Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,078 members, 7,811,020 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body (45164 Views)

Archbishop Bars Pelosi From Receiving Holy Communion Over Abortion Support / I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! / I Was Prevented From Receiving Holy Communion In Anglican Church Over Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body by NSK4U(m): 5:40pm On Mar 22, 2021
Resurrection212:
I think Pope Francis did more evil than Biden.

What evils are you talking about?

Stop thinking wrongly so you don't end up wrongly.
Re: William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body by linearity: 5:50pm On Mar 22, 2021
Adakintroy:

Moses support capital purnishment. So what's your point here. The soul that sinneth Shall die and wages of sin is death. And God will eventually throw all evil doers to fire. What does that make God?. Incapable of communing with men.?

Their are questions that borders on true moralities that you clearly avoiding. Killing people has strong justification.many who were killed were themselves murderers. It's is justified enough. They were not innocent.

Babies on the other hands are. They have not committed any act of sin to warrant death. You are not being honest here if you can.

No one is rightouse but there are basic moral truth that should be adhere to. Irrespective of you right or left.

Trump is no saint. Am quick to admitte But I have watch him closely and so are his accusers. He is better than them. That's my submission.

Let Hilary show her mails for starters.

Moses is not a Christian standard, Jesus is our standard....Moses also supported animal sacrifices, I guess it means we should also do the same.

Yes, the Bible said...the soul that sinneth shall die, where did Jesus commands us to carry out the punishment, even the woman caught in adultery and was ready to be stoned to death because of her sins, was spared by Jesus. He said, the only person justified to carry out that punishment is the person that has committed no sin, which means no one except God can kill the soul that sinneth.

Even Jesus himself instructed them to leave the weeds and the crops to flourish grow together until the harvest day, when the crops shall be harvested and put in the barn and weeds harvested and thrown into the file.

All lives is sacred young, middle, youth, adult, it does not matter. The Bible said, thou shall not kill period!
Re: William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body by linearity: 5:54pm On Mar 22, 2021
doxijaw:

Deductive reasoning, you can't lump religion with politics oga.

The pastor isn't trump.

As for the Bible, Jesus said he loves sinners who sin no more, he didn't say continue sinning.

You guys are clowns grin

Chapter and verse, where Jesus said he loves sinners who sin no more? I bet, there is no such quote from the Bible.

Yes, he said we should not continue in sins...but that does not age very well with our humility.

My point is, he should deny communion also to those who advocate for capital punishment.
Re: William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body by doxijaw: 5:57pm On Mar 22, 2021
linearity:

Moses is not a Christian standard, Jesus is our standard....Moses also supported animal sacrifices, I guess it means we should also do the same.

Yes, the Bible said...the soul that sinneth shall die, where did Jesus commands us to carry out the punishment, even the woman caught in adultery and was ready to be stoned to death because of her sins, was spared by Jesus. He said, the only person justified to carry out that punishment is the person that has committed no sin, which means no one except God can kill the soul that sinneth.

Even Jesus himself instructed them to leave the weeds and the crops to flourish grow together until the harvest day, when the crops shall be harvested and put in the barn and weeds harvested and thrown into the file.

All lives is sacred young, middle, youth, adult, it does not matter. The Bible said, thou shall not kill period!

Love how all you Christians r defending your faith.

Let me contribute to your stance on what Jesus said about sinner's with the quote.

“Jesus stood up again and said to the woman, “Where are your accusers? Didn’t even one of them condemn you?”

“No, Lord,” she said.

And Jesus said, “Neither do I. Go and sin no more.”

So if anyone is deliberately evil , deviant and unrepentant, it's safe to say they're agent's of satan grin.
Re: William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body by doxijaw: 5:59pm On Mar 22, 2021
linearity:

Chapter and verse, where Jesus said he loves sinners who sin no more? I bet, there is no such quote from the Bible.

Yes, he said we should not continue in sins...but that does not age very well with our humility.

My point is, he should deny communion also to those who advocate for capital punishment.

Re: William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body by sanpipita(m): 6:04pm On Mar 22, 2021
Adakintroy:

You don't even know how to present language from deep thoughts.

What you were trying to say was if you lift Christ up..Christ himself will cause men to lift you high( votes).

That's what you were trying to say before you got lost in politics.

Trump is not a politician, p
Or a business man or an entertainer. He is just a man.

Much hardwork, little cunning, little honesty, little truth, little lies.

a man.

Very dump but also very smart in reverse. It's all you quasi educated dumb fuccks that lack common sense intelligence to measure a man accurately

Lol all this bend to left, bend to right so you won't call a spade a spade, any Christian that think Trump exalts God shouldn't be taken seriously.

Even before politics Trump was a dirty crook and everything Bible warned against.
Re: William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body by linearity: 6:05pm On Mar 22, 2021
doxijaw:

There you go

“Jesus stood up again and said to the woman, “Where are your accusers? Didn’t even one of them condemn you?”

“No, Lord,” she said.

And Jesus said, “Neither do I. Go and sin no more.”

I won't pick an argument with you though grin, i can smell brainwashed from miles away.

So, where in that verse did Jesus say...’He love those who sins no more’? Can you highlight it please?

You are substituting your own words for what the Bible did not say, Jesus only said go and sin no more.

You are the one brain washed, having substituted man made up morality for that of God.
Re: William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body by doxijaw: 6:10pm On Mar 22, 2021
linearity:

So, where in that verse did Jesus say...’He love those who sins no more’? Can you highlight it please?

You are substituting your own words for what the Bible did not say, Jesus only said go and sin no more.

You are the one brain washed, having substituted man made up morality for that of God.

Sorry I drifted a bit, that comment was not meant for you.

I'll get back to you with the verse.

I'm actually trying to give support to your argument, but i haven't read the previous comments, so gaps in my understanding of where the argument has shifted to.

My views are more complex but I can't type long epistles, cause i would have to delve deeper into some aspects of Christianity and history.
Re: William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body by linearity: 6:17pm On Mar 22, 2021
doxijaw:

Sorry I drifted a bit, that comment was not meant for you.

I'll get back to you with the verse.

I'm actually trying to give support to your argument, but i haven't read the previous comments, so gaps in my understanding of where the argument has shifted to.

My views are more complex but I can't type long epistles, cause i would have to delve deeper into some aspects of Christianity and history.

Great!

Don’t get me wrong, I don’t support abortion and understands that, it involves innocent defend-less souls....

my point truly is, if you look at it purely from God’s anger and the Bible with no emotions, it is the same thing as capital punishment...the underlying act that the Bible forbids is killing of another human being.
Re: William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body by doxijaw: 6:19pm On Mar 22, 2021
linearity:

Got two instances.

John 5:1–15

John 8:3–11

Spare me of additional arguments, looks like the focus of the thread has moved beyond the actual incident.

The issue of Christianity, morality, history, religion, politics is not something I'd like to delve into right now.

Back to the actual incident, yeah the pastor is within his boundaries. Simple as.
Re: William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body by Digitalben(m): 6:36pm On Mar 22, 2021
Well, some people stand by their principle and we should respect them as so
Re: William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body by pedi(m): 6:42pm On Mar 22, 2021
illicit:
Communion wey no dey belleful person....
Na food?
Re: William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body by Adakintroy: 6:43pm On Mar 22, 2021
sanpipita:

Lol all this bend to left, bend to right so you won't call a spade a spade, any Christian that think Trump exalts God shouldn't be taken seriously.

Even before politics Trump was a dirty crook and everything Bible warned against.

There no one rightouse..not one. Clinton was in office getting head.

We turn the Catholic Church we see dirt and gay priest.
Here in Nigeria even oyedepo have had his critics. Am sure the pop has critics.

You my friend is an asshole in some ways am sure.

You will be an idiot to think we his supporters don't know he lies a lot. But compared to cringy Hilary or any politicains, we go with him. He is a man I repeat.

that's why he has cult like followers. Cult of ordinary men. He is not using anyone. He see like men. Thinks like men. Honors Christ like a man even though he may not believe deep like anyone of us. He is lousy politician. But so would any of us if we are honest. Cus we all condemned the politicains..they are full of shiiittt. Only few honest ones remains. So you can understand why we see him as a breath of fresh air.

Did I tell you he said let's drink bleach to cure corona. I laugh because is sound like something I would have thought of. Any thing to get rid of those bloody pest.

Laugh at it all you want but big men think very small. Some of the best ideals have come from ordinary things. But the economy was strong. Imagine of there were no corona to break his stride.

Too much talking

Let the perfect Hilary show you her mail.
Re: William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body by kelly72: 7:24pm On Mar 22, 2021
Resurrection212:
I think Pope Francis did more evil than Biden.

How, abeg
Re: William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body by DedeNkem: 8:02pm On Mar 22, 2021
Why didn't he tell Trump (the worst U S. President ever) this?
Politics and religion don't mix well.
Re: William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body by fowlyansh181(m): 8:10pm On Mar 22, 2021
Akuruoulo:
AND UR NATIVE "CHI" IS A DEFEATED WINP
all are thrash
Re: William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body by DedeNkem: 8:14pm On Mar 22, 2021
Digitalben:
Well, some people stand by their principle and we should respect them as so

The m*oron sees Trump as good person
Re: William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body by Akuruoulo(m): 8:41pm On Mar 22, 2021
doxijaw:

God bless you brother and will continue to strengthen you.

Thanks for sharing your story, sometimes it's the hard lessons in life that makes us appreciate how ordinary we are without faith.

They call themselves Christians but subscribe to anti Christian values or twist it to validate an agenda.

YES BRO. GOD IS TOO FAITHFUL TO FAIL
Re: William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body by winner37(m): 9:29pm On Mar 22, 2021
so what he is trying to say is that all the people eating communion every Sunday are more righteous than Biden and they are all without sin ?

Biden pls go and buy the most expensive win with biscuits drink and eat the with your people who share the same believe with you that is communion .
Re: William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body by rinzaugustine: 10:31pm On Mar 22, 2021
Stupid man turned the catholic dogma upside down.If it were under pope John Paul he would have been derobed as a priest.He thinks Democratic Party is a religious organization and not a political party
Re: William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body by sanpipita(m): 11:04pm On Mar 22, 2021
Adakintroy:

There no one rightouse..not one. Clinton was in office getting head.

We turn the Catholic Church we see dirt and gay priest.
Here in Nigeria even oyedepo have had his critics. Am sure the pop has critics.

You my friend is an asshole in some ways am sure.

You will be an idiot to think we his supporters don't know he lies a lot. But compared to cringy Hilary or any politicains, we go with him. He is a man I repeat.

that's why he has cult like followers. Cult of ordinary men. He is not using anyone. He see like men. Thinks like men. Honors Christ like a man even though he may not believe deep like anyone of us. He is lousy politician. But so would any of us if we are honest. Cus we all condemned the politicains..they are full of shiiittt. Only few honest ones remains. So you can understand why we see him as a breath of fresh air.

Did I tell you he said let's drink bleach to cure corona. I laugh because is sound like something I would have thought of. Any thing to get rid of those bloody pest.

Laugh at it all you want but big men think very small. Some of the best ideals have come from ordinary things. But the economy was strong. Imagine of there were no corona to break his stride.

Too much talking

Let the perfect Hilary show you her mail.

So why is standards different for Trump, how can you agree Trump is despicable yet say he honors God.

He honors God with lies or what? this is hilarious
Re: William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body by Adakintroy: 3:13am On Mar 23, 2021
sanpipita:

So why is standards different for Trump, how can you agree Trump is despicable yet say he honors God.

He honors God with lies or what? this is hilarious

From the gate out trump was not the attacker. It was the self rightouse people that felt he was not good enough to run for public office.

People like you and Hilary. You were the self anointed alpha pure good humans that could not show the content of their mails.

Trump I know is an asshole but you that say you are not. Well show your mails. What is there to hide.
Re: William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body by koolkay01(m): 7:40am On Mar 23, 2021
truth4ull:
"Over my dead body" Catholic priest says he'll never give US President, Joe Biden, Holy Communion unless he repents.

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9drJJCZVEOw

The priest condemned Catholics who are pro abortion. He also said Biden "is opposed to all of the basic moral principles that are proclaimed by the Roman Catholic Church", therefore, he will not give Biden Communion if he attends his Church.

"Joe Biden is welcome to come to Mass here; his ideas are not welcome," Rev. Fr. William Kosco said.

Can someone tell him 80% of their fathers are gay

1 Like

Re: William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body by sanpipita(m): 7:41am On Mar 23, 2021
Adakintroy:

From the gate out trump was not the attacker. It was the self rightouse people that felt he was not good enough to run for public office.

People like you and Hilary. You were the self anointed alpha pure good humans that could not show the content of their mails.

Trump I know is an asshole but you that say you are not. Well show your mails. What is there to hide.

Atleast Hillary can show her tax returns but Trump can't cheesy
Re: William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body by Adakintroy: 8:06am On Mar 23, 2021
sanpipita:

Atleast Hillary can show her tax returns but Trump can't cheesy

Maybe if you had seen her emails you would know she has been bleeding her country from the left flank. Compared to tax returns that would have been child's play.

Crooked Hilary is a name she perhaps earned.
Re: William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body by BabaIbo: 1:29pm On Mar 23, 2021
dru23:

Poverty has clouded ur reasoning..... .. I was born a catholic .. Never will I go back to be a catholic again.....

It is only a poor broke ass human like you that refer to another person he doesn't not know as a a poor person.

Take your frustrated life out of my mention, who care if you're there or not.
It's not as if you had any impact while you're a member.

Gethefuckoutofhia.
Re: William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body by dru23(m): 1:39pm On Mar 23, 2021
BabaIbo:

It is only a poor broke ass human like you that refer to another person he doesn't not know as a a poor person.

Take your frustrated life out of my mention, who care if you're there or not.
It's not as if you had any impact while you're a member.

Gethefuckoutofhia.

Re: William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body by BabaIbo: 2:10pm On Mar 23, 2021
Re: William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body by blackpanda: 9:00pm On Mar 23, 2021
Akuruoulo:
WHAT HAPPENED TO JUDAS AFTER EATING THE LIVING BREAD ? HE HAS SIN IN HIS MIND, YET HE GAT THE GUTS TO EAT THE BODY OF THE LIVING WATER. AS A CATHOLIC U KNW THE DOCTRINE, SOO NO ONE FORCED U TO BECUM A CATHELIC IF U CNT KEEP THE DOCTRINE... THE REV DIDN'T CONDEMN ME BT HE ADHERED TO THE DOCTRINE THAT SAYS U NEED TO BE CLEAN BE4 THE HOLY GHOST DWELLS IN U. HOLY COMMUNION IS FOR THE HOLIES, BT U CN STILL EAT IT IN SIN FOR U OWN CURSE. OK ?

U have said nothing.
Re: William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body by Akuruoulo(m): 10:44pm On Mar 23, 2021
blackpanda:

U have said nothing.
U UNDERSTANDS NOTHING

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Celestial Member Dancing Naira Marley 'Soapy' During Service / Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [see Photos] / Apostle Tomi Arayomi And His Wife Tahmar Arrested By DSS, Released

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.