Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,664 members, 7,844,176 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? (59840 Views)

Am I Actually Making The Right Decision Of Staying Single? / This Girl Booty Is Making The Internet Experience Shut Down / What's Your Opinion About Taking Showers With Your BF/GF? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by Offpoint1: 10:27am On Mar 20, 2021
Asianjollof007:

Cashout ontop wetin? See, i don't know why you all see this thing as a bad thing for a lady to make the move towards a guy. Well, it depends on the way you relate with ladies and your level of maturity too. The girl i am dating now initiated the move, like she asked if we could date and i said yes cos the feeling is already mutual, she's bought me different things since then which i have reciprocated. I respect and adore her a lot, i love her courage too. There's no big deal in this thing.
I never said "It's a big deal"... I'm just saying Nigerian are incapable of turning down a woman advances, if I was a woman I'd have used to my advantage.
Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by Nobody: 10:28am On Mar 20, 2021
gbolswag:
Its not proper for a giel to do that...he might use it against her tomorrow....its better to show him the signs

Really!!!? When u toast u girl, can't she use it against u tomorrow?? Why are u people so stupid?

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by pedrilo: 10:28am On Mar 20, 2021
BaeMercy:
She want give am disease
tell him to be careful and do check up before getting intimate with the lady oh
op is very ignorant.
My office is a stone throw from afrika shrine.
Omon d place na den of olosho.
I can boldly say that d lady dat approached her colleague is one of those hustlers there.
One thing with hustlers dis days is dat, u can hardly differentiate between dem n normal working class babes as they have upgraded just to appeal to the target segment of the mkt.
OP no wise lol

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by Suremikky(m): 10:29am On Mar 20, 2021
Offpoint1:
If I was a woman I would have used this method to cash out big time...

Most Nigerian men CAN'T turn down a lady request. I for use am cash out like werey

bro asin ehn, no b small cashout o
Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by HarunaWest(m): 10:30am On Mar 20, 2021
Lol...Funny enuf same thing happened to me yesterday. Person when I just do normal transaction with begin chat me up for WhatsApp @ night...
Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 20, 2021
lecturer50:
Men say that women cannot approach men because they are shy, they don't want to be turned down or insulted, etc etc

But woman would only be shy to do so if you are not rich or influential.

Ask Babangida what happened after his wife died.

That lady that is claiming shyness when she sees you because you are not rich, she could be there boldly asking a rich musician to marry her.

That girl that boldly held Vice president Osinbajo's hand, is the same girl that will be too shy to hold a man's hands or to approach a man if he is not rich and influential.

Ask Davido, Wizkid, Obasanjo and other rich people and they will tell you their experiences.

Women are bolder than men in approaching the opposite gender but they claim shyness and fear when you are not rich.

U were not apt in making this make sense but I get the message
Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by Fremantle: 10:32am On Mar 20, 2021
Reminds me of a girl last two years, when I went back to school for clearance, a friend of mine I arrange to lodge at his place. One morning two girls came to the room as early as 7:00am since I didn't know dem I decided to excuse dem from d room as it was getting crowded. Those girls were my friend's neighbor not direct neighbor par-say.

After like 30mins I came back to d room and my friend was like 'Guy na wa for u o' I was like wat did I do he said does girls that came over actually came cos of me. Surprised I was like u sure say na me dem come find, cus I don't know dem.....

To cut d long story short, one of the girls has bin observing me for a while and decided to approach she only came with her friend as company. We later got to see dat same evening and d rest is history
Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:34am On Mar 20, 2021
TonyeBarcanista:
Personally, I don't appreciate it. I like doing the wooing myself irrespective of the outcome.

If you woo me as a girl, I'll respectfully turn you down. If I ever had attraction towards you before, it becomes lost.

Na so.

Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by Bigseven(m): 10:34am On Mar 20, 2021
Mamarockzie:
After work today, I and few friends decided to do TGIF at the shrine(Fela Shrine), nothing really spectacular about it but we just needed somewhere/ something different from our movies, clubbing and the modern settings.

While we were having our different talks, a very pretty lady walked up to us and asked to see a colleague of mine(a guy). They went afar and when he got back, we asked to know what transpired. He actually didn't want to open up but we're all Gees (Lols).

So he told us the Lady wooed him(like seriously) and with all sincerity, he already liked her for that. I remembered walking up to a guy back then in school to tell him he was cute. But in all sincerity I don't think I have that boldness anymore.

Another (a guy) said he consider it more, preferable and he wished it was immensely more common. And my gee concluded that if the lady is serious about it, he would date her and respect her more.

Honestly, I admired the lady's courage and I think you should go for whatever makes you happy after all, .most guys ends up been turned down, so as a lady also be prepared to handle rejection too.
did she die? No... Be toasting guys you won't die
Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 20, 2021
addexx:

Don't you think a girl who woos you against all odds truly likes you? It depends on how you guys are viewing this thing. Some girls are just go getters. They know what they want and go after it. They find a beautiful relationship or they move while you're still there calculating how cheap they seem . It doesn't reduce them rather it exposes your flawed reasoning.

If a girl wooes me and I like her, why not! It doesn't make her any flawed than the ones I wooed I got, girls that do that, are very confident, ambitious and have rare sense of self awareness of what they want in life and how to get it, unlike the other shy ones, they are the ones that are most likely to be successful cos they have the courage to demand a good and better life for themselves, they don't settle for less(they don't marry people that choose them) they marry people they choose and that's the relationship that lasts as long as the feeling is mutual
Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by Vulcanheph(m): 10:35am On Mar 20, 2021
chiommy123:
I can't try such. I no need anybody insult in future
So it's ok for a girl to insult a guy that asked her out but there's a problem when it's vice versa right.... Besides any guy that insults a lady that makes a move on him is immature and not worth it.
Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by TheRedpillguy: 10:36am On Mar 20, 2021
JaneYave:
Why will I? I haven't seen any man that will make me develop such guts.

I guess Men are superior in every way.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by Internet247(m): 10:36am On Mar 20, 2021
las las !! end results na still knacks shocked

End of story grin
Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by mattmogan88: 10:37am On Mar 20, 2021
Believe anything you read on nairaland with a pinch of salt.... Faceless forum, you can be anything you want.
Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 20, 2021
studentofTruth:

Nice one. I tend to like such ladies, especially if she's my spec — ebony beauty with brains and good manners.

My dislike for those ones who form hard to get is out of this world. I wonder who teaches them that forming hard to get will build a guy's interest in them! You want me to use the time I should be using to find better ways of making money to be doing hide and seek? If you are serious, we build our lives together, but if you are not, off I go!

I swear I hate that forming hard to get and playing children's games of hide and seek, I don't waste my life and time for girls like that, forming hard to get is annoying, discouraging and stupid! Why should I waste my time on one girl? Is she the only girl in the world? Abeggi! Mtcheew!

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by Heterodox(m): 10:40am On Mar 20, 2021
Depends on the interest you're taking in me. If it's intellectual interest we're good. Any other interest is a capital NO.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by Suremikky(m): 10:41am On Mar 20, 2021
hmm,,dose kind girls no dey carry eyes see cute guys, sharply dem don woo am...na so dem go dey toast every cute guy dem see...na to chop clean mouth b dose kind package na
Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by lugo99(m): 10:41am On Mar 20, 2021
kingsceedon:
My people make una see another Buhari wey surface for Lagos today, na Taxi driver him be, people gather dey snap am picture
that's d real bubu wey dey obs pple for lag.. that jibril way dey aso rock dey disguise..

abeg hold that man tight and manap(kidnap) him for Ransome.. I fit bet my 2 1/2 balls wey dey my sack say na him. .

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 20, 2021
pedrilo:
op is very ignorant.
My office is a stone throw from afrika shrine.
Omon d place na den of olosho.
I can boldly say that d lady dat approached her colleague is one of those hustlers there.
One thing with hustlers dis days is dat, u can hardly differentiate between dem n normal working class babes as they have upgraded just to appeal to the demands of the mkt.
OP no wise lol

No mind them
Wife-material dey go shrine

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by Hassanmaye(m): 10:43am On Mar 20, 2021
Spending123:
If you're not ready for heartbreak, if you're not ready to block and unblock at least three times a day, if you're not ready to cry at least four times a day, please avoid relationship.....A wise is enough for a word, oh sorry, enough is a wise for the word.
are you married
Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by Suremikky(m): 10:44am On Mar 20, 2021
HarunaWest:
Lol...Funny enuf same thing happened to me yesterday. Person when I just do normal transaction with begin chat me up for WhatsApp @ night...

na POS girl dey scatter ur dada oga Ade?
Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by Arinze624: 10:44am On Mar 20, 2021
In Engli_Igbo
I see I saw,,
I see snake � Agwọ
I run �‍♂️ Mụ gba ọsọ
Mweta pair knife ��️
I cut the head Ịsị
Snake make e die Ọnwụ
Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by Arinze624: 10:46am On Mar 20, 2021
In Engli_Igbo
I see I saw,,
I see snake � Agwọ
I run �‍♂️ Mụ gba ọsọ
Mweta pair knife ⚔️
I cut the head Ịsị
Snake make e die Ọnwụ �️ ⚔️ ⬇️ grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by DAYOODS(m): 10:46am On Mar 20, 2021
kingsceedon:
My people make una see another Buhari wey surface for Lagos today, na Taxi driver him be, people gather dey snap am picture

Is this for real or photoshop?

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by Igbankpa(m): 10:47am On Mar 20, 2021
Was a really shy guy back then in secondary school didn't talk much and wasn't bold enough to ask any girl out Even though there were many girls crushing on me which I knew cos the green light was too bright not to see. Las Las 4 beautiful girls where bold enough to ask me out which I turned them down due to my introverted nature. can still remember the sadness in lilies eyes when I said these words "I wish we could but I really want to focus on my studies right now maybe after school" sounded really dumb! I know, but back then I just felt that was the most polite way I could turn her down. Then in uni Two girls asked me out ended up with one of them as friends with benefits. I'm currently dating one of those girls that asked me out back then in secondary school, still loves me like mad and she probably might end up marrying her high school crush.
Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by lugo99(m): 10:47am On Mar 20, 2021
I once date a girl like DAT wey come wooed me by herself.. but along d way sha I took for granted after 1 yr n 3 mths.. na me f up but na she dey show me attitude wey I decode and lock up... since 2017.. we no dey too talk sha just hi a times if e burst for us.. now sha I'm single and alone since that time.. I'm an introvert no b say I no fit woo but this girls wey dey dem no get OT.. woo her today tomorrow she go bill u like G.. no b say I no fit give but dem too dey take guys for granted and I think na tit for tat but most dem dey always dey play along d line and beat around d Bush.. but if don't zoom off and I no reason dem I no dey give dem that green and good treat I dey give dem again...
Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by HarunaWest(m): 10:48am On Mar 20, 2021
Suremikky:

na POS girl dey scatter ur dada oga Ade?
Nah not POS...na PA to my client.
Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 20, 2021
Fremantle:
Reminds me of a girl last two years, when I went back to school for clearance, a friend of mine I arrange to lodge at his place. One morning two girls came to the room as early as 7:00am since I didn't know dem I decided to excuse dem from d room as it was getting crowded. Those girls were my friend's neighbor not direct neighbor par-say.

After like 30mins I came back to d room and my friend was like 'Guy na wa for u o' I was like wat did I do he said does girls that came over actually came cos of me. Surprised I was like u sure say na me dem come find, cus I don't know dem.....

To cut d long story short, one of the girls has bin observing me for a while and decided to approach she only came with her friend as company. We later got to see dat same evening and d rest is history

Girls should stop all this coming with friend it scares guys off! Imagine if a guy toasts u with his fellow guy how would u feel? If u like a guy, go and meet him one on one if he turns u down at least nobody else would see d humiliation(that's how girls see NO when u turn their advances down) only u!
Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by Kazeemakeem(m): 10:49am On Mar 20, 2021
Mamarockzie:
After work today, I and few friends decided to do TGIF at the shrine(Fela Shrine), nothing really spectacular about it but we just needed somewhere/ something different from our movies, clubbing and the modern settings.

While we were having our different talks, a very pretty lady walked up to us and asked to see a colleague of mine(a guy). They went afar and when he got back, we asked to know what transpired. He actually didn't want to open up but we're all Gees (Lols).

So he told us the Lady wooed him(like seriously) and with all sincerity, he already liked her for that. I remembered walking up to a guy back then in school to tell him he was cute. But in all sincerity I don't think I have that boldness anymore.

Another (a guy) said he consider it more, preferable and he wished it was immensely more common. And my gee concluded that if the lady is serious about it, he would date her and respect her more.

Honestly, I admired the lady's courage and I think you should go for whatever makes you happy after all, .most guys ends up been turned down, so as a lady also be prepared to handle rejection too.

Am a Muslim and any Muslim lady here cab testify it happenes and nothing bad in it
Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by McKayConcept(m): 10:51am On Mar 20, 2021
You if are in Edo state.. and u don't mind working with an event management company for initial salary of 30k
Then send ur CV to me 09032335253 on WhatsApp
Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by RPG2020(m): 10:52am On Mar 20, 2021
southniyikaye:
if the feeling is mutual, why not? If she is beautiful with good manners, she has my heart

Which �❤️ heart
Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by flokii: 10:53am On Mar 20, 2021
For ladies.. it's a bold step to woo the cute guy she likes but in the guy's perspective, he might think she is desperate or under pressure to get married.

What works for some may not work for others and vice versa, so no harm in trying.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Do Almost All The Females On Badoo Social Networking Don't Chat? / Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With / Girlfriend Tears Boyfriend's Law Certificate, Breaks His TV After Argument

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.