Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

Male Doctors Examining Women - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Male Doctors Examining Women (14156 Views)

Shocked Doctors Deliver Baby Born With Half Head (photo) / Married Men: How Do You Feel Seeing Your Wife Unclad In Front Of Male Doctors? / Are Medical Doctors Flirts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Male Doctors Examining Women by MrsChima(f): 2:22am On Apr 14, 2011
Somebody NEED to stop lying! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided undecided
Re: Male Doctors Examining Women by yomijnr(m): 4:48pm On Apr 14, 2011
OCCULTIST:

My doctor is a woman,she is also very beautiful and sexy,whenever i go to her for treatment,she always touches my power house and i always respond by giving it to her right there in her office before treatment commences.nothing wrong with that.
Someone needs to wake up from his slumber or get off the cheap drugs.
Re: Male Doctors Examining Women by jaephoenix(m): 5:52pm On Apr 14, 2011
@nekai
Lol.wasnt me,but hell, wish i had such skills of giving a chick 2 orgas.ms in 1 min.Men,i wont pray 2 God again.i ll b a ladies man.i wonder y dat woman sued,when she was enjoying it
Most pelvic exams done in Nigeria r not chaperoned,so guys can do wat dey want.but i dont think most go naughty.like i said we got a lot of stuff on our mind
Re: Male Doctors Examining Women by nich(m): 6:20pm On Apr 14, 2011
grin  wow! jokers' island actually extends beyond the 'jokes section'!

singing: " .  .  . let dem say; elenu lo lenu. . . let dem say .  .  ."
Re: Male Doctors Examining Women by vaLasce(m): 8:22pm On Apr 14, 2011
Ur mind's so corrupt deal,everybody cant B like u,
So if u worked in a bank wer hundreds'f million's kept,u'd b tempted2steal?
Re: Male Doctors Examining Women by ShyOne(f): 11:18pm On Apr 14, 2011
I have never liked the pelvic exams.

But I would prefer a female ob gyn (non-fat)

More so than not - I haven't had a pleasant experience with men doctors in the exam room. One Asian Male - actually said to me "Ooooo you have a NICE ONE." During a pelvic exam. What was I suppose to say to that quack? Thank you? Very uncomfortable and unprofessional if you ask me.

Also, the men and the fat white female doctors are much rougher when inserting the metal object prior to administering the pelvic exam. I had maybe 1 or 2 male ob gyns that were great but moved from the area.

Indiana is dull to many people.
Re: Male Doctors Examining Women by Basseti: 11:23pm On Apr 14, 2011
Shy-One:

More so than not - I haven't had a pleasant experience with men doctors in the exam room. One Asian Male - actually said to me[b] "Ooooo you have a NICE ONE." [/b] During a pelvic exam. What was I suppose to say to that quack? Thank you? Very uncomfortable and unprofessional if you ask me.

I dont think u heard him well. 
Thats very unprofessional and I doubt if any med. doctor will want to risk his medical license for such unprofessional / sexual harrasment behaviour. People have been sued for a lot less than that.

Shy-One:

I have never liked the pelvic exams.

But I would prefer a female ob gyn (non-fat)

Also, the men and the fat white female doctors are much rougher when inserting the metal object prior to administering the pelvic exam. I had maybe 1 or 2 male ob gyns that were great but moved from the area.

Just say u have a problem with fat people.
Re: Male Doctors Examining Women by MrsChima(f): 11:37pm On Apr 14, 2011
LMAO@fat white women being brutal with the metal devices during pelvic exams grin grin grin

Sorry yall! grin grin grin grin grin grin cry cry cry cry cry cry grin grin grin grin grin grin

Maybe they thought they were tenderizing the coochie for dinner. grin grin grin grin grin cry cry cry
Re: Male Doctors Examining Women by MrsChima(f): 11:44pm On Apr 14, 2011
Basseti:

Thats very unprofessional and I doubt if any med. doctor will want to risk his medical license for such unprofessional / sexual harrasment behaviour. People have been sued for a lot less than that.

Just say u have a problem with fat people.

Maybe she had a very bad experience with fat people and traumatized by it. I still have a very traumatizing image of a big fat black burnt man stepped on my foot and every time I see a big fat black burnt man I am always moving my feet out of the way.

Still LMAO@fat white women being brutal with metal devices during pelvic exams grin cry grin
Re: Male Doctors Examining Women by ShyOne(f): 12:20am On Apr 15, 2011
Basseti:

You can doubt all you want to - he said it - looking me directly in my face - eye to eye - HE SAID IT.  It was so crazy - I didn't do anything because I didn't know WHAT TO DO.  It's like seeing the moon turn orange with pink polka dots.  You just stare - because it is so ludicrous - you don't have a response prepared.  And yes - people can sue - but I just was at a loss for words.  Because he is a Doctor and I just froze and hurried up and left when he finished.

Also - I don't have a problem with fat people - The fat white woman was rough - I wasn't imagining it as I was gripping the metal table beneath me trying to stay calm and not kick her with my right foot as she jammed the object inside - it hurt - darn it!!!

SO noooo I don't have a problem with fat people.  I just don't want to be examined by another one.  That's my choice and I'm going to take it.  No fat white people touching my poo naneee anymore - ya got that Bassetti?  Or whoever you call yourself.
Re: Male Doctors Examining Women by Kgdavid(m): 1:56am On Apr 15, 2011
at this point i really have got to ask wat exactly goes (legally)on in these pelvic exams?? sounds a bit, undecided undecided undecided stickin a metal object in there doesnt it? how does that feel?
Re: Male Doctors Examining Women by Basseti: 2:05am On Apr 15, 2011
Shy-One:

You can doubt all you want to - he said it - looking me directly in my face - eye to eye - HE SAID IT. It was so crazy - I didn't do anything because I didn't know WHAT TO DO.

Well, if he actually did that then thats really mind boggling. If he contnues on that path, then he might end up with some sexual harrasment lawsuit sooner than later.

Are there no cute nurses in the facility? cheesy

Shy-One:

SO noooo I don't have a problem with fat people. I just don't want to be examined by another one. That's my choice and I'm going to take it. No fat white people touching my poo naneee anymore - ya got that Bassetti? Or whoever you call yourself.

How about fat black people? undecided
Re: Male Doctors Examining Women by ssumpta(f): 2:08am On Apr 15, 2011
I understand his point.
But poster, speak for yourself. Don't project ur feelings unto others.

Some doctors may be guilty, n others innocent. However most men are dirty n evil minded. Dat's d truth.
Re: Male Doctors Examining Women by ShyOne(f): 2:21am On Apr 15, 2011
Kgdavid:

at this point i really have got to ask wat exactly goes (legally)on in these pelvic exams?? sounds a bit, undecided undecided undecided stickin a metal object in there doesnt it? how does that feel?

[url]http://compare.ebay.com/like/190404981380?var=lv&ltyp=AllFixedPriceItemTypes&var=sbar&rvr_id=225131036747&crlp=1_263602_309572&UA=WXF%3F&GUID=8b07f91412d0a02680f08fb0ff60a042&itemid=190404981380&ff4=263602_309572[/url]

This is the metal object that is used during vaginal exams in the U.S. - they insert it into the woman's area and there is a knob at the back that they turn and it opens up while inside so they can look inside and take a swab of the area during a female checkup.(Pap Smear)

Then they turn the knob to close the knob and pull the instrument out - they then do a pelvic exam by sticking their hand, wrist and part of the arm above the wrist inside of you and start pressing down on different areas inside while holding your abdomen on the outside - and you are being cupped by a male stranger who is constantly grabbing and holding to check the different organs inside. That part is called the pelvic exam. They examine the woman's pelvic from the inside. And it is horrible. Some are soo rough it hurts. All the while they are looking you in your eyes and in your face and trying to hold a conversation with you - as if you are sitting at a table sipping tea and talking. It is unbelievable.

Welcome to our world (from female to male)

1 Like

Re: Male Doctors Examining Women by MrsChima(f): 2:22am On Apr 15, 2011
The men worries about getting blue balls and we worries about getting a metal cut during pelvic exams.
Re: Male Doctors Examining Women by ShyOne(f): 2:25am On Apr 15, 2011
Basseti:

Well, if he actually did that then thats really mind boggling. If he contnues on that path, then he might end up with some sexual harrasment lawsuit sooner than later.

Are there no cute nurses in the facility? cheesy

How about fat black people? undecided

i don't know who is in the facility - cute or ugly.  they don't give you a choice - whatever doctor is on duty comes in and gets started.

thank you for asking though.

white or black - i don't want their big fat hand, risk and forearm - digging around and poking around inside of me.  not pleasant at all.
Re: Male Doctors Examining Women by ShyOne(f): 2:26am On Apr 15, 2011
@ Chima:

ahahahahah

metal cut is sooo right.
Re: Male Doctors Examining Women by Kgdavid(m): 12:32pm On Apr 15, 2011
Shy-One:

[url]http://compare.ebay.com/like/190404981380?var=lv<yp=AllFixedPriceItemTypes&var=sbar&rvr_id=225131036747&crlp=1_263602_309572&UA=WXF%3F&GUID=8b07f91412d0a02680f08fb0ff60a042&itemid=190404981380&ff4=263602_309572[/url]

This is the metal object that is used during womanly exams in the U.S. - they insert it into the woman's area and there is a knob at the back that they turn and it opens up while inside so they can look inside and take a swab of the area during a female checkup.(Pap Smear)

Then they turn the knob to close the knob and pull the instrument out - they then do a pelvic exam by sticking their hand, wrist and part of the arm above the wrist inside of you and start pressing down on different areas inside while holding your abdomen on the outside - and you are being cupped by a male stranger who is constantly grabbing and holding to check the different organs inside. That part is called the pelvic exam. They examine the woman's pelvic from the inside. And it is horrible. Some are soo rough it hurts. All the while they are looking you in your eyes and in your face and trying to hold a conversation with you - as if you are sitting at a table sipping tea and talking. It is unbelievable.

sounds horrifying to be frank, why would you have to undergo all those anyway??
Re: Male Doctors Examining Women by MrsChima(f): 2:46pm On Apr 15, 2011
Kgdavid:

sounds horrifying to be frank, why would you have to undergo all those anyway??

All sensible women undergo Pelvic exams to ensure they do not have the ailments that cause cervical cancers, ovarian cancers, sexual transmitted diseases that if they are fucking unprotected, and go ensure the vagina is healthy. You can't stick your finger in a woman's vagina and go yes it healthy. You have to look inside and exam her thoroughly that what a good doctor does anyway. Unfortunately, some women experiences horrible pelvic exam visits and died because of the doctor's unprofessionalism.

If a woman is in her bearing years, she is encouraged to see the doctor twice a year to ensure good results. If a woman is not sexually active or is a virgin most likely she does not need the exams however a check up wouldn't hurt her none.

Now you understand why sensible women undergo pelvic exams and live longer.
Re: Male Doctors Examining Women by drewxx88(m): 6:29pm On Oct 21, 2016
ShyOne:

[url]http://compare.ebay.com/like/190404981380?var=lv&ltyp=AllFixedPriceItemTypes&var=sbar&rvr_id=225131036747&crlp=1_263602_309572&UA=WXF%3F&GUID=8b07f91412d0a02680f08fb0ff60a042&itemid=190404981380&ff4=263602_309572[/url]

This is the metal object that is used during vaginal exams in the U.S. - they insert it into the woman's area and there is a knob at the back that they turn and it opens up while inside so they can look inside and take a swab of the area during a female checkup.(Pap Smear)

Jeez that sounds intense never tought of it that way ,ladies must really dread seeing a doc for pelvic examination...
Re: Male Doctors Examining Women by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 11:26pm On Oct 21, 2016
Male doctors examing ladies is no big deal. They are professionals and so should be able to draw a line between emotionality and rationality. Fine, they are not firewoods, so that human feeling of sensuality might crop up but they can act maturedly by shoving it away. What about female doctors and female nurses romancing my muscles all in the name of doing checkup. You think they don't like good "stuffs". As a guyman, i am very quick to understand and don't fret. But when it starts to become a molestation of some sort, na eye i go just show her,most especially if she is a chewing stick or bone.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It A Good Thing To Double Date? / Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. / How Do You Know A Girl Normally Masturbates ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.