Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,543 members, 7,823,381 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Have You Ever Caught People Having Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Caught People Having Sex (7075 Views)

Have You Ever Caught People Having Sex? ( Share Your Experince / If You Have Ever Slept In A Room With Two People Having Sex, Please Kindly Share / Nairalanders... Ever Been Caught Or Caught People Having Sex? Tell Your Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Caught People Having Sex by 2muchDrag: 11:31pm On Mar 25, 2022
Have you ever caught people having sex?

Share your experience
Re: Have You Ever Caught People Having Sex by donchyke1975: 11:57pm On Mar 25, 2022
Severally and I've been caught too

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Caught People Having Sex by arthurwillia(m): 12:01am On Mar 26, 2022
donchyke1975:
Severally and I've been caught too
share both

Thought not caught but they were having sex right inside school hostel then in oau with other people on the hostel oo
I’m talking about full boys hostel oo
Chai
Re: Have You Ever Caught People Having Sex by 46arcadez(m): 12:04am On Mar 26, 2022
Only on videos, like the one one Ghanaian pastor was caught having sex with one lady inside church and ontop pulpit.
I weak

18 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Caught People Having Sex by Demigod22: 3:12am On Mar 26, 2022
I caught a guy and one girl having sex. While the guy was busy digging, she was operating her phone and telling the guy to do fast so that she can go home. And I just stood there watching them like a security guard.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Caught People Having Sex by Randy100: 5:21am On Mar 26, 2022
A friend who claimed to be a virgin, I actually believed him. Until I barged into his house, peeped through the window because of the sound I was hearing .
Brothers and sisters, I saw my guy untop this lady and he is not moving, I guess because of my initial knock on the door.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Caught People Having Sex by paulolee(m): 5:47am On Mar 26, 2022
na normal practice back then for hood..we de catch hornny people for nites especially for back of parked trailer or inside spoilt danfo..
remember d funniest na wen I catch one bros with my neighbor pikin wey i don de eye n toast since bt she no gree
say mk i rush piss n continue ucl match wen I start to de hear moans inside danfo..
I pep n was both in wheelbarrow style, I just called d bea name n dey both stopped n started begging me not to cause a scene..
the bros promised to send me 15k doze n de bea promised to come ous dt weekend to compensate me..
I ignored both offer n left while dey both continued bcoz I dey run such too..
d bross visited her d next week, saw me n gave me 5k cash n said dt am a real gee n i collected, d bea started replying my chats on 2go asking me if she can come over to deliver her promise bt i stood on dt NO bcoz dt lust n urge for her left dt nite i saw dt guy digging her like king nasir..

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Caught People Having Sex by Samade7: 5:55am On Mar 26, 2022
paulolee:
na normal practice back then for hood..we de catch hornny people for nites especially for back of parked trailer or inside spoilt danfo..
remember d funniest na wen I catch one bros with my neighbor pikin wey i don de eye n toast since bt she no gree
say mk i rush piss n continue ucl match wen I start to de hear moans inside danfo..
I pep n was both in wheelbarrow style, I just called d bea name n dey both stopped n started begging me not to cause a scene..
the bros promised to send me 15k doze n de bea promised to come ous dt weekend to compensate me..
I ignored both offer n left while dey both continued bcoz I dey run such too..
d bross visited her d next week, saw me n gave me 5k cash n said dt am a real gee n i collected, d bea started replying my chats on 2go asking me if she can come over to deliver her promise bt i stood on dt NO bcoz dt lust n urge for her left dt nite i saw dt guy digging her like king nasir..

Correct guy

7 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Caught People Having Sex by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:00am On Mar 26, 2022
That was in campus. My roommate told me excitedly to peep on our Neighbour. The guy was bonking the girl like mad shocked

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Caught People Having Sex by Benki003(m): 7:05am On Mar 26, 2022
I caught two people ducking in my place of work, cause we have cctv everywhere

The guy was just riding her like a stallion
Omo naso I just pass there come do like say I de find the banny, na so I spoil their parole cheesy grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Caught People Having Sex by Cardealer2021(m): 7:08am On Mar 26, 2022
Nothing like "caught" having sex, embarassed
It should be have seen people having sex ?
If you run up on me having sex na better fight we go fight angry
I can't have you invading my privacy cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Caught People Having Sex by Nobody: 7:17am On Mar 26, 2022
Yes my roommate back then in school, I caught them doing doggy, omo I don't even know I just enter and saw them... Immediately I entered the guy withdraw from her, I see long big dick my roommate dey collect!

I have been caught too by my aunty, e no funny shame nearly kill me.

14 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Caught People Having Sex by 9182736455O1999(m): 7:18am On Mar 26, 2022
Benki003:
I caught two people ducking in my place of work, cause we have cctv everywhere

The guy was just riding her like a stallion
Omo naso I just pass there come do like say I de find the banny, na so I spoil their parole cheesy grin grin
Wickedness grin

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Caught People Having Sex by awumen: 7:32am On Mar 26, 2022
So d dick com enta ur eyes!hmmmmmm
SilentQueen:
Yes my roommate back then in school, I caught them doing doggy, omo I don't even know I just enter and saw them... Immediately I entered the guy withdraw from her, I see long big dick my roommate dey collect!

9 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Caught People Having Sex by BestMan001: 7:43am On Mar 26, 2022
SilentQueen:

The craziest here

You like it big and long
Re: Have You Ever Caught People Having Sex by SugarPapi: 7:49am On Mar 26, 2022
You guys who have sex in places with poor privacy... osuba re re o

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Caught People Having Sex by Greystone: 7:53am On Mar 26, 2022
It happened to me in my 100level in the university .
I was still a virgin at 20years.
I went to the male hostel of the teaching hospital to check on my elder brother that evening but he wasn’t in. It was around 8:30pm or so. He had probably gone to read in their lecture hall.
That time there were no mobile phones or gsm networks. This was either 2000 or 2001.
So on my way out of the hostel I was passing one of the rooms but the door was like half open.
I Heard some moans and sounds from the room and turned to look and what I saw made me stop immediately.
One of my elder brother’s classmate was a Lebanese guy like that. He was on top of his naija gf, seriously pounding her in the missionary position. The girl na naija girl and she was facing the door. Light was on and everything. After a few seconds she saw me and didn’t say anything but started smiling at me mischievously as the guy continued knacking. He never saw me.
It was the first time I was seeing people fvc.king in real life and I was frozen for a few minutes. Na so dis babe continue to look me dey smile. The babe fine with big pointy boobs and nice ass.
I managed to pull myself away after some minutes not because I was tired of seeing what I was seeing but I didn’t want to be caught by the guy or someone walking down the hall.
So I went round to the window and watched a bit more of the live action show before finally leaving.

17 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Caught People Having Sex by bigjackass: 8:10am On Mar 26, 2022
You say "caught" like having sex is illegal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Caught People Having Sex by AntiAPC2023(f): 8:32am On Mar 26, 2022
SilentQueen:

a hairyballs nigga is behind this account.
Keep deceiving yourself
Re: Have You Ever Caught People Having Sex by Lexymore95(m): 8:44am On Mar 26, 2022
I caught my ex girlfriend mother having sex with my neighbor she didn't know I was living in that house

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Caught People Having Sex by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 26, 2022
AntiAPC2023:
a hairyballs nigga is behind this account.
Keep deceiving yourself
you must be a fool! How will you conclude this...check my profile

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Caught People Having Sex by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 26, 2022
BestMan001:

The craziest here

You like it big and long
yes I love it big and long!!!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Caught People Having Sex by AntiAPC2023(f): 8:46am On Mar 26, 2022
SilentQueen:
you must be a fool! How will you conclude this...check my profile
idiot do I look like the kind of person you can easily deceive?
I pity the dumb asses that will send you a PM alright.
You this gay scammer
Re: Have You Ever Caught People Having Sex by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 26, 2022
AntiAPC2023:
idiot do I look like the kind of person you can easily deceive?
I pity the dumb asses that will send you a PM alright.
You this gay scammer
Omg who is this useless person...Abi Ogun go kee you nii..pls stay away from me, have been a Nairaland member since 6years now! so am not fake!!!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Caught People Having Sex by AntiAPC2023(f): 8:58am On Mar 26, 2022
SilentQueen:
Omg who is this useless person...Abi Ogun go kee you nii..pls stay away from me, have been a Nairaland member since 6years now! so am not fake!!!
I'm watching you on this Forum

I'll expose your gay ass

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Caught People Having Sex by Nobody: 9:02am On Mar 26, 2022
AntiAPC2023:

I'll expose your gay ass
Instead why not Watch your pathetic life! Anyways you will get tired of watching, nothing to hide...oloriburuku
Re: Have You Ever Caught People Having Sex by Nobody: 9:02am On Mar 26, 2022
AntiAPC2023:

I'll expose your gay ass
Re: Have You Ever Caught People Having Sex by seanwilliam(m): 9:03am On Mar 26, 2022
Na people Dey catch me, I barely catch people grin
School life sha
Re: Have You Ever Caught People Having Sex by wumi2017(f): 9:11am On Mar 26, 2022
Smiles,,we sell different kinds of footwears both male and female pls patronize ur baby girl o
Re: Have You Ever Caught People Having Sex by Magnumproperty: 9:15am On Mar 26, 2022
I remember when I was very young, a friend of mine whose house is beside ours ran to our house to come and see what is happening in his landlord's sitting room. And we were so naive then. We quickly ran together to the his landlord's window and peeped through the window, alas, what I saw that night baffled me a lot. The man just finished bonking one lady whose face I couldn't pick but from her dressing she happens to be one of these Muslim faithful and she has her hijab on. They were already done and dressing up by the time we got there. Though the man was a randy man who can trade his house rent for rounds of sex, the wife was not living with him and he is late now. May God forgive me and Ochuko for invading an elderly man's privacy

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Caught People Having Sex by AntiAPC2023(f): 9:21am On Mar 26, 2022
SilentQueen:
Instead why not Watch your pathetic life! Anyways you will get tired of watching, nothing to hide...oloriburuku
take down that girl's picture on your profile before God punish you

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Can You Count The Number Of Pms You've Received Since Joining Nairaland / Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! / One Word For This Slay Queen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.