Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,256 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin (7477 Views)

Breaking News: Peter Obi Coordinator Alagoa Morris Join PDP / Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo / Kano: 'they Tried To Whisk Away Results To Govt House, We Did This" - (pix, Vide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Tobrasky: 2:16pm On Mar 15, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Yes,that was before, now Ika are now calling the shot.Igbos once ruled Nigeria,today fulani are now ruling.Ika and ukwani are now incharge,especially since okowa became governor.CBN governor na our son dey there,delta state governor na our son,chief of defense staff na our son,river state comm of police is our son,Owner of arise tv is our son.the AIG incharge of police legal matters at louis edet house is our son,
Dorathy of bbn is our daughter,she is just claiming igbos to get their support.
Jim ovia is our son
Late Samuel Ogbemudia is our son too(but he made a mistake but we have forgiven him,may his soul rest in peace)
Rtd barr dsp peter ogboi,(former PPRO of NPF edo state command and a former CID investigator in edos state police command)
Wizboy (he is a musician,he is our son too)
And many more of our people I will update the list later.
Obi of agbor is on guiness record as the the youngest person to be crowned a king.

Agriculture:we are food sufficient unlike enugu state especially this nsukka where I am where their land is full of stone and not fertile.We have fertile land unlike igbos)
Oil and gas:We produce more oil than southeast,oil in igbodo,akumazi,idumesah,abavo,mbiri etc
Wild life,Rainforest and fishing:Visit our land and see.
Good road:Okowa continue your good work,all the deities,witches and wizard in ika land will continue to back you up.If okowa is your tribe man,you will know he is a good man.
MARKETS:SO MANY(Go to our land and see,the I like most is the one at owa-alero the hometown of okowa,okowa really like ika people)We don't hate igbos but we are not loud(pride and chest beating) like them.
Diaspora IKa:So many especially in malaysia,ghana,south africa,uk,us,gambia etc.
Manufacturing:We dey try here.Go to agbor and see are people manufacturing light goods like buscuit.Our people have knowledge of making guns.
Hotel and hospitality:So many like stevenson hotel,own by one of our father and son,he also Own steveson securities.We welcome strangers well but once there start misbehaving,we go show them wetin them one see.
Religion:The average ika man is even more diabolic more than a benin man but we don't showcase it.If I take you to my mothers place(Idumesah) you go see wetin I nor fit talk here.
Our christains are good too,we also have big churches like the "untouchable children of God" at agbor.
We have a small ika muslim population,but once they start behaving like fulani,they will be killed,yes they are ika first before islam.
So many of our people have so much investment in north and west(a great mistake) especially in kano,jos,ekiti(one of my uncle made same mistake),Ibadan lagos,even in asaba and benin etc.But now they are now realising their mistake.
So many of our sons and daughter are in government but they are not loud.I even know one senior man for high court edo state,but you will know his tribe because not a loud person.
In edo state police command ika people dominate since edo state was created.
So many things we bring to the table if only kanu respect us and stop insulting us.

Bros as a fellow Anioma man though Enuani I'll not insult you, but abeg when it comes to human resources and all forms of globally recognized icons una no reach, I don't even need to reel out names of Enuani sons and daughters that are known world-wide for various accomplishments and benchmarks. We proudly identify with your Igbo roots because we're Igbos and not pretenders hiding under the cloak of identity crisis to play politics with the equanimity of our history and pride as a people... the biggest betrayal a man can do to himself is to deny his own identity just to curry favor from others... it's an abomination and aberration of human dignity. The confusion galore in your Ika axis is really turning into comedy at this point, and you don't even realize how very vulnerable you people are becoming. The Benin people are on a vicious mission to immerse you guys through propaganda, subtle acculturation and historical distortions and I've seen lots and lots of my Ika brothers abandoning even their true Ika identity to shamelessly claim Benin origin... thus making the conquest of your people by the Benin appropriators and usurpers a very easy job... it's all a psychological war and they seem to be winning so far.

If I were you, I'll spend my time as an Ika man fighting against the Benin expansionist wave across Ika nation... instead of fighting and antagonizing the Igbos whose language, names, cultures you use with no problems from them despite your irrational identity crisis rhetorics... do you think the Benin people will be half as tolerant and understanding as the Igbos if majority of you guys denied them while answering their names, spoke a dialectical variant of their language, and practiced their culture and traditions? Go figure!

7 Likes

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by theTranslator: 2:35pm On Mar 15, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Na the truth and I like you that why I talk this thing.Make igbos take most of their wealth to their region or to thier asaba brothers,If IPOB boys go mistakely touch any ika or continue to do the way them they do now.Then you go understand the average ika man.And the innocent igbos in ika land will suffer for wetin they no do.
It is advice. Stop investing in another man land.
Exactly
Especially Lagos
They shout war
But they are not ready
They keep investing elsewhere
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by SlayerSupreme: 3:41pm On Mar 15, 2021
One funny thing about Ika people others don't know: They can never stop talking about Igbo people. Every time Igbo did this Igbo did that, Igbo are this Igbo are that... go and stay in Agbor and see. We live rent free in their heads and mouths. Very funny people.

2 Likes

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by SlayerSupreme: 3:47pm On Mar 15, 2021
Ndoki and Bonny in view. Look at the displacement from each other. Ogoni territory lies in-between. Can Ndoki really contest ownership over Bonny.

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Vintagepipes: 4:06pm On Mar 15, 2021
Sufferingboy:
In the Nigeria military I know many top ika men wey dey on low key.They are not loud even in all this federal gov agencies many of our people full there.Asaba(oshimili) people time don pass.Go to delta see okowa appointees count ika and ukwuani people,then you know say oshimili time don pass.
University of agbor
Central hospital agbor
Oil flow station abavo
Nddc projects in all ika clan even igbanke clan(okowa influence)
In agbor,okowa don put good fully every where,but there are still some place remaing.Okowa don invest heavily in agbor erosion problem,now erosion in agbor is becoming a thing of the past.
Electricity:God bless okowa,okowa is Godsent to ika people.Our people know what I mean
Igbos full our land,they trade and farm,We don't hate them.Some igbos are ikas.
Security:we are still fighting cultist,arm robbers,kidnapers with vigilantees,but you see fulani trouble makers in the bush? I can not discuss their openly,but my advice to yorubers,stop showcasing your action on tv,fight fulani in secret and defend your land.
Solid minerals:Oh my God;bauxite,iron,copper,zinc etc.

I think Ika people are on average wiser than Ukwuani in playing the Igbo and "not igbo" tag.... I have studied acquaintances in these two places... Many Ukwuani people will come out less subtle but still, they will try to hide their language and origin. Especially am,amongst the young ones.. They will try as much as possible not to speak their language. If another Ukwuani person greets them in the Ukwuani language, they will respond back in English or try to avoid speaking at all... If you ask them where they ar from, they will say "Delta"... It seems like they are ashamed of their language and identity. In Lagos, they will want to fit in and reject their own origin or keep quiet about it...
You see Ika on the other hand, when they need an Igbo man from their SE, they will act as Igbo as possible to get that favour... They are also slightly ashamed of their origin. Agbor people will never agree they speak Ika. They will deny it as much as possible... There is even a greater division within the Ika because the definition of Ika is not even clear amongst the clans.. People from Abavo seem also to have a different definition of the Ika language from the Agbors who claim that they do not speak Ika but Agbor.. It is also a big confusion.. Ika people are more confused than Ukwuani but when an Ika man wants something from the Igbos, they will do what Amaechi is doing and even fight you for denying they are Igbo. When they are amongst the Igbos, they blend in and accept the assumption of being Igbo but when they are in their natural habitat, it is a different case.

However, most Igbos from the SE and 95% of the Nigerian population do not even know who is Ika or Kwale.....Those on the forefront of Igbo unity are also divided on what to do with the situation because of those who are proudly Igbos... While some, like Igboid or Bkayy here, would rather you guys be cut off completely because they feel you do not play any strategic/life-saving role either geographically or politically to the future of the Igbo nation.
N:B. In recent years there seem to be a revolution in Ukwani, more and more of them are accepting that Igbo tag with pride.

4 Likes

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Vintagepipes: 4:13pm On Mar 15, 2021
SlayerSupreme:
Ndoki and Bonny in view. Look at the displacement from each other. Ogoni territory lies in-between. Can Ndoki really contest ownership over Bonny.
Bonny/Obane was not inhabitable until the slave trade era.... Bonny comprises 90% freed Igbo slave, some quaws/Akwa cross people and then some Ijaws from Brass... After slave trade, the remaining slaves and merchants there then after the slave trade, it became an important port for palm oil trade mainly and then some other articles. The records are there, it is just that we hardly read in this country.
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by VictorUSA(m): 4:17pm On Mar 15, 2021
Long story.
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by afube: 4:19pm On Mar 15, 2021
Igboid:

You don't really understand the mindset of these minorities. That's why you don't see them as enemies they are. You saw how Wike without any inhibition happily committed genocide in Obiigbo. You think that action came as impulse?

If you Belong to these minorities groups like I do. You wouldn't be surprised by Wike actions, and as you noticed, there was no condemnation of Wike actions by any Ikwerre body because he represents their default Igbophobic sentiments.
These lots, if they have nuke access, they will nuke Igboland without batting an eyelid, I'm not lying to you. They are not mere denials, they are real Enemies with raw hate towards us. If you don't consider them real threat to our existence after Wike gave us a tip of the iceberg, then I don't know what to tell you.
By the way, did you see Amaechi Rotimi, IPOB new Ikwerre sweet heart condemn Wike actions? grin He maintained golden silence which is assent.

The Hausa Fulani do not harbour any existential threat to us. They just want to politically subjugate us and they harbour same feeling towards everyone else. They really don't hate us.

But you see these minorities? Hmm! Egwu dikwa o!
Some of you don't understand the full severity of what we are up against. I have been a member of these minorities groups for 10years plus so I have had enough time studying them. I have added someone of them as friends and chatted them up to have better understanding of their intents and to monitor them closely. I doubt you know one bit of things I know about these minorities.

See the first strategy in winning a war is identifying your Enemies, and after extensive research, I have no doubt the correct tag to put on these minorities.

now I know you are just another greedy and thieving politician just lusting after the filthy lucre of elective office in alaigbo, with all the atrocities Fulanis are committing in Benue,zamfara southern kaduna etc even with the 50+ people killed in Nimbo Enugu you insist on yarning drivel here. Look, guy, idi nzuzu..........go get a life,what utter rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by horsepower102: 4:23pm On Mar 15, 2021
powerhouse3:

Your mentality is like Hitler got nothing ...

you forget that a man cannot be wiser or stronger than the entire nation...by the way how did Hitler end up..

You completely missed my point. But it’s okay. I am not in the mood to spoon feed anyone. Those who get what I said get it.
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by SlayerSupreme: 5:11pm On Mar 15, 2021
Vintagepipes:

Bonny/Obane was not inhabitable until the slave trade era.... Bonny comprises 90% freed Igbo slave, some quaws/Akwa cross people and then some Ijaws from Brass... After slave trade, the remaining slaves and merchants there then after the slave trade, it became an important port for palm oil trade mainly and then some other articles. The records are there, it is just that we hardly read in this country.

So in essence nobody actually "owns" the island?
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Vintagepipes: 5:22pm On Mar 15, 2021
SlayerSupreme:

So in essence nobody actually "owns" the island?
Permanent occupation of the Island by any set of people is a recent thing. On the bight of Bini, when Old Calabar waned in slave trade, New Calabar and Bonny (which is an island) became the main port for Igbo, Ijaw, etc slave. Igbos were the majority... I will upload this page from a previous thread. It is an ethnographic account around 1830/40.

2 Likes

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Igboid: 5:53pm On Mar 15, 2021
afube:

now I know you are just another greedy and thieving politician just lusting after the filthy lucre of elective office in alaigbo, with all the atrocities Fulanis are committing in Benue,zamfara southern kaduna etc even with the 50+ people killed in Nimbo Enugu you insist on yarning drivel here. Look, guy, idi nzuzu..........go get a life,what utter rubbish.

The Fulanis have not done half to us, what the minorities have.
Think of abandoned property, think of Wike genocide in Obiigbo.
If the minorities have 1/4 of the Powers Fulanis have, they will nuke Igboland into oblivion.

Fulani herdsmen is a general problem for everyone. Even domesticated Fulanis who have farmlands are also forced to endure the crop destructive character of their herdsmen brothers.

But Minorities issue is our specific issue, which we must be very serious and ruthless in our approach towards it.

Now stop your ranting and put up your thinking cap.

3 Likes

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Igboid: 6:02pm On Mar 15, 2021
Fejoku:

The identity crisis plaguing Ndokwas is quite painful to see and a good number of people from that axis don't bother to study history for clarity, rather they prefer to follow the Igbo phobic tales of their neighbours to denigrate their fellow Igbo people. We from the SE have been bearing the brunt mostly for all these years from all quarters yet we didn't budge. It's more painful when you claim fraternity from a supposed brother but without any consideration, that brother will openly throw you under the bus just so he can be seen in another light by our haters. The situation has seen a lot of people from the SE at present calling for abandoning such brotherliness and working with those who confidently identify with us. They earlier NdeUkwuani wake up and draw the curtain on this identity crisis, the better for them. We might understand if such was the story in days of ignorance but as for today where information is readily at everyone's finger tip, such nonesense won't be tolerated anymore. There's one popular moderator here from Ndokwa who doesn't waste time to cast aspersions on Ndigbo. Having tolerated such nonesense for long, some of has drawn the curtain on such personalities and will gladly cast her in the gutters if the situation presents itself because there's no doubt that she would do such if she finds herself in that position. The earlier such foolishness are dealt with the better for us all.

You are talking about Ishilove abi Ishihate. No need hiding her identity, she can't bite.

She is not alone. There are thousands of people like her from Ukwuani area.

1 Like

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Igboid: 6:18pm On Mar 15, 2021
Ndokwagirl:
Igboid in as much as you're making some sense here but that did not give you the right to insult ndokwa nation because of few outdated elements on Facebook. Is the ones on Facebook the whole population of ndokwa?

Ukwuani by ala eze Facebook page is an open forum that everyone can belong and type nonsense. If you can say the truth here you will agree with me that 80% of people on that Facebook page defend their igboness while only 20% reject the teg. The issue of identity crisis in ndokwa nation is on low now even the Benin history has no base in ndokwa nation now.
I am proud Igbo girl from ndokwa and we have many of Anioma youth both from ika down to ndokwa that are proud Igbo.

In our Anioma youth forum the only Anioma youth forum that represent Anioma youth worldwide almost 90% of us know our Igbo identity. Only few outdated Anioma people who hasn't travel down to east will say otherwise. Ndokwa nation are Igbo we have many Igbo's from east here in ndokwa and we have never had any misunderstanding with them because we see them as part of us.

Please with duo respect stop putting ikwerri and ndokwa on the same page because we are not.All our Igbo identity are still with us we didn't change any even ika people too but ikwerre added (R) to their names.

Hmm! I belong to Ndokwa sons and daughters page, Ukwuani bu anieze, and other smaller groups so I know Ndokwa stand much better than most people.

The Ukwuani are the most Igbophobic of the Ndokwa region and they want to dictate to others, by claiming that there is nothing like Ndokwa ethnic group, that the name of the ethnic group is Ukwuani.
The Ndokwa, particularly Ndokwa-East will not accept the Ukwuani tag. They maintain that they are Ndi-osumili, and not Ukwuani. They insist that Ndokwa is the right name of the ethnic group since it is an amalgam of Ndi-Osumili and Ukwuani. Ndo= Ndi-Osumili, Kwa=Ukwuani.

Ndokwa East people are also the least Igbophobic in the region and you are more likely to find some one identifying as Igbo in Ndokwa East than anywhere else.

I also observed that even though Ndokwa East are not Igbophobic, they still consider the Igbophobic Ukwuani as kins and would choose them over Igbo if push comes to shove.

I have witnessed many debates on those pages about Igbo identity and on each case, the Igbophobic ones tend to outnumber the Igbophilic ones by at least 10:1

If the Ndokwa are willing to let go of the Igbo phobic Ukwuani, maybe Ndiigbo might reconsider our current stance on the whole region.
We all watched on live TV when Sunday Olise,from Ebedei in Ukwuani stood up and disgraced himself thinking he was disgracing Ndiigbo. Our fathers might have endured such embarrassments from Igboid groups outside SE, but this our generation will not. We will simply cut you off, confine you to the graveyard of the past and move on.

3 Likes

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Igboid: 6:33pm On Mar 15, 2021
Vintagepipes:

I think Ika people are on average wiser than Ukwuani in playing the Igbo and "not igbo" tag.... I have studied acquaintances in these two places... Many Ukwuani people will come out less subtle but still, they will try to hide their language and origin. Especially am,amongst the young ones.. They will try as much as possible not to speak their language. If another Ukwuani person greets them in the Ukwuani language, they will respond back in English or try to avoid speaking at all... If you ask them where they ar from, they will say "Delta"... It seems like they are ashamed of their language and identity. In Lagos, they will want to fit in and reject their own origin or keep quiet about it...
You see Ika on the other hand, when they need an Igbo man from their SE, they will act as Igbo as possible to get that favour... They are also slightly ashamed of their origin. Agbor people will never agree they speak Ika. They will deny it as much as possible... There is even a greater division within the Ika because the definition of Ika is not even clear amongst the clans.. People from Abavo seem also to have a different definition of the Ika language from the Agbors who claim that they do not speak Ika but Agbor.. It is also a big confusion.. Ika people are more confused than Ukwuani but when an Ika man wants something from the Igbos, they will do what Amaechi is doing and even fight you for denying they are Igbo. When they are amongst the Igbos, they blend in and accept the assumption of being Igbo but when they are in their natural habitat, it is a different case.

However, most Igbos from the SE and 95% of the Nigerian population do not even know who is Ika or Kwale.....Those on the forefront of Igbo unity are also divided on what to do with the situation because of those who are proudly Igbos... While some, like Igboid or Bkayy here, would rather you guys be cut off completely because they feel you do not play any strategic/life-saving role either geographically or politically to the future of the Igbo nation.
N:B. In recent years there seem to be a revolution in Ukwani, more and more of them are accepting that Igbo tag with pride.

Spot on. The Ika , Ikwerre and Ukwuani are expendable to Igbo future economic and political progress.
There is simply nothing they will offer we don't already have in abundance.

But Ndoki is indispensable. They remain our trump card to sea access and even more important a loophole through which we can lay claim to the Islands of Opobo and Bonny and recover it from the Ijaws currently holding sway there.
Ndoki is indispensable to future Igbo country success.
Ikwerre, Ika, Ukwuani, while it would be great if they repent of their madness and tender unreserved apology to Ndiigbo for all the insults we have received because of them, and be re-added to Igbo land, are totally dispensable as they don't offer anything our current Igbo clans in SE don't already have.

2 Likes

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Igboid: 6:42pm On Mar 15, 2021
powerhouse3:
igboid ,will talk about the mistake the made voting GEJ,....and I will ask you,... which tribe was the biggest beneficiary in GEJ government?

What exactly did Ndiigbo benefit from GEJ government?
Political appointments?

OBJ gave us even better political appointments.

Under OBJ we had CBN Governor, Minister of Finance, minister of communication, we had Senate president, we had Aviation minister and so many others.

What is it exactly that GEJ did for Ndiigbo other than make us take bullets for him and his Ijaw people?

GEJ remains a tragic mistake in Igbo political history that WILL never be allowed to repeat itself again.

4 Likes

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by powerhouse3(m): 7:07pm On Mar 15, 2021
Igboid:

What exactly did Ndiigbo benefit from GEJ government?
Political appointments?

OBJ gave us even better political appointments.

Under OBJ we had CBN Governor, Minister of Finance, minister of communication, we had Senate president, we had Aviation minister and so many others.

What is it exactly that GEJ did for Ndiigbo other than make us take bullets for him and his Ijaw people?

GEJ remains a tragic mistake in Igbo political history that WILL never be allowed to repeat itself again.
.....make you take bullet for him and his tribe?

Are you telling you people have not volition of thier own?
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Igboid: 7:32pm On Mar 15, 2021
powerhouse3:
.....make you take bullet for him and his tribe?

Are you telling you people have not volition of thier own?

It seems you have English comprehension issues.

By the way. Which ethnic group were the biggest beneficiaries of GEJ tenure?
I think it's about time I kept you on track and honest.

1 Like

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Fejoku: 7:40pm On Mar 15, 2021
Igboid:

You are talking about Ishilove abi Ishihate. No need hiding her identity, she can't bite.

She is not alone. There are thousands of people like her from Ukwuani area.
She knows herself already. I prefer dealing with it individually than as a whole group as you can see what another Ndokwa girl wrote here. The Ukwuanis despite the sizable denials are far better than the Ikas. The majority of Ika leadership have adopted the separate identity already from my findings and are promoting it vigorously. The only thing that remains is to officially pull out of Anioma. However some communities among them may not go with it hence their hesitation. This is why it is not tactical painting everyone of them with the same brush.
The politics in Nigeria is very complex mostly due to poor reasoning of the majority of the people. See how people easily develop hatred for a neighbouring people due to unsubstantiated stories. Sometimes I wonder how people in this part of the world reason. Sometimes I'm glad the way fulanis are treating everyone to see if their dormant minds will wake up.

1 Like

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Fejoku: 8:09pm On Mar 15, 2021
Vintagepipes:

There's no wisdom in being a snake. Personally, I prefer their current stance of coming out fully in disclaiming being Igbo. It helps us better in fixing them in the right category. Unlike Amaechi, every Igbo now knows Wike's stance and will never stand for him. Let the phobia come out in the open so we can respond accordingly and not the hanky-panky some of them are playing.

1 Like

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Sufferingboy(f): 9:01pm On Mar 15, 2021
Tobrasky:

Bros as a fellow Anioma man though Enuani I'll not insult you, but abeg when it comes to human resources and all forms of globally recognized icons una no reach, I don't even need to reel out names of Enuani sons and daughters that are known world-wide for various accomplishments and benchmarks. We proudly identify with your Igbo roots because we're Igbos and not pretenders hiding under the cloak of identity crisis to play politics with the equanimity of our history and pride as a people... the biggest betrayal a man can do to himself is to deny his own identity just to curry favor from others... it's an abomination and aberration of human dignity. The confusion galore in your Ika axis is really turning into comedy at this point, and you don't even realize how very vulnerable you people are becoming. The Benin people are on a vicious mission to immerse you guys through propaganda, subtle acculturation and historical distortions and I've seen lots and lots of my Ika brothers abandoning even their true Ika identity to shamelessly claim Benin origin... thus making the conquest of your people by the Benin appropriators and usurpers a very easy job... it's all a psychological war and they seem to be winning so far.

If I were you, I'll spend my time as an Ika man fighting against the Benin expansionist wave across Ika nation... instead of fighting and antagonizing the Igbos whose language, names, cultures you use with no problems from them despite your irrational identity crisis rhetorics... do you think the Benin people will be half as tolerant and understanding as the Igbos if majority of you guys denied them while answering their names, spoke a dialectical variant of their language, and practiced their culture and traditions? Go figure!
Bros reel out,I will reel out more.ika people have ancestors from,Igbo,ndokwa,igala,idoma,esan etc.
As for benin and oba of benin,we dey wait for them.I was born in benin and lived there for more than 17years so I know the evil benin people did to our people who ogbemudia carved to edo out of greed.No development in those ika area carved in edo,except oshiomole who was neutral and did his best for us because he is an etsako man.
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by MadamExcellency: 9:07pm On Mar 15, 2021
theTranslator:
cheesy
All this epistle because of coast and oil cheesy grin
Bkayy Ojiofor Akiara Igboid Alexbells

Whatever happened to self determination?
Leave the minorities alone!
Attache by force cheesy grin
Is Oil and coast that important? smiley

Can't you see Rwanda?
Pattern your Online republic with the Rwanda model na wink

What's the difference between Abala Nkamiri people in Obingwa LGA and Ndoki people in Ukwa and Ndoki people in Rivers State?

The historian got it all wrong by claiming that Ugwu clan and Agbo clan are part of Asa. Secondly, the historian broke Ndoki peoples link with Ngwá people from one route Ugwu and Agbo route forgetting Obingwa-Ndoki and Ákwá Ibom routes.

This history needs revision
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Fejoku: 9:10pm On Mar 15, 2021
Tobrasky:

Do not mind Ndika. The time is very near when they will weep. We shall leave them behind in whatever is left of Nigeria after our departure and our immigration will be strict with anyone from that side. Bearing an Igbo name will be of no consequence to us by that time. Everyone has the right to claim distinctness at any given point.
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Fejoku: 9:13pm On Mar 15, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Bros reel out,I will reel out more.ika people have ancestors from,Igbo,ndokwa,igala,idoma,esan etc.
As for benin and oba of benin,we dey wait for them.I was born in benin and lived there for more than 17years so I know the evil benin people did to our people who ogbemudia carved to edo out of greed.No development in those ika area carved in edo,except oshiomole who was neutral and did his best for us because he is an etsako man.
What are the traces of Idoma among the Ika?
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Sufferingboy(f): 9:19pm On Mar 15, 2021
Fejoku:

What are the traces of Idoma among the Ika?
Some of our families,still have their idoma names and they still talk about it.Just like benin people who settled amongs us like lucky Irabor ancestors.
My mother family ancestors founded idumesah clan,they came from uromi in edo state,though some ndokwa(especially ukwuani) settle in idumesah clan too.
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Fejoku: 9:32pm On Mar 15, 2021
SlayerSupreme:
Ndoki land stretches into the middle of Ogoni and Ibibio territory by the Imo River which empties into the ocean. The Ndokis have featured prominently as an Igbo group in Bonny right from the days of her formation. Even king Pepples' queen was recorded to be of Ndoki origin and her kinsmen are often considered on serious matters by the Europeans when dealing with Bonny. Ndoki has a very high stake in Bonny and the evidences are too much to cover up.
The Ndoki Nwaotam masquerade is also revered in Bonny till date. The Akwete clothes from Ndoki are the most valued clothes used in Bonny. The list is too much. If you don't know the history just keep shut.
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Fejoku: 9:32pm On Mar 15, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Some of our families,still have their idoma names and they still talk about it.Just like benin people who settled amongs us like lucky Irabor ancestors.
My mother family ancestors founded idumesah clan,they came from uromi in edo state,though some ndokwa(especially ukwuani) settle in idumesah clan too.
Can you provide such names from Idoma let me see?
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Sufferingboy(f): 9:40pm On Mar 15, 2021
Tobrasky:

Hey Oshimili man,you and your aniocha brothers know the dirty politics wey una dey use so called ANIOMA there play,but now things are turning with an ika man as governor.
In delta north,it is the ika who always stand against oppression of Ika and ndokwa people by oshimili and aniocha people.Now Ikas are now controlling delta north politics,oshimili people are not happy about it.
Ndokwa man sees the ika,urhobo and isoko as closest brother,because we always support them against aniocha and oshimili(asaba people)oppression.
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Sufferingboy(f): 9:44pm On Mar 15, 2021
Fejoku:

Can you provide such names from Idoma let me see?
Bros abeg I nor fit stress my self on that now,but visit all our clan you will see people from different origins may be you go jam the ones from idoma.
But one I know in my village,they are no longer answering their idoma names again,but them dey talk say their great grand father na idoma man.
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by SlayerSupreme: 9:59pm On Mar 15, 2021
Fejoku:

Ndoki land stretches into the middle of Ogoni and Ibibio territory by the Imo River which empties into the ocean. The Ndokis have featured prominently as an Igbo group in Bonny right from the days of her formation. Even king Pepples' queen was recorded to be of Ndoki origin and her kinsmen are often considered on serious matters by the Europeans when dealing with Bonny. Ndoki has a very high stake in Bonny and the evidences are too much to cover up.
The Ndoki Nwaotam masquerade is also revered in Bonny till date. The Akwete clothes from Ndoki are the most valued clothes used in Bonny. The list is too much. If you don't know the history just keep shut.

So it calls for insult? Thank you very much senior man.
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Igboid: 10:11pm On Mar 15, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Reel what out?

Only Okonjo Iweala is bigger than all of Ika past, present and future human resources. grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Sufferingboy(f): 10:24pm On Mar 15, 2021
Igboid:

Reel what out?

Only Okonjo Iweala is bigger than all of Ika past, present and future human resources. grin
Calm down you nor be oshimili man,I dey wait for oshimili man.By the way oshimili people know say table don turn since okowa enter there.Okowa may be quite but ika people know what oshimili and aniocha did in the past by hiding under ANIOMA.In delta north we ika controls it,infact after ibori,okowa is next powerful politician in delta politics .
Thing only thing oshimili take beat us is airport in asaba.
Agbor is enjoying infastructural boost by okowa,by the time he finish his tenure.He will try to contest as president if pdp zone to south,but if he loss,he will go back to senate representing Delta north.
Iweala is from ogwa-chukwu but go to agbor and see ogwa-chukwu people trying to be ika by force,but ika man will go to ogwa-chukwu and tell them his ika origin.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply)

Ogun Tribunal: APC, PDP In Fresh War Of Words / JTF Recovers 36 Bombs In Kano Raid / Why We’re Moving For Parliamentary System Of Government – Reps Member, Chinda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 146
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.