Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,813 members, 7,851,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:42 AM

Ibori Loot: Plot Against FG Thickens As Lawyers Rally Support For Delta State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibori Loot: Plot Against FG Thickens As Lawyers Rally Support For Delta State (16945 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Yet To Start As Lawyers & Journalist Wait Outside The Court / Reason Why Ibori Loot Never Returned To Delta State( Photo) / Plot To Impeach Ajayi Agboola Thickens As Ondo Assembly Reconvenes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibori Loot: Plot Against FG Thickens As Lawyers Rally Support For Delta State by Prajonis: 9:19am On Mar 14, 2021
rexwalters:
No wonder you people in Sapele, Ughelli, Warri, Asaba are still suffering in your abundance? Lack of common sense.
Hahaha
Re: Ibori Loot: Plot Against FG Thickens As Lawyers Rally Support For Delta State by danilmo: 9:26am On Mar 14, 2021
tillaman:
grin
This man Ibori is a crook, we should all shun the thought of giving that money back to Delta state since we all know one way or the other the money will find its way back to James Ibori’s purse
1999-2021 from Ibori to Uduaghan and now Okowa
Funny thing is some folks still come here to celebrate these thieves, I can’t fit can
Same way some Lagosians celebrate Tinubu

*sighs
Only time will tell

which court convicted TINUBU ?? why shouldn't him b celebrated?? people like u should be beaten for character defamation and should henceforth be restricted from using media...

1 Like

Re: Ibori Loot: Plot Against FG Thickens As Lawyers Rally Support For Delta State by Lagoon0: 9:27am On Mar 14, 2021
post=99868489:
One of the conditions for the UK repatriating the Ibori loot was that the money must be tied to certain federal projects which include the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, the Abuja-Kano rail and the Second Niger Bridge and a Memorandum of Understanding had been signed between both parties

And here is another good angle to this looted money by the criminal call Ibori.

Words of a wise man.

And you are very right with that.
Don't mind the UK and the Federal Government jare.
Na so dem dey do.

Lame excuses , why can't federal government use the money for delta state?

I'm from lagos and this is injustice!

1 Like

Re: Ibori Loot: Plot Against FG Thickens As Lawyers Rally Support For Delta State by zoedew: 9:31am On Mar 14, 2021
Olatomiwami:

Except they want to send their big man back to prison, that money belongs to British Govt, given to Nigeria with cavet ,they are just making unnecessary noise, have u heard Okowa putting mouth? Because he knew wetin deh.
Clearly shows that a people deserve the type of leaders they have! The Delta State society and people clearly think little of corruption! They have no aversion for corruption!! Very sad indeed! I hope they change someday. They need to. A drive by Okirigwe will show how horrible their unemployment statistics are. A drive by NDU will show how poorly constructed public physical facilities are. Pat Utomi hails from those parts and I am surprised no word has come from him on this matter!What a society!

2 Likes

Re: Ibori Loot: Plot Against FG Thickens As Lawyers Rally Support For Delta State by coolcare(m): 9:41am On Mar 14, 2021
So that they can reloot the money
Re: Ibori Loot: Plot Against FG Thickens As Lawyers Rally Support For Delta State by zoedew: 9:59am On Mar 14, 2021
Lagoon0:

Lame excuses , why can't federal government use the money for delta state?

I'm from lagos and this is injustice!

What injustice? A people who tolerate and celebrate corruption and Thief Ibori! A people who condone stealing from the public treasury! What is not deserved should not be conferred! Clearly, they do not deserve the money. You can be %99.5 sure the money will find its way back to Thief Ibori if UK had allowed its return to Delta State. The UK and Strive Masiyiwa know that Ibori has always been a thief and intensely criminally minded individual. The Delta State people and society appears to have a culture of corruption! Check out The Asaba Airport physical structure for example! What a society! Visit Sapele and check out the personal buildings of Osadebe a former Min of Finance- rock solid construction nails will find it difficult getting hammered into its walls. Contrast public structures. Very sad to see!
Postscript- I thank the moderators in here for rolling away from public sight the threats and unsavoury response from the agents of Thief Ibori who have so far kept Strive Masiyiwa away from Nigeria because he testified against Thief Ibori in a London Court when Deltans were not man enough to do so but now want the Delta State Econet shares proceeds et al stolen by Thief Ibori in their custody so they can steal it again! How shameless folks can be! Deltans and SS folks LARGELY have a culture of corruption. Visit Delta State and Rivers and Bayelsa and see how horribly the people suffer deprivation while the nouveau rich parade obscene wealth publicly only for the deprived people to celebrate and condone the thieving politicians and traditional rulers who in collaboration with the oil majors rip them off. Sad!
Re: Ibori Loot: Plot Against FG Thickens As Lawyers Rally Support For Delta State by Lagoon0: 10:11am On Mar 14, 2021
zoedew:

What injustice? A people who tolerate and celebrate corruption and Thief Ibori! A people who condone stealing from the public treasury! What is not deserve should not be conferred! Clearly, they do not deserve the money. You can be %99.5 sure the money will find its way back to Thief Ibori if UK had allowed its return to Delta State. The UK ans Strive Masiyiwa know that Ibori has always been a thief and intensely criminally minded individual. The Delta State people and society appears to have a culture of corruption! Check out The Asaba Airport physical structure for example! What a society! Visit Sapele and check out the personal buildings of Osadebe a former Min of Finance- rock solid construction nails will find it difficult getting hammered into its walls. Contrast public structures. Very sad to see!

So you're saying the federal government cannot use the money to execute project in delta state? shocked must it be state that'll use the money?

Why can't federal government use the money for the state?
Why cant fedral government monitor looting in the first place?

We have someone like tinubu that is still moving like saint because are system I corrupt. The difference bt ibori and tinubu is that one got caught .

Don't be an hypocrite , by the way you're from what state?
Re: Ibori Loot: Plot Against FG Thickens As Lawyers Rally Support For Delta State by Emmasnoop(m): 10:12am On Mar 14, 2021
Where the Niger Delta militant go bomb love-vendor line make Federal Government use the money go repair the love-vendor line since they nor fit give us the money.
Re: Ibori Loot: Plot Against FG Thickens As Lawyers Rally Support For Delta State by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 14, 2021
post=99868489:
One of the conditions for the UK repatriating the Ibori loot was that the money must be tied to certain federal projects which include the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, the Abuja-Kano rail and the Second Niger Bridge and a Memorandum of Understanding had been signed between both parties

And here is another good angle to this looted money by the criminal call Ibori.

Words of a wise man.

And you are very right with that.
Don't mind the UK and the Federal Government jare.
Na so dem dey do.

Nonentities who always see through the prism of region,party or tribe will always ply in that direction..
You take money that is meant for the state just because of what you think,not what is right and legal.
I blame the Southerners, especially Delta,cos if we were the owners of Oil,we will threaten the fed government on matters like this,instead of looking like 3rd class citizens in a country whose progress solely depends on our resources.
Re: Ibori Loot: Plot Against FG Thickens As Lawyers Rally Support For Delta State by Blackdisciple(m): 10:29am On Mar 14, 2021
Ehhh!!!!!

Shebi Delta state bin no agree say ibori their brother no chop any money, ibori no thief any money , so why this one concern them??

Because na BIG money abi...lolz
Re: Ibori Loot: Plot Against FG Thickens As Lawyers Rally Support For Delta State by Lamasta(m): 10:38am On Mar 14, 2021
The FG should use the fund to build infrastructure in delta state alone and not give the fund to the state government otherwise it will go back to the hand of the looter....
Re: Ibori Loot: Plot Against FG Thickens As Lawyers Rally Support For Delta State by Femeto: 10:49am On Mar 14, 2021
The only way this can work is for the government to use the money to engage in projects in Delta state alone.
Re: Ibori Loot: Plot Against FG Thickens As Lawyers Rally Support For Delta State by hecomeshome(m): 10:54am On Mar 14, 2021
post=99868488:
A wise man told everyone here some wise words about this Criminal and Ex-convict loot some 48 hours ago.............

I've already told you once that you are an irrational rascal. You always say trash.
Why don't run along, and tell your father, bubu, to account for Abacha's loot and the recent $1billion arms scandal?
Fulani bigot and hypocrite!
Re: Ibori Loot: Plot Against FG Thickens As Lawyers Rally Support For Delta State by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 14, 2021
Amitez:
We will follow the legal route, if they make peaceful appeal impossible, Deltans know what to do. I hope they will use their tongue to count their teeth this time around, otherwise, this bone will hang on Nigeria's throat!
What? You said your money wasn't missing.
Re: Ibori Loot: Plot Against FG Thickens As Lawyers Rally Support For Delta State by tillaman(m): 11:17am On Mar 14, 2021
danilmo:

which court convicted TINUBU ?? why shouldn't him b celebrated?? people like u should be beaten for character defamation and should henceforth be restricted from using media...
not surprised at your comment, I won’t trade words with you boy!!
People like you should be in shackles!
Which stupid character are you speaking of
Re: Ibori Loot: Plot Against FG Thickens As Lawyers Rally Support For Delta State by ogbonti: 11:19am On Mar 14, 2021
Lastmankc:
Ibori nah strong theif

And Tinubu who did not invent anything, has no verifiable work history, whose father was a middle class person from Iragbiji, who as of 1996 could barely feed himself when he was on exile in London UK due to his ties with NADECO suddenly after being Governor for 8 years is now the Landlord of Lagos, transports his election mobilization cash in bullion vans, owns 4 private Jets and inestimable wealth scattered all over the globe

Ibori is a thief and Tinubu is a thief - confirmed

But Ibori is a petty and naive thief compared to the Mega and Sophisticated Thief called Tinubu

While Ibori is a villain and ex convict in the Nigerian political space, Tinubu is a hero and heir apparent to the Aso Rock Presidential throne

what a tale of 2 thieves!

1 Like

Re: Ibori Loot: Plot Against FG Thickens As Lawyers Rally Support For Delta State by danilmo: 11:28am On Mar 14, 2021
tillaman:
not surprised at your comment, I won’t trade words with you boy!!
People like you should be in shackles!
Which stupid character are you speaking of

Do u know why people like u are beaten even with emotional tears in ur eyes?? because u av vowed to work and be governed with emotion, judge without facts hence end up embarrassing urself where logical discussion takes lead.
Re: Ibori Loot: Plot Against FG Thickens As Lawyers Rally Support For Delta State by Yusman316(m): 11:36am On Mar 14, 2021
Delta state can go ahead and ask for the money only after proving former Gov. James Ibori stole the money from Delta's state treasury. They thought people don't have sense abi. After Federal government worked hard to see the money repatriated back to Nigeria, u just come from no where and start laying claim to the money

1 Like

Re: Ibori Loot: Plot Against FG Thickens As Lawyers Rally Support For Delta State by Deepthoughts: 11:51am On Mar 14, 2021
adenigga:

https://m.guardian.ng/News/Plot-against-FG-thickens-as-lawyers-rally-support-for-Delta-State

money Don land, grammar n quotations go yakpa so tey confusion go come enter n dabaru the whole show,n everything go return to square one.

1 Like

Re: Ibori Loot: Plot Against FG Thickens As Lawyers Rally Support For Delta State by tillaman(m): 11:59am On Mar 14, 2021
danilmo:

Do u know why people like u are beaten even with emotional tears in ur eyes?? because u av vowed to work and be governed with emotion, judge without facts hence end up embarrassing urself where logical discussion takes lead.
brethren it’s far from emotion, if we are judging based on facts and logic then just like Tinubu I don’t think any leader is culpable of the said offense(s)!!
Bless you homie and pardon me for my choice of words
Re: Ibori Loot: Plot Against FG Thickens As Lawyers Rally Support For Delta State by zoedew: 12:01pm On Mar 14, 2021
Lagoon0:

So you're saying the federal government cannot use the money to execute project in delta state? shocked must it be state that'll use the money?

Why can't federal government use the money for the state?
Why cant fedral government monitor looting in the first place?

We have someone like tinubu that is still moving like saint because are system I corrupt. The difference bt ibori and tinubu is that one got caught .

Don't be an hypocrite , by the way you're from what state?
Delta State has denied ownership of the money. It is on record. He who comes to equity must come with clean hands. Delta State has its hands soiled in this matter. Delta State and its society of citizens who have a culture of corruption clearly do not deserve a whiff of the money or project done with the money. Truth is bitter. It is advised that Ibori go to God in repentance before his time to face death and meet God arrives. We all will account for our time here. Hypocrites will suffer crisis when it’s time to face death and meet God in judgment.
Re: Ibori Loot: Plot Against FG Thickens As Lawyers Rally Support For Delta State by ransomed: 12:02pm On Mar 14, 2021
rexwalters:
No wonder you people in Sapele, Ughelli, Warri, Asaba are still suffering in your abundance? Lack of common sense.
We are not beggarly like you.
Ezi generation.
Re: Ibori Loot: Plot Against FG Thickens As Lawyers Rally Support For Delta State by zoedew: 12:03pm On Mar 14, 2021
ogbonti:

And Tinubu who did not invent anything, has no verifiable work history, whose father was a middle class person from Iragbiji, who as of 1996 could barely feed himself when he was on exile in London UK due to his ties with NADECO suddenly after being Governor for 8 years is now the Landlord of Lagos, transports his election mobilization cash in bullion vans, owns 4 private Jets and inestimable wealth scattered all over the globe

Ibori is a thief and Tinubu is a thief - confirmed

But Ibori is a petty and naive thief compared to the Mega and Sophisticated Thief called Tinubu

While Ibori is a villain and ex convict in the Nigerian political space, Tinubu is a hero and heir apparent to the Aso Rock Presidential throne

what a tale of 2 thieves!

Read the handwriting on the wall: Tinubu’s time is up sooner than the BAT hanging downside up thinks!
Re: Ibori Loot: Plot Against FG Thickens As Lawyers Rally Support For Delta State by olisaEze(m): 12:08pm On Mar 14, 2021
That Prof. Agu of ESUT is a big fool!

The loot has not been established to be from Delta State, but it is known as Ibori loot. Ode!
Re: Ibori Loot: Plot Against FG Thickens As Lawyers Rally Support For Delta State by Odidigboigbo(m): 12:11pm On Mar 14, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:
Ibori na Mumu man
I am partly from Delta state
If that man had used half of the cash he stole to fix delta
In all the 8 years he was governor, if he has used half of that money to fix only roads delta would have had better roads than any state in Nigeria
If he had used for security, delta would be the safest state in Nigeria
If he had used it for sanitation or building industries delta would be the neatest and third most industrialised state in Nigeria

I will never understand why some Deltans who are victims of this robbery are supporting the armed robber because he is from their state it's a pity
The same way many oppressed ikwerres are supporting the tout Wike whose house in port Harcourt near mile 3 has continued to grow larger and larger since he got his second term while teachers are owed 5 years salary. Some people supporting him their friends are teachers.

I will NEVER understand it, because I know it is all of us tax, it is our commonwealth they are stealing, it is all of us who are suffering the effects of the corruption. No jobs, insecurity, pollution and so on

It affects every single one of us, one way or another.

I'll give you examples of how bad leadership affects you in sectors you don't even realise

Cost of land: look at Google maps, empty land full yakata all over Nigeria from Sokoto to Rivers, yet you can't find cheap house to rent, you can't find good land to buy.
Land is still expensive why? Because infrastructure, development, electricity, roads, security etc have not reached most parts of Nigeria thanks to bad leadership, so you'll be willing to pay hundreds of millions to stay on one over priced small fast sinking piece of infertile land in traffic Mecca of West Africa somewhere in lagos be it banana island, V.I etc you can't justify the price, it's still the same open drainage, the same Nepa poles, the same poor waste disposal and littering going on by the sides and center of the road just bigger houses daz all. And yet you pay more than what people living middle-class lives in Wyoming, Georgia, Arkansas etc pay for their similar sized better maintained, 24/7 Electricity, hot running water enabled homes pay. Smh and you think you are a big man with your big giant concrete fence and ugly looking barbed wires hanging on the fence and protectors on every window. If it is not in Asaba you cannot stay in Delta, if it is not in Port Harcourt you cannot stay in Rivers state, outside Yenagoa you cannot stay in Bayelsa all our states are one city states. Due to this lack of infrastructure.

High cost of food: we have fertile land, did you know that more than 80% of Nigeria's land is fit for agriculture? But we aren't doing that why? High cost of agricultural equipments thanks to govmtt policies that make it difficult to import vehicles including farm vehicles like tractors, tillers etc. And one governor cannot say let me make industry that will build tractors or tillers for my farmers or let me import them on behalf of the state and lend it to farmers to use, the state will maintain it and own it and the farmers in Turn will be obliged to sell their produce cheap to the state lower than the current market price, we also have gridlock at the sea ports as well as high cost of importation.

Lack of security for farmers from Fulani herdsmen, and communal clashes and lack of storage facilities, lack of good road networks to transport goods and police Checkpoints.

Everything around you can be linked to bad governance but some of us still FOOLISHLY support the very people who have kept us in POVERTY and SUFFERING even tho they don't know we exist simply because he is from my tribe or he is from my religion. Some of us deserve this suffering we are suffering in this Naija.

To get visa is miracle that you need to go to church and give testimony about whereas getting visa in other countries is as easy as just showing up to buy toothpaste or milk. Imagine an American, south African, European, Egyptian, Kenyan etc giving testimony that they got visa to Nigeria or USA or Egypt or anywhere else.
So money that is less than 3 Billion Naira will do all these? That money can't construct more than three roads.
Re: Ibori Loot: Plot Against FG Thickens As Lawyers Rally Support For Delta State by Odidigboigbo(m): 12:17pm On Mar 14, 2021
muykem:
But Delta state government doesn't believe that Ibori is a theif that should be stone to death.
Mention any former or present governor that is not a thief? All are the same.
Re: Ibori Loot: Plot Against FG Thickens As Lawyers Rally Support For Delta State by zoedew: 12:37pm On Mar 14, 2021
rexwalters:
It was not the Supreme Court that ruled, it was a kangaroo Federal High Court quickly established in Asaba that ruled in favor of James Ibori.
Thanks to you for that correction. Folks know Marcellious Awokulehin as the infamous Judge who delivered the perverse ruling. Same set of facts presented before the Court of Appeal made it overturn the dirty ruling by the infamous judge.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Twitter Ban: Twitter Confirms It Has Registered In Nigeria / INEC Probes Claim Of PVCs Found In Anambra Forest / Saraki Contributed More Than Tinubu, Amaechi To Make Buhari President – Okupe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.