Stats: 3,155,974 members, 7,828,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Help Needed; Is This A Sexual Transmitted Infection? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Needed; Is This A Sexual Transmitted Infection? (3348 Views)

Could This Be A Sexually Transmitted Infection? / Advise Needed; Is He Not Interested And Only Using Me For Resources Or Need Time / Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

Help Needed; Is This A Sexual Transmitted Infection? by Ifailed22: 10:47am On Jul 12, 2022
I greet you all.

I have this white patches on/around my testicles for some months now. Truth is, it happened to me before which a chemist told me that it was a s*xually transmitted infection which he treated it that time and everything went back to normal.

But this time when it started, i thought it was the effect of how i use klin detergent to bath for like four days and it may disappear itself. but it refuse to go, when it started spreading, i tried treating the infection from that same chemist but nothing worked, i also tried other options including herbs but nothing seems to help the condition.

Now whenever i scratch it, my skin will be peeling off(not painful tho) and it's still spreading to a point that the hair on my private part is disappearing. i met a doctor yesterday and he told me i must do some tests. the problem is i don't have money on me.

i'm pleading for help to enable me cure this, i will provide pictures of my condition if necessary and i can also visit anywhere to cure this

Pls help
Re: Help Needed; Is This A Sexual Transmitted Infection? by Jeon(m): 10:48am On Jul 12, 2022
No it's not.

Re: Help Needed; Is This A Sexual Transmitted Infection? by Ifailed22: 10:51am On Jul 12, 2022
Jeon:
No it's not.
Pls can you explain more?
Re: Help Needed; Is This A Sexual Transmitted Infection? by TotoGame(m): 10:51am On Jul 12, 2022
No normal human uses a very toxic detergent like Klin to bath

You need help!

Re: Help Needed; Is This A Sexual Transmitted Infection? by Ifailed22: 10:56am On Jul 12, 2022
TotoGame:
No normal human uses a very toxic detergent like Klin to bath

You need help!
i did not choose to use sir. And yes i need help, that is why i post this here.

Are you saying the detergent can cause what is happening?
Re: Help Needed; Is This A Sexual Transmitted Infection? by smatt1711: 10:58am On Jul 12, 2022
Using detergent to bath: what candidate are you supporting in this election, let us start from there?

Re: Help Needed; Is This A Sexual Transmitted Infection? by Romanoff(f): 11:02am On Jul 12, 2022
Don't play with your reproductive health. Go to a general hospital and see a doctor.

Re: Help Needed; Is This A Sexual Transmitted Infection? by Ifailed22: 11:11am On Jul 12, 2022
smatt1711:
Using detergent to bath: what candidate are you supporting in this election, let us start from there?

How does that it relate to my condition? i don't want to bring politics here cos i may anger my helper based on that.

Re: Help Needed; Is This A Sexual Transmitted Infection? by Ifailed22: 11:14am On Jul 12, 2022
Romanoff:
Don't play with your reproductive health. Go to a general hospital and see a doctor.
I would not have been here begging if i have little funds to see a doc and do some tests. worst now is how everyone is saying that my wife must do the test with me. i really need help
Re: Help Needed; Is This A Sexual Transmitted Infection? by Afrobasic(m): 11:15am On Jul 12, 2022
Using detergent to bath? shocked

Are you a cultist

Re: Help Needed; Is This A Sexual Transmitted Infection? by Ifailed22: 11:17am On Jul 12, 2022
Afrobasic:
Using detergent to bath? shocked
Are you a cultist
You will not understand
Re: Help Needed; Is This A Sexual Transmitted Infection? by Romanoff(f): 11:18am On Jul 12, 2022
Ifailed22:

I would not have been here begging if i have little funds to see a doc and do some tests. worst now is how everyone is saying that my wife must do the test with me. i really need help

General hospitals cost little or nothing. Just go there first.

Re: Help Needed; Is This A Sexual Transmitted Infection? by Afrobasic(m): 11:23am On Jul 12, 2022
Ifailed22:

You will not understand

SAPA pro max? or Yahoo plus?

Everything can be understood if you are looking for solution.

Re: Help Needed; Is This A Sexual Transmitted Infection? by Ifailed22: 11:32am On Jul 12, 2022
Afrobasic:

SAPA pro max? or Yahoo plus?

Everything can be understood if you are looking for solution.
sapa is an under statement, i can replace the word poor in any context cos my condition is really bad.

so a yahoo plus can also beg for food or even money like 10k to visit a hospital? i thought all of them are rich
Re: Help Needed; Is This A Sexual Transmitted Infection? by PumpumPrince: 11:33am On Jul 12, 2022
Ifailed22:
I greet you all.

I have this white patches on/around my testicles for some months now. Truth is, it happened to me before which a chemist told me that it was a s*xually transmitted infection which he treated it that time and everything went back to normal.

But this time when it started, i thought it was the effect of how i use klin detergent to bath for like four days and it may disappear itself. but it refuse to go, when it started spreading, i tried treating the infection from that same chemist but nothing worked, i also tried other options including herbs but nothing seems to help the condition.

Now whenever i scratch it, my skin will be peeling off(not painful tho) and it's still spreading to a point that the hair on my private part is disappearing. i met a doctor yesterday and he told me i must do some tests. the problem is i don't have money on me.

i'm pleading for help to enable me cure this, i will provide pictures of my condition if necessary and i can also visit anywhere to cure this

Pls help

Re: Help Needed; Is This A Sexual Transmitted Infection? by Ifailed22: 11:36am On Jul 12, 2022
Romanoff:

General hospitals cost little or nothing. Just go there first.
Not here pls. i will still have to spend in a general hospital too plus the transportation. the one around me may not be able to do such tests sef cos the doctor told me to visit one lab for proper tests. i'm not complaining thou, i will try my best and visit one as soon as i see small money. thanks
Re: Help Needed; Is This A Sexual Transmitted Infection? by PumpumPrince: 11:37am On Jul 12, 2022
Ifailed22:
I greet you all.

Pls help

SON... THERRRRRIS A REASON why CHEMIST EXIST...GADDDEMMMIT...GOTO CHEMIST!!!((no ooofencse)) angry
Re: Help Needed; Is This A Sexual Transmitted Infection? by Ifailed22: 11:40am On Jul 12, 2022
PumpumPrince:

SON... THERRRRRIS A REASON why CHEMIST EXIST...GADDDEMMMIT...GOTO CHEMIST!!!((no ooofencse)) angry
Maybe you did not read where i visited a chemist and other places without solution.
Re: Help Needed; Is This A Sexual Transmitted Infection? by Afrobasic(m): 11:54am On Jul 12, 2022
Ifailed22:

sapa is an under statement, i can replace the word poor in any context cos my condition is really bad.

Oh wow... sorry mahn. sad

so a yahoo plus can also beg for food or even money like 10k to visit a hospital? i thought all of them are rich

No, I meant that maybe some baba instructed them to do so for good fortune.

As to your original post, it is best you find funds and visit a clinic.
Re: Help Needed; Is This A Sexual Transmitted Infection? by Ifailed22: 11:57am On Jul 12, 2022
Afrobasic:

Oh wow... sorry mahn. sad

No, I meant that maybe some baba instructed them to do so for good fortune.

As to your original post, it is best you find funds and visit a clinic.
Thanks for understanding. i will try my best and visit one soon. thanks again

Re: Help Needed; Is This A Sexual Transmitted Infection? by kozmokaz(m): 12:04pm On Jul 12, 2022
Ifailed22:

How that it relate to my condition? i don't want to bring politics here cos i may anger my helper based on that.

I'm a fan of a new Nigeria thou

Say obidient jor

No body go beat u lol
Re: Help Needed; Is This A Sexual Transmitted Infection? by PumpumPrince: 12:18pm On Jul 12, 2022
Ifailed22:

Maybe you did not read where i visited a chemist and other places without solution.

My nigggga, people use commmmon sence...u have health issue, u try different chemist & then hospital....romance section is strictly for chasssing women sir, no doctors hear.FIND A HOSPITAL..GADDEMMMMIT!!(no ooofencse) angry

Re: Help Needed; Is This A Sexual Transmitted Infection? by Ifailed22: 12:28pm On Jul 12, 2022
PumpumPrince:

My nigggga, people use commmmon sence...u have health issue, u try different chemist & then hospital....romance section is strictly for chasssing women sir, no doctors hear.FIND A HOSPITAL..GADDEMMMMIT!!(no ooofencse) angry

Re: Help Needed; Is This A Sexual Transmitted Infection? by PumpumPrince: 12:39pm On Jul 12, 2022
Ifailed22:

Its just an infection
If one chemist cant help.find another. If they cant help, goto hospital...pharmacist are not doctors sir. YOR HEALTH SHOULD BE NOMBA 1 angry
Re: Help Needed; Is This A Sexual Transmitted Infection? by Ifailed22: 12:45pm On Jul 12, 2022
PumpumPrince:

Its just an infection
If one chemist cant help.find another. If they cant help, goto hospital...pharmacist are not doctors sir. YOR HEALTH SHOULD BE NOMBA 1 angry
It's not an ordinary infection, i know what i'm saying sir.

i visited about 3 different chemist but nothing worked. i tried using traditional herbs and ointments but it did not work.
that was why i visisted a doctor and he recommend that i must carry out some tests before knowing the way forward. but believe me when i said that i don't have 100 on me now. that is why i come online to look for help.
Re: Help Needed; Is This A Sexual Transmitted Infection? by PumpumPrince: 12:53pm On Jul 12, 2022
Ifailed22:

It's not an ordinary infection, i know what i'm saying sir.

i visited about 3 different chemist but nothing worked. i tried using traditional herbs and ointments but it did not work.
that was why i visisted a doctor and he recommend that i must carry out some tests before knowing the way forward. but believe me when i said that i don't have 100 on me now. that is why i come online to look for help.

Bro. The biggest mistake u wiill ever make is comin to romance section ask for medical help coz 98% of them r unemployed ..except me(no ooofencse) angry

Re: Help Needed; Is This A Sexual Transmitted Infection? by Ifailed22: 1:49pm On Jul 12, 2022
PumpumPrince:

Bro. The biggest mistake u wiill ever make is comin to romance section ask for medical help coz 98% of them r unemployed ..except me(no ooofencse) angry
I see, can you help me sir. i will appreciate anything pls.
Re: Help Needed; Is This A Sexual Transmitted Infection? by ustanejnr(m): 1:54pm On Jul 12, 2022
If pure white patches like a white man skin. Most time its vitiligo, no matter where its start appearing . mostly in region you stress most
Re: Help Needed; Is This A Sexual Transmitted Infection? by Ifailed22: 2:00pm On Jul 12, 2022
ustanejnr:
If pure white patches like a white man skin. Most time its vitiligo, no matter where its start appearing . mostly in region you stress most
OK. are you a doctor? if yes, Do you know of a solution to the problem apart from carrying out tests and drugs?

i can provide you with pictures privately or even here to know what is happening
Re: Help Needed; Is This A Sexual Transmitted Infection? by ustanejnr(m): 2:30pm On Jul 12, 2022
Ifailed22:

OK. are you a doctor? if yes, Do you know of a solution to the problem apart from carrying out tests and drugs?

i can provide you with pictures privately or even here to know what is happening

No need, just google vitiligo on African skin. If it look close to that, then you need no drugs or doctor. Just relax yourself and get more self confidence. Join vitiligo groups to build confidence.
Re: Help Needed; Is This A Sexual Transmitted Infection? by PumpumPrince: 2:34pm On Jul 12, 2022
Ifailed22:

I see, can you help me sir. i will appreciate anything pls.

Bro Am not a doctor sir....am a plaYA....a.k.a. ladies man..i chase married women! angry
Re: Help Needed; Is This A Sexual Transmitted Infection? by Ifailed22: 2:50pm On Jul 12, 2022
PumpumPrince:

Bro Am not a doctor sir....am a plaYA....a.k.a. ladies man..i chase married women! angry
I see that you derive joy while catching cruise with my condition, i just hope you or a relative should never find yourself in a condition where you may require help from another individual. thanks all the same for your time sir.

He Can’t Marry Me Because Of My Tribe After Dating For 5years. People Are Evil / Who Causes A Breakup In A Relationship? (the Lady,the Guy Or The Devil) / I Am Married At Last! Niralanders Help Me Thank God

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54