Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,522 members, 7,816,278 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Buhari Condemns Attack On Ortom, Says Incident Should Not Be Politicised - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Condemns Attack On Ortom, Says Incident Should Not Be Politicised (15955 Views)

Why PDP Spared Makinde, Ugwuanyi, Descended On Ortom, Fayose, Anyim — Vanguard / Three Jukun Fishermen Arrested Over Attack On Ortom / APC Apologises To "Kankara Boys", Says Incident Won’t Repeat Itself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On Ortom, Says Incident Should Not Be Politicised by Dcaliphate(m): 6:13am On Mar 22, 2021
Real funny how a dead man keeps talking

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On Ortom, Says Incident Should Not Be Politicised by 4four(m): 6:14am On Mar 22, 2021
See the write up of your president ooo as if is not aware of the criminality and terrorism of his brother

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On Ortom, Says Incident Should Not Be Politicised by superjab247: 6:17am On Mar 22, 2021
igboarenice:
I'm shocked by southerners crying foul, shouting fulanisation . Whatever criminal herders are doing to you it's a negligible percentage of what northerners are enduring.
A prominent emir beards was almost roasted with ak-47 bullets he managed to escape the bullets of these killers because his feet velocity is faster than your internet.
Now imagine It was the Ooni of ife or the Obi of Onitsha that was attacked
My point is these criminals don't give a hoot whenever you're Igbo,Yoruba or you're a descendant of Uthman Dan Fodiyo.
Yes, like the President said let's stop this monster and stop politicizing insecurities
taqqiya grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On Ortom, Says Incident Should Not Be Politicised by zoedew: 6:25am On Mar 22, 2021
An attack on a Nigerien is an attack on all Nigeriens. Rhetorics!
Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On Ortom, Says Incident Should Not Be Politicised by zoedew: 6:26am On Mar 22, 2021
An attack on a Nigerien is an attack on all Nigeriens. Rhetorics!
Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On Ortom, Says Incident Should Not Be Politicised by zoedew: 6:29am On Mar 22, 2021
BobbieZion:
Reminds me of how they killed Yakowa,Azazi,Alex badeh and many others.
This happens once you leak or threaten to leak their secrets.
And till this day no reports.
Take time to take Badday off that list! He was a Thief of Defence Staff!
Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On Ortom, Says Incident Should Not Be Politicised by senteugene: 6:42am On Mar 22, 2021
Garba Shehu condemned the attack and not Buhari
Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On Ortom, Says Incident Should Not Be Politicised by berrystunn(m): 6:44am On Mar 22, 2021
igboarenice:
I'm shocked by southerners crying foul, shouting fulanisation . Whatever criminal herders are doing to you it's a negligible percentage of what northerners are enduring.
A prominent emir beards was almost roasted with ak-47 bullets he managed to escape the bullets of these killers because his feet velocity is faster than your internet.
My point is these criminals don't give a hoot whenever you're Igbo,Yoruba or you're a descendant of Uthman Dan Fodiyo.
Yes, like the President said let's stop this monster and stop politicizing insecurities

Still APC government in charge
Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On Ortom, Says Incident Should Not Be Politicised by Funkeshuga(m): 6:45am On Mar 22, 2021
austinvsb:
Can't Buhari go on LIVE television and condemn in very firm terms the atrocities by this criminals?!! Take questions from journalists, assuage Nigerians that all is well and he doesn't support the atrocities committed by them?

His silence may very well lead to the end of Nigeria as we know it! I am so fucking livid I supported this idiot in 2015!

Buhari had never condemned nor criticized the herdsmen rather he had been defending them and only stop defending when all eyes was on him as the sponsored

instead he will rather condemned the attacks, console with the victims and promise investigation and it end there, anybody wey don die for nothing

you see one aboki up there saying south are just making noise because we can't take half of the stupidity they're talking from the Fulani they're taking up north. aboki will always be aboki no matter how educated they claimed to be

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On Ortom, Says Incident Should Not Be Politicised by Basher8583: 6:46am On Mar 22, 2021
Terorislam:
But mr Buhari hope you know that since you came to power the national issues and language that everybody is using and discussing are
Herdsmen,
Bandits
Hoodlums
Hijab issues (Yoruba Muslims)
Cow
Please add urs

It goes to show you who the bitter party is. It also points you to who is is distabilizing the country with violence.
Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On Ortom, Says Incident Should Not Be Politicised by Enculer: 6:52am On Mar 22, 2021
igboarenice:

Idiot

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On Ortom, Says Incident Should Not Be Politicised by Kingcalls: 6:56am On Mar 22, 2021
igboarenice:

Shut up ur mouth...u guys created that monster due to ur political greed ... did the militans ever attack North??

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On Ortom, Says Incident Should Not Be Politicised by KoshCAD: 6:58am On Mar 22, 2021
igboarenice:
Keep quiet there. You gave birth to them, you must face the music.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On Ortom, Says Incident Should Not Be Politicised by TONIOI: 7:01am On Mar 22, 2021
story for d gods
Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On Ortom, Says Incident Should Not Be Politicised by Gandollaar(f): 7:03am On Mar 22, 2021
inoki247:
okay Mr Condemn Iron
No it's kwandem iron.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On Ortom, Says Incident Should Not Be Politicised by Gandollaar(f): 7:05am On Mar 22, 2021
igboarenice:
Excuse me?

Stop fishing for idiots pls.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On Ortom, Says Incident Should Not Be Politicised by Deepthoughts: 7:07am On Mar 22, 2021
fergie001:

SOURCE
Buhari is never sincere about the killer fulani herdsmen crisis,in fact he is providing tacit support for them as part of a grand agenda,if not what is so difficult about solving the issue?,the federal government should just let the herdsmen know open grazing is no longer feasible,then liase with the states to establish grazing reserves for the fulanis or any other person interested to use for a fee n other conditionalities simple, igbos produce oil palm in the east but sells it nation be wide,the Tiv farm yams in benue but sells it nation wide,beans is farm in large quantity in Gomb to but sold nation wide etc,cow must not be grazed every in Nigeria before been sold n consumed n that doesn't stop the citizenship of fulanis,but if the present pursuit of a hidden agenda by the fulanis continue then Nigeria is certainly heading for a demised,let some caution the fulanis not to push their luck too far.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On Ortom, Says Incident Should Not Be Politicised by Mitsurugi(m): 7:12am On Mar 22, 2021
Badorey6:

Mmmm.

You’re 100% right tho.

Have you and SuperBold fu.cked each other already? All these annoying time wasting pillow talk wink

Nobody on Nairaland gets irritated by this tribal shit anymore. Nairaland has enthroned and commonized it so we're all way beyond caring, so fu..ck each other some more and come back to spew more dry nonsense. All you 17 year olds.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On Ortom, Says Incident Should Not Be Politicised by Nobody: 7:20am On Mar 22, 2021
Mitsurugi:

Can you and SuperBold just have sex already? All these annoying time wasting pillow talk. wink

Now I know the reason why homosexuality is acceptable in the south east. The orientation of an Igbo man is that he is free to perceive both gender (male and female) as sex objects. Wonderful culture, this give homosexuality chance to thrive in alaigbo.

But this is nairaland not alaigbo.

I respect people choice sha kiss wink
Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On Ortom, Says Incident Should Not Be Politicised by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 7:22am On Mar 22, 2021
Declare Fulani herdmen as terrorists and we shall take you serious.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On Ortom, Says Incident Should Not Be Politicised by 1972xy: 7:24am On Mar 22, 2021
Terorislam:
But mr Buhari hope you know that since you came to power the national issues and language that everybody is using and discussing are
Herdsmen,
Bandits
Hoodlums
Hijab issues (Yoruba Muslims)
Cow
Please add urs
Buhari�
Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On Ortom, Says Incident Should Not Be Politicised by Thinkfree(m): 7:30am On Mar 22, 2021
Lies! Lies!! Lies!!!
Lies everywhere no Fulani has the capacity or power spiritually or physically to attack anybody between makurdi lg and gboko lg.
They (Tivs) should tell other Nigerians what's really going on within them and stop blaming Fulani all the time.
I want some of you to know that this is an in-house fight within the high profiled tiv politicians and traditional leaders which stems from the killing of Gana and also the killing of ex governor's brother.
More prominent people will go and Fulani will not be responsible even though they will tag it to Herdmen.

Facts
Jukun of Taraba have killed more tiv than Fulani had. This is not known to some of you, because jukun warriors are not Muslims or claim to be Muslim.
Tiv are silent over the killing of their people by jukun because they don't want to be destroyed overnight.
Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On Ortom, Says Incident Should Not Be Politicised by Brushstrokes20: 7:38am On Mar 22, 2021
The redundant coupist is all shades of nuisance and fiasco!
Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On Ortom, Says Incident Should Not Be Politicised by Biyonce(f): 7:54am On Mar 22, 2021
Yes oh, they should only attack apc members
Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On Ortom, Says Incident Should Not Be Politicised by BobbieZion(m): 8:22am On Mar 22, 2021
zoedew:

Take time to take Badday off that list! He was a Thief of Defence Staff!

Which one was not Thief of Defence Staff?
All of them since 1960.
Or have u not heard of the allegations against Olonisakin,Sadiq,Buratai and Ibok.
They stole more than Badeh.
They misappropriated more than 2 Trillion Naira in the last 5 years.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On Ortom, Says Incident Should Not Be Politicised by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 22, 2021
Buhari is more concerned with not "politicizing" the attack than the actual safety of Nigerians. What the actual f**k

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On Ortom, Says Incident Should Not Be Politicised by BobbieZion(m): 8:36am On Mar 22, 2021
Thinkfree:
Lies! Lies!! Lies!!!
Lies everywhere no Fulani has the capacity or power spiritually or physically to attack anybody between makurdi lg and gboko lg.
They (Tivs) should tell other Nigerians what's really going on within them and stop blaming Fulani all the time.
I want some of you to know that this is an in-house fight within the high profiled tiv politicians and traditional leaders which stems from the killing of Gana and also the killing of ex governor's brother.
More prominent people will go and Fulani will not be responsible even though they will tag it to Herdmen.

Facts
Jukun of Taraba have killed more tiv than Fulani had. This is not known to some of you, because jukun warriors are not Muslims or claim to be Muslim.
Tiv are silent over the killing of their people by jukun because they don't want to be destroyed overnight.

Defective defence tactics.

Those who attacked Ortom are Fula herdsmen(terrorists).
Was it Jukun that attacked Prof Zulum of Borno?
Fula Islamic militias AKA(Jannjaweed) have killed more Nigerians than any other group,since the invasion of Sokoto in 1804 till date. Take it or leave it I am from the NE,from the Kano crises of 1980's to the Bauchi and Gombe crises in early 90's to the Kaduna crises of early 2000's.
It is Fula against Jukun,Tiv,Berom,Bachama,Zango kataf,Yoruba.
What is the common denominator? Fulani.
Use your sense.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On Ortom, Says Incident Should Not Be Politicised by jude79(m): 8:38am On Mar 22, 2021
SuperBold:

Do you know that when Orlu women got to Mogadishu barrack, their mind changed when they saw how fulani soldiers were treating their wives and the Kondo each fulani jajaweed soldiers carried under belt. The orlu women confirmed it is bigger and the no need to drink Yoruba woman agbo to stand up and do his work cheesy

125 Orlu women have refused to come home angry angry

Is this written by a human being or a demonic shatan.
Re: Buhari Condemns Attack On Ortom, Says Incident Should Not Be Politicised by Emmasnoop(m): 8:39am On Mar 22, 2021
Talking from the grave.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akpabio Planted Impeachment Story To Pit Tinubu Against Northerners -Ishaku Abbo / Archbishop Kattey Kidnapped In Port Harcourt / 86 Cattle Rustled, Fulani Teenager Missing In Plateau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.