Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,636 members, 7,844,078 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? (59839 Views)

Am I Actually Making The Right Decision Of Staying Single? / This Girl Booty Is Making The Internet Experience Shut Down / What's Your Opinion About Taking Showers With Your BF/GF? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by duduade: 10:53am On Mar 20, 2021
Most immarured guys take such ladies for granted

These set are psychologically imbalanced

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by Austineva(m): 10:55am On Mar 20, 2021
Favouredhero:
I have actually experienced this, several times and I definitely have soft spot for such ladies. I have never outrightly turned down a lady that walked up to me and expressed her interest in me, whereas I always respect them.
cos men are very very cheap

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by Rebuke: 10:55am On Mar 20, 2021
kingsceedon:
My people make una see another Buhari wey surface for Lagos today, na Taxi driver him be, people gather dey snap am picture

Are yhu for real? grin grin grin

Movie title: another Buhari in Lagos

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by WowSweetGuy(m): 10:56am On Mar 20, 2021
She is literally submitting her boobi nyansh and towtow to d lucky nigga
Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by Asianjollof007: 11:05am On Mar 20, 2021
Offpoint1:

I never said "It's a big deal"... I'm just saying Nigerian are incapable of turning down a woman advances, if I was a woman I'd have used to my advantage.

"Most", not all nigerian men. Reason why some guys find it hard to decline such advances is because they don't want to be mocked or blamed for feeling too big.
Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by akwunmi(m): 11:06am On Mar 20, 2021
There is no big deal about it, its just our African mental style thinking da if a lady walks to a man dat she likes him,d guy will c or think she's cheap.
But dat is a big lie n a big mistake though some guys take advantage of the lady if he really don't like her but mine no b like that o,d woman I am married to now, came to me and wooed me n I was surprised like u get mind o bu accepted her n we started somehow n now we are happy 2geda now with 3 beautiful kids..

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by Maobichek: 11:08am On Mar 20, 2021
Zzor:
Making a first move on Nigerian men is almost madness

why did you say that?
Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by ba7man(m): 11:09am On Mar 20, 2021
Na until dem nack finish before she give the guy bill.

Oloshos are now seizing the initiative.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by studentofTruth: 11:10am On Mar 20, 2021
Heathrow44:

I swear I hate that forming hard to get and playing children's games of hide and seek, I don't waste my life and time for girls like that, forming hard to get is annoying, discouraging and stupid! Why should I waste my time on one girl? Is she the only girl in the world? Abeggi! Mtcheew!

I wonder where they get that mentality from.
Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by Jaqenhghar: 11:18am On Mar 20, 2021
studentofTruth:

Nice one. I tend to like such ladies, especially if she's my spec — ebony beauty with brains and good manners.

My dislike for those ones who form hard to get is out of this world. I wonder who teaches them that forming hard to get will build a guy's interest in them! You want me to use the time I should be using to find better ways of making money to be doing hide and seek? If you are serious, we build our lives together, but if you are not, off I go!
Your spec wobt ask you out. Forget it.look at the setti gs of the story sef. Shrine. A babe in shrine. Thats all you need to know
Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by Jaqenhghar: 11:18am On Mar 20, 2021
ba7man:
Na until dem nack finish before she give the guy bill.

Oloshos are now seizing the initiative.
No mind them

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by AsawanaDgreat: 11:19am On Mar 20, 2021
Very few ladies can make that move
Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by Spending123: 11:21am On Mar 20, 2021
Hassanmaye:
are you married
No, but the fear of relationship in Nigeria is the beginning of wisdom.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by Kriss216: 11:23am On Mar 20, 2021
99thEnemy:
One that did that to me turned out to be a nymphomaniac.... Jeez

her Konji no the finish..

Fvck no be fulltime job abeg.
Lol

You've been expressing yourself freely ever since Denique went AWOL. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by DeltaBachelor(m): 11:29am On Mar 20, 2021
Obineri55:
I respect that kind of lady more. My very good friend is happily married today, his wife made the first move. Its just our mentality that a guy should/ must do the wooing. Let's cut ourselves some slack and try to embrace some nice stuffs too.
Abeg does that your friend have one child ( a girl ). Her name starts with an 'S' and ends with an 'N' shocked
Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by K4daniel: 11:31am On Mar 20, 2021
Ladies ladies ladies how many times did I call you guys. I am a man and I can tell you it will not always work. Only 5% out of 100% ends well.

Real Men like it when they do the chasing. Your self worth and value will be messed up.

You will be seen as cheap and if you mistakenly fall into wrong hand. Sorry is your case. A guy would have finished you sleep with you, abort your babies and break your heart.

Allow things work the right way. If you think you are not worth chasing that means you don't know your true worth. If you are approaching guys any how, they will take advantage of you. If a guy sleeps with you once or twice forget it you become his past. He keeps looking for that special girl that is hard to break.
Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by Toks2008(m): 11:33am On Mar 20, 2021
Mamarockzie:
After work today, I and few friends decided to do TGIF at the shrine(Fela Shrine), nothing really spectacular about it but we just needed somewhere/ something different from our movies, clubbing and the modern settings.

While we were having our different talks, a very pretty lady walked up to us and asked to see a colleague of mine(a guy). They went afar and when he got back, we asked to know what transpired. He actually didn't want to open up but we're all Gees (Lols).

So he told us the Lady wooed him(like seriously) and with all sincerity, he already liked her for that. I remembered walking up to a guy back then in school to tell him he was cute. But in all sincerity I don't think I have that boldness anymore.

Another (a guy) said he consider it more, preferable and he wished it was immensely more common. And my gee concluded that if the lady is serious about it, he would date her and respect her more.

Honestly, I admired the lady's courage and I think you should go for whatever makes you happy after all, .most guys ends up been turned down, so as a lady also be prepared to handle rejection too.

She die? Did the lady who wooed him die or convulsed when she wooed him?

See, I pity some ladies with their archaic mindset that a guy must woo them.

A guy you dislike walks up to you and you get pissed... Yet you see the one you like and all you do is hope he woos you...

See, the value of a woman is not determined by her wooing a guy or how difficult she gets if a guy woos her but her worth is determined by the way she comport herself in the relationship.

Does that not even sound stupid?
Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by Prajonis: 11:34am On Mar 20, 2021
Jeon:

honestly I pity some girls who do this shit in this shithole country with their useless cheap men with arrogant behavior.
zzor what do have to say about this move?
It's risky, but there are a few good men even in this sh*thole of a cowntry. A few good women too grin
Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by Maobichek: 11:36am On Mar 20, 2021
Lomprico2:
most ladies won't try that not because of fear but they wont have the mouth to ask for urgent 2k and the likes.

Most girls are not interested in urgent 2k now, they prefer a genuine and committed man to urgent 2k.

Girls are more sensitive than guys, she indirectly must have observed you for some time, you may not know but once you take a bold step, she will encourage you in any little way she can.

My experience : ...after our schedule for the day, I took a colleague out on just a casual outing, I bought can coke and fried meat, she requested for Irish patetoes but I declined cos I had other personal needs to cater for; quite unbelievable, she paid for the Irish potatoes and suggested that we visit there again.

All through our stay there, she expected me to talk about relationship but I didn't because she was with guy already. Most girls are not interested in urgent 2k again, all they want is a genuine guy and also commitment, thank you.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by abimbola74(m): 11:37am On Mar 20, 2021
Spending123:
If you're not ready for heartbreak, if you're not ready to block and unblock at least three times a day, if you're not ready to cry at least four times a day, please avoid relationship.....A wise is enough for a word, oh sorry, enough is a wise for the word.
Aswear people won’t know you are dishing out the best advice bruh, relationship sucks aswear. The mind is messed up, the head is going gaga, heart beats faster, appetite is lost... just fucking name it ��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️
Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by Vaiki(m): 11:38am On Mar 20, 2021
chiommy123:
I can't try such. I no need anybody insult in future
Meaning you haven't met men like me.
Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by pjetta007(m): 11:41am On Mar 20, 2021
Xenry:
Well, that's cool, but expect a heartbreak if things go wrong.
so only men should get their hearts broken abi, women do turn us down too, but we are stil alive!

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by Derrylatei: 11:44am On Mar 20, 2021
This has happened to me as well, she was the best girl ever dated. I loved and cherished her so much.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:44am On Mar 20, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Na so.
Yes ooooo

If I'm not the one doing the chase just forget it because it will never work... I mean NEVER
Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by McCoy9067(m): 11:47am On Mar 20, 2021
We are ready for Business

Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by tobestdegreat(m): 11:50am On Mar 20, 2021
Contact me for your 3d wallpapers and 3d panels installation @affordable prices
Call 09015269577

Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by emonis88: 11:50am On Mar 20, 2021
Mamarockzie:

I no laugh you....I like how you take dey advertise your market(hahaha)
OK! at least person gat to like something bf he or she il go for d thing. So I Dey make serious progress .

Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by 99thEnemy(m): 11:54am On Mar 20, 2021
Kriss216:

Lol

You've been expressing yourself freely ever since Denique went AWOL. cheesy

Loooooool grin grin grin grin

#BringBackOurDenique #34days
Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by Lovexme(m): 11:55am On Mar 20, 2021
Mamarockzie:

Oh really?..... I live close by.

It must be nice smiley

It's probably one of those gated streets close to the shrine, no?

Enjoy the rest of the day at work.
Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by matm: 11:55am On Mar 20, 2021
Acting based on physical cuteness is capable of terminating ur life.All humans are d same in terms of body make up ie:penis,vagina etc.That person u think is special ib/c of acclaimed good looking,is not.Pls it same sex organs everyone has and nothing more.The same urine,faeces,sputum everyone passea out dt he/she passes out daily.,as well body odour.So stop attaching significance to physical beauty.By the time u find out,d harm it caused u,it's already late.
The only thing dt makes one special are good character and attitude.The words of our fathers are words of wisdom.
Re: What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? by chikason22(m): 11:56am On Mar 20, 2021
Spending123:
If you're not ready for heartbreak, if you're not ready to block and unblock at least three times a day, if you're not ready to cry at least four times a day, please avoid relationship.....A wise is enough for a word, oh sorry, enough is a wise for the word.
cheesycheesy

I am also having fun too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Do Almost All The Females On Badoo Social Networking Don't Chat? / Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With / Girlfriend Tears Boyfriend's Law Certificate, Breaks His TV After Argument

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.