Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,254 members, 7,860,586 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:03 PM

CAMA: CAN Sues FG, Asks Government Not To Interfere In Church Managenent - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CAMA: CAN Sues FG, Asks Government Not To Interfere In Church Managenent (12520 Views)

Lawyer Sues FG, 12 Northern States For Sharing In VAT Realised From Alchohol / Osinbajo: Concerns About CAMA Can Be Addressed Through Ammendments / Malcolm Omirhobo Sues FG, CBN, AGF Over Arabic Inscription On Naira, Army Logo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAMA: CAN Sues FG, Asks Government Not To Interfere In Church Managenent by themanderon: 1:03am On Mar 16, 2021
Musty112:
Go to "saner climes" and adhere by their laws strictly and come down here to constitute to the "Insanity" by refusing to follow rules that would have made this "insane clime" a sane one.

A sane one run by Islamic fundamentalists abi? Where an Islamic minister/president can just decide to whittle down the power of any church they are not comfortable with by sacking the board/G.O? In "saner clime" this may be acceptable but in a country where the executive has shown a blatant disregard for the rule of law on innumerable occasions this is very DANGEROUS.
Re: CAMA: CAN Sues FG, Asks Government Not To Interfere In Church Managenent by sben2308(m): 4:25am On Mar 16, 2021
AsomughaChuks02:
I support this move. The church must be independent of political administration.

This would av been perfect if church av not involved themselves i our dirty politics. And y don't this GOs want accountability, Jesus was accountable and transparent wen he was on earth .Wat makes them different
Re: CAMA: CAN Sues FG, Asks Government Not To Interfere In Church Managenent by sben2308(m): 4:28am On Mar 16, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see top government officials collapsing and dying of epilepsy if they don't steer clear of church matters. The billions they're looting from the poor masses isn't enough now they want to take what belongs to God by force, I see them dying in their hundreds. This I have seen.

Hope u av not forgotten that the people looting this money are pastors also in federal sectors .Are u aware of massive looting in the house of God also and money laundering scheme going on too ?
Re: CAMA: CAN Sues FG, Asks Government Not To Interfere In Church Managenent by desiredhome: 4:31am On Mar 16, 2021
eedimo:
Maybe.
But in developed nations, the government interfere in church affairs and it makes sense.

In developed countries (people with sound minds) government supports the church because the churches are doing Charity work which it was made for.....

In Nigeria (with greedy and wicked minds) Church have turned to business, such that instead of giving to charities, they collect from even the poor to enrich themselves thereby creating more poverty.........

A case of two opposite things...... opposite of black and white
Re: CAMA: CAN Sues FG, Asks Government Not To Interfere In Church Managenent by Smithcole70(m): 8:07am On Mar 16, 2021
Where are the church, oshibajo and the Christian law makers when the law is been passed at the National Assembly before Buhari signed it.

I go soon leave this country for una stupidity �
Re: CAMA: CAN Sues FG, Asks Government Not To Interfere In Church Managenent by Coolgent(m): 9:01am On Mar 16, 2021
Churches nowadays are more like any enterprise/company so government must regulate thier activities
Re: CAMA: CAN Sues FG, Asks Government Not To Interfere In Church Managenent by CoolAmbience(m): 9:31am On Mar 16, 2021
AsomughaChuks02:
I support this move. The church must be independent of political administration.

Story.

They are wasting their time.

Churches must remain regulated by relevant national institutions.

They are not nations of their own.

These GOs want to continue wielding absolute powers while reaping off their congregants and the system.

Do Churches not intervene on national issues?
Re: CAMA: CAN Sues FG, Asks Government Not To Interfere In Church Managenent by newisd75: 9:35am On Mar 16, 2021
this buhari fg are agent of d anti-christ
Re: CAMA: CAN Sues FG, Asks Government Not To Interfere In Church Managenent by CoolAmbience(m): 9:54am On Mar 16, 2021
Kingspin:
There is stupidity in Buhari APC government.

To weaken the church for jihadist?

The body of CAN should not give an inch to bigot government from Aso Rock, Kwara, to Boko Haram or bandits.

Instead of developing the country these monkeys are busying playing religious card.

If you don't understand history and what is to come, you forever, Dumb.

The Deputy Speaker, Ahmed Wase just blocked land grabbing petition against herdsmen in Benue, you think he doesn't know what he is doing, herdsmen, Bandits and Boko Haram are government properties.
Otherwise how would somebody block such a sensitive petition?

Leave Christianity alone if your not of the church.

You aren't making any sense at all.

Weaken the body of Christ indeed...'cos Buhari is the one making Christians fornicate, loot, engage in armed robbery, kidnapping, alcoholism, cultism etc.

The body of Christ where acclaimed Church leaders lead lavish lifestyles while millions of their followers live in abject poverty.

Is James Ibori not a Christian? Didn't he grab massive land in Oghara? What about Olusegun Obasanjo? Isn't he the Chief of land grabbers in Nigeria? Is he a Muslim?

Land grabbing is everywhere.

Believe it or not, had the past 'Christian' administrations of Obasanjo and Jonathan that wasted a cumulative of 14 years in power, done anything close to what Buhari is doing, Nigeria won't be where it is today.

Yes, I had to mention 'Christian administrations' because of the ethnic and religious dimensions of your comment.

Despite around 60% reduction in national revenue, there are several massive projects, both completed and ongoing, from the Lagos Ibadan Railway, Warri Itakpe Railway Project, 2nd Niger Bridge, Bonny Bodo Bridge Project, Airport Revitalization Projects, various power projects, revitalization of several fertilizer blending plants across the country, etc.
Re: CAMA: CAN Sues FG, Asks Government Not To Interfere In Church Managenent by Urban9aira: 2:00pm On Mar 16, 2021
MOSQUE WONT EVEN BE WORRIED CAUSE HOW MUCH BE THEIR OFFERING...

PASTORS NA EM THEY ALWAYS DO PROJECTS DAILY

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Isese Day: Adeleke Declares Monday Public Holiday In Osun State / Lawyer Sues Buhari, Osinbajo Over Assets Declaration / Aisha Usman: Obono–Obla Panel Stole $30,000 From My Residence – PEF GM Tells IGP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.