, INTERESTING. So, keep ur gran'ma glasses on and watch out for little snippets of me once in a while. Adult my arse grin
Re: NL Kokomansion!: Men pls come in! by jaybee3(m): 11:50am On Apr 14, 2011
Let peace reign ladies
I am begging you 2. Pls pls pls pls pls
On ma knees
Re: NL Kokomansion!: Men pls come in! by MrsChima(f): 11:53am On Apr 14, 2011
You do that begging knees well sir.
Re: NL Kokomansion!: Men pls come in! by MrCork17: 12:09pm On Apr 14, 2011
errmm, Mrs.Chima. madam do u reliase u have to loose weight before joining the kokomansion game?

They dont allow fat babes (no oofeinse) wink
Re: NL Kokomansion!: Men pls come in! by MrsChima(f): 12:11pm On Apr 14, 2011
Hello Inky! kiss kiss

Jaybee! Get up off the floor. People are staring at you.
Re: NL Kokomansion!: Men pls come in! by Tosinville(m): 12:12pm On Apr 14, 2011
Kokomansion? try something different pls cos its not mandatory u must come up with another man efizi.
Re: NL Kokomansion!: Men pls come in! by MrCork17: 12:16pm On Apr 14, 2011
Mrs Chima thinks Kokomansion is in Soweto
Re: NL Kokomansion!: Men pls come in! by InkedNerd(f): 12:25pm On Apr 14, 2011
ragdollz:

Lol. Such a Sunday school teacher u are tongue. All prim and proper. You're the LAST person should be on top of things here - but I guess you're forcing urself to actually be, well, INTERESTING. So, keep your gran'ma glasses on and watch out for little snippets of me once in a while. Adult my arse grin

Awwww, you are just too precious with your responses kiss

Go make a mud pie or roll around in dirt or do whatever it is that you do when you're not on Nairaland.

In the meantime, let the adults of this thread talk wink

Mrs.Chima:

Hello Inky! kiss kiss

Jaybee! Get up off the floor. People are staring at you.

Hey Mrs. Chima. How ya been?
Re: NL Kokomansion!: Men pls come in! by dbigrod(m): 12:26pm On Apr 14, 2011
Mr, Cork:

errmm, Mrs.Chima. madam do u reliase u have to loose weight before joining the kokomansion game?

They dont allow fat babes (no oofeinse) wink

lol
Re: NL Kokomansion!: Men pls come in! by MrsChima(f): 12:28pm On Apr 14, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Awwww, you are just too precious with your responses kiss

Go make a mud pie or roll around in dirt or do whatever it is that you do when you're not on Nairaland.

In the meantime, let the adults of this thread talk wink

Hey Mrs. Chima. How ya been?

Good girl! You too classy for that Inky let it roll and do you girl. You know what I am talking about.

How is the weather in NY? Is it safe to wear some flip flops in NY now?
Re: NL Kokomansion!: Men pls come in! by MrsChima(f): 12:30pm On Apr 14, 2011
Inky,

Quick question, why boys with small worms labeled themselves as [size=22pt] D BIG ROD?[/size] shocked shocked
Re: NL Kokomansion!: Men pls come in! by MrCork17: 12:37pm On Apr 14, 2011
be nice to me and i show u mine wink
Re: NL Kokomansion!: Men pls come in! by MrsChima(f): 12:39pm On Apr 14, 2011
Mr, Cork:

be nice to me and i show u mine wink

I would rather see Inky's bosoms.  How can you lift all of that fat just to see a nub?  No thanks.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: NL Kokomansion!: Men pls come in! by jaybee3(m): 12:41pm On Apr 14, 2011
You two really should get a room tongue
Dude has been chasing you for God knows how long grin grin grin grin grin
What his he asking for again

Oya lemme be the mediator cheesy cheesy cheesy
What you want from Chima Corky
Re: NL Kokomansion!: Men pls come in! by MrCork17: 12:44pm On Apr 14, 2011
Mrs.Chima . madam, but why do u keeep playin had to get? You dont even have real hair! angry
Re: NL Kokomansion!: Men pls come in! by MrsChima(f): 12:44pm On Apr 14, 2011
Jaybee!  May your kini crawl to the nearest pit fire!  

I do not know why that fat and ugly mofo keep following me.  Seriously.  I have asked him more than several occasions to leave me be.  He fishes for my attention EVERYDAY in between scamming and feeding his fat face.  It is not my fault the chicks in UK have preferences and are not desperate.   I will take that back, MOST are not desperate but even the desperate doesn't want him.

Do me a favor Jaybee introduce him to your sister that has a cotton candy heart who don't mind providing charity services.  I would appreciate it.  Thanks.
Re: NL Kokomansion!: Men pls come in! by jaybee3(m): 12:46pm On Apr 14, 2011
^^^
Okies, u've stated your case
so what do u have to counter that Corky Joe?
Re: NL Kokomansion!: Men pls come in! by MrsChima(f): 12:47pm On Apr 14, 2011
You won't introduce your sister Jaybee? angry I loathe you! angry angry angry
Re: NL Kokomansion!: Men pls come in! by InkedNerd(f): 12:50pm On Apr 14, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Inky,

Quick question, why boys with small worms labeled themselves as [size=22pt] D BIG ROD?[/size]  shocked shocked

lol I have no idea grin

Mrs.Chima:

Good girl!  You too classy for that Inky let it roll and do you girl.  You know what I am talking about.  

How is the weather in NY?  Is it safe to wear some flip flops in NY now?  

Thanks cool

The weather is >>> tongue tongue tongue

Nope, still not safe to wear flip flops. The damn rain and wind has been killing me for the past two days.

How's things on your end? Anything new?

Hmmm, seems like Mr Cork wants to be a contestant grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

Share Some Good Words On This Valentine To Some One Special On Nairaland / Penis Size Linked To Finger Length / Ladies, what do you consider short/tall for a guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.