Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,118 members, 7,828,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

What If A Girl You Don't Like Loves You And Stalks You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What If A Girl You Don't Like Loves You And Stalks You? (34214 Views)

Woman Stalks Bestie To SA To Catch Her Sleeping With Her Husband (pics/video) / My Ex Of 8months Still Stalks Me / Don't Have Sex With A Girl You Cannot Marry As Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What If A Girl You Don't Like Loves You And Stalks You? by JOACHINpedro: 10:10am On Mar 23, 2021
chatinent:

This girl in question isn't what you think. The only language she understands is craze.
Find something and learn from her. She must have something to offer aside pụssy by fire by force angry

2 Likes

Re: What If A Girl You Don't Like Loves You And Stalks You? by Cashsteady(m): 8:32pm On Mar 23, 2021
Bro Nigeria girls are cheap ASF... There is this girl that Loves looking at me anytime she sees me and sometimes even smile..I will just be like what the hell is wrong with this one and carry eyes away... So one day Sha this girl came to me and told me to my face that she likes me and wants us to be very close and if u see this girl she fine die almost all the guys for street don ask am she no gree to cut the story short I accepted to be her friend I no date am so just chop am and dump her when cultist guys were already threatening me.the girl cried and even felt sick for months but Las Las she dey alright I changed location and since then I never hear from am...Bro this is my advice if she carry.just Bleep am and use am catch cruise after u don chop wetin u wan chop dump her

1 Like

Re: What If A Girl You Don't Like Loves You And Stalks You? by Hahjascho(m): 8:43pm On Mar 23, 2021
In fact, experiencing one now.

Na my goals I still dey stalk.
Re: What If A Girl You Don't Like Loves You And Stalks You? by illicit(m): 8:45pm On Mar 23, 2021
Themainboy22:
Na why you come dey blow all this grammar, abi na so the thing serious? grin.

grin grin grin
Re: What If A Girl You Don't Like Loves You And Stalks You? by pulsa(m): 8:50pm On Mar 23, 2021
chatinent:

May sex not kill you.

Place your hands on your head and repeat it till Nepa commot light.
Dem no get light since last year sef grin
Re: What If A Girl You Don't Like Loves You And Stalks You? by drLammy(m): 8:51pm On Mar 23, 2021
Y'all see how an average man dey reject with consideration and diplomacy
Wait till the script is flipped and the case is reversed

Omoh....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If A Girl You Don't Like Loves You And Stalks You? by CzarChris(m): 8:55pm On Mar 23, 2021
chatinent:
Imagine yourself in this dilemma:

You kind of found yourself in an unpropitious situation. You traveled down to a certain place for sth personal only to stumble upon a lady who seemed cultured at first sight. She initiated a conversation, and also suggested you keep in touch on WhatsApp. You were waiting for your client.

At first, her benignancy made you feel she meant no harm -- there's no harm interacting with a nice person, you felt...even though you sensed a touch of pride and authority the way she spoke. She also walked with a bounce kind of.

Of late, the clock has refused to hit twelve. She has become your hunting shadow. You clearly told her you weren't single, neither were you interested in an affair nor can you offer anything more than a friend.

She wanted more. She proposed an alter ego, which you declined due to some craze she was already exhibiting. She's a rich spoilt brat.

She also suggested you lied to “whomever you are dating” she was your old-time bestie, which you also declined upfront.

You have tried almost everything polite without mincing words. There's no miscibility between you both. You have called her and spoken to her in camera, feigned anger, avoided her..but all your efforts seem to be to no avail.

How do you show this sort of person the nearest exit without being rude?
I've had this experience a few times, but the worst case was a girl back in my university days. Aswear this girl had the same resemblance with my village masquerade (I'm not exaggerating). This girl stalk me reach where I dey go gym that year. I was a polite young man back then, so all I did was to continue ghosting her(out of sight truly is out of mind or something like that).
So my advice to you on this is simple, avoid her at all cost, a few weeks or even months out of her sight/range with kill that obsession. The danger in fuckkking these kinds of girls that are completely obsessed is that no matter how clever or smart you are as a guy, she must find a way to get pregnant for you. So just avoid that, had a girl that literally asked me to impregnate her so she can have my child to remember me by, because she knew I'd never marry her. So guy use your head.

1 Like

Re: What If A Girl You Don't Like Loves You And Stalks You? by AbujaBest: 8:57pm On Mar 23, 2021
chatinent:

You kind of found yourself in an unpropitious situation. You traveled down to a certain place for sth personal only to stumble upon a lady who seemed cultured at first sight. She initiated a conversation, and also suggested you keep in touch on WhatsApp. You were waiting for your client.

At first, her benignancy made you feel she meant no harm -- there's no harm interacting with a nice person, you felt...even though you sensed a touch of pride and authority the way she spoke. She also walked with a bounce kind of.

Of late, the clock has refused to hit twelve. She has become your hunting shadow. You clearly told her you weren't single, neither were you interested in an affair nor can you offer anything more than a friend.

She wanted more. She proposed an alter ego, which you declined due to some craze she was already exhibiting. She's a rich spoilt brat.

She also suggested you lied to “whomever you are dating” she was your old-time bestie, which you also declined upfront.

You have tried almost everything polite without mincing words. There's no miscibility between you both. You have called her and spoken to her in camera, feigned anger, avoided her..but all your efforts seem to be to no avail.

The only reason you are not attracted to her is because she is not a witness. Stop typing nonsense
Re: What If A Girl You Don't Like Loves You And Stalks You? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 23, 2021
*yinmu**

1 Like

Re: What If A Girl You Don't Like Loves You And Stalks You? by Eastcoastboy(m): 9:03pm On Mar 23, 2021
chatinent:

You know what to do. Don't come here and disturb people. The block option on your phone is not working anymore ni? Block her if you really don't want her anymore.
Re: What If A Girl You Don't Like Loves You And Stalks You? by TinubuGoQuench(f): 9:06pm On Mar 23, 2021
ANOTHER FAKE STORY
Re: What If A Girl You Don't Like Loves You And Stalks You? by MrCuteAndLoaded: 9:10pm On Mar 23, 2021
chatinent:

You be mumu man! She be vigina person now! Just show her what you are made up of and she go japa after you don tire am with Kondo.

I sense an ultra simping attitude here. How r u so sure someone no go dey chop the kpetus of the 'normal' girl u will eventually end up with. Im.surprised you are declining a free lunch 'Egbe boi'

1 Like

Re: What If A Girl You Don't Like Loves You And Stalks You? by Dididrumz(m): 9:12pm On Mar 23, 2021
This is currently happening to me.

1 Like

Re: What If A Girl You Don't Like Loves You And Stalks You? by madukka(m): 9:13pm On Mar 23, 2021
see movie script

1 Like

Re: What If A Girl You Don't Like Loves You And Stalks You? by Finemanas(m): 9:13pm On Mar 23, 2021
[b][/b] this ur english sef
Re: What If A Girl You Don't Like Loves You And Stalks You? by Twelfthman: 9:20pm On Mar 23, 2021
Well take your time, keep her and your girlfriend close cus in this life we can never say never. People can't pretend for long. You will see things for yourself

2 Likes

Re: What If A Girl You Don't Like Loves You And Stalks You? by Parpasawa(m): 9:23pm On Mar 23, 2021
NICE WRITE UP SHA
Re: What If A Girl You Don't Like Loves You And Stalks You? by Tareq1105: 9:32pm On Mar 23, 2021
My friend, there's nothing she can do if the guy is seriously not interested in her.

You can stop calling or picking her calls.

The Bible says we should flew away from the devices or temptation of the devil.

chatinent:

1 Like

Re: What If A Girl You Don't Like Loves You And Stalks You? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 23, 2021
Yemike:
Invite your girlfriend over and introduce her to your gf as "babe meet Lola the girl i told you, the one who have a crush on me".
Lola, meet my queen Oluwaseun.

Besides, there's nothing wrong in having xtra puna to...

My advice is don't chase her away you might come to need her help someday

Badt guy.

1 Like

Re: What If A Girl You Don't Like Loves You And Stalks You? by Kirkman: 9:37pm On Mar 23, 2021
AbujaBest:

The only reason you are not attracted to her is because she is not a witness. Stop typing nonsense
grin and there was a caught..

1 Like

Re: What If A Girl You Don't Like Loves You And Stalks You? by HacheNoire: 9:39pm On Mar 23, 2021
chatinent:

What's the name of the Nollywood movie?
Re: What If A Girl You Don't Like Loves You And Stalks You? by Thinkfree(m): 9:47pm On Mar 23, 2021
Xenry:
Where una dey see this kind of girls sef? sad

Well, If you're not ready for heartbreak, if you're not ready to block and unblock at least three times a day, if you're not ready to cry at least four times a day, please avoid relationship.....A wise is enough for a word, oh sorry, enough is a wise for the word. ~ Spending123
olodo! It is enough of the words for the wise or better still wise is enough for the word.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What If A Girl You Don't Like Loves You And Stalks You? by Nato008(m): 9:50pm On Mar 23, 2021
chachamore:
Go and hustle! Fake stories from NL boys again...... who
send this dreamer?
don't be unfortunate

1 Like

Re: What If A Girl You Don't Like Loves You And Stalks You? by lizychimamanda(f): 9:51pm On Mar 23, 2021
Keep ignoring her.. she will get tired and leave you alone. The truth is, girls hate it when you ignore them for too long.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If A Girl You Don't Like Loves You And Stalks You? by lecturer50(m): 9:53pm On Mar 23, 2021
Ynix:

May be you should give me her number so I can confirm and be sure grin grin grin

She may not even accept you.
That she is running after the other man does not mean she would accept you.
This is the mistake men make.
A lady might be very cheap to one man, throw herself at his feet, love him because of some reason only known to her.

Another man would not respect himself and allow her be.
He thinks she is cheap.
He would go to her and she would reject him.

That she is cheap to one man does not mean she is cheap to all men.

Most ladies have 2 sides.
She would be very cheap to Mr A but very difficult to Mr B.

That is why men must learn to respect themselves.

That you ask the op to give you her number shows how desperate you are.

Will exposing your desperation make a woman come to you or accept you?

Some statements are not necessary because it would not even guarantee you a woman.

If you know that saying "I need a girl friend" will not make a girl to come to you or accept you, but will rather make girls to run away thinking you are desperate,

why not just pretend as if you don't need any woman,at least that will give you some dignity.

Girls wants a man who already has a girlfriend or at least is not desperate.

A person who is always saying he needs a girlfriend is interpreted as a person who has problem that is why he is lonely.

That is why women don't need such a person.

So men must learn to respect themselves afterall saying that you need a girl or that you should be given a girl's number, that will not make you have a girl.

It only makes you look cheap and desperate and further disgraces the male gender.

Ask any man that comes to nairaland and says he needs a girlfriend and they will tell you.
No girl has ever contacted them.

Why can't men stop all this shame and also show women that they themselves are not cheap.

Like I said, coming online to disgrace ourselves does not make girls to accept us.

It even pushes girls away.

If we really want girls,we must learn to show them that we don't need them.

That is when girls would be desperate to get our attention.

So we can then get them.

But in our desperation,we are even driving them away

The wise is enough for a word

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If A Girl You Don't Like Loves You And Stalks You? by Xenry: 10:05pm On Mar 23, 2021
Thinkfree:
olodo! It is enough of the words for the wise or better still wise is enough for the word.
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What If A Girl You Don't Like Loves You And Stalks You? by noisy45(m): 10:07pm On Mar 23, 2021
Enjoy the puna while it last
Re: What If A Girl You Don't Like Loves You And Stalks You? by Ynix(m): 10:15pm On Mar 23, 2021
lecturer50:

She may not even accept you.
That she is running after the other man does not mean she would accept you.
This is the mistake men make.
A lady might be very cheap to one man, throw herself at his feet, love him because of some reason only known to her.

Another man would not respect himself and allow her be.
He thinks she is cheap.
He would go to her and she would reject him.

That she is cheap to one man does not mean she is cheap to all men.

Most ladies have 2 sides.
She would be very cheap to Mr A but very difficult to Mr B.

That is why men must learn to respect themselves.

That you ask the op to give you her number shows how desperate you are.

Will exposing your desperation make a woman come to you or accept you?

Some statements are not necessary because it would not even guarantee you a woman.

If you know that saying "I need a girl friend" will not make a girl to come to you or accept you, but will rather make girls to run away thinking you are desperate,

why not just pretend as if you don't need any woman,at least that will give you some dignity.

Girls wants a man who already has a girlfriend or at least is not desperate.

A person who is always saying he needs a girlfriend is interpreted as a person who has problem that is why he is lonely.

That is why women don't need such a person.

So men must learn to respect themselves afterall saying that you need a girl or that you should be given a girl's number, that will not make you have a girl.

It only makes you look cheap and desperate and further disgraces the male gender.

Ask any man that comes to nairaland and says he needs a girlfriend and they will tell you.
No girl has ever contacted them.

Why can't men stop all this shame and also show women that they themselves are not cheap.

Like I said, coming online to disgrace ourselves does not make girls to accept us.

It even pushes girls away.

If we really want girls,we must learn to show them that we don't need them.

That is when girls would be desperate to get our attention.

So we can then get them.

But in our desperation,we are even driving them away

The wise is enough for a word
have you seen how many of you fail exams and interviews, you only reason from one mirror and perspective. It is obvious you cannot comprehend my short typed sarcasm. At least you have preached your sermon and it is exactly the opposite of who I am
Re: What If A Girl You Don't Like Loves You And Stalks You? by Sirdan247(m): 10:23pm On Mar 23, 2021
Some river dey drown ooo. Mind the flow.... He said someone is a rich spoiled brat.. don't you get it. It's not always about sex.
Kirkman:
grin dude you are sooo boring; where did you keep your sense of adventure, the babe dey even give you suggestions chai!! Play nicely and just go with the flow..

2 Likes

Re: What If A Girl You Don't Like Loves You And Stalks You? by QueenVaji: 10:37pm On Mar 23, 2021
tit:
Give her doggy and she will run away

nawa o..

1 Like

Re: What If A Girl You Don't Like Loves You And Stalks You? by Erojepromise(f): 10:45pm On Mar 23, 2021
Cashsteady:
Bro Nigeria girls are cheap ASF... There is this girl that Loves looking at me anytime she sees me and sometimes even smile..I will just be like what the hell is wrong with this one and carry eyes away... So one day Sha this girl came to me and told me to my face that she likes me and wants us to be very close and if u see this girl she fine die almost all the guys for street don ask am she no gree to cut the story short I accepted to be her friend I no date am so just chop am and dump her when cultist guys were already threatening me.the girl cried and even felt sick for months but Las Las she dey alright I changed location and since then I never hear from am...Bro this is my advice if she carry.just Bleep am and use am catch cruise after u don chop wetin u wan chop dump her

such a liar..smh

1 Like

Re: What If A Girl You Don't Like Loves You And Stalks You? by nonhuman(m): 10:51pm On Mar 23, 2021
I have been having the issue over 3 years now, in fact she made me relocate to another state

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Travails Of Mature Single Men And Women. / Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! / Guys: 10 Proven Signs That Your Girlfriend Is Tired Of The Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.