Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

My GF Returned My 79k.this Is What I Did - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My GF Returned My 79k.this Is What I Did (7074 Views)

Kano Tricycle Rider Who Returned N15m Offered Four Wives, Out Of Ten Women / Heartbroken Nigerian Man, Who Returned From UK To Propose To His Girlfriend / Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My GF Returned My 79k.this Is What I Did by Hugomexis(m): 1:59pm On Mar 18, 2021
I had planned on taking my girl out for New Year celebrations on Jan 3rd.

I had already made arrangements involving the uber we'd take and the fun spots we'd visit on the D-day.

Because of how extravagant I could be with my money,I gave 79k to her to hold as part of the money we'd use for flexing.

On the said date we were to go out,I called her after I came back from church that she should start preparing so we could leave on time and visit as many places as possible.

This girl told me she had chores she was doing,that I should exercise patience.I waited for over two hours then called her.She told me she was still doing chores.

I was pissed and I lashed out to her that she knew we'd be going out today.Why didn't she do them earlier?Me that is taking her out,don't I have my projects to execute?

She started ranting and told me she's not going again then ended the call.This girl came down to my estate to return the money I gave her and left.My guy who was with me was shocked and beckoning on her to come back and straighten issues out yet she was adamant.

Imagine the stupid girl came down to my estate,knocked on my door to return my money.

'Chaii,Hugomexis you don suffer',I thought to myself.Na because I dey regularly spoil this girl with clothes,jewelleries and shoes cause all these things.

The thing with me is that whenever anyone returns my money in that fashion.I don't spend it.I give it out to people.

I gave my guy 15k out of it then later in the evening,I went to visit one woman who attends my catholic church (St.Leo's Ikeja).

This woman had seen me in the morning in church and begged me to do new year for her.I promised her that I would visit her.

I went to her place,gave her 20k for her and her kids.I also gave money to some of her neighbours who were around then I took to rest to donate to St.Vincent De Paul.

The next day,my girl called me to apologise but I didn't take her calls.She sents series of texts on whatsapp and sms but I ignored then later blocked her.

She came so many times to my place to apologise but I paid her no attention.

I sent her to the streets where she belongs.I'm an Alpha male who's spoilt for choice.

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My GF Returned My 79k.this Is What I Did by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 18, 2021
Mark me, you are no Allpha man. Another vagina is on the way coming that is if u have even discarded this present one.

8 Likes

Re: My GF Returned My 79k.this Is What I Did by ikllbrokehoes(m): 2:44pm On Mar 18, 2021
Who be this one again

28 Likes

Re: My GF Returned My 79k.this Is What I Did by TheUndercover: 2:47pm On Mar 18, 2021
If you have done those good deeds earlier instead of lavishing that on your so called girlfriend (not even wife), you would have been rewarded much better.

But the charity was done out of anger. SMH. I would rather spend that amount of money on my personal development, my family or friends instead of a girl who wouldn't care about you the day things turn sour.

If you don't respect yourself, how do you expect girls to respect you?

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: My GF Returned My 79k.this Is What I Did by WoundedLamb: 2:55pm On Mar 18, 2021
The things I read here, I'm convinced there's something in Nigeria stopping the boys from outgrowing teenage tendencies. Maybe the food or the temperature, I don't know, but men were never this childish.

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My GF Returned My 79k.this Is What I Did by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 18, 2021
Abeg who be this fool? undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My GF Returned My 79k.this Is What I Did by dominique(f): 3:10pm On Mar 18, 2021
Check yourself and ask yourself why your girlfriend is reluctant to go out with you. You're probably the type that insults or embarrass her in public. For a girl to choose chores over spending quality time with her man, guy you need to check yourself

41 Likes

Re: My GF Returned My 79k.this Is What I Did by Pochettino(f): 3:11pm On Mar 18, 2021
We women deserve this treatment

2 Likes

Re: My GF Returned My 79k.this Is What I Did by chatinent: 3:16pm On Mar 18, 2021
OP, I can't believe an event that took place since Jan 3 is still on your mind this fresh. BTW, should I send my account number or break the egg baba gave me?

6 Likes

Re: My GF Returned My 79k.this Is What I Did by iragbmite: 3:19pm On Mar 18, 2021
OP,

You are a yahoo boy!

5 Likes

Re: My GF Returned My 79k.this Is What I Did by chatinent: 3:20pm On Mar 18, 2021
dominique:
Check yourself and ask yourself why your girlfriend is reluctant to go out with you. You're probably the type that insults or embarrass her in public. For a girl to choose chores over spending quality time with her man, guy you need to check yourself

She wanted him to worship her. Check: what has the event to do with returning the money.

Read the story na.

2 Likes

Re: My GF Returned My 79k.this Is What I Did by Slynation(m): 3:23pm On Mar 18, 2021
My only concern now is why did you have to wait until 18th March before posting it here...!! you dey feel yourself abi Lol

2 Likes

Re: My GF Returned My 79k.this Is What I Did by Fiscus105(m): 3:24pm On Mar 18, 2021
WoundedLamb:
The things I read here, I'm convinced there's something in Nigeria stopping the boys from outgrowing teenage tendencies. Maybe the food or the temperature, I don't know, but men were never this childish.
and you believed this baseless storyline, infact you make me believe ur opinion, many of you refused to think like adult, your comment forced me to comment on urchin's post.

1 Like

Re: My GF Returned My 79k.this Is What I Did by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 18, 2021
Why did she return that money,that's my own wahala with her
Re: My GF Returned My 79k.this Is What I Did by WoundedLamb: 3:58pm On Mar 18, 2021
Fiscus105:
and you believed this baseless storyline, infact you make me believe ur opinion, many of you refused to think like adult, your comment forced me to comment on urchin's post.

The fact that Nairaland boys/men come up with baseless stories just to massage their ego is what I was referring to as unbecoming. The fact that you couldn't pick that up speaks volume of your own intelligence.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My GF Returned My 79k.this Is What I Did by Fiscus105(m): 4:03pm On Mar 18, 2021
WoundedLamb:

The fact that Nairaland boys/men come up with baseless stories just to massage their ego is what I was referring to as unbecoming. The fact that you couldn't pick that up speaks volume of your own intelligence.

The fact that you carry every weapon you sighted to write comment on post which is a figment of imagination,qualified you as one of them............. I mean urchins!
Re: My GF Returned My 79k.this Is What I Did by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 18, 2021
Wetyn de worry this one
Re: My GF Returned My 79k.this Is What I Did by WoundedLamb: 4:13pm On Mar 18, 2021
Fiscus105:

The fact that you carry every weapon you sighted to write comment on post which is a figment of imagination,qualified you as one of them............. I mean urchins!

Sorry, you aren't making sense. Have a nice day.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My GF Returned My 79k.this Is What I Did by Kondomatic(m): 4:36pm On Mar 18, 2021
Okay here is what I picked from the part that I read.

You were supposed to go out with your babe.

But unfortunately she said she could not make it and you lashed out immediately.

This here is madness.

You see all these unnecessary tussle for superiority or head of or man of whatever that you guys do in a relationship bah? It doesn't make sense.

Where's the love? Where's the understanding?

Normally you're supposed to be angry, that's okay. You're human but you're not supposed to lash out.

You're supposed to ask her the kinda last minute chores that would make her cancel what you guys have planned for long.

Maybe her explanation would make you understand. And if you listen carefully, you might hear the words the she didn't say. You might learn that she's equally pissed at the whole thing but just can't help it.

Then you guy will make arrangements for another day. But nah, you lashed at her to prove alpha male and then added to her frustration which was why she returned the man so that she can at least have rest.

Relationship isn't as hard as you guys make it in your attempts to prove being the superior man.

8 Likes

Re: My GF Returned My 79k.this Is What I Did by GraveMan(m): 5:49pm On Mar 18, 2021
This op really chasing clout, not all girls you can buy with your money, she'd rather have the money to herself if she freaked out.. How much do you give your momaa! You Scumbag

1 Like

Re: My GF Returned My 79k.this Is What I Did by 1F30M4(f): 5:55pm On Mar 18, 2021
I had to be sure my eyes weren't playing tricks on me.. Ah ahn bros shey you jus dey wake up ni, dis na March o.. New Year parole lati igba wo? O ga oo

Modified: Smh you definitely need help. I'll offer a rosary.
Re: My GF Returned My 79k.this Is What I Did by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 18, 2021
Zzor:
Why did she return that money,that's my own wahala with her
She might be broke but she doesn't have a crooked mind like you.

OP, you ain't no alpha male. You more like a beta. You look like someone that brags a lot (women hate that). I guess she returned your money cuz she tired of your sh!t.

5 Likes

Re: My GF Returned My 79k.this Is What I Did by DrFunmisticGlow: 6:08pm On Mar 18, 2021
Hugomexis:
I had planned on taking my girl out for New Year celebrations on Jan 3rd.

I had already made arrangements involving the uber we'd take and the fun spots we'd visit on the D-day.

Because of how extravagant I could be with my money,I gave 79k to her to hold as part of the money we'd use for flexing.

On the said date we were to go out,I called her after I came back from church that she should start preparing so we could leave on time and visit as many places as possible.

This girl told me she had chores she was doing,that I should exercise patience.I waited for over two hours then called her.She told me she was still doing chores.

I was pissed and I lashed out to her that she knew we'd be going out today.Why didn't she do them earlier?Me that is taking her out,don't I have my projects to execute?

She started ranting and told me she's not going again then ended the call.This girl came down to my estate to return the money I gave her and left.My guy who was with me was shocked and beckoning on her to come back and straighten issues out yet she was adamant.

Imagine the stupid girl came down to my estate,knocked on my door to return my money.

'Chaii,Hugomexis you don suffer',I thought to myself.Na because I dey regularly spoil this girl with clothes,jewelleries and shoes cause all these things.

The thing with me is that whenever anyone returns my money in that fashion.I don't spend it.I give it out to people.

I gave my guy 15k out of it then later in the evening,I went to visit one woman who attends my catholic church (St.Leo's Ikeja).

This woman had seen me in the morning in church and begged me to do new year for her.I promised her that I would visit her.

I went to her place,gave her 20k for her and her kids.I also gave money to some of her neighbours who were around then I took to rest to donate to St.Vincent De Paul.

The next day,my girl called me to apologise but I didn't take her calls.She sents series of texts on whatsapp and sms but I ignored then later blocked her.

She came so many times to my place to apologise but I paid her no attention.

I sent her to the streets where she belongs.I'm an Alpha male who's spoilt for choice.

Why do i get the impression that @bolded never happened.

@red lettering, just makes you look insecure.

You were bragging about yourself for clout through the rest of the thread. I'll still type and forget this thread in 10mins max. You on the other hand are still ruminating and chewing the cud like goat on a matter that happened 3 months ago. The girl might have e ven married sef.

That is how we were busy minding the bussiness that pays us, and you came along to disturb us that a girl returned your money.

Uncle face front!!

2 Likes

Re: My GF Returned My 79k.this Is What I Did by Josbreed: 6:18pm On Mar 18, 2021
For a Naija girl to return you money and you ignore her, chai! Bro, she is wife material and not a useless slay mama.
For say she be slay queen, ahsweh, you no go see that money.

5 Likes

Re: My GF Returned My 79k.this Is What I Did by LoudLord(m): 6:22pm On Mar 18, 2021
Slynation:
My only concern now is why did you have to wait until 18th March before posting it here...!! you dey feel yourself abi Lol

Hmmmm afi suru

1 Like

Re: My GF Returned My 79k.this Is What I Did by OgThanos: 6:29pm On Mar 18, 2021
Haa, a whole 79k
Where una dey see this money na.. undecided
Na ₦113.82k dey my acct since last month cheesy
Re: My GF Returned My 79k.this Is What I Did by dominique(f): 6:29pm On Mar 18, 2021
chatinent:

She wanted him to worship her. Check: what has the event to do with returning the money.

Read the story na.

I read the story and all I can deduce is that she doesn't want to spend time with him period!. For her to return his money shows she's a disciplined person and not after his money. She messed up by going to beg him

2 Likes

Re: My GF Returned My 79k.this Is What I Did by rex444(m): 6:40pm On Mar 18, 2021
Wow!!!! I read all these ?
Re: My GF Returned My 79k.this Is What I Did by chatinent: 6:40pm On Mar 18, 2021
dominique:

I read the story and all I can deduce is that she doesn't want to spend time with him period!. For her to return his money shows she's a disciplined person and not after his money. She messed up by going to beg him

A male will think differently.
Re: My GF Returned My 79k.this Is What I Did by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 18, 2021
Initial gra gra... she knows you will take her back because you have done it before.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Ever Caught People Having Sex / Guys, Never You Lend Money To A Lady!!! / Guys!!! Upload Your Pictures Lets See How Handsome & Cool You Are

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.