Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,244 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

President Buhari Receives Dimeji Bankole And Gbenga Daniels At Aso Rock Villa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Receives Dimeji Bankole And Gbenga Daniels At Aso Rock Villa (48656 Views)

Pastor Oyakhilome, Peter Obi, Gbenga Daniels Visit Obasanjo On His 87th Birthday / Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures / Buruji Kashamu Hugs Gbenga Daniels After Their Peace Meeting In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Receives Dimeji Bankole And Gbenga Daniels At Aso Rock Villa by Funmitee: 4:53pm On Mar 22, 2021
TINUBU has loose this game,bubu has betrayed jagaban.sorting for whom to use for 2023.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Receives Dimeji Bankole And Gbenga Daniels At Aso Rock Villa by Pele10: 4:53pm On Mar 22, 2021
Power thirsty poli-thives-shan that don't have focus and purpose,always rotating to were the national treasury is.
Re: President Buhari Receives Dimeji Bankole And Gbenga Daniels At Aso Rock Villa by DamnnNiggarr: 4:53pm On Mar 22, 2021
shocked

Dimeji Bankole that year...
With singlet and boxer.

If you know you know.
Re: President Buhari Receives Dimeji Bankole And Gbenga Daniels At Aso Rock Villa by Vaughanlanrewaj: 4:53pm On Mar 22, 2021
2023 things
Re: President Buhari Receives Dimeji Bankole And Gbenga Daniels At Aso Rock Villa by cutievik: 4:54pm On Mar 22, 2021
Who would tell this man the truth.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Receives Dimeji Bankole And Gbenga Daniels At Aso Rock Villa by mayormick(m): 4:54pm On Mar 22, 2021
Hmm.....me I am just afraid for my state Ogun, when person dey complain of the governor not performing yet naso oppositions just dey join APC go. Hope they won't make the state one party state like this? Abeg come 2023, where person wan turn to

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Receives Dimeji Bankole And Gbenga Daniels At Aso Rock Villa by Pele10: 4:54pm On Mar 22, 2021
Aj
Re: President Buhari Receives Dimeji Bankole And Gbenga Daniels At Aso Rock Villa by Kobicove(m): 4:55pm On Mar 22, 2021
Have they gone to finalise their defection? undecided
Re: President Buhari Receives Dimeji Bankole And Gbenga Daniels At Aso Rock Villa by naptu2: 4:55pm On Mar 22, 2021
Unigrad:
They are still wearing facemasks after vaccination?

You are meant to wear your facemasks, even after vaccination.

The vaccines do not prevent you from getting the virus. It prevents you from getting sick. You can still infect others with the virus after being vaccinated.

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Receives Dimeji Bankole And Gbenga Daniels At Aso Rock Villa by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 22, 2021
See them, Bats. two face!!
Re: President Buhari Receives Dimeji Bankole And Gbenga Daniels At Aso Rock Villa by israelmao(m): 4:58pm On Mar 22, 2021
Bankole may another APC presidential hopeful joker from the SW.
Re: President Buhari Receives Dimeji Bankole And Gbenga Daniels At Aso Rock Villa by realstars: 4:58pm On Mar 22, 2021
Joining The Faild People In A Faild Party.
Re: President Buhari Receives Dimeji Bankole And Gbenga Daniels At Aso Rock Villa by Futuragetty: 4:59pm On Mar 22, 2021
Kai! Money is good.
See how their leg fine for Slippers grin
Re: President Buhari Receives Dimeji Bankole And Gbenga Daniels At Aso Rock Villa by Holkie816: 5:01pm On Mar 22, 2021
[url=/hqbrpe]

Do you know you can make up to N10,000 profit on your capital daily from digital investment platform ?

Permit me to introduce you to a platform that makes it’s totally easy and stress free ....

With minimum of N9,000, You can join today and enjoy returns up to 4% credited directly to your bank account daily for 20 days ( weekends included ). You get to focus on your day to day activities and also earn good money on the side.

E.g N50,000 makes you about N2000 profit daily for 20days.

REGISTER NOW

[url=/hqbrpe] WEBSITE: W W W . T W I X . C L U B [/url]
Re: President Buhari Receives Dimeji Bankole And Gbenga Daniels At Aso Rock Villa by CaptainAyub: 5:01pm On Mar 22, 2021
Simplyleo:
2023 things.

BAT, the master strategist working his way through while shildren of 8, anger and frustration scream and grunt on social media. grin
Strategist of fulani killings in Yoruba land.
Mumuni
Re: President Buhari Receives Dimeji Bankole And Gbenga Daniels At Aso Rock Villa by Ikinternational: 5:01pm On Mar 22, 2021
Bankole and his cohorts once offered a big man from my village 1billion for his newly built house in Abuja. Roughly around 2012. The businessman's wife was already in love with the house. So the offer was rejected.

1000% true story. My hand on the Bible

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Receives Dimeji Bankole And Gbenga Daniels At Aso Rock Villa by MufasaLion: 5:02pm On Mar 22, 2021
Funmitee:
TINUBU has loose this game,bubu has betrayed jagaban.sorting for whom to use for 2023.

LMAO... Jagaban has been sidelined since. I'm surprised you're just knowing.
Re: President Buhari Receives Dimeji Bankole And Gbenga Daniels At Aso Rock Villa by TreasureJunky: 5:03pm On Mar 22, 2021
Trust Yoruba people at your peril
Re: President Buhari Receives Dimeji Bankole And Gbenga Daniels At Aso Rock Villa by Oyiboman69: 5:04pm On Mar 22, 2021
fait10:
Buhari is the best president ever. On behalf of all Nairalanders we all love buhari

Re: President Buhari Receives Dimeji Bankole And Gbenga Daniels At Aso Rock Villa by Srinivasa: 5:05pm On Mar 22, 2021
KEVIN HART SUPRISES DAUGHTER WIYH $85K MERCEDES-BENZ ON HER 16TH BIRTHDAY.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OY8l4DvWY4E
Re: President Buhari Receives Dimeji Bankole And Gbenga Daniels At Aso Rock Villa by emmnprince(m): 5:06pm On Mar 22, 2021
So these two men are still in Nigeria!

When politicians visit a senior, there’s a political reason behind it.
Re: President Buhari Receives Dimeji Bankole And Gbenga Daniels At Aso Rock Villa by ovie8200: 5:07pm On Mar 22, 2021
Stupid man....all he knows he receives and receives. Dumb ass.
Re: President Buhari Receives Dimeji Bankole And Gbenga Daniels At Aso Rock Villa by Simplyleo: 5:07pm On Mar 22, 2021
post=100111742:

Hmmmmmm, this is deep!

Meanwhile,
Guess who visited our Darling Daddy last week?
The Shape of his head has given him away already,
Dat head, na ONE IN THE COUNTRY! cool
Another head laidat issa counterfeit.

Na dem dey rush Baba cheesy wink cheesy
God bless you and yours for this great reminder.

I throway salute

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Receives Dimeji Bankole And Gbenga Daniels At Aso Rock Villa by Kennitrust(m): 5:08pm On Mar 22, 2021
fait10:
Buhari is the best president ever. On behalf of all Nairalanders we all love buhari
eeedioooot weedsmoker
Re: President Buhari Receives Dimeji Bankole And Gbenga Daniels At Aso Rock Villa by Trutherme: 5:08pm On Mar 22, 2021
shocked
Re: President Buhari Receives Dimeji Bankole And Gbenga Daniels At Aso Rock Villa by Trutherme: 5:09pm On Mar 22, 2021
fait10:

You won't make this statement if you take your medication regularly as prescribed.
So, stop skipping your medication please cheesy undecided

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Receives Dimeji Bankole And Gbenga Daniels At Aso Rock Villa by Iykenuwa(m): 5:10pm On Mar 22, 2021
I smell betrayal.
Re: President Buhari Receives Dimeji Bankole And Gbenga Daniels At Aso Rock Villa by Duplexxx: 5:11pm On Mar 22, 2021
The meeting is how they will sell Nigeria to China

Make una start learning Chinese o
Re: President Buhari Receives Dimeji Bankole And Gbenga Daniels At Aso Rock Villa by humberjade: 5:11pm On Mar 22, 2021
mayormick:
Hmm.....me I am just afraid for my state Ogun, when person dey complain of the governor not performing yet naso oppositions just dey join APC go. Hope they won't make the state one party state like this? Abeg come 2023, where person wan turn to

My brother, for your eyes, you think sey all these heavy weights wey dey APC today fit cohabit for long? Nah...everybody go find hin level when real politicking starts

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Receives Dimeji Bankole And Gbenga Daniels At Aso Rock Villa by Ashirioluwa: 5:11pm On Mar 22, 2021
Today they belong to APC, tomorrow PDP, next tomorrow they back to APC. Rate of carpet crossings is very high here in Nigeria.

Anyway I know why the rate is high? People are moving to where food is.
Re: President Buhari Receives Dimeji Bankole And Gbenga Daniels At Aso Rock Villa by Ay77(m): 5:12pm On Mar 22, 2021
Old thieves
Re: President Buhari Receives Dimeji Bankole And Gbenga Daniels At Aso Rock Villa by Habeyy(m): 5:13pm On Mar 22, 2021
Na onlybto dey receive up and down na him Sabi
If e no receive "shock" na "polithiefcian"

I pray Nigerians won't repeat this mistake again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: UK To Provide Consular Assistance To IPOB Leader / Exorbitant Estimated Electricity Billings! Post Your March Bills Here / Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.