Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Some Ladies' Quotes About Their Sexual Lives - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Ladies' Quotes About Their Sexual Lives (2608 Views)

“What Nigerian Guy Told His Girlfriend After Their Sexual Encounter”. / Improve Your Sexual Lives By Learning How To Charm Your Targets / Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Ladies' Quotes About Their Sexual Lives by Nobody: 1:04am On Mar 14, 2021
1. "I've not really had a real sex but I enjoy romance. I've only allowed my bfs to touch & play with my breasts & use fingers on me".

2. "Have you heard about circumcision before? I was circumcised & the circumcised females don't enjoy sex at all. My man must be ready to accept me like that". My brother, it would take having seven lives to satisfy the lady that mentioned this. And when she's cumming, she does not only vibrate but also bites grin. Don't ask me how I know this

3. "I have only had that thing called sex once. My first boyfriend was demanding for sex. At 100 level, I was naive & didn't want to lose him over sex issue, so I allowed him to have his way. Immediately he entered, the pain was much so I pushed him away. In fact, I can still say I am a virgin because I didn't allow him to penetrate deeply. The hymen was not totally broken,,,, there was a little blood though" angry

4. "I was drugged by one guy & he had his way with me. When I regained consciousness & woke up from the deep sleep, I cried cried cried but the deed was done already. Since then, I have hated all boys. In fact, I could let a snake go & kill a male instead. Oh my gush,,, all men are wicked. But how I've come to fall in love with you has been a mystery till now? cry" Don't be surprised if she's close to sounding emotional while telling you this. She might/mightn't be faking the cry.

5. Feel free to add yours

Happy Sunday grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Ladies' Quotes About Their Sexual Lives by EngrMcDon(m): 6:39am On Mar 14, 2021
Minister of Women Affairs,,, You are really doing well.

More women to your ministry

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies' Quotes About Their Sexual Lives by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 14, 2021
EngrMcDon:
Minister of Women Affairs,,, You are really doing well.

More women to your ministry

I be learner oo grin
Re: Some Ladies' Quotes About Their Sexual Lives by Ghostrye: 4:59pm On Mar 14, 2021
Make I write am down fast fast
Re: Some Ladies' Quotes About Their Sexual Lives by Randy100: 5:07pm On Mar 14, 2021
I was molested by an uncle when I was a child, babe, that was the reason why I am not a virgin.

I broke my hymen while I was driving a bicycle

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies' Quotes About Their Sexual Lives by EngrMcDon(m): 6:12pm On Mar 14, 2021
SimplyFacts:

I be learner oo grin

I doubt o
Re: Some Ladies' Quotes About Their Sexual Lives by Ayomide119: 9:49am On Mar 15, 2021
[b][/b]1. I lost my virginity when riding a horse years ago

A babe of mine recently told me this shit 'baby I was warned not to allow multiple men to make love with me

The future is female indeed

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies' Quotes About Their Sexual Lives by Nobody: 11:17pm On Mar 26, 2021
Ayomide119:
[b][/b]1. I lost my virginity when riding a horse years ago

A babe of mine recently told me this shit 'baby I was warned not to allow multiple men to make love with me

The future is female indeed

Smile

(1) (Reply)

"Help Me Beg Him": Man Refuses To Talk With His Wife, Because She Cuts Her Hair / As A Lady, The Older You Get, The More You Lose Your Value / She Blocked Me For Nothing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.