Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,272 members, 7,853,334 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:37 PM

Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin (7675 Views)

Breaking News: Peter Obi Coordinator Alagoa Morris Join PDP / Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo / Kano: 'they Tried To Whisk Away Results To Govt House, We Did This" - (pix, Vide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Igboid: 1:07am On Mar 16, 2021
tonychristopher:

Ika is bringing nothing to the table....we igvi don't take them serious...they just make noise

Nothing o! Dry and small land space compared to wet, fertile and extensive land space of Enuani and Ukwuani.

Bunch of empty noise makers who are doormats for the Binis.

1 Like

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by tonychristopher: 1:08am On Mar 16, 2021
Igboid:

Nothing o! Dry and small land space compared to wet, fertile and extensive land space of Enuani and Ukwuani.

Bunch of empty noise makers who are doormats for the Binis.

They are being called Benin wannabes

2 Likes

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Igboid: 1:12am On Mar 16, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Oga attache by force,go to orogodo river and others rivers in ikaland and see.You know little or nothing about oshimili so stop arguing on their behalf.This evening naso me and one IPOB fanactic argue about south-south especially ijaws.I give the hot hot,he was filled with hate and bitterness.

Which one is Orogodo river again? You meant stream? What kind of fishes are there in that your small stream? Finger fishes? grin
You are the one trying to attach you small dry Ika to Ukwuani. I provided a map showing that you have less in common with Ukwuani when compared to Enu-ani.

Please help me talk sense into my IPOB brothers as much as you can, I so much would appreciate it. They need to be weaned off their attachment to minorities, including Ika and Ikwerre.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Igboid: 1:15am On Mar 16, 2021
tonychristopher:

Very embarrassing set of people suffering from inferiority complex.

We are Bini people who suffered brain damage during our stone throw journey from Bini and lost our Bini language speaking ability, but miraculously found ourselves speaking Igbo language belonging to Igbos who we don't like and who live many kilometers away from us.

These people are not alright. I swear.

2 Likes

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Sufferingboy(f): 1:15am On Mar 16, 2021
tonychristopher:

So why you wan cry for us? Many of our ancestors came from there.Igbos should stop thinking they can force others.Our land small yet igbo people go still come dey sell fake drugs in our land.
The foolish ones among them,will build house in our land thinking they are now one of us,unknown to them if they raise their head too high,they will be beheaded.
Igbos never learn;#investinyourhomemost
But an ika man can never be foolish to invest his wealth in igboland God forbid it.

1 Like

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Igboid: 1:22am On Mar 16, 2021
Sufferingboy:

So why you wan cry for us? Many of our ancestors came from there.Igbos should stop thinking they can force others.Our land small yet igbo people go still come dey sell fake drugs in our land.
The foolish ones among them,will build house in our land thinking they are now one of us,unknown to them if they raise their head too high,they will be beheaded.
Igbos never learn;#investinyourhomemost
But an ika man can never be foolish to invest his wealth in igboland God forbid it.

What exactly are you doing schooling in a University in Igboland built from the scratch by an Igbo man called Azikiwe, using Eastern region wealth?
Shouldn't you have kept you ass confined within your bush boji boji glorified village township?

Which Igbo man ever forced Ika people to do anything. The average Igbo man is everywhere doing business, many don't even know there is a people called Ika, except for those of us into such topic.

Before an Igbo man build a house in that your bushy boji boji, know that he already has a mansion in his own village in Igboland.

4 Likes

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Sufferingboy(f): 1:23am On Mar 16, 2021
Igboid:

Which one is Orogodo river again? You meant stream? What kind of fishes are there in that your small stream? Finger fishes? grin
You are the one trying to attach you small dry Ika to Ukwuani. I provided a map showing that you have less in common with Ukwuani when compared to Enu-ani.

Please help me talk sense into my IPOB brothers as much as you can, I so much would appreciate it. They need to be weaned off their attachment to minorities, including Ika and Ikwerre.

Thank you.
Okay sir,I don't have much problem with Igbo's but you see IPOB they will insult other tribe without provocation,re-write your family lineage history,call you sabotuer if you don't agree with them and some will even photoshop pics of weapons and call it biafra weapon to brainwash the gullible ones among themselves.
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Igboid: 1:25am On Mar 16, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Okay sir,I don't have much problem with Igbo's but you see IPOB they will insult other tribe without provocation,re-write your family lineage history,call you sabotuer if you don't agree with them and some will even photoshop pics of weapons and call it biafra weapon to brainwash the gullible ones among themselves.

Please leave IPOB alone. Your Igbophobia had long started before IPOB was founded.
They are not the reason why you are Igbophobic.

Your Ika is not part of Biafra, so chill and let IPOB be.

4 Likes

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Sufferingboy(f): 1:32am On Mar 16, 2021
Igboid:

What exactly are you doing schooling a University in Igboland built from the scratch by an Igbo man called Azikiwe, using Eastern region wealth?
Shouldn't you have kept you ass confined within your bush boji boji glorified village township?

Which Igbo man ever forced Ika people to do anything. The average Igbo man is everywhere doing business, many don't even know there is a people called Ika, except for those of us into such topic.

Before an Igbo man build a house in that your bushy boji boji, know that he already has a mansion in his own village in Igboland.
I will soon leave Igboland and no matter the kind money wey I go get I nor fit put am for igboland.The things I like about nsukka is their okpa nsukka(best in igboland)and their cheap pig meat.But enugu ezike people are too diabolic as a guy though I do visit witch doctors for enugu ezike to do some petty work for me.
I always try to avoid nsukka people especially enugu ezike.I don't want anything that will make them know I visit witch doctors but If anyone find my trouble I go go throw something put for him life(Make e life scatter).
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Vintagepipes: 1:40am On Mar 16, 2021
Igboid:

I don't know what you are talking about bro. I see that in Ika land, you lots hate the truth and are very good at fabricating lies and handing the same lies to your children as the truth. And your children are incapable of decoupling a lie when they are told one.
This was how your ancestors passed down the lie that you migrated from Bini that is next Stone throw away and miraculously lost your Bini language for Igbo language far away.
This was also how your lying father made up lies of Biafran soldiers killing villagers in Owa and trying to kill Owa king and passed it down to you his son as raw truth, and despite having access to University education which should have exposed you to basic rules of logic and philosophy, you still couldn't still decipher that your father was a liar.

Now take a look at the map of Delta state. Look how big the boundary line between Aniocha and Ukwuani is. Ika is only about 1/6 of that. Yet you want to convince rational minds that Ukwuani has more extensive interactions with Ika over that small boundary than they do with Aniocha that they have a larger boundary with.

You are even talking about fishing, which fishing exactly takes place in Ika land? Ikaland is basically a dry land unlike Ndokwa and Enuani that have the whole stretch of River Niger running through it.
Common sense should tell me that Enu-ani and Ndokwa should be better fishermen than Ikas who have no big natural water body to practice fishing with.
Ahhhhh! Soooo, this is the Ika @sufferingboy no gree let us rest on top? Chai! It even further devalues their importance in the scheme of things... Mehn! Discussing their matter for more than a day is even more embarrassing. So, of what value will this provide the greater Igbo nation? You must agree with me that even the most extreme of Biafran multiethnic agitators will not include Edo state; if any of them see this map, they will all agree on not even bringing up their matter at any point. In fact, now, I am angry. Kai!
It seems that we Igbos even spend time having inconsequential discussions with these people.
Let us count our numbers and quit giving these guys the attention that they yearn for.

2 Likes

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Igboid: 1:42am On Mar 16, 2021
Sufferingboy:

I will soon leave Igboland and no matter the kind money wey I go get I nor fit put am for igboland.The things I like about nsukka is their okpa nsukka(best in igboland)and their cheap pig meat.But enugu ezike people are too diabolic as a guy though I do visit witch doctors for enugu ezike to do some petty work for me.
I always try to avoid nsukka people especially enugu ezike.I don't want anything that will make them know I visit witch doctors but If anyone find my trouble I go go throw something put for him life(Make e life scatter).

Lol!
Igboland don't need your investment. Try use the money on your bushy Boji Boji glorified village township, let's know whether it will at least come up to the level of Okigwe or Orlu.

Hot Okpa Nsukka with chilled Coke! Chai! I am missing 042 the Igbo capital city.

3 Likes

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Igboid: 1:51am On Mar 16, 2021
Vintagepipes:

Ahhhhh! Soooo, this is the Ika @sufferingboy no gree let us rest on top? Chai! It even further devalues their importance in the scheme of things... Mehn! Discussing their matter for more than a day is even more embarrassing. So, of what value will this provide the greater Igbo nation? You must agree with me that even the most extreme of Biafran multiethnic agitators will not include Edo state; if any of them see this map, they will all agree on not even bringing up their matter at any point. In fact, now, I am angry. Kai!
It seems that we Igbos even spend time having inconsequential discussions with these people.
Let us count our numbers and quit giving these guys the attention that they yearn for.

Will our IPOB brothers agree to leave these inconsequential mushroom tribes alone?

1 Like

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Sufferingboy(f): 1:59am On Mar 16, 2021
Igboid:

Lol!
Igboland don't need your investment. Try use the money on your bushy Boji Boji glorified village township, let's know whether it will at least come up to the level of Okigwe or Orlu.

Hot Okpa Nsukka with chilled Coke! Chai! I am missing 042 the Igbo capital city.
Yes,bushy and dusty like Nsukka,their son gburugburu from "Oba" refuse to do any development in nsukka.
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Sufferingboy(f): 2:02am On Mar 16, 2021
Igboid:

Will our IPOB brothers agree to leave these inconsequential mushroom tribes alone?

Yes,saudi arabia is the head of islam,It has a bigger national wealth,land and economy than qatar.But qater have a smaller land,population,economy and national wealth,but a bigger per capita income and the qataris are living fine.
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Igboid: 9:43am On Mar 16, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Yes,saudi arabia is the head of islam,It has a bigger national wealth,land and economy than qatar.But qater have a smaller land,population,economy and national wealth,but a bigger per capita income and the qataris are living fine.

Poor comparison. Both Saudi and Qatar has Crude oil and gas. While Igboland has crude oil and gas(in excess quantity), Ika is a dry Bush land at the backyard of Bini which is why you are parasitically trying to get attached to Ukwuani.
You are no Qatar to our Saudi. You are more like a Yemen or Oman.

4 Likes

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Fejoku: 10:20am On Mar 16, 2021
SlayerSupreme:

So it calls for insult? Thank you very much senior man.

Point out the insult in my post and I'll apologize.
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Sufferingboy(f): 10:24am On Mar 16, 2021
Igboid:

Poor comparison. Both Saudi and Qatar has Crude oil and gas. While Igboland has crude oil and gas(in excess quantity), Ika is a dry Bush land at the backyard of Bini which is why you are parasitically trying to get attached to Ukwuani.
You are no Qatar to our Saudi. You are more like a Yemen or Oman.
We ika people produce more oil than southeast go and check it.
Ikaland extend down to edo state,so don't think we are small.
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Fejoku: 10:26am On Mar 16, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Bros abeg I nor fit stress my self on that now,but visit all our clan you will see people from different origins may be you go jam the ones from idoma.
But one I know in my village,they are no longer answering their idoma names again,but them dey talk say their great grand father na idoma man.
Ok. I know a lot about Ika people hence my insistence on knowing those Idoma names. Well since you said they claimed to have Idoma ancestry but today have adopted new surnames, could you mention some of their adopted surnames? Are the names Igbo or Bini/Esan in origin? I'm trying to identify something.
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Igboid: 10:34am On Mar 16, 2021
Sufferingboy:

We ika people produce more oil than southeast go and check it.
Ikaland extend down to edo state,so don't think we are small.

Lol!
Where in Ikaland is crude oil found? Ika is very small and negligible.As for Igbanke in Edo, the people suffer from same Bini Stockholm syndrome as you in Delta. Many of them are heading towards assimilation as Bini. And more importantly, the Oba Bini consider them as part of his kingdom and has his stooges appointed as Enogies there.
Ika doesn't have the might to take Igbanke from Oba Bini, and worst still, Igbanke leaders will not invite you to come for such mission.

And by the way, Igbanke is very very small in land mass, even if added to Ika, Ika will still be smaller in landmass to Enu-ani by a long shot.

2 Likes

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Sufferingboy(f): 10:36am On Mar 16, 2021
Fejoku:

Ok. I know a lot about Ika people hence my insistence on knowing those Idoma names. Well since you said they claimed to have Idoma ancestry but today have adopted new surnames, could you mention some of their adopted surnames? Are the names Igbo or Bini/Esan in origin? I'm trying to identify something.
There are ika names.So of our people are still bearing names of their ancestors like ehis(esan name),Obakpolor(a benin name) etc why some change to ika form like Erabor,Ehabor(benin names) to Irabor(Ika names).
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Fejoku: 10:44am On Mar 16, 2021
Sufferingboy:
Any ika wey put he money for oshimili and aniocha land na im know.And for oshimili and aniocha if you like put your money,like I know some ogwa-chukwu person wey invest in agbor.But they will easy target when kasala burst.Wetin igbos dey surfer under tinubu go be small.
Obi of agbor,and other obis in other ika clan will only talk in their palace,but by them young and angry ika foot soldiers go don dey street dey destroy non indegens wey get sturbbon head.
I was thinking you were a reasonable person but seeing this post just confirms how unreasonable you are. I only pity you with the way you think.
It's 100% fine to want to keep your uniqueness but terribly foolish to have malice or hate for those you don't want to share kinship with. How do you even reason? Tufiakwa? So you think you'll just wake up and attack non-Ika businesses in Agbor without any repercussion? You sound so dense mehn! Anyway, you're so boastful because your targeted victims consider you a kin. Now we see the level of your foolish hate, you'll be treated accordingly.
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Sufferingboy(f): 10:46am On Mar 16, 2021
Igboid:

Lol!
Where in Ikaland is crude oil found? Ika is very small and negligible.As for Igbanke in Edo, the people suffer from same Bini Stockholm syndrome as you in Delta. Many of them are heading towards assimilation as Bini. And more importantly, the Oba Bini consider them as part of his kingdom and has his stooges appointed as Enogies there.
Ika doesn't have the might to take Igbanke from Oba Bini, and worst still, Igbanke leaders will not invite you to come for such mission.

And by the way, Igbanke is very very small in land mass, even if added to Ika, Ika will still be smaller in landmass to Enu-ani by a long shot.
Talk wetin you know,the highest Oba of benin and Edo gov can do is to marginalise them.
Their kings only add enogie to their title because of political reason ask the igbanke people,they are agitating to come back to delta state.
Some communities under owa clan(my clan) were also carved into edo like owanikeke,owarizuidu,iru,igbogili etcs even iyelen
We also have entire ekpon clan in edo state(but esan people came to settle there we accepted them) that is why ekpon is mixed.
The problem with igbanke is that Oba wan try make forget rheir ika identity but his father,erediawa tried and failed.Don't beleive everything you see on media and everything a benin tells you.
Go to those areas and ask the ika people what they want(they want to be added to delta to join their brothers)
Oba don try am e nor work,this thing is complex.
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Sufferingboy(f): 11:10am On Mar 16, 2021
Igboid:

Lol!

Oil in Akumazi, Umunede, Ute-okpu, Ute-erume, Ute-Ogbeje, Ekuku-Agbor, Nsukwa, Olodu, Ewuru, Idumuesah and Ejeme.
Then as for oba of benin they tried it but failed.Who told oba dey send king to igbanke?No let media deceive you.those igbanke kings just add enogie to their title just because of the oppression wey oba and edo gov dey oppress them in terms of infastructure.
We also also have the entire ekpon clan,which very mixed because we accepted esan people to settle among us .That is why ekpon is bi-lingual.
Some communities under owa clan(my clan) are also found in edo like owanikeke,iru,owa-rizuidu,ogbigili etc even ika communities like iyelen and other independent ika communities in edo.
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Sufferingboy(f): 11:12am On Mar 16, 2021
Fejoku:

I was thinking you were a reasonable person but seeing this post just confirms how unreasonable you are. I only pity you with the way you think.
It's 100% fine to want to keep your uniqueness but terribly foolish to have malice or hate for those you don't want to share kinship with. How do you even reason? Tufiakwa? So you think you'll just wake up and attack non-Ika businesses in Agbor without any repercussion? You sound so dense mehn! Anyway, you're so boastful because your targeted victims consider you a kin. Now we see the level of your foolish hate, you'll be treated accordingly.
Bro I don't hate igbos.Na una dey first start threat and insult that is why I responded back that way.Let us keep insult out of this discussion.
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Fejoku: 11:15am On Mar 16, 2021
Sufferingboy:

The same IPOB you castigate today will be the same group you'll run to tomorrow. By that time if we call you a fool you don't have to argue it. For now enjoy your naivety. I hope you survive to learn from your folly.
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Sufferingboy(f): 11:22am On Mar 16, 2021
As for oshimili and ndokwa,they may have access to bigger water.But them sabi fish reach us.Some of our people dey their water dey fish.Ask them about farm work,we ikas work pass them .
Carry oshimili and Ika man go farm.you go surprise.
Ndokwa girls run after ika men like flies,ask your self why?.They is even one here wey I dey take style run from she want both of us to marry but I nor want that at all.Even if I wan marry not a Nigeria person.If you want free toto go close to ndokwa girls,they share it like beans for free but you fit carry HIV.
Oshimili girls:Their own worst,their toto is not too free,them like ashawo die.I know oshimili people well well.
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Sufferingboy(f): 11:23am On Mar 16, 2021
Fejoku:

The same IPOB you castigate today will be the same group you'll run to tomorrow. By that time if we call you a fool you don't have to argue it. For now enjoy your naivety. I hope you survive to learn from your folly.
I nor castigate,but I dey tell you IPOB weakness.
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Fejoku: 11:26am On Mar 16, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Bro I don't hate igbos.Na una dey first start threat and insult that is why I responded back that way.Let us keep insult out of this discussion.
Listen, I can have a discussion even with my worst critic but the moment you threaten me, all bets are off. Threatening Ndi-oshimili is threatening the whole Igboland and will not be taking kindly by a very proud Igbo man like me. Next time think properly before issuing threats to any Igbo man. I accept you're not Igbo and will relate with you as a non Igbo. In case you know any group of guys in Agbor thinking of attacking any Igbo businessmen whether from Enuani or SE, tell them they'll be inviting a rain of fire on themselves by such doing.
Continue to assert your uniqueness without showing hate towards Igbos and we shall gradually accept your people as non-Igbo and still relate cordially with them. Showing hate and bitterness is what we will never tolerate. Always have it at the back of your mind.
That said, we can continue our discussion in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Igboid: 11:27am On Mar 16, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Talk wetin you know,the highest Oba of benin and Edo gov can do is to marginalise them.
Their kings only add enogie to their title because of political reason ask the igbanke people,they are agitating to come back to delta state.
Some communities under owa clan(my clan) were also carved into edo like owanikeke,owarizuidu,iru,igbogili etcs even iyelen
We also have entire ekpon clan in edo state(but esan people came to settle there we accepted them) that is why ekpon is mixed.
The problem with igbanke is that Oba wan try make forget rheir ika identity but his father,erediawa tried and failed.Don't beleive everything you see on media and everything a benin tells you.
Go to those areas and ask the ika people what they want(they want to be added to delta to join their brothers)
Oba don try am e nor work,this thing is complex.

Bini people believe those Owa communities in Edo are customary tenants in Bini land. In other words, the land is not theirs but they were accommodated because they were accepted as Bini people. Any moment they want to claim any identity other than Bini, they will be sent parking.

As for Igbanke. You don't need to tell me anything about them. I'm so imbedded in Igbanke that there is no major thing that happens in Igbanke without my knowledge within 24hrs. I not only belong to their Facebook pages, I'm also a member of their WhatsApp platforms and I have made friends with few of them.
The commoners in Igbanke want reunification with Ika, but the political and traditional leaders prefer Bini attachment.
The commoners are poor, so in the end, the political class and traditional leaders will be the ones to decide their fate of the people.

1 Like

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Fejoku: 11:43am On Mar 16, 2021
Sufferingboy:

I nor castigate,but I dey tell you IPOB weakness.
Now let me tell you something. IPOB members encompass people of all works of life. Some of them are not so enlightened and yet will engage in some technical discussions without knowing the appropriate answers yet argue blindly. It can be quite annoying sometimes but that doesn't call for insulting IPOB. The core stand of IPOB is the call for the freedom of Biafrans from Nigeria. For IPOB, Biafrans are made up of almost all the groups in SE and SS excluding the majority of Edo. IPOB still recognizes that not all the groups may accept their inclusion hence the request for a referendum to be conducted. There's no argument over it as IPOB has maintained that there's no compulsion in association. This doesn't call for insulting IPOB. Everyone can now see that IPOB has been right about Nigeria especially the plans of the current government. Only a foolish man insists on saving a man who claims he doesn't need saving. Try and put your thoughts in check to help yourself.
I wish you well as long as you don't wish evil on Igbos.
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Vintagepipes: 11:46am On Mar 16, 2021
Sufferingboy:

...but not one person mentioned you guys... the thread was about Ndoki.

Secondly, all these Igbo not Igbo is not only about the civil war but there is also a pattern... Once a community start producing oil, their kings will start seeking for a different identity. Which is a very myopic mindset.. The politicians (who will take all the money) will start writing propaganda seeking for indepence... Whereas, for smaller communities, the Ijaw people will start claiming those communities as theirs... Look at Delta stte for instance, immediately Sape
le became important, Okpe people started claiming an independent tribe.. Isoko have won theirs through kings and politicians... aLL BECAUSE THE OIL REVENUES ARE SHARED per ethnicity and it is those kings and politicians that will have access to the money while the gullible people eat the propaganda hook, line and sinker...
Ijaws have claimed Obolo (people who speak an Ibibio related language), Ijaws are now claiming Egbema in Imo state (since they started producing oil).
The issue is also oil politics... This is why i like the SE states, although they have their own oil, but they are not making one emphasis on it, rather we are counting on the most important thing, which is human resources.
Youths from all these self-deniers are mostly very lazy and counting on "our oyel"! (the one wey Igbo states get too) although they are all dirt poor.

4 Likes

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Sufferingboy(f): 11:52am On Mar 16, 2021
Igboid:

Bini people believe those Owa communities in Edo are customary tenants in Bini land. In other words, the land is not theirs but they were accommodated because they were accepted as Bini people. Any moment they want to claim any identity other than Bini, they will be sent parking.

As for Igbanke. You don't need to tell me anything about them. I'm so imbedded in Igbanke that there is no major thing that happens in Igbanke without my knowledge within 24hrs. I not only belong to their Facebook pages, I'm also a member of their WhatsApp platforms and I have made friends with few of them.
The commoners in Igbanke want reunification with Ika, but the political and traditional leaders prefer Bini attachment.
The commoners are poor, so in the end, the political class and traditional leaders will be the ones to decide their fate of the people.
Not true,benin nor dey even drag those owa communities,Obi of owa still control them traditionally and spiritually.Yes,if you don't understand igbanke you go confuse,their kings don't really like benin it is just to dey deceive the oba.Their diaspora get money and power pass those kings and the diaspora are fighting for them to be added to delta state.
Okowa wife is from igbanke clan,igbanke people went to cry to okowa about oppression so he used his influence to bring nndc project to igbanke.
The people dey with us and once kasala burst we go defend them.It is only igbanke son(late ogbemudia) and oshiomole(an etssko) that was fair to us,but an average ethnic benin their hatred dey high.
Okowa mother is from igbanke and okowa served there many years ago as a doctor.
Now obaseki is trying to change the thing,he made igbanke man vice chairman of orhiowmon LGA.But we deserve more.
Do you know that Obaseki family migrated from Iselukwu(Iselle-Ukwu) a benin war post settlement in modern aniocha,delta state?
Today if you go to chief agho Obaseki palace in benin,you will see obaseki offsprings.Go to Isi village(along benin-agbor road)That is where you will see many obaseki family people because they settle there first when they left iselle ukwu and before some of them started moving to other locations.
To to abudu and will see obaseki family who left Isi to go and farm in abudu and remain there till today.
Go to those many villages along benin auchi road.Some obaseki offspring settled in those communities and they don't hide their identities.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply)

Jonathan Warns Ministers To Cooperate With Okonjo-iweala Or Get Sacked / Northern States Demand Compensation From FG / Combat Ready Soldiers Mass At Asiwaju Bola Tinubu’s House On Bourdillon Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.