Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin (7505 Views)

Breaking News: Peter Obi Coordinator Alagoa Morris Join PDP / Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo / Kano: 'they Tried To Whisk Away Results To Govt House, We Did This" - (pix, Vide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Igboid: 10:30pm On Mar 15, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Hey Oshimili man,you and your aniocha brothers know the dirty politics wey una dey use so called ANIOMA there play,but now things are turning with an ika man as governor.
In delta north,it is the ika who always stand against oppression of Ika and ndokwa people by oshimili and aniocha people.Now Ikas are now controlling delta north politics,oshimili people are not happy about it.
Ndokwa man sees the ika,urhobo and isoko as closest brother,because we always support them against aniocha and oshimili(asaba people)oppression.

The same Isoko people that are dragging Ndokwa lands in Ndokwa East are now friends of Ndokwa people? I see that lies are your air in Ika. You lots breath it every second.
How exactly has Enu-ani people ever oppressed Ndokwa people?
Ever since the Ika man game on power, what big project has he completed in Ndokwa land?

2 Likes

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Igboid: 10:42pm On Mar 15, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Calm down you nor be oshimili man,I dey wait for oshimili man.By the way oshimili people know say table don turn since okowa enter there.Okowa may be quite but ika people know what oshimili and aniocha did in the past by hiding under ANIOMA.In delta north we ika controls it,infact after ibori,okowa is next powerful politician in delta politics .
Thing only thing oshimili take beat us is airport in asaba.
Agbor is enjoying infastructural boost by okowa,by the time he finish his tenure.He will try to contest as president if pdp zone to south,but if he loss,he will go back to senate representing Delta north.
Iweala is from ogwa-chukwu but go to agbor and see ogwa-chukwu people trying to be ika by force,but ika man will go to ogwa-chukwu and tell them his ika origin.

Well, Oshimili is Igbo, so anything concerning Oshimili concerns me as well.

What exactly did Ndi Oshimili do to Ika. List them let's verify because if we are to go by your lying father antecedent, I have already waived it off as one of those lies that come natural to Ika people.

Okowa for president? He will be disgraced by Ndiigbo. You see how we handled the Irabor appointment? Straight up we made it clear he isn't Igbo and not one of us. No time to check time!
PDP wouldn't be stupid enough to give party ticket to a man with just two small local government voting home base.

What Enu-ani take beat Ika is like from here to London.
Agbor is more like a glorified village with only one major road. Asaba is a standard modern capital city and Ndiigbo has added more flavor to it by moving our movie industry to the city. Onitsha business community also keeps pouring investments into Asaba increasing the real estate value of the city.

Why would an Ogwashi uku man who has beautiful Asaba to call home want to be Ika because of that glorified village called Agbor.
Agbor is not even as developed as Nnewi.

4 Likes

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by BKayy: 10:45pm On Mar 15, 2021
Igboid:

What exactly did Ndi Oshimili do to Ika. List them let's verify because if we are to go by your lying father antecedent, I have already waived it off as one of those lies that come natural to Ika people.

Okowa for president? He will be disgraced by Ndiigbo. You see how we handled the Irabor appointment? Straight up we made it clear he isn't Igbo and not one of us. No time to check time!
PDP wouldn't be stupid enough to give party ticket to a man with just two small local government voting home base.

Agbor is more like a glorified village with only one major road. Asaba is a standard modern capital city and Ndiigbo has added more flavor to it by moving our movie industry to the city. Onitsha business community also keeps pouring investments into Asaba increasing the real estate value of the city.

Why would an Ogwashi uku man who has beautiful Asaba to call home want to be Ika because of that glorified village called Agbor.
Excuse me. Which Agbor are you people talking about?
Is it the village with only one bus stop they call Agbor Junction along Asaba-Benin expressway or another one?

1 Like

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Sufferingboy(f): 10:47pm On Mar 15, 2021
Igboid:

The same Isoko people that are dragging Ndokwa lands in Ndokwa East are now friends of Ndokwa people? I see that lies are your air in Ika. You lots breath it every second.
How exactly has Enu-ani people ever oppressed Ndokwa people?
Ever since the Ika man game on power, what big project has he completed in Ndokwa land?

Ndokwa people produce over 100k bpd of oil,the last time I checked.But you see their politicians and elders are too corrupt,one of my friend who is one of them dey always tell me say ndokwa elders thief pass ika elders.One of their politician named "Osakwe" a former house of rep members stole so much from them and took the money to invest in abuja and in sapele road area of benin city.They man now live in benin city,why ndo people are suffering.
So,you see okowa alone can not do it all.
Umuleri and Aguleri still dey fight over land in anambra,land fight is normal,If you know the bond between ndokwa and isoko you will be surprise.We ika and ndokwa intermarry to extent if you visit a home where the couples are ika and ndokwa,you will not know if we don't tell you.
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Sufferingboy(f): 10:51pm On Mar 15, 2021
Igboid:

May be agbor of 10years ago,but since okowa enter we know wetin happen for the whole ika land not just in agbor clan.
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Igboid: 10:52pm On Mar 15, 2021
BKayy:

Excuse me. Which Agbor are you people talking about?
Is it the village with only one bus stop they call Agbor Junction along Asaba-Benin expressway or another one?

Nnaa Ikegwuru. Nah same Agbor o! The Boji boji bush village they call township grin Not even at the level of Okigwe or Orlu.

2 Likes

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Igboid: 10:57pm On Mar 15, 2021
Sufferingboy:

May be agbor of 10years ago,but since okowa enter we know wetin happen for the whole ika land not just in agbor clan.

Nothing happen Nnaa. We all pass through Agbor steady. It is still a glorified bush village.

Nothing much is happening there. Okay, they added functional street light on that major road and painted the road demarcations. But that's all.
Okowa as a governor has been mostly a failure and Urhobo/Isoko people have been foaming with anger. grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Sufferingboy(f): 11:01pm On Mar 15, 2021
Any ika wey put he money for oshimili and aniocha land na im know.And for oshimili and aniocha if you like put your money,like I know some ogwa-chukwu person wey invest in agbor.But they will easy target when kasala burst.Wetin igbos dey surfer under tinubu go be small.
Obi of agbor,and other obis in other ika clan will only talk in their palace,but by them young and angry ika foot soldiers go don dey street dey destroy non indegens wey get sturbbon head.
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by BKayy: 11:04pm On Mar 15, 2021
Igboid:

Nnaa Ikegwuru. Nah same Agbor o! The Boji boji bush village they call township grin Not even at the level of Okigwe or Orlu.
Okigwe and Orlu is like Beijing and Istanbul compared to the village.
Bịa Sufferingboy See Okigwe and Orlu below before you talk trash.
1st is Orlu. The rest Okigwe

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Sufferingboy(f): 11:09pm On Mar 15, 2021
Igboid:

Nothing happen Nnaa. We all pass through Agbor steady. It is still a glorified bush village.

Nothing much is happening there. Okay, they added functional street light on that major road and painted the road demarcations. But that's all.
Okowa as a governor has been mostly a failure and Urhobo/Isoko people have been foaming with anger. grin
Oga suffery lie,your name na linus?
Urhobo and isoko are two distinct tribe though they are brothers.
Urhobo must be angry,their hatred for other tribe in delta state is like lala and snake you can't seperate it.Ibori their son worship them and suffer other tribe during his time.
Isoko enjoy okowa because tribalist urhobo hate isoko politically.Okowa try for isoko well well.Ask real isoko people them go tell wetin urhobo take their eyes see and the good of okowa towards them.
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by emperorshaokahn(m): 11:10pm On Mar 15, 2021
Sufferingboy:
Any ika wey put he money for oshimili and aniocha land na im know.And for oshimili and aniocha if you like put your money,like I know some ogwa-chukwu person wey invest in agbor.But they will easy target when kasala burst.Wetin igbos dey surfer under tinubu go be small.
Obi of agbor,and other obis in other ika clan will only talk in their palace,but by them young and angry ika foot soldiers go don dey street dey destroy non indegens wey get sturbbon head.
guy you still day here abi?,no make me start with you,cause e no go funny at all.
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Igboid: 11:12pm On Mar 15, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Ndokwa people produce over 100k bpd of oil,the last time I checked.But you see their politicians and elders are too corrupt,one of my friend who is one of them dey always tell me say ndokwa elders thief pass ika elders.One of their politician named "Osakwe" a former house of rep members stole so much from them and took the money to invest in abuja and in sapele road area of benin city.They man now live in benin city,why ndo people are suffering.
So,you see okowa alone can not do it all.
Umuleri and Aguleri still dey fight over land in anambra,land fight is normal,If you know the bond between ndokwa and isoko you will be surprise.We ika and ndokwa intermarry to extent if you visit a home where the couples are ika and ndokwa,you will not know if we don't tell you.

Ndokwa I think produces more of gas than oil. That they produce oil is not news.
Their elders are corrupt? They are not more corrupt than Ika elders.
I doubt the Osakwe guy has stolen more than Okowa has stolen from Delta North as a senator and from Delta state as a governor.

Aguleri vs Umuleri is intra tribal fight. Ndokwa vs Isoko is inter tribal fight. They are not the same.

You have tried too hard to attach yourself to Ndokwa, but Ndokwa historically have more bond with Enu-ani than they have with Ika.
They have places like Onicha-Ukwuani, even Asaba something (can't remember it now), etc in Ndokwa, and the people inter marry too.

However, my understanding is that Ndokwa people have this "our Oyel" mentality and consider Ika and Enuani as potential parasites to them should Anioma state be created. Many of them think Anioma state is going to be built on their oil while Enu-ani and Ika rule over them and are thus against the idea of Anioma state.

I don't know if their political elites hold the same view as the above. But their commoners hold the above view.

3 Likes

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Sufferingboy(f): 11:13pm On Mar 15, 2021
emperorshaokahn:
guy you still day here abi?,no make me start with you,cause e no go funny at all.
We nor dey quarrel,talk your own make we learn.I get many oshimili friends but I know the kind of people them be.Oshimili too cunny and when it comes to agriculture very lazy in farm.
Take oshimili person and ika person go farm you go know how lazy oshimili people dey.
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by emperorshaokahn(m): 11:17pm On Mar 15, 2021
Sufferingboy:

We nor dey quarrel,talk your own make we learn.I get many oshimili friends but I know the kind of people them be.Oshimili too cunny and when it comes to agriculture very lazy in farm.
Take oshimili person and ika person go farm you go know how lazy oshimili people dey.
so even among unaself's una still day get issues like dis?.small time now you go day badmouth igbos.

1 Like

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Sufferingboy(f): 11:19pm On Mar 15, 2021
Igboid:

Ndokwa I think produces more of gas than oil. That they produce oil is not news.
I doubt the Osakwe guy has stolen more than Okowa has stolen from Delta North as a senator and from Delta state as a governor.

Aguleri vs Umuleri is intra tribal fight. Ndokwa vs Isoko is inter tribal fight. They are not the same.

You have tried too hard to attach yourself to Ndokwa, but Ndokwa historically have more bond with Enu-ani than they have with Ika.
They have places like Onicha-Ukwuani, even Asaba something (can't remember it now), etc in Ndokwa, and the people inter marry too.

However, my understanding is that Ndokwa people have this "our Oyel" mentality and consider Ika and Enuani as potential parasites to them should Anioma state be created. Many of them think Anioma state is going to be built on their oil while Enu-ani and Ika rule over them and are thus against the idea of Anioma state.

I don't know if their political elites hold the same view as the above. But their commoners hold the above view.
Ask ndokwa people who they trust between enu-ani(oshimili and aniocha ) and ika.You be surprise.They women dey find our men while their men drink shekpe .
Yes,ndokwa people sabi music pass ika.But we sabi farming and fishing pass them.
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Igboid: 11:20pm On Mar 15, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Urhobo must be angry,their hatred for other tribe in delta state is like lala and snake you can't seperate it.Ibori their son worship them and suffer other tribe during his time.
Isoko enjoy okowa because tribalist urhobo hate isoko politically.Okowa try for isoko well well.Ask real isoko people them go tell wetin urhobo take their eyes see and the good of okowa towards them.

Urhobo hate Isoko politically? You are not serious.

What major project did Okowa do in Isoko land? Don't tell me about that small Oleh stadium.
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Sufferingboy(f): 11:21pm On Mar 15, 2021
emperorshaokahn:
so even among unaself's una still day get issues like dis?.small time now you go day badmouth igbos.
Yes,it is the truth.ANIOMA is just a political term and a pretencious acronyn.
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Sufferingboy(f): 11:27pm On Mar 15, 2021
Igboid:

Bro you nor go understand.Ndokwa politicians are elders na ITT(international thief thief),Ika leaders still dey learn work for thiefing.Even if an ika leader want to steal he will remember his brothers,but ndokwa leaders want their followers to remain poor so that they can easily control them.
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by tonychristopher: 12:00am On Mar 16, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Gear yourself, Urhobo and Isoko are distinct yet brothers....

Here in Lagos they aren't

1 Like

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Sufferingboy(f): 12:02am On Mar 16, 2021
tonychristopher:

Their language and culture are interchangeable just like benin and esan.
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Sufferingboy(f): 12:03am On Mar 16, 2021
tonychristopher:

Leave lagos and come to delta state to ser how complex the state is.
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Vintagepipes: 12:08am On Mar 16, 2021
Fejoku:

There's no wisdom in being a snake. Personally, I prefer their current stance of coming out fully in disclaiming being Igbo. It helps us better in fixing them in the right category. Unlike Amaechi, every Igbo now knows Wike's stance and will never stand for him. Let the phobia come out in the open so we can respond accordingly and not the hanky-panky some of them are playing.
Well, true... It is important to make it general knowledge too..... Let every bonafide Igbo man get the memo, who is or is not Ibo and thereby remove those Igbo privileges we hand out to these people.

How then do you deal with those who fiercely identify amongst them? Igboid? Bkkay?
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Igboid: 12:13am On Mar 16, 2021
Vintagepipes:

Well, true... It is important to make it general knowledge too..... Let every bonafide Igbo man get the memo, who is or is not Ibo and thereby remove those Igbo privileges we hand out to these people.

How then do you deal with those who fiercely identify amongst them? Igboid? Bkkay?

If there are no existing evidence that they have always strongly identified as Igbo, by being members of Igbo organizations of wherever they are. Then the default will be upheld.

Default= Ukwuani, Ikwerre and Ika are not Igbos until proven otherwise.

For example, Okowa does not identify with Ohaneze Ndiigbo, he never attends any Igbo day celebrations as an Igbo.
So tomorrow when he comes out to claim Igbo, the obvious reaction should be that of Default settings.

Rotimi Amaechi as Ikwerre governor of Rivers state was very Igbophobic. At a point he asked GEJ if "they"(Rivers) people are Biafrans in response to GEJ allowing Rivers state lose some oil wells to Bayelsa and Abia.
Rotimi as Rivers state governor financed Ogbakor Ikwerre (an Igbophobic body) for 8yrs and remains their patron till today.
Rotimi was there when Wike another Ikwerre man deified Gowon and demonized Ndiigbo in his public speech during Rivers state 50yrs anniversary in 2017.
Wike received a big round of applause by his Rivers people while Rotimi maintained a golden silence.

So you can see why it would be difficult for Rotimi to sell his fraudulent "I am Igbo" shameful message to people like me who have been keeping watchful eyes on people like him for decades.

Its not very hard to sieve out the chaffs in these non Igbo areas(Ika, Ukwuani, Ikwerre) from the main seeds.

3 Likes

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by tonychristopher: 12:32am On Mar 16, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Leave lagos and come to delta state to ser how complex the state is.

I lived in warri for years and I know that state well....Urhobo and Isoko are same the itsheke man can't separate them even
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by tonychristopher: 12:33am On Mar 16, 2021
Igboid:

If there are no existing evidence that they have always strongly identified as Igbo, by being members of Igbo organizations of wherever they are. Then the default will be upheld.

Default= Ukwuani, Ikwerre and Ika are not Igbos until proven otherwise.

For example, Okowa does not identify with Ohaneze Ndiigbo, he never attends any Igbo day celebrations as an Igbo.
So tomorrow when he comes out to claim Igbo, the obvious reaction should be that of Default settings.

Rotimi Amaechi as Ikwerre governor of Rivers state was very Igbophobic. At a point he asked GEJ if "they"(Rivers) people are Biafrans in response to GEJ allowing Rivers state lose some oil wells to Bayelsa and Abia.
Rotimi as Rivers state governor financed Ogbakor Ikwerre (an Igbophobic body) for 8yrs and remains their patron till today.
Rotimi was there when Wike another Ikwerre man deified Gowon and demonized Ndiigbo in his public speech during Rivers state 50yrs anniversary in 2017.
Wike received a big round of applause by his Rivers people while Rotimi maintained a golden silence.

So you can see why it would be difficult for Rotimi to sell his fraudulent "I am Igbo" shameful message to people like me who have been keeping watchful eyes on people like him for decades.

Its not very hard to sieve out the chaffs in these non Igbo areas(Ika, Ukwuani, Ikwerre) from the main seeds.

Watch this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yd6CjBQ1rgE

1 Like

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Sufferingboy(f): 12:36am On Mar 16, 2021
tonychristopher:

I lived in warri for years and I know that state well....Urhobo and Isoko are same the itsheke man can't separate them even
Best thing to do is to ask them,then you will know better about their difference.
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by tonychristopher: 12:39am On Mar 16, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Best thing to do is to ask them,then you will know better about their difference.

I have them as friend in Delta the ijaw and Itsheke can't assume that Urhobo/Isoko are different ...just like saying ika and igbo are different....maybe if Okowa is done enuani6 man comes up

Dude who dey hear date one ....make una dey reason na

htl
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Igboid: 12:42am On Mar 16, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Ask ndokwa people who they trust between enu-ani(oshimili and aniocha ) and ika.You be surprise.They women dey find our men while their men drink shekpe .
Yes,ndokwa people sabi music pass ika.But we sabi farming and fishing pass them.

I don't know what you are talking about bro. I see that in Ika land, you lots hate the truth and are very good at fabricating lies and handing the same lies to your children as the truth. And your children are incapable of decoupling a lie when they are told one.
This was how your ancestors passed down the lie that you migrated from Bini that is next Stone throw away and miraculously lost your Bini language for Igbo language far away.
This was also how your lying father made up lies of Biafran soldiers killing villagers in Owa and trying to kill Owa king and passed it down to you his son as raw truth, and despite having access to University education which should have exposed you to basic rules of logic and philosophy, you still couldn't still decipher that your father was a liar.

Now take a look at the map of Delta state. Look how big the boundary line between Aniocha and Ukwuani is. Ika is only about 1/6 of that. Yet you want to convince rational minds that Ukwuani has more extensive interactions with Ika over that small boundary than they do with Aniocha that they have a larger boundary with.

You are even talking about fishing, which fishing exactly takes place in Ika land? Ikaland is basically a dry land unlike Ndokwa and Enuani that have the whole stretch of River Niger running through it.
Common sense should tell me that Enu-ani and Ndokwa should be better fishermen than Ikas who have no big natural water body to practice fishing with.

3 Likes

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Igboid: 12:45am On Mar 16, 2021
tonychristopher:

Watch this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yd6CjBQ1rgE

I know that guy well and have watched all his U tube videos at least 2 times.
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by tonychristopher: 12:51am On Mar 16, 2021
Igboid:

I know that guy well and have watched all his U tube videos at least 2 times.

You see the guy is making sense ...the one wearing cap ...ukwuani people aren't confused like the ika folks
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by tonychristopher: 12:53am On Mar 16, 2021
Igboid:

I don't know what you are talking about bro. I see that in Ika land, you lots hate the truth and are very good at fabricating lies and handing the same lies to your children as the truth. And your children are incapable of decoupling a lie when they are told one.
This was how your ancestors passed down the lie that you migrated from Bini that is next Stone throw away and miraculously lost your Bini language for Igbo language far away.
This was also how your lying father made up lies of Biafran soldiers killing villagers in Owa and trying to kill Owa king and passed it down to you his son as raw truth, and despite having access to University education which should have exposed you to basic rules of logic and philosophy, you still couldn't still decipher that your father was a liar.

Now take a look at the map of Delta state. Look how big the boundary line between Aniocha and Ukwuani is. Ika is only about 1/6 of that. Yet you want to convince rational minds that Ukwuani has more extensive interactions with Ika over that small boundary than they do with Aniocha that they have a larger boundary with.

You are even talking about fishing, which fishing exactly takes place in Ika land? Ikaland is basically a dry land unlike Ndokwa and Enuani that have the whole stretch of River Niger running through it.
Common sense should tell me that Enu-ani and Ndokwa should be better fishermen than Ikas who have no big natural water body to practice fishing with.

Ika is bringing nothing to the table....we igvi don't take them serious...they just make noise

1 Like

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Sufferingboy(f): 12:59am On Mar 16, 2021
Igboid:

Oga attache by force,go to orogodo river and others rivers in ikaland and see.You know little or nothing about oshimili so stop arguing on their behalf.This evening naso me and one IPOB fanactic argue about south-south especially ijaws.I give the hot hot,he was filled with hate and bitterness.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply)

Chinese Loans Rise By 209% Under Buhari, Hit $4 Billion / Goodluck Jonathan Sworn In As Nigeria's President (picture) / How Obiano Is Turning Awka, Anambra To London (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.