Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,533 members, 7,847,217 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:59 PM

Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin (7567 Views)

Breaking News: Peter Obi Coordinator Alagoa Morris Join PDP / Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo / Kano: 'they Tried To Whisk Away Results To Govt House, We Did This" - (pix, Vide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Igboid: 1:21pm On Mar 16, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Not true,benin nor dey even drag those owa communities,Obi of owa still control them traditionally and spiritually.Yes,if you don't understand igbanke you go confuse,their kings don't really like benin it is just to dey deceive the oba.Their diaspora get money and power pass those kings and the diaspora are fighting for them to be added to delta state.
Okowa wife is from igbanke clan,igbanke people went to cry to okowa about oppression so he used his influence to bring nndc project to igbanke.
The people dey with us and once kasala burst we go defend them.It is only igbanke son(late ogbemudia) and oshiomole(an etssko) that was fair to us,but an average ethnic benin their hatred dey high.
Okowa mother is from igbanke and okowa served there many years ago as a doctor.
Now obaseki is trying to change the thing,he made igbanke man vice chairman of orhiowmon LGA.But we deserve more.
Do you know that Obaseki family migrated from Iselukwu(Iselle-Ukwu) a benin war post settlement in modern aniocha,delta state?
Today if you go to chief agho Obaseki palace in benin,you will see obaseki offsprings.Go to Isi village(along benin-agbor road)That is where you will see many obaseki family people because they settle there first when they left iselle ukwu and before some of them started moving to other locations.
To to abudu and will see obaseki family who left Isi to go and farm in abudu and remain there till today.
Go to those many villages along benin auchi road.Some obaseki offspring settled in those communities and they don't hide their identities.

Okay. I think I have indulged your Ika derailment enough. You are not telling me anything new about Ika and Igbanke that I don't already know.
You can go open a thread on Ika and knock yourself out.
Allow us discuss important Igbo matter of Ndoki in peace.

3 Likes

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by letu(m): 2:36pm On Mar 16, 2021
Idiko1:
I am very flabbergasted by the manner the minorities treat Ndigbo who happen to minority in Benue, Kogi, Rivers and Akwa Ibom States. It is very disheartening to read the Akwa Ibom government was bent on changing Igbo community name from Igbo to Annang. The case of Ohaobu is a typical example. Had Ndigbo behaved in the manner these minorities acting in the pre-colonial and colonial periods, they would ceased to exist.
tell it to Mazi Nnamdi Kalu maybe he will listen to you.

1 Like

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by letu(m): 4:46pm On Mar 16, 2021
nsiba:

Which AkwaIbom borders are you mentioning?
So you don't know that Aba down to the entire old Bende we considered as Ibibios territories too?
If you don't know where to draw the lines of your imaginary Igbo history better know how you drag AkwaIbom and her present territorial ground to you nonsense.
It seems the Nonsense KANU have been lecturing you lots it is AkwaIbom you want to come test such rubbish with
Just say that Abia State belongs to Annang and Ibibio full stop no need for long talk.
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by letu(m): 5:44pm On Mar 16, 2021
Igboid:

You don't still get it. Wike never betrayed Ndiigbo.
He is a typical Ikwerre man and they are Igbophobic by default.
Wike remained true to his Ikwerre self. Its not his fault that some of you refused to analyze him and his people better.
You keep trusting blindly then you come back shouting betrayal. How long will this continue?
Well I will tell this, that there is this minority song inwhich Mazi Nnamdi Kalu and his Ipob fraternity members including other Igbo's whom are non members the moment this minority song starts playing it automatically please their hearts before you know what's happening they will start dancing Azonto fast fast, the beginning of the song you can see it from the picture below.

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Sufferingboy(f): 10:27pm On Mar 26, 2021
Igboid:

Okay. I think I have indulged your Ika derailment enough. You are not telling me anything new about Ika and Igbanke that I don't already know.
You can go open a thread on Ika and knock yourself out.
Allow us discuss important Igbo matter of Ndoki in peace.
Knock myself out? Igbos and bitterness,why are you guys too emotional? You guys mentioned ika first,that is why I am here.
Stop your bitterness.

1 Like

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Igboid: 10:31pm On Mar 26, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Knock myself out? Igbos and bitterness,why are you guys too emotional? You guys mentioned ika first,that is why I am here.
Stop your bitterness.

What bitterness?

Your Ika is simply inconsequential and insignificant in the grand scheme of things for Ndiigbo.
You are simply irrelevant and expendable.

Deal with it.

1 Like

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Ekealterego: 11:03pm On Mar 26, 2021
Igboid:

What bitterness?

Your Ika is simply inconsequential and insignificant in the grand scheme of things for Ndiigbo.

Deal with it.
I do not even think the greater Igbo nation needs to worry about Ndoki in Abia state and Rivers state; they are all strong pro-Igbos, and the work of the Ijaw elements there have been exposed... They even declared publicly and sternly warned the Ijaw elements within them to desist from commenting or leave the groups outrightly...
However, within those Opobo people, many of them have been washed with the Ijaw story even if they obviously speak Igbo and Igbo names etc.
Some are still strong with their Pro-Igbo views etc... However, instead of criticising Kanu we should continue with the promotion and marketing of Igbo unity and Igbocentric pride. I like what is happening on social media now. A lot of people who would originally not like to be part of the groups or identitify are now using every excuse to identify.

1 Like

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Sufferingboy(f): 11:10pm On Mar 26, 2021
Igboid:

What bitterness?

Deal with it.
Have we the Ika people ever complained to igbos to feed us or help us?
Igbos are the one benefiting from us.The Igbo man is so foolish that he loves another man land more than his.
We produce more oil than the entire southeast.
We have good railway line and a station in my hometown(Owa-oyibu).
We have better and fertile soil for agriculture.
Good roads everywhere.
Fishing
Power substation in agbor
Nysc camp in umunede
Ika people(agbor clan fought against the powerful ancient benin empire in many occasions)
Igbos are the parasite,Ika people don't beg you Igbos for anything.
During the ekukumeku war that swept through modern day ANIOMA,it was ika people from my town (owa-oyibu) that beheaded the white men and defeated the white people.We fought tirelessly.Ask anybody from Any ANIOMA tribe about that war then you will know how Ika people fight.
We have so many things and we are not loud,unlike igbos that are chestbeaters.
I don't know why Ika people even dey give igbos permission to live in our land.They are ungrateful,I think the time has come for them to be chased out.
Very bitter tribe who insult others,even their host.Always attaching by force.
There one thing I like about yoruba,if a yoruba man is worth #1m you will not know unless he tells you.Though the yoruba man will always be diabolic and love owanbe party.
But you see Igbo man;he will chestbeat and add billionaire to his title,be very arrogant and think he is too rich,claiming to importer of substandard goods.

1 Like

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Igboid: 11:18pm On Mar 26, 2021
Ekealterego:

I do not even think the greater Igbo nation needs to worry about Ndoki in Abia state and Rivers state; they are all strong pro-Igbos, and the work of the Ijaw elements there have been exposed... They even declared publicly and sternly warned the Ijaw elements within them to desist from commenting or leave the groups outrightly...
However, within those Opobo people, many of them have been washed with the Ijaw story even if they obviously speak Igbo and Igbo names etc.
Some are still strong with their Pro-Igbo views etc... However, instead of criticising Kanu we should continue with the promotion and marketing of Igbo unity and Igbocentric pride. I like what is happening on social media now. A lot of people who would originally not like to be part of the groups or identitify are now using every excuse to identify.

If you know how hard some of us had to work to keep the Ijaw confusionists in that Ndoki Facebook page contained, and then flushed them out from the group, alongside all their naive Ndoki collaborators like the administrator of the "Ndoki Nmanmanu page" who we disgraced and exposed, you wouldn't be saying all these things you are saying.

A lot of work had to be put in to reeducate Ndoki commoners in that page before sanity returned in that page.
2yrs ago, you couldn't come to that page and say that Ndoki is Igbo without getting attacked. Now you cannot go there and say that Ndoki is Ijaw without getting devoured by Ndoki people there who WE had sensitized to start taking their Igbo identity more serious.

Opobo people are lost and Ijaws are trying to use them to Ijawnize Ndoki which failed.

6 Likes

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Igboid: 11:19pm On Mar 26, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Igbos are the one benefiting from us.The Igbo man is so foolish that he loves another man land more than his.
Good roads everywhere.
Fishing
Nysc camp in umunede
Ika people(agbor clan fought against the powerful ancient benin empire in many occasions)
During the ekukumeku war that swept through modern day ANIOMA,it was ika people from my town (owa-oyibu) that beheaded the white men and defeated the white people.We fought tirelessly.Ask anybody from Any ANIOMA tribe about that war then you will know how Ika people fight.
I don't know why Ika people even dey give igbos permission to live in our land.They are ungrateful,I think the time has come for them to be chased out.
There one thing I like about yoruba,if a yoruba man is worth #1m you will not know unless he tells you.Though the yoruba man will always be diabolic and love owanbe party.
But you see Igbo man;he will chestbeat and add billionaire to his title,be very arrogant and think he is too rich,claiming to importer of substandard goods.

Like I already said. Ika is insignificant and inconsequential in large scheme of things.

Ndiigbo have bigger fishes to fry. Jog along.

By the way, Ekumeku was a brainchild of the Enu-ani with majority of the main warriors from Ibuzo, obodo Isu. Mba fulu ogu ju nni. Stop trying to make your tiny Ika relevant. You are not. Try invent an independent language of your own and stop mutilating Igbo language and names, maybe we can start taking you lots serious by then.
You can't be speaking a distorted bad sounding version of Igbo language and expect me to take you lots serious. Mbanu!

7 Likes

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Sufferingboy(f): 11:20pm On Mar 26, 2021
Igboid:

What bitterness?

Deal with it.
You igbos should learn to respect other people's choice.We IKAS are not Igbos or Benins,We are Ikas and we have up to seven dialect of the Ika tribe(Language).
We are not against your biafra,and we don't have oil you will give to togo for free.
If you respect as a distinct tribe and seek our opinion about biafra,then we will take you guys serious.
Stop using media to blackmail us to join you,It won't work that way.Stop your attachee by force,without our consent.
Respect others and know peace,Oga "developer" that are busy developing asian prisons.

1 Like

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Igboid: 11:24pm On Mar 26, 2021
Sufferingboy:

You igbos should learn to respect other people's choice.We IKAS are not Igbos or Benins,We are Ikas and we have up to seven dialect of the Ika tribe(Language).
We are not against your biafra,and we don't have oil you will give to togo for free.
If you respect as a distinct tribe and seek our opinion about biafra,then we will take you guys serious.
Stop using media to blackmail us to join you,It won't work that way.Stop your attachee by force,without our consent.
Respect others and know peace,Oga "developer" that are busy developing asian prisons.

No one cares bro. You are irrelevant to Ndiigbo.

5 Likes

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Sufferingboy(f): 11:25pm On Mar 26, 2021
Igboid:

Like I already said. Ika is insignificant and inconsequential in large scheme of things.

Yet,kanu added our agbor town(agbor clan) as a district in his online map of IPOB.
I am schooling here in Nsukka,poverty in Nsukka is alarming.Abeg come and develop Nsukka with fake drugs and substandard goods.
You don't need us,so stop attaching to us by force.

1 Like

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Sufferingboy(f): 11:27pm On Mar 26, 2021
Igboid:

No one cares bro. You are irrelevant to Ndiigbo.

Yes,I dey always talk am igbos lack respect,no culture.You guys are tyrants.We are Irrelevant,but stop na una dey disturb us.

1 Like

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Sufferingboy(f): 11:28pm On Mar 26, 2021
Igbo youths should stop being emotional,It does more harm than good.
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Sufferingboy(f): 11:32pm On Mar 26, 2021
Igboid:

By the way, Ekumeku was a brainchild of the Enu-ani with majority of the main warriors from Ibuzo, obodo Isu. Mba fulu ogu ju nni. Stop trying to make your tiny Ika relevant. You are not. Try invent an independent language of your own and stop mutilating Igbo language and names, maybe we can start taking you lots serious by then.
You can't be speaking a distorted bad sounding version of Igbo language and expect me to take you lots serious. Mbanu!
Yes,Like I said the war swept through the entire ANIOMA but we IKAS were one of the main actors,stop lying on a public forum,ask about what IKA people did during the war.
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Igboid: 11:34pm On Mar 26, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Yet,kanu added our agbor town(agbor clan) as a district in his online map of IPOB.
I am schooling here in Nsukka,poverty in Nsukka is alarming.Abeg come and develop Nsukka with fake drugs and substandard goods.

I'm not a fan of IPOB and Nnamdi KANU.

I'm a proud Igbo man, IPOB and Kanu are not representing me. Their stock in trade is licking the faeces of insignificant minorities. That's so Un-Igbo. I don't know where they acquired that disgusting behavior from, but as a proud Igbo, I find that trait of them appalling and they don't represent Ndiigbo, at least in that aspect.
The natural Igbo man is proud and very segregating of non Igbo groups. We don't hate you, we just prefer each other. That was how Igbo Union rolled, which was why we attracted too many hate from non Igbos who couldn't stand our arrogance.

IPOB and Kanu are misrepresenting Ndiigbo and giving irrelevant groups sense of relevance. Problem is that the majority of Igbos not part of IPOB will never accept that.

Nsukka is more developed that all the timid bushes in Ikaland including Boji Boji bush village you call Agbor town.

5 Likes

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Obalatule: 11:36pm On Mar 26, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Nsukka people and their town is miles ahead of anything you have in Ika which is 95% bush

3 Likes

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Igboid: 11:37pm On Mar 26, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Yes,Like I said the war swept through the entire ANIOMA but we IKAS were one of the main actors,stop lying on a public forum,ask about what IKA people did during the war.

What did Ika do during the war? Rushed to deny any link with Igbos like cowards you are to spare yourselves of the Asaba treatment at the hands of trigger happy Nigerian military?

Not that your Igbo denial helped you in Bini town when the Bini people went about pointing out all Anioma people house to house for Nigerian soldiers to use as target practice when Benin city fell to the federal troops.

Like I told you, your are irrelevant and expendable.

7 Likes

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Sufferingboy(f): 11:42pm On Mar 26, 2021
Igboid:

What did Ika do during the war? Rushed to deny any link with Igbos like cowards you are to spare yourselves of the Asaba treatment at the hands of trigger happy Nigerian military?

Not that your Igbo denial helped you in Bini town when the Bini people went about pointing out all Anioma people house to house for Nigerian soldiers to use as target practice when Benin city fell to the federal troops.

You are very stupid,first since ancient time we the eka(Ika) people are not igbos,so stop that you denial nonsense.You can't force a strange identity on us.
Secondly,we were discussing about the ekukumeku war.Read about what happened to white people who were beheaded by oyibu warriors.

1 Like

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Sufferingboy(f): 11:42pm On Mar 26, 2021
Obalatule:
Nsukka people and their town is miles ahead of anything you have in Ika which is 95% bush
Abeg lie small small.
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Pass11: 11:43pm On Mar 26, 2021
Igboid:

Stop giving this useless ika people your time biko.

1 Like

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by ariesbull: 11:44pm On Mar 26, 2021
Igboid:

Chukwu gozie gi..... Ika is just irrelevant
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by ariesbull: 11:45pm On Mar 26, 2021
Sufferingboy:

You are very stupid,first since ancient time we the eka(Ika) people are not igbos,so stop that you denial nonsense.You can't force a strange identity on us.
Secondly,we were discussing about the ekukumeku war.Read about what happened to white people who were beheaded by oyibu warriors.

Many igbo dont gibe a damn about ika....trust me

You don't have anything to offer

1 Like

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by ariesbull: 11:46pm On Mar 26, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Ika never ever participated in Ekumeku

Stop lying Benin wannabes

1 Like

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Igboid: 11:48pm On Mar 26, 2021
Sufferingboy:

You are so inconsequential that you couldn't evolve an independent language of your own.
You are shamelessly using mutilated version of Igbo language that sound bad to the ear.

You are expendables.

Ekumeku war was centred around Ibuzo. It was the chief town of the resistance. Stop putting your irrelevant Ika people into it.

5 Likes

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by ariesbull: 11:49pm On Mar 26, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Good roads everywhere.
Fishing
Nysc camp in umunede

You produce oil yet ika is backward
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Obalatule: 11:53pm On Mar 26, 2021
[s]
Sufferingboy:

Abeg lie small small.
[/s] Which lie?...... Everybody knows Ika land is largely underdeveloped, no natural resources nothing.
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Sufferingboy(f): 11:59pm On Mar 26, 2021
Igboid:

I'm not a fan of IPOB and Nnamdi KANU.

I'm a proud Igbo man, IPOB and Kanu are not representing me. Their stock in trade is licking the faeces of insignificant minorities. That's so Un-Igbo. I don't know where they acquired that disgusting behavior from, but as a proud Igbo, I find that trait of them appalling and they don't represent Ndiigbo, at least in that aspect.
The natural Igbo man is proud and very segregating of non Igbo groups. We don't hate you, we just prefer each other. That was how Igbo Union rolled, which was why we attracted too many hate from non Igbos who couldn't stand our arrogance.

IPOB and Kanu are misrepresenting Ndiigbo and giving irrelevant groups sense of relevance. Problem is that the majority of Igbos not part of IPOB will never accept that.

Nsukka is more developed that all the timid bushes in Ikaland including Boji Boji bush village you call Agbor town.
Igbos troop into our land daily more than the way troop into theirs.Igbos are always looking for green pasture in our land.
This useless nsukka wey I dey so? Apart from UNN what else is in nsukka?
Bad roads(Okowa has done wonders for us)
Water scarcity(nothing like that in Ikaland) but nsukka have bads roads.
Poor nsukka people
No companies to employ them(agbor town have some companies)
No proper town planning
No railway station(owa-oyibu station in Ikaland)
Nsukka does not produce oil(Ikas produce more oil than entire south east.)
We have power substation in agbor
We have fertile land than Nsukka that have stone and unfertile lands.
We produce more palm oil than them
We produce more fish than them.
You call agbor bush? My guy waka for agbor well.
How much Igr nsukka dey generate?
Oil companies in ikaland dey pay big taxes and give scholarship to indegens.
We have oil flow station in abavo clan.Nsukka don't have.
Real estate? We beat Nsukka.
Diasporas,our malaysia boys alone is a force to be reckoned with.
So many more.
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Sufferingboy(f): 12:02am On Mar 27, 2021
ariesbull:

Many igbo dont gibe a damn about ika....trust me

You don't have anything to offer
Yet,IPOB forced us into their online map.
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Igboid: 12:05am On Mar 27, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Igbos troop into our land daily more than the way troop into theirs.Igbos are always looking for green pasture in our land.
This useless nsukka wey I dey so? Apart from UNN what else is in nsukka?
Bad roads(Okowa has done wonders for us)
Water scarcity(nothing like that in Ikaland) but nsukka have bads roads.
Poor nsukka people
No companies to employ them(agbor town have some companies)
No proper town planning
No railway station(owa-oyibu station in Ikaland)
Nsukka does not produce oil(Ikas produce more oil than entire south east.)
We have power substation in agbor
We have fertile land than Nsukka that have stone and unfertile lands.
We produce more palm oil than them
We produce more fish than them.
You call agbor bush? My guy waka for agbor well.
How much Igr nsukka dey generate?
Oil companies in ikaland dey pay big taxes and give scholarship to indegens.
We have oil flow station in abavo clan.Nsukka don't have.
Real estate? We beat Nsukka.
Diasporas,our malaysia boys alone is a force to be reckoned with.
So many more.

Nnaa! Agbor is a bush. Irrelevant and expendable to Ndiigbo. Unu esogho na ihe ana eme chaa chaa!
Stop trying too much. We all pass through the bushland called Ikaland on our way to Bini or Lagos.
You simply have nothing to offer Ndiigbo.

Okigwe and Orlu have more to offer than Agbor has to.

I opened this whole thread to cry about Ndoki because they are important and very vital to Ndiigbo.
Ika is insignificant as far as Ndiigbo is concerned not and the sooner you understand that, the better. You will never see an Igbo man interested in Ikaland. Our curiosity in you is only aroused by your inability to evolve an independent language of you own. cry

Ndiigbo are all over the world doing exploits, including your bushland. I served in a rural village in SW and still saw Igbos doing business in the village. grin We are that universal.

6 Likes

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Sufferingboy(f): 12:10am On Mar 27, 2021
Igboid:

Nnaa! Agbor is a bush. Irrelevant and expendable to Ndiigbo. Unu esogho na ihe ana eme chaa chaa!
Stop trying too much. We all pass through the bushland called Ikaland on our way to Bini or Lagos.
You simply have nothing to offer Ndiigbo.

Okigwe and Orlu have more to offer than Agbor has to.

I opened this whole thread to cry about Ndoki because they are important and very vital to Ndiigbo.
Ika is insignificant as far as Ndiigbo is concerned not and the sooner you understand that, the better. You will never see an Igbo man interested in Ikaland. Our curiosity in you is only aroused by your inability to evolve an independent language of you own. cry

Ndiigbo are all over the world doing exploits, including your bushland. I served in a rural village in SW and still saw Igbos doing business in the village. grin We are that universal.
Universial developers in asia prisons.You passed through it,but you have not visited our land properly,agbor is not oylur only clan.Pay a visit to our land properly.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply)

Gov Yahaya Meets NASS Committee On Aviation, Seeks Support For Gombe Airport / Osun: INEC May Cancel Election Due To Davido's Tweet / 400,000 NNPP Members Defect To PDP In Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.