Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Is It A Crime To Love Him?! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It A Crime To Love Him?! (1851 Views)

Why Can't Girls Just Tell A Guy They Love Him Instead Of...(pic) / I Truly Love Him But He's Too Broke! / "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It A Crime To Love Him?! by Iremi: 10:41am On Apr 13, 2011
We met sometimes last month on a social networking site. We got along talking on d fone 4a while. He told me he didnt have serious relatiuonship like wise me.
One day he culd not stand without seeing me so he drove down for 2 hrs to come and see me. It was a weekend. I was first scared to follw him becos i knw i really had feeling s for him. He told me he knw i was scared but he too wuld control himself. We drove  back to where he was chilling ( not where he was staying. He likes to travel so he goes to diff places whn he is not working). After so many romance, we ended up  making love.
We r 2gether thru out d wkend. He brought me back on Monday. We got along on the fone. He told me he doesnt like to pick calls whn he he is driving so if he doesnt pick my call it means he doesnt see it and if he rejects it, it means he is not convinient for him to pick it but he sees it.
He just lost one of his first cousins due to fatal accident. Out of no time whn he came to Lag last friend to see the family, he came to my place to see me. he apologised that he knw he has kept me waiting and that hes sorry he wuld leave me again but he wuld make it up to me. I cried cos i love him and culdnt stand him leaving me again. He confessed to me that for the first time someone is in love wit him truly.
His past rship was bad becos his fiancee left him after 3yrs to marry his friend becos she said he was asthmatic. He told me he has been playing ard since so wit me he has found ytrue love. He told me that he wuld need to move a fast move for m eto meet his pple. His parents r late and he is the only son so his family has been pressurizing him to get married.
That friday, he promised to come and pick me after Sunday service that we wuld be 2gether so that we can have time for each other since he has not created time for him all the while. On Sunday during service i called him to knw hw far, there was noise where he was and i culdnt hear him. After service his # was off.
I tjot  he had flat battery. I waited the whole day for  him, i sent pings but not delivered. I became so worried praying nothing bad  had happened to him. Around, 11pm, i just woke up to check my fone and i saw dat all my pings had delivered and he had read dem. He didnt reply any.
On Monday, i called him thru out he didnt pick up. Attimes he wuld reject my calls. I felt so bad that i couldnt control my tears again. I begged him, said so many things morning,  noon & nite. No words, no calls from him.
I got angry, i deleted his contact. I made up my mind that it was over that mayb i had used me or something. I planned to move on.
Yester morning around 630 whn i was going to work, my fone rang and i was suprised he called him, i didnt knw wot to say. He asked me where i wwas and i told him i was on my way to work. Asked him if hes fine, he said as soon as i got to work i shld let him knw.
Whn i got to work, i called him he didnt pick again. Thru yesterday,  he didnt pick or call me. Till ds moment.
I dont  knw the meaning of all these. I love him truly i wont deny that. He told  me he was scared of him losing me so he didnt want long courtship cos he needs to settle down ASAP. I am desperate abt marriage he is the one talking abt it.
I dont knw y he doesnt want to talk to me. Isent a ping to him that even if a woman is involved, he culdnt be wit the woman the whole day and atleast he can excuse himself and talk to me for 1mins.
I dont knw wot to do. Am  very sorry for my long story but i need serious advise.
Guys please wot do u think he is doing or up to. Please no abuses or insult.
Thank u
Re: Is It A Crime To Love Him?! by Goldieluks: 10:42am On Apr 13, 2011
brb.
Re: Is It A Crime To Love Him?! by LesbianBoy(m): 10:44am On Apr 13, 2011
Goldieluks:

brb.

Come back here angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Is It A Crime To Love Him?! by Goldieluks: 10:45am On Apr 13, 2011
LesbianBoy:

Come back here  angry angry angry angry angry angry

i say i dey come,lemme get my glasses and some popcorn. angry
na by force to read?
Re: Is It A Crime To Love Him?! by iyatrustee(f): 10:54am On Apr 13, 2011
Iremi:

Guys please wot do u think he is doing or up to. Please no abuses or insult.
Thank u

with that clause, sorry i cant say anything that might help you grin grin grin grin
Re: Is It A Crime To Love Him?! by MMM2(m): 11:03am On Apr 13, 2011
iremi sorry 4 asking how much does he have?
Re: Is It A Crime To Love Him?! by chamber2(m): 11:04am On Apr 13, 2011
hmmmm, him don chop clean mouth
Re: Is It A Crime To Love Him?! by kaymoney2(m): 11:04am On Apr 13, 2011
iyatrustee:

with that clause, sorry i cant say anything that might help you grin grin grin grin

@Iyatrustee the chief Judge @ the bolded   grin grin grin
Re: Is It A Crime To Love Him?! by chamber2(m): 11:07am On Apr 13, 2011
U opened your legs for a man you just met online? First time meeting and he had his way,Haba.If i were the man i would not pick your calls either.
Re: Is It A Crime To Love Him?! by iyatrustee(f): 11:08am On Apr 13, 2011
kay-money:

@Iyatrustee the chief Judge @ the bolded grin grin grin

she no want make we bash and my mouth dey sharp tongue
Re: Is It A Crime To Love Him?! by kaymoney2(m): 11:12am On Apr 13, 2011
iyatrustee:

There is no way she will be advised without bashing and razor cutting grin grin grin
Re: Is It A Crime To Love Him?! by SAGoddess: 11:16am On Apr 13, 2011
OP, I am sorry to say this but sounds like your "cyber man" is busy elsewhere. . . . . .throughout your essay, you say nothing about him loving you but him being happy that someone truly loves him at last. . . .  .he is messing with your head girl.  Maybe he knew talking about marriage would get you to open up. . . . your legs I mean  cheesy  I wouldn't be surprised if he is still with the girlfriend he told you about.

As for him warning you in advance that he would reject your calls, I die a small death, playa!!!   cool  cool  cool
Re: Is It A Crime To Love Him?! by Goldieluks: 11:17am On Apr 13, 2011
first of all,i don't think you are inlove with him,i think you are in lust with him.
second of all,maybe he is married,or he's just a hit and run waster.

my advice for you,is to forget about him,he's just another finger licking pusssy bozo,
he's a heart breaker and a liar.

its up to you,to either forget him,or keep calling him,while he's probably
with another girl,its very obvious he doesn't care about you,he calls you
whenever he likes and you keep calling the mofo.
Re: Is It A Crime To Love Him?! by Iremi: 11:25am On Apr 13, 2011
M M M:

iremi sorry 4 asking how much does he have?
I dont knw hw much he has cos aint after his money.
Goldieluks:

first of all,i don't think you are inlove with him,i think you are in lust with him.
second of all,maybe he is married,or he's just a hit and run waster.

my advice for you,is to forget about him,he's just another finger licking pusssy bozo,
he's a heart breaker and a liar.

its up to you,to either forget him,or keep calling him,while he's probably
with another girl,its very obvious he doesn't care about you,he calls you
whenever he likes and you keep calling the mofo.

Am inlove with him cos i cant call it lust.
I messed up by sleeping wit him the first time we met i accepted.
If he is a liar and heartbreaker like u said, i knw wit time i will get over it .
Thank u
Re: Is It A Crime To Love Him?! by Iremi: 11:28am On Apr 13, 2011
iyatrustee:

Wot wuld be ur gain if u bash me? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
It adds notting to it cos i knw already that i messed up by having sex with him. He didnt force me, i allowed it cos i wanted to
Re: Is It A Crime To Love Him?! by iyatrustee(f): 11:30am On Apr 13, 2011
not like dat my dear! if we are all too serious advising you, the thread would be boring you know. just a little bashing gives it flava cool cool cool
Re: Is It A Crime To Love Him?! by Iremi: 11:33am On Apr 13, 2011
SA Goddess:

OP, I am sorry to say this but sounds like your "cyber man" is busy elsewhere. . . . . .throughout your essay, you say nothing about him loving you but him being happy that someone truly loves him at last. . . .  .he is messing with your head girl.  Maybe he knew talking about marriage would get you to open up. . . . your legs I mean  cheesy  I wouldn't be surprised if he is still with the girlfriend he told you about.

As for him warning you in advance that he would reject your calls, I die a small death, playa!!!   cool  cool  cool
He told me he loves me but u cant see or knw anyones mind towards you. u can oly knw urs towards that person. He still sopke to me on Saturday. He told me he was coming from the Hospital to monitor the corpse of his cousin. That the corpse has bn kept in the mortuary. So atleast he wuld rest after his running up and down. On Sunday, he told me he was in d noisy place that he wuld call me back.
I dont knw wot to believe again
Re: Is It A Crime To Love Him?! by jaybee3(m): 11:35am On Apr 13, 2011
What other evidence do you need that this man is probably not really into you?
Oya ping me joor. Me i have time cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Is It A Crime To Love Him?! by Iremi: 11:35am On Apr 13, 2011
iyatrustee:

not like dat my dear! if we are all too serious advising you, the thread would be boring you know. just a little bashing gives it flava cool cool cool
I kcan understand wot u r trying to say but nothing with standing u can bash cos i asked for it and at the same time give ur opinion.
I knw i screwed up. tx tho
Re: Is It A Crime To Love Him?! by SAGoddess: 11:40am On Apr 13, 2011
Iremi:

He told me he loves me but u cant see or knw anyones mind towards you. u can oly knw urs towards that person. He still sopke to me on Saturday. He told me he was coming from the Hospital to monitor the corpse of his cousin. That the corpse has bn kept in the mortuary. So atleast he wuld rest after his running up and down. On Sunday, he told me he was in d noisy place that he wuld call me back.
I dont knw wot to believe again

Girl, believe what he has shown you and not what he has said, dude ain't that into you. . . . it may hurt now but it will get better with time, move on and find someone worthy of you!
Re: Is It A Crime To Love Him?! by iyatrustee(f): 11:40am On Apr 13, 2011
seriously now, he must have taken to be one of those cheap girls around cos you not only slept with him on your first date, you spent the whole weekend with him embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed men like cheap girls but just to satisfy their sexual urge and not for keeps
Re: Is It A Crime To Love Him?! by Basildon1(m): 11:43am On Apr 13, 2011
Iremi:

No one is rly goin to judge you based on that (ok, just a lil  cheesy ). But then just be a big gal, cut your losses (maybe learn your lesson, maybe) and dont have a heartache over it. The handwriting on this wall is just too clear.
Re: Is It A Crime To Love Him?! by chamber2(m): 11:45am On Apr 13, 2011
If he is a liar and heartbreaker like u said, i knw wit time i will get over it .
Thank u

So what other advise do you want 4rm us? Wait 4 him na if u love him.U r loving some1 u v not even spent time with and ended up sleeping with him for a whole weekend.pls go and sleep.
Re: Is It A Crime To Love Him?! by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 13, 2011
There is a reason for everything. He has a reason for behaving that way. You both really have alot to talk about.
Re: Is It A Crime To Love Him?! by Iremi: 11:49am On Apr 13, 2011
Basildon1:

No one is rly goin to judge you based on that (ok, just a lil  cheesy ). But then just be a big gal, cut your losses (maybe learn your lesson, maybe) and dont have a heartache over it. The handwriting on this wall is just too clear.  
thank u
Re: Is It A Crime To Love Him?! by Iremi: 11:50am On Apr 13, 2011
J12:

There is a reason for everything. He has a reason for behaving that way. You both really have alot to talk about.

u think so?
Re: Is It A Crime To Love Him?! by SAGoddess: 11:55am On Apr 13, 2011
Iremi:

u think so?

I hate to be the wet blanket here but if you so much allow him to tell you more lies, you will end up with your heart being broken into pieces, be careful of this guy especially because he has shown you what he is about, believe him!!!
Re: Is It A Crime To Love Him?! by sorrytoo: 12:17pm On Apr 13, 2011
first of all ,u messed up big time by sleeping with him the first time,

Yes u can wait the earth to sleep with him and he will still leave u ,if he dosent like u,but by sleeping with him, the first time,u made urself look cheap, o , try ra ra,

what differentiates u from the aristo loving girls ?nothing!!,the only thing is u didnt ask for money,he probably thought ,u will soon ask,hence the sharp exit, (to him,he feels like a sharp guy ,i don chop ,clean mouth)

he calling ,once a while is just to not make it not look too obvious that he ditched u,but he even cant be bothered to act it well,

i will like to tell u things that will make u feel better ,but i cant,

At least u enjoyed the Sx right?,so just shrug ur shoulders,dust it off and Move on,but at least ,nobody go ever use u as mugu again,

it happens to the best of us ,trust me, so put ur head up,
Re: Is It A Crime To Love Him?! by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 13, 2011
op he is not serious he has chopped and clean mouth. let him go start working on expelling him out of your system he is not worth the headache. but note that he will want to keep you close so that any time he needs some he can get from you surely you are worth more than that.
Re: Is It A Crime To Love Him?! by Omolola1(f): 12:29pm On Apr 13, 2011
First,

Why did you sleep with him the first day,
Again, i dont think he even told you much things about him

Bone the guy
He might be married for all i care
Re: Is It A Crime To Love Him?! by Iremi: 12:31pm On Apr 13, 2011
^^^^^^^
Thank you
SA Goddess:

I hate to be the wet blanket here but if you so much allow him to tell you more lies, you will end up with your heart being broken into pieces, be careful of this guy especially because he has shown you what he is about, believe him!!!

It happen again. i hv my plans too if he shld show up again  cos it wuld be a big mistake if he thinks i forgive like that (Beyonce)
Thanks gf, am already moving on. wink wink wink wink wink
sorrytoo:

first of all ,u messed up big time by sleeping with him the first time,

Yes u can wait the earth to sleep with him and he will still leave u ,if he dosent like u,but by sleeping with him, the first time,u made urself look cheap, o , try ra ra,

what differentiates u from the aristo loving girls ?nothing!!,the only thing is u didnt ask for money,he probably thought ,u will soon ask,hence the sharp exit, (to him,he feels like a sharp guy ,i don chop ,clean mouth)

he calling ,once a while is just to not make it not look too obvious that he ditched u,but he even cant be bothered to act it well,

i will like to tell u things that will make u feel better ,but i cant,

At least u enjoyed the Sx right?,so just shrug your shoulders,dust it off and Move on,but at least ,nobody go ever use u as mugu again,

it happens to the best of us ,trust me, so put your head up,
Thank u am moving on already. I knw i wuldnot ask him for a dine cos i knws where am working and hw much am earning. SO he wuld knw i slept wit him cos of my true feelings. He even told me  i was the first working class he wuld date cos all the school girls used to ask him for me and wuld jilt him at the end so he preferred me to any of them

andromida:

op he is not serious he has chopped and clean mouth. let him go start working on expelling him out of your system he is not worth the headache. but note that he will want to keep you close so that any time he needs some he can get from you surely you are worth more than that.
Thank u. i knw i dont deserve ds but i hcv to move on.
Omolola1:

First,

Why did you sleep with him the first day,
Again, i dont think he even told you much things about him

Bone the guy
He might be married for all i care

Omolola shit happens. I wanted the s3x at that time cos i culdnt control my feelings. if i didnt want it, u wuldnt rape me.
u guys have every right to scold me that i messed up big time by allowing s3x the first time.
Thanks tho
Re: Is It A Crime To Love Him?! by SAGoddess: 12:35pm On Apr 13, 2011
Iremi:

^^^^^^^
Thank you
It happen again. i hv my plans too if he shld show up again cos it wuld be a big mistake if he thinks i forgive like that (Beyonce)
Thanks gf, am already moving on. wink wink wink wink winkThank u am moving on already. I knw i wuldnot ask him for a dine cos i knws where am working and hw much am earning. SO he wuld knw i slept wit him cos of my true feelings. [b]He even told me i was the first working class he wuld date cos all the school girls used to ask him for me and wuld jilt him at the end so he preferred me to any of them[/b]Thank u. i knw i dont deserve ds but i hcv to move on.Omolola poo happens. I wanted the s3x at that time cos i culdnt control my feelings. if i didnt want it, u wuldnt violation me.
u guys have every right to scold me that i messed up big time by allowing s3x the first time.
Thanks tho

Dude has a sweet tongue too cheesy he told you what he thought you wanted to hear. . . . . .glad you are moving on. . . .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Relationships Wit Ex / Advice!! / Guys, Can't We Really Have It All?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.