Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,442 members, 7,826,701 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Guys, Can't We Really Have It All? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Can't We Really Have It All? (1855 Views)

Does This Lady Really Have A Manhood? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Can't We Really Have It All? by HARDDON: 3:22pm On Jan 14, 2013
Got this from across and thought i should share:

I had the best séx of my life with my boss – and it’s making me wonder whether I can marry my fiancé.

I am 25 and my boss is 35. I got off with him at our office party before Christmas. I knew he liked me - we’d been flirting in the office for weeks. I went outside for a cigarette and he followed me. We started chatting, then kissing, and we were all over one another. We shared a taxi home and he asked if he could stay over at my flat.

We had the most amazing night of séx ever. I have had good séx before but this was something else. I know nothing will come of it, as he’s getting married before I am, but it’s making me think seriously whether I can stay with my fiancé.

He is 23, a lovely guy, kind and thoughtful, but he is very small séxually compared to other guys I’ve slept with. He doesn’t have any hang-ups about it so I don’t say anything which might upset him.
When we make love there is no pre-intimacy, and it’s all over within minutes. It is not pleasurable for me and I never think, “Wow, that was fantastic.”
He is pressing on with arranging our wedding but I can’t get up any enthusiasm. I don’t even know if I can stay faithful, though I know he’d be a great husband.

I love my fiancé but I also love good séx and he bores me in bed. Should I stay and just deal with being unsatisfied, or drop him because of my craving for better séx?

......i do bliv guys can have it all.
Re: Guys, Can't We Really Have It All? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 14, 2013
You're really living up to your name.you always like anything that has to do with sex.nawa o.are you a sex freak? Is this how youre so obsessed with sex
Re: Guys, Can't We Really Have It All? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 14, 2013
HARDDON:

I love my fiancé but I also love good séx and he bores me in bed. Should I stay and just deal with being unsatisfied, or drop him because of my craving for better séx?

marriage isn't all about sex. try shopping instead...its better than sex grin
Re: Guys, Can't We Really Have It All? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 14, 2013
mondi_cheeks: marriage isn't all about sex. try shopping instead...its better than sex grin
I disagree with u on dis,Sex plays a very vital role in marriage.@Don to me the choice is her's to make.Communication is also essential,she has-never told him-how she feels which is wrong wink

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Can't We Really Have It All? by HARDDON: 9:09pm On Jan 14, 2013
mondi_cheeks: marriage isn't all about sex. try shopping instead...its better than sex grin

M gurl! Cud you scrol up and reread d very first sentence?

d abv isn't mua talkin! Arrrrh!
Re: Guys, Can't We Really Have It All? by Flashaldrin(m): 9:13pm On Jan 14, 2013
How does the question relate to the superstory?? undecided
Re: Guys, Can't We Really Have It All? by HARDDON: 9:13pm On Jan 14, 2013
ceewai lebi: I disagree with u on dis,Sex plays a very vital role in marriage.@Don to me the choice is her's to make.Communication is also essential,she has-never told him-how she feels which is wrong wink

Ʈ♓ªƞƘ§ Ʊ C!

But come to fink of it, aint women just too shy to raise dis kinda issue?

Dey only talk or blatantly show it wen it is painful but Kip mute or fake it all up wen dey aint enjoyin it. Den she starts giving you all sorts of reason y she can't Come see you. Hehehe

C wot wud you do if you were in ha shoes?
Re: Guys, Can't We Really Have It All? by KateSpade(f): 9:23pm On Jan 14, 2013
if you are having sex with your fiance and are unable to talk to him about your sex life and the issues with it, you shouldn't be getting married in the first place

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can't We Really Have It All? by HARDDON: 9:26pm On Jan 14, 2013
Flashaldrin: How does the question relate to the superstory?? undecided

herez some light: wanted to help educate d men folks that they can éasily afford to have gud luks, brains, generous and extremely gud in joyrod ride. most of us tink money is all a gurl really wants.

Cos after all d spending and karing, she really wud luvv it if you can gently take ha to d skies , show her waves of wonders and dnt leave ha hanging dere saying what-de-heck? How cud dis just end §☺̣̣̥̇ ѕσση!

Guys Nid to work on demselves. Hope i'v bin able to confuse you d more? And hey, daz really life right up dere not som super story.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can't We Really Have It All? by HARDDON: 9:30pm On Jan 14, 2013
Re: Guys, Can't We Really Have It All? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 14, 2013
Someone is on a high horse again! cheesy

At topic,
It depends on the lady involved. Even if you have it all, some ladies will still take it for granted and think there is actually something out there she is missing.

So, you can't get a perfect answer to this.
Re: Guys, Can't We Really Have It All? by HARDDON: 9:34pm On Jan 14, 2013
KateSpade: if you are having sex with your fiance and are unable to talk to him about your sex life and the issues with it, you shouldn't be getting married in the first place

Question is how does a lady go about presenting or raising dis kinda issue?
Re: Guys, Can't We Really Have It All? by HARDDON: 9:50pm On Jan 14, 2013
Vikin: Someone is on a high horse again! cheesy

At topic,
It depends on the lady involved. Even if you have it all, some ladies will still take it for granted and think there is actually something out there she is missing.

So, you can't get a perfect answer to this.

Oh heck, guess ωнo just strolled in ! Vivi!

*picks ha up and with a lil flicker of sleek smile, dumps ha in the waste bin! Daz ƒoя yesterday. Tongue out. Hehehe

Educate us puleez : so ladies always feel dere is more to life out there? shocked

Wor sort of creatures r Ʊ guys? :x
Re: Guys, Can't We Really Have It All? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 14, 2013
HARDDON:

Oh heck, guess ωнo just strolled in ! Vivi!

*picks ha up and with a lil flicker of sleek smile, dumps ha in the waste bin! Daz ƒoя yesterday. Tongue out. Hehehe

Educate us puleez : so ladies always feel dere is more to life out there? shocked

Wor sort of creatures r Ʊ guys? :x

After dumping me in waste bin, you want an answer from me? undecided

I don't think so..

Berra pick me up and find a way to compensate me.

Of cos there is more out there for everyone, most ladies feels so especially the ones that didn't really go through the dating scene with other guys.....
Note : I said dating not necessary what HARD ON is good at! tongue
Re: Guys, Can't We Really Have It All? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 14, 2013
Oh...I see! Thats great!

Reading through the comments from previous posters without any reference to the super-imposed s+upidity of that lady makes me think CHEATING is now LEGAL & acceptable in our various relationships! wow! smiley smiley
Re: Guys, Can't We Really Have It All? by KateSpade(f): 11:22pm On Jan 14, 2013
HARDDON:

Question is how does a lady go about presenting or raising dis kinda issue?

depends, you have to know your partner pretty well and how they take criticism of any kind. You also have to make sure that you arent pretending or faking that something is much better than it really is. There has to be something that he does that you like, make sure he knows it. you can also suggest things lightly.
Re: Guys, Can't We Really Have It All? by HARDDON: 11:57pm On Jan 14, 2013
KateSpade:

depends, you have to know your partner pretty well and how they take criticism of any kind. You also have to make sure that you arent pretending or faking that something is much better than it really is. There has to be something that he does that you like, make sure he knows it. you can also suggest things lightly.

Wot happens wen after all d talks, he can't really do much to improve? Let's Saч his jrod is of d banana size and d lady wud appreciate som cucumber-sized magnum?

You wud agree with ♏ԑ that d talk wud serve as to put him down right? And dere wud automatically be a strain on the r/ship?

In dis case, haw do Ʊ present it?
Re: Guys, Can't We Really Have It All? by KateSpade(f): 12:07am On Jan 15, 2013
HARDDON:

Wot happens wen after all d talks, he can't really do much to improve? Let's Saч his jrod is of d banana size and d lady wud appreciate som cucumber-sized magnum?

You wud agree with ♏ԑ that d talk wud serve as to put him down right? And dere wud automatically be a strain on the r/ship?

obviously,his size and your sex-life with this man is putting a major strain on the relationship. if you are thinking abt it this much and its changing your outlook on him you should leave.

i dont agree that the talk would be a put down. i said to mention things u do like so that it wouldnt be so.
Re: Guys, Can't We Really Have It All? by HARDDON: 12:11am On Jan 15, 2013
KateSpade:

obviously,his size and your sex-life with this man is putting a major strain on the relationship. if you are thinking abt it this much and its changing your outlook on him you should leave.

i dont agree that the talk would be a put down. i said to mention things u do like so that it wouldnt be so.

Oops! I'm not d oηε K gurl. And hey, I'm a guy.

Sure, best to leave ?
Re: Guys, Can't We Really Have It All? by chikeorji123(m): 12:15am On Jan 15, 2013
HARDDON:

Hahahaha! hahaha! N/L never a boring place to be.. ur fiancee to be u label his mr as banana-size? and u needed a cucumber size?.. hahaha! honestly seun thanks for N/l.

U better live this young man alone to find someone who deserve him than ended up with a cheat as u are...
Re: Guys, Can't We Really Have It All? by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 15, 2013
chikeorji123:

Hahahaha! hahaha! N/L never a boring place to be.. ur fiancee to be u label his mr as banana-size? and u needed a cucumber size?.. hahaha! honestly seun thanks for N/l.

U better live this young man alone to find someone who deserve him than ended up with a cheat as u are...

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can't We Really Have It All? by HARDDON: 8:47am On Jan 15, 2013
Vikin:

After dumping me in waste bin, you want an answer from me? undecided

I don't think so..

Berra pick me up and find a way to compensate me.

Of cos there is more out there for everyone, most ladies feels so especially the ones that didn't really go through the dating scene with other guys.....
Note : I said dating not necessary what HARD ON is good at! tongue

Oops! Oh dearest Vivi, you ĸпoω Ʊ were just a handful d day b4 yesterday ryt?

*picks ha up frm d trash bin , luckily she doesn't smell §☺̣̣̥̇ badly. Dust ha up and puts his jacket on ha. With a hand on ha shldas, leads ha to da ice cream mall. Hehehe

Yea, no matter what, we all must explore, be it in younga years or wen we r married.

V? Haw cud you be so sure I'm gud @ anytin? ℓ☺ℓz

Re: Guys, Can't We Really Have It All? by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 15, 2013
HARDDON:

Ʈ♓ªƞƘ§ Ʊ C!

But come to fink of it, aint women just too shy to raise dis kinda issue?

Dey only talk or blatantly show it wen it is painful but Kip mute or fake it all up wen dey aint enjoyin it. Den she starts giving you all sorts of reason y she can't Come see you. Hehehe

C wot wud you do if you were in ha shoes?
I agree with U,talking about it is difficult.I had an issue years back it was hard 4 me but i summoned up courage and spoke bout it and am enjoying the benefits today.Sex is like a skill,some people are born with it-Others learn it.If i were in her shoe,i will talk to my fiance,and we will both work on it,If i give it say one month and no improvement,i will leave him.If she does not,give her 6 months and she will be frustrated in the marriage.Since she needs Cucumber size,she should leave his banana size 4 girls dat are looking for banana lipsrsealed
Re: Guys, Can't We Really Have It All? by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 15, 2013
[quote author;Den she starts giving you all sorts of reason y she can't Come see you.
[/quote]lol*haba* cheesy
Re: Guys, Can't We Really Have It All? by olumaxi(m): 12:40pm On Jan 15, 2013
A man dat cant satisfy a woman in bed isnt worth marryin
Re: Guys, Can't We Really Have It All? by HARDDON: 12:53pm On Jan 15, 2013
ceewai lebi: I agree with U,talking about it is difficult.I had an issue years back it was hard 4 me but i summoned up courage and spoke bout it and am enjoying the benefits today.Sex is like a skill,some people are born with it-Others learn it.If i were in her shoe,i will talk to my fiance,and we will both work on it,If i give it say one month and no improvement,i will leave him.If she does not,give her 6 months and she will be frustrated in the marriage.Since she needs Cucumber size,she should leave his banana size 4 girls dat are looking for banana lipsrsealed

grin grin grin grin cool cool cool cool

wow, didnt know women love the koko like dis o that they can even give up gud sumptuous life for ehmmm grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

lawd have mercy on men
Re: Guys, Can't We Really Have It All? by HARDDON: 12:58pm On Jan 15, 2013
olumaxi: A man dat cant satisfy a woman in bed isnt worth marryin

huh? coming from a guy?

lets disect dis: you work your ass out so as to cater for your family,
come back home all jet-lagged, and you still pose gallantly to
to perform some horizontal tangling? lolo

but come to think of it, work tiredness isnt in no way related to bed tireness grin lipsrsealed
go figure

Cheers to dem alpha males out there.
Re: Guys, Can't We Really Have It All? by greedie1(f): 3:50pm On Jan 15, 2013
uhm.... pls wat is she doing wit a 23yr old guy?
is she d one paying his bride price?
Re: Guys, Can't We Really Have It All? by HARDDON: 4:10pm On Jan 15, 2013
gree-die:
uhm.... pls wat is she doing wit a 23yr old guy?
is she d one paying his bride price?

love knows no bounds: age, race, skin style, status.... you just name it.

crips up on you wen you least xpect and

lay shred to all laws of logic.

but ofcos, you should already know.... cool
Re: Guys, Can't We Really Have It All? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 15, 2013
HARDDON:

M gurl! Cud you scrol up and reread d very first sentence?

d abv isn't mua talkin! Arrrrh!
I'm still sticking to my advice to the lady u mentioned above
Re: Guys, Can't We Really Have It All? by olumaxi(m): 10:12pm On Jan 15, 2013
HARDDON:

huh? coming from a guy?

lets disect dis: you work your ass out so as to cater for your family,
come back home all jet-lagged, and you still pose gallantly to
to perform some horizontal tangling? lolo

but come to think of it, work tiredness isnt in no way related to bed tireness grin lipsrsealed
go figure

Cheers to dem alpha males out there.
u v already said it all..and so also a woman dat cant satisfy her man isnt worth it..cos i heard some women wil jst slp lyk log of wood..home tirednes isnt bed tirednes
Re: Guys, Can't We Really Have It All? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 15, 2013
olumaxi: cos i heard some women wil jst slp lyk log of wood..home tirednes isnt bed tirednes
have u ever thought abt the fact that maybe the guy isn't worth the whining and grinding Dead log going up and down wit no satisfactory results

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will You Accept An Invitation To Attend Gay Wedding? / Who Does Who A Favour In A Relationship. The Man Or Woman. / To The Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.