Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,140 members, 7,852,883 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:52 AM

He Finds Out She Saved His Number With Big Head, They Wrestle - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Finds Out She Saved His Number With Big Head, They Wrestle (543 Views)

Why Do Women Call Men Big Head? / Sex Therapist Says She’s Saved Marriages By Sleeping With Her Clients (pic) / Lady Shares Photo Of The Bundles Of Naira Notes A Nigerian Man Wrote His Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Finds Out She Saved His Number With Big Head, They Wrestle by MuguVideosNG: 8:28am On Mar 21, 2021
Nigerian man clashes with his girlfriend after finding out she saved another man’s number on her phone with “my love” and his with ‘big head’ (video)

A video of a Nigerian man clashing with his girlfriend after finding out she saved another man's number on her phone with "my love" and his with 'big head', is trending on social media.

The lady claimed the man she saved his number as "my love is her brother., a claim the man disbelieved. The man said he bought the phone for her four days ago. In anger, he took the phone from her and smashed it on the floor.

Watch the video below

https://web.muguvideos.com/2021/03/21/nigerian-man-clashes-with-his-girlfriend-after-finding-out-she-saved-another-mans-number-on-her-phone-with-my-love-and-his-with-big-head-video/

Re: He Finds Out She Saved His Number With Big Head, They Wrestle by Bluntguy: 8:33am On Mar 21, 2021
That's good. Who else supports the young man?
Re: He Finds Out She Saved His Number With Big Head, They Wrestle by luminouz(m): 8:35am On Mar 21, 2021
Bluntguy:
That's good. Who else supports the young man?

I do.

His head is not even big sef and no good gf will even choose that as a pet name

1 Like

Re: He Finds Out She Saved His Number With Big Head, They Wrestle by Mandela27: 8:38am On Mar 21, 2021
Lmao oya seriously now I no wan laff sad

Re: He Finds Out She Saved His Number With Big Head, They Wrestle by shilefan2(m): 8:38am On Mar 21, 2021
Chaiiii....Nawao...Men Don suffer from this Vagina People o... grin grin grin
Re: He Finds Out She Saved His Number With Big Head, They Wrestle by TempUser: 8:42am On Mar 21, 2021
The future is now smelling FISHY lipsrsealed
Re: He Finds Out She Saved His Number With Big Head, They Wrestle by OlayemiAshraf(m): 8:43am On Mar 21, 2021
She saved her brother number as "my love"...grin this people with two balloon on their chest grin are so funny ...

1 Like

Re: He Finds Out She Saved His Number With Big Head, They Wrestle by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:44am On Mar 21, 2021
shilefan2:
Chaiiii....Nawao...Men Don suffer from this Vagina People o... grin grin grin

Men who can't control their thinking when with women

1 Like

Re: He Finds Out She Saved His Number With Big Head, They Wrestle by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 21, 2021
luminouz:

I do.

His head is not even big sef and no good gf will even choose that as a pet name
Churchill look very well his head is truly big
Re: He Finds Out She Saved His Number With Big Head, They Wrestle by DaddyRochie1642: 8:47am On Mar 21, 2021
I Pity that man.... Even If you like Spend Heaven and Earth on a woman, you can never buy a woman's love grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: He Finds Out She Saved His Number With Big Head, They Wrestle by luminouz(m): 8:47am On Mar 21, 2021
Zzor:
Churchill look very well his head is truly big
Go to church,you devil!!!
Re: He Finds Out She Saved His Number With Big Head, They Wrestle by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 21, 2021
luminouz:

Go to church,you devil!!!
I woke up feeling so lazy,till evening Mr Churchill
Re: He Finds Out She Saved His Number With Big Head, They Wrestle by luminouz(m): 8:51am On Mar 21, 2021
Zzor:
I woke up feeling so lazy,till evening Mr Churchill
Lol...ok
Re: He Finds Out She Saved His Number With Big Head, They Wrestle by Xenry: 9:36am On Mar 21, 2021
She said she saved her brother's number with my heart, like seriously? sad

(1) (Reply)

Ten Dangerous Qualities Of A Woman / Man Gutted To Find Out 'son Is His Uncle' After Girlfriend's Fling With Granddad / 6 Signs That Reveal You Are Being Manipulated In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.