Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body (45162 Views)

Archbishop Bars Pelosi From Receiving Holy Communion Over Abortion Support / I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! / I Was Prevented From Receiving Holy Communion In Anglican Church Over Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body by Adakintroy: 11:52am On Mar 22, 2021
Trump honors Christ in front of the white house..right in front of the whole world.

Say christ is higher than himself. They say he is the devil.

Biden present a sheep like humility but is dancing on the grave of innocent children. Support abortion.

Biden is just a whimp and a helpless pushover that will sacrifice his core principle for power.

He is a looser. By looser i mean he has lost his soul.
Re: William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body by APOSTLECHUMA: 11:58am On Mar 22, 2021
The video is almost a month old if not more.

1 Like

Re: William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body by sanpipita(m): 11:59am On Mar 22, 2021
Rugaria:
He's totally correct! As an ex seminarian, I'm aware that there are strong theological teachings against abortion, same sex relations and these liberal attempts at 'liberalizing and normalizing promiscuity"... It's what priests spends ages to learn, to oppose , to stamp out and to eradicate. These are evils that one Joe Biden carries on his funny skull like gala. The way he's going, it's starting to look like his presidency revolves almost totally on these issues... For all his good natured politics and policies towards minorities and on immigration and foreign relations with developing countries, his liberal views on issues like abortion and same sex are simply terrifying..

Every real practicing catholic is supposed to be overwhelmingly scandalized. Since Biden is a catholic and touts this Irish heritage of his quite proudly, he should atleast respect these values as a very prominent public officer. Where he glaringly fails or become quite irritatingly audacious in propagating weird beliefs, the much a humble priest can do is to ensure that he's dutifully starved of the holy communion, untill he starts yelling like an ewe... You can't be a member of a group, while at the same time working hard to torpedo all the group stands for.. That's some exotic politics right there..
This is not personal... The priest is doing his job as a catholic priest.

Same Catholic church will protect abusers and rapists priests when will they stamp that out?

1 Like

Re: William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body by sanpipita(m): 12:00pm On Mar 22, 2021
Adakintroy:
Trump honors Christ in front of the white house..right in front of the whole world.

Biden present a sheep like humility but is dancing on the grave of innocent children. Support abortion.

Biden is just a whimp and a helpless pushover that will sacrifice his core principle for power.

He is a looser. By looser i mean he has lost his soul.

Trump honors God for votes, do you actually know who trump is? a rapist, swindler and abuser

1 Like

Re: William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body by LordReed(m): 12:01pm On Mar 22, 2021
An irrelevant priest looking for hype. Joe Biden won't leave Washington DC and go to Arizona for mass so he can eat all the communion himself.

1 Like

Re: William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 22, 2021
November1857:
It is ment to Belle full Spiritual body, not carnal body !
spiritual body with no moral
Re: William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body by Minjim: 12:02pm On Mar 22, 2021
You can't be a leader of a free nation like the US and follow biblical principles
Re: William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body by adelekeolu(m): 12:05pm On Mar 22, 2021
stonemasonn:
Who communion epp
na dem be this; TEAM GAY
Re: William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body by Adakintroy: 12:05pm On Mar 22, 2021
sanpipita:

Trump honors God for votes, do you actually know who trump is? a rapist, swindler and abuser

You don't even know how to present language from deep thoughts.

What you were trying to say was if you lift Christ up..Christ himself will cause men to lift you high( votes).

That's what you were trying to say before you got lost in politics.

Trump is not a politician, p
Or a business man or an entertainer. He is just a man.

Much hardwork, little cunning, little honesty, little truth, little lies.

a man.

Very dump but also very smart in reverse. It's all you quasi educated dumb fuccks that lack common sense intelligence to measure a man accurately
Re: William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 22, 2021
RELIGION WOULD NEVER MAKE SENSE
Re: William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body by adelekeolu(m): 12:06pm On Mar 22, 2021
NA THEM BE THIS: TEAM GAYS
LordReed:
An irrelevant priest looking for hype. Joe Biden won't leave Washington DC and go to Arizona for mass so he can eat all the communion himself.
Re: William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body by BabaIbo: 12:09pm On Mar 22, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....

All these pussy ass catholic priest....

They supported trump

Thinking Biden was devils child

Pussy ass people everywhere

They should stop crying..and move on....Trump don lose

Keep quiet!

1 Like

Re: William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body by tegafej(m): 12:10pm On Mar 22, 2021
stonemasonn:
Who communion epp

Careful pls..

It's the blood of Jesus and His flesh.

Let's not use nairaland cruise to play with serious things.

4 Likes

Re: William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body by BabaIbo: 12:11pm On Mar 22, 2021
Anneka101:
Keep your holy communion. You are not God!

No body holy pass. Let him without sin cast the first stone.

The pope knows NADA.

But your daddy G.O know something, right?
Re: William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body by davido91(m): 12:12pm On Mar 22, 2021
At least he specified himself, he isn't the only priest in Arizona. XD grin
Re: William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body by blackpanda: 12:13pm On Mar 22, 2021
Rugaria:
He's totally correct! As an ex seminarian, I'm aware that there are strong theological teachings against abortion, same sex relations and these liberal attempts at 'liberalizing and normalizing promiscuity"... It's what priests spends ages to learn, to oppose , to stamp out and to eradicate. These are evils that one Joe Biden carries on his funny skull like gala. The way he's going, it's starting to look like his presidency revolves almost totally on these issues... For all his good natured politics and policies towards minorities and on immigration and foreign relations with developing countries, his liberal views on issues like abortion and same sex are simply terrifying..

Every real practicing catholic is supposed to be overwhelmingly scandalized. Since Biden is a catholic and touts this Irish heritage of his quite proudly, he should atleast respect these values as a very prominent public officer. Where he glaringly fails or become quite irritatingly audacious in propagating weird beliefs, the much a humble priest can do is to ensure that he's dutifully starved of the holy communion, untill he starts yelling like an ewe... You can't be a member of a group, while at the same time working hard to torpedo all the group stands for.. That's some exotic politics right there..
This is not personal... The priest is doing his job as a catholic priest.

But he is not doing his job as a priest. A priest's job is not to act as judge and jury over who committed sin. Infact, priests dont have any power to choose who or who not to give communion. Because if we follow his logic, one day a liberal priest will also choose not to give conservatives any communion too. what then is the point of salvation
Re: William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body by BabaIbo: 12:13pm On Mar 22, 2021
Buliwyf:
Nonsense talk as always.

Has his communion stopped Catholic priests from preying on young boys? Abegi. Religion will never make sense.

He is talking as if those not taking the communion are suffering because of it. LOL. Father just want to be noticed.

It's funny how people will flout all the other commandments in the bible but take abortion as the ultimate sin. This people don't see any wrong in wars and murders in other lands. They don't see any wrong in having so many poor and homeless people around them while acquiring inordinate riches at the expense of those poor people. They lie routinely and will gladly bear false witness and commitment adultery and fornication. But they will take the moral high ground to dictate what women should do to themselves.

Religion: the last hope of morons.

Confused atheist...
Re: William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:18pm On Mar 22, 2021
illicit:
Communion wey no dey belleful person....
You fit use eba and better egusi soup do your Communion so that you go Belleful. Shuooooo
Re: William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body by dru23(m): 12:19pm On Mar 22, 2021
truth4ull:
"Over my dead body" Catholic priest says he'll never give US President, Joe Biden, Holy Communion unless he repents.

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9drJJCZVEOw

The priest condemned Catholics who are pro abortion. He also said Biden "is opposed to all of the basic moral principles that are proclaimed by the Roman Catholic Church", therefore, he will not give Biden Communion if he attends his Church.

"Joe Biden is welcome to come to Mass here; his ideas are not welcome," Rev. Fr. William Kosco said.

Re: William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body by NaijaSumigan: 12:19pm On Mar 22, 2021
JESUS CHRIST IS THE WAY, TRUTH AND LIFE...
HE'S WAITING FOR YOU AT THE DOOR OF YOUR HEART... LET HIM IN
Re: William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body by Akuruoulo(m): 12:20pm On Mar 22, 2021
illicit:
SAME WAY READING BIBLE LIKE A NOVEL WON'T MAKE AN UNWISE MAN BECME WISE. THE HOLY COMMUNION MEANS ALOT TO US THE RC'S. LUKE 22:19 EXPLAINED IT ALL , AND LATER ENDED IT WITH" DO IT IN THE REMEMBRANCE OF ME".

1 Like

Re: William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body by mvem(m): 12:20pm On Mar 22, 2021
Resurrection212:
I think Pope Francis did more evil than Biden.
what did he do?...because the Catholic church still remains one of the number 1 opposer of gay union and abortion
Re: William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body by dru23(m): 12:21pm On Mar 22, 2021
BabaIbo:

Confused atheist...

Poverty has clouded ur reasoning..... .. I was born a catholic .. Never will I go back to be a catholic again.....
Re: William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body by seedsower(m): 12:21pm On Mar 22, 2021
The above is incomplete clip

Please watch the full message.

see more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0LNt9b_kXI

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body by dru23(m): 12:22pm On Mar 22, 2021
blackpanda:

But he is not doing his job as a priest. A priest's job is not to act as judge and jury over who committed sin. Infact, priests dont have any power to choose who or who not to give communion. Because if we follow his logic, one day a liberal priest will also choose not to give conservatives any communion too. what then is the point of salvation

God bless you
Re: William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body by BobbieZion(m): 12:23pm On Mar 22, 2021
Adakintroy:

Biden present a sheep like humility but is dancing on the grave of innocent children. Yet he is the saint.

My brother the way,
Atheists,
Islamists and
Christian left wing democrats think is strange and mind boggling.

See the way they are attacking the Priest,the Church and Holy communion. Just to make their baseless stupid pointless statements.
So the priest should not talk while he was asked because his other fellow priests are into sodomy?

So should someone condone a particular sin because after all there are many sins?
That is foolishly irrational.

1 Like

Re: William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body by Akuruoulo(m): 12:23pm On Mar 22, 2021
Resurrection212:
I think Pope Francis did more evil than Biden.
KEEP ON CONDENMING URSELF. ON THE LAST DAY WE ALL WILL BE JUDGED
Re: William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body by costandi(m): 12:23pm On Mar 22, 2021
illicit:
In your myopic mind, if Joe Biden wan chop belle full, he go go church instead of restaurant.
Re: William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body by Akuruoulo(m): 12:24pm On Mar 22, 2021
sunshineV:
Attention seeking pastor
THATS NT A PASTOR BUT A REV FATHER
Re: William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body by dionma: 12:24pm On Mar 22, 2021
How can you claim to be a Catholic and not adhere to the teachings of the Catholic Church. Such hypocrisy and double speak.
Re: William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body by ogbonti: 12:25pm On Mar 22, 2021
Racoon:
Joe Biden is an off shot of the Obama regime.

He is an embodiment of the Obama regime - It was called the Obama/ Biden ticket!
Re: William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body by doxijaw: 12:26pm On Mar 22, 2021
Impressive and yet some people will call us backwards for standing with the truth.

Nice to see people waking up, the world looks really dark right now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Celestial Member Dancing Naira Marley 'Soapy' During Service / Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [see Photos] / Apostle Tomi Arayomi And His Wife Tahmar Arrested By DSS, Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.