Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,420 members, 7,958,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:15 AM

Is Divorce The Answer? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Divorce The Answer? (617 Views)

Is Divorce The Only Answer To A Failed Marriage? / After 4 Years, Is Divorce The Solution? / Is Divorce Forbidden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Divorce The Answer? by JFOREX2020: 10:16pm On Apr 14, 2011
MY WIFE FRUSTRATES just after 1 year of marriage. she cant even cook for me, ME PLEASE ADVICE. I DONT TRUST HER BUT I HAVE A DARLING DAUGHTER FROM HER. WHAT do i do
Re: Is Divorce The Answer? by HighChief4(m): 11:33pm On Apr 14, 2011
Is the reason for the divorce just because she cant cook for you?
Re: Is Divorce The Answer? by Nobody: 12:01am On Apr 15, 2011
@OP
Why don't you trust her?
Did all this problem started now or well before marriage?
Re: Is Divorce The Answer? by MrsChima(f): 12:02am On Apr 15, 2011
You don't trust her because she stopped cooking for you? The hell?
Re: Is Divorce The Answer? by Nobody: 12:07am On Apr 15, 2011
^^ better yet, who will eat food cooked by someone they didn't trust?!
Re: Is Divorce The Answer? by Nobody: 12:14am On Apr 15, 2011
No. That is the problem with today's couple.
The one problem or issue they have, they want to call it quits
(shut up 190 grin) instead of working it out.

'FOR BETTER OR FOR WORSE' live by your vowels.
Re: Is Divorce The Answer? by Nobody: 12:23am On Apr 15, 2011
@MZD
I think the problem is much bigger that sticking to your vows and starts way before that. Marrying someone for the wrong reason will automatically bring this kind of misunderstanding which ultimately will bring divorce. There is no way around it unless people marry for the RIGHT reasons.
Re: Is Divorce The Answer? by toyemz(f): 12:40am On Apr 15, 2011
@ poster

MY WIFE FRUSTRATES just after 1 year of marriage. she cant even cook for me, ME PLEASE ADVICE. I DONT TRUST HER BUT I HAVE A DARLING DAUGHTER FROM HER. WHAT do i do

she cant cook or she refuses to cook for you? I sense here that if she couldn't cook from the beginning you wouldn't have married her.

Basically i see a huge lack of communication within this marriage,i see a frustration competition( do me I do you - God no go vex) if you were wrong from the beginning talk it over and apologize,if she was wrong,do same
forgive and strive to move forward
you are thinking of divorce here,so what happens if the next woman does the same thing and the next and the next? how many divorces would you have to go thru before you're content that you have found the right one?
be patient,be the leader, be the good listener,read between the lines and above all pray for infinite wisdom on how to proceed.
Her not cooking for you is a defiant statement which she is not voicing ;get to it

(1) (Reply)

Real Reason Why A Lot Of Marriages Fail / Can Adore A Girl That Knows Nothing About Music? / How Can You Get An Ex Back?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.