Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,399 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body (45172 Views)

Archbishop Bars Pelosi From Receiving Holy Communion Over Abortion Support / I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! / I Was Prevented From Receiving Holy Communion In Anglican Church Over Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body by Akuruoulo(m): 12:26pm On Mar 22, 2021
LifeOfTrigga:

Exactly! Besides if you notice well bro you did see the priest looks like a racist!
WHAT DO U UNDERSTAND BY ONE BEEN A RACIST ?

1 Like

Re: William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body by Akuruoulo(m): 12:28pm On Mar 22, 2021
Queenlovely:
What would make Biden take your adulterated communion
U CAN CREATE UR OWN BISQUIT AND GIVE IT TO BIDEN
Re: William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body by Akuruoulo(m): 12:30pm On Mar 22, 2021
Buliwyf:
Nonsense talk as always.

Has his communion stopped Catholic priests from preying on young boys? Abegi. Religion will never make sense.

He is talking as if those not taking the communion are suffering because of it. LOL. Father just want to be noticed.

It's funny how people will flout all the other commandments in the bible but take abortion as the ultimate sin. This people don't see any wrong in wars and murders in other lands. They don't see any wrong in having so many poor and homeless people around them while acquiring inordinate riches at the expense of those poor people. They lie routinely and will gladly bear false witness and commitment adultery and fornication. But they will take the moral high ground to dictate what women should do to themselves.

Religion: the last hope of morons.
U HAVE MOUTH TO SPEAK, BT ITS BETTER U USES IT WISELY
Re: William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body by salem1996: 12:31pm On Mar 22, 2021
Sabadon:
in other words the communion is not FOR-BIDEN grin

Hahhaha y are u like this??

1 Like

Re: William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body by OBALOLA55(m): 12:32pm On Mar 22, 2021
Resurrection212:
I think Pope Francis did more evil than Biden.
I AGREE WITH YOU ON THIS cool
Re: William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body by Akuruoulo(m): 12:34pm On Mar 22, 2021
wwwihy:
The same Catholic priests are commiting sodomy with boys
SAMEWAY ISLAMS ACCUSED CHRIST OF BEEN A GAY; RIGHT ? EVERY1 IS EVIL, AND U DNT PROUDLY COMMAND EVIL THEN STILL WANT TO TAKE THE COMMUNION. U CN HIDE UR EVIL , AND CUM TAKE THE COMMUNION( THATS UR OWN CUP OF CURSE )

1 Like

Re: William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body by Akuruoulo(m): 12:36pm On Mar 22, 2021
IpobAntidote:
Rubbish trash ritual communion, who give a flying FVCK.
BECUS UR CHURCH DOESN'T HAVE REGARDS FOR IT DOESN'T MAKE IT TRASH. IN ROMAN CATHOLIC I AM BORN, AND IN CATHOLIC I WILL GO. EAT UR BISQUIT IN PEACE

1 Like

Re: William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body by oxiide22(m): 12:38pm On Mar 22, 2021
Rugaria:
He's totally correct! As an ex seminarian, I'm aware that there are strong theological teachings against abortion, same sex relations and these liberal attempts at 'liberalizing and normalizing promiscuity"... It's what priests spends ages to learn, to oppose , to stamp out and to eradicate. These are evils that one Joe Biden carries on his funny skull like gala. The way he's going, it's starting to look like his presidency revolves almost totally on these issues... For all his good natured politics and policies towards minorities and on immigration and foreign relations with developing countries, his liberal views on issues like abortion and same sex are simply terrifying..

Every real practicing catholic is supposed to be overwhelmingly scandalized. Since Biden is a catholic and touts this Irish heritage of his quite proudly, he should atleast respect these values as a very prominent public officer. Where he glaringly fails or become quite irritatingly audacious in propagating weird beliefs, the much a humble priest can do is to ensure that he's dutifully starved of the holy communion, untill he starts yelling like an ewe... You can't be a member of a group, while at the same time working hard to torpedo all the group stands for.. That's some exotic politics right there..
This is not personal... The priest is doing his job as a catholic priest.
shut up! Catholic is church of gays
Re: William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body by Nobody: 12:39pm On Mar 22, 2021
Finally. A priest with principles.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body by ceaser500: 12:39pm On Mar 22, 2021
LifeOfTrigga:

Exactly! Besides if you notice well bro you did see the priest looks like a racist!
So racism has a look? ���
Re: William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body by Akuruoulo(m): 12:40pm On Mar 22, 2021
2shaw:
Abegi, communion dey give six packs,abi na gold dem take dey use prepare am. Abegi. Catholic na Church,abegi. Idols and hail Mary,Catholic nor like Jesus,na Mary be their God. Abegi
U ARE BORN A FOOL, AND U WILL DIE A FOOL. ANYTIME U HONOUR UR PARENTS THAT DAY UR LIVE WILL GET TAKEN. SHOW ME 1 PROVE THAT CATHOLICS WORSHIP MARY. A USELESS HYPOCRITE LIKE U HAIL AN ORDINARY HUMAN BEING IN THE NAME OF FINDING A FAVOUR. U ARE A FOOL FOR EVER
Re: William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body by Akuruoulo(m): 12:41pm On Mar 22, 2021
lereinter:

That means Biden can't get it elsewhere
HE CAN
Re: William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body by oxiide22(m): 12:41pm On Mar 22, 2021
Christianity and immortality are inserapable
Re: William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body by witworth(m): 12:42pm On Mar 22, 2021
When Irrelevancy joins with irrational, its becomes irritating.
Unless This priest is just a comedian
Re: William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body by LordReed(m): 12:43pm On Mar 22, 2021
adelekeolu:
NA THEM BE THIS: TEAM GAYS

Na dem be dis, Team Stupid.

1 Like

Re: William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body by Akuruoulo(m): 12:44pm On Mar 22, 2021
Sleekfingers:

Who una useless communion help? Abortions , LGBTQ are here to stay....if this slowpoke does not like it. He should go and drink risin

Go and give ur brainless followers......

Naso some hungry nigerians go dey collect communion like Agege bread......
U CAN GO DIE OF PAIN. CATHELICS DNT SUPPORT WHAT THEY DISLIKE. UR HYPOCRISY CHURCH CN ADOPT HIM

1 Like

Re: William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body by Debra911(f): 12:44pm On Mar 22, 2021
Rugaria:
He's totally correct! As an ex seminarian, I'm aware that there are strong theological teachings against abortion, same sex relations and these liberal attempts at 'liberalizing and normalizing promiscuity"... It's what priests spends ages to learn, to oppose , to stamp out and to eradicate. These are evils that one Joe Biden carries on his funny skull like gala. The way he's going, it's starting to look like his presidency revolves almost totally on these issues... For all his good natured politics and policies towards minorities and on immigration and foreign relations with developing countries, his liberal views on issues like abortion and same sex are simply terrifying..

Every real practicing catholic is supposed to be overwhelmingly scandalized. Since Biden is a catholic and touts this Irish heritage of his quite proudly, he should atleast respect these values as a very prominent public officer. Where he glaringly fails or become quite irritatingly audacious in propagating weird beliefs, the much a humble priest can do is to ensure that he's dutifully starved of the holy communion, untill he starts yelling like an ewe... You can't be a member of a group, while at the same time working hard to torpedo all the group stands for.. That's some exotic politics right there..
This is not personal... The priest is doing his job as a catholic priest.

You're making lots of sense.

2 Likes

Re: William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body by doxijaw: 12:45pm On Mar 22, 2021
Buliwyf:
Nonsense talk as always.

Has his communion stopped Catholic priests from preying on young boys? Abegi. Religion will never make sense.

He is talking as if those not taking the communion are suffering because of it. LOL. Father just want to be noticed.

It's funny how people will flout all the other commandments in the bible but take abortion as the ultimate sin. This people don't see any wrong in wars and murders in other lands. They don't see any wrong in having so many poor and homeless people around them while acquiring inordinate riches at the expense of those poor people. They lie routinely and will gladly bear false witness and commitment adultery and fornication. But they will take the moral high ground to dictate what women should do to themselves.

Religion: the last hope of morons.

This argument is tired and makes no sense.
Re: William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body by Lovelyn451(f): 12:47pm On Mar 22, 2021
illicit:
Communion wey no dey belleful person....
carry pot come make them dish your own
Re: William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body by Akuruoulo(m): 12:51pm On Mar 22, 2021
Sleekfingers:

he is frowning against abortion.....but not talking about about his fellow catholic priests , WEY DEY SCATTER YOUNG BOYS YANSH.....yeye dey smell
THIS UR I.Q IS THE LOWEST. REVREND FATHERS HAVE BEEN GOING AGAINST GAY MARRIAGE SINCE THE BEGINING OF RC. REV FATHERS A HUMANS, AND ANY PRIEST CAUGHT MUST BE STOPPED FROM DOING A MISSIONARY WORK AS A FATHER. HAVE U CAUGHT ANYONE OF THEM , AND NT REPORT THE CASE ? PEOPLE LIKE U ARE EXACTLY AS THE ELDERS WHO ACCUSED SUSAN THE WIFE OF JOACHIM OF ADULTERY OUT OF WICKEDNESS IN THE BOOK OF DANIEL. U ARE A VERY WICKD BEING FOR TALKING TRASH
Re: William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body by Akuruoulo(m): 12:54pm On Mar 22, 2021
Echara:

Correct!

Abortion is wrong. So also are fornication and adultery. But in Catholic, fornication and adultery are welcome.
FOR LAYING A FALSE ALLEGATION ON THE CATHOLICS, SO WILL GOD CONDEM YOU. UR CHURCH MIGHT BE THE ONES WHO LOVE EVIL , AND NT THE ROMAN CATHELIC CHURCHS.
Re: William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body by Akuruoulo(m): 12:55pm On Mar 22, 2021
Confirmedzombie:
This is arrant nonsense from the priest. I suspect Trump have bribed him.

I urge Biden to shut down the church immediately for practising hate.

We the good people of America condemn this priest. We condemn him, we condemn him.
DON'T DIE OF HATE
Re: William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body by lexy2014: 12:56pm On Mar 22, 2021
Resurrection212:
I think Pope Francis did more evil than Biden.

In what way?
Re: William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body by lexy2014: 12:57pm On Mar 22, 2021
Confirmedzombie:
This is arrant nonsense from the priest. I suspect Trump have bribed him.

I urge Biden to shut down the church immediately for practising hate.

We the good people of America condemn this priest. We condemn him, we condemn him.

D priest is loyal to d moral code of d religion which he serves not Trump or Biden
Re: William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body by Sleekfingers: 12:57pm On Mar 22, 2021
Akuruoulo:
U CAN GO DIE OF PAIN. CATHELICS DNT SUPPORT WHAT THEY DISLIKE. UR HYPOCRISY CHURCH CN ADOPT HIM

oga i am not xtian or a bleeding muslim...i spit on thes two bainwashed religions

..i speak to the almightly OLORUN........and i strongly respect our gods ( Esu, sango, ogun, olokun is a marine goddess, osun, oya, aje etc
Re: William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 22, 2021
November1857:
It is ment to Belle full Spiritual body, not carnal body !
Nairaland is full of ignorant people and those who had refused to seek for knowledge from God and those who had refused to study the word of God and this dude you gave this reply is one of them. They will prefer to spit nonsense from their mouth knowing nothing about Holy Communion than rather asking what is Holy communion before spitting trash.
Re: William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body by Akuruoulo(m): 1:00pm On Mar 22, 2021
sanpipita:

Same Catholic church will protect abusers and rapists priests when will they stamp that out?
CHILD OF HATE. NAME ONE PRIESTS THAT WAS PROTECT , AND TENDER US A PROOF. IF U DO SO, I WILL GIVE U LIST OF FATHERS WHO WERE OUTCASTED FROM THE ROLE OF BEEN A PRIEST
Re: William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body by preciousmetals: 1:00pm On Mar 22, 2021
Gay spotted
LifeOfTrigga:

Re: William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body by Akuruoulo(m): 1:03pm On Mar 22, 2021
Sleekfingers:

oga i am not xtian or a bleeding muslim...i spit on thes two bainwashed religions

..i speak to the almightly OLORUN........and i strongly respect our gods ( Esu, sango, ogun, olokun is a marine goddess, osun, oya, aje etc

U CN ALSO ADOPT HIM TO GO WORSHIP THOSE THINGS THAT ON DO THEY WRONG THIS. U ARE THE BRAINWASHED BEING HERE
Re: William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body by Walkee: 1:03pm On Mar 22, 2021
Strong man. Real Christian
Re: William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body by Finemanas(m): 1:03pm On Mar 22, 2021
Even God himself do not judge until the end of days, so why should we ?
Re: William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body by BanevsJoker(m): 1:04pm On Mar 22, 2021
LifeOfTrigga:

How do racists look? And is Joe Biden now black? Stop publicizing ignorance please.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [see Photos] / Apostle Tomi Arayomi And His Wife Tahmar Arrested By DSS, Released / Sexual Immorality Is Forbidden I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.