Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,038 members, 7,859,726 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 05:32 PM

That My Girlfriend Lied To Me That She Lost Her Phone MeanWhile She Did Not. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / That My Girlfriend Lied To Me That She Lost Her Phone MeanWhile She Did Not. (2268 Views)

Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship / Lady Flaunts Her Phone With Used Condom Under. See Reactions (Photos) / Lady Announced She ‘Lost’ Her Boyfriend In Epic Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

That My Girlfriend Lied To Me That She Lost Her Phone MeanWhile She Did Not. by Daytonbale: 3:56pm On Mar 24, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/6450028/there-girl-dating-started-dating I posted this before
Thank you all for your advise

That my girlfriend lied to me that she lost her phone mean while she did not.

I saw a post here yesterday how the guy bought his girlfriend phone she block him after he bought the phone to her, so the post motivated me to make more findings about my girlfriend phone this morning.
She told me that she has lost her phone that she need new phone I bought her the phone and I gave her my sim since NCC stop Nigerians from buying new sim.

So today I use my guy phone number to call that her lost line and it was ringing I was surprised she picked the call and I pretend as if am not the one online with her I change my voice and I spoke with her I later Change my voice to my original voice and she was shock and cut the call immediately.

I was very angry with her I told her so you lied to me I ask her to return my sim and my phone , I just collected my sim and phone back and I ended the relationship.
Although am bigger than the phone but I couldn't let go the phone I collect her because she deceived me.

I checked her messages so many guys were calling her with my own line and I thank God i have collected my phone back ,I once saw her with two phones she immediately deny it that day.

hope what I did was right

Note below : she started acting funny immediately I gave her the new phone.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: That My Girlfriend Lied To Me That She Lost Her Phone MeanWhile She Did Not. by Xenry: 3:57pm On Mar 24, 2021
Mosdii will come and address this case.
I'm out!

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: That My Girlfriend Lied To Me That She Lost Her Phone MeanWhile She Did Not. by Qatar2022: 4:01pm On Mar 24, 2021
Daytonbale:
https://www.nairaland.com/6450028/there-girl-dating-started-dating I posted this before

I saw a post here yesterday how the guy bought his girlfriend phone she block him after he bought the phone to her, so the post motivated me to make more findings about my girlfriend phone this morning.
She told me that she has lost her phone that she need new phone I bought her the phone and I gave her my sim since NCC stop Nigerians from buying new sim.

So today I use my guy phone number to call that her lost line and it was ringing I was surprised she picked the call and I pretend as if am not the one online with her I change my voice and I spoke with her I later Change my voice to my original voice and she was shock and cut the call immediately.

I was very angry with her I told her so you lied to me I ask her to return my sim and my phone , I just collected my sim and phone back and I ended the relationship.
Although am bigger than the phone but I couldn't let go the phone I collect her because she deceived me.

I checked her messages so many guys were calling her with my own line and I thank God i have collected my phone back ,I once saw her with two phones she immediately deny it that day.

You did nothing wrong bro , no matter what people will say here don't feel sorry for that bitch

1 Like

Re: That My Girlfriend Lied To Me That She Lost Her Phone MeanWhile She Did Not. by Xenry: 4:03pm On Mar 24, 2021
Qatar2022:

You did nothing wrong bro , no matter what people will say here don't feel sorry for that bitch
little text, you don waka go quote the whole Post? sad angry

4 Likes

Re: That My Girlfriend Lied To Me That She Lost Her Phone MeanWhile She Did Not. by Oluolad86(f): 4:04pm On Mar 24, 2021
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: That My Girlfriend Lied To Me That She Lost Her Phone MeanWhile She Did Not. by Daytonbale: 4:06pm On Mar 24, 2021
Qatar2022:

Thanks so much I really appreciate
Re: That My Girlfriend Lied To Me That She Lost Her Phone MeanWhile She Did Not. by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 24, 2021
Pray for God's wisdom so as to discern truth when you come across one. Still keep your heart open surely you will find your heart desires.
Wow Nairalanders, I really missed you all.
Re: That My Girlfriend Lied To Me That She Lost Her Phone MeanWhile She Did Not. by Daytonbale: 4:13pm On Mar 24, 2021
kaityn:
Pray for God's wisdom so as to discern truth when you come across one. Still keep your heart open surely you will find your heart desires.
thanks

1 Like

Re: That My Girlfriend Lied To Me That She Lost Her Phone MeanWhile She Did Not. by Homeboiy: 4:32pm On Mar 24, 2021
Oya give the phone to your sister

Or your mother

They need a new phone too
Re: That My Girlfriend Lied To Me That She Lost Her Phone MeanWhile She Did Not. by prince2pac(m): 4:39pm On Mar 24, 2021
Me weh no get girl to give shishi de find money, Una weh get come be father Christmas, de do giveaway anyhow, boss if I say make you find me something make I take chop now, you no go show face, but see as girls de run Una street anyhow

isoright

4 Likes

Re: That My Girlfriend Lied To Me That She Lost Her Phone MeanWhile She Did Not. by OlayemiAshraf(m): 4:44pm On Mar 24, 2021
[quote author=prince2pac post=100174605]Me weh no get girl to give shishi de find money, Una weh get come be father Christmas, de do giveaway anyhow, boss if I say make you find me something make I take chop now, you no go show face,

Guy don't hang yourself on that tree o grin grin

1 Like

Re: That My Girlfriend Lied To Me That She Lost Her Phone MeanWhile She Did Not. by AskProf: 4:51pm On Mar 24, 2021
Daytonbale:

Bros, I haven't lost my phone but, I really need airtime (MTN) badly. Even 2,000, I'll appreciate so much.
Thanks.
Re: That My Girlfriend Lied To Me That She Lost Her Phone MeanWhile She Did Not. by AmazingELixir: 5:04pm On Mar 24, 2021
grin grin grin

When I was in the thick of my game ...I had multiple gfs both within and outside the state...so whatever they do with their spare time never bothered me...the only issue is when I invite any, she had better turn up because she never knows when such window will open again.

Heartbreak is a totally alien concept to me because my heart is as fluid as water it just configures itself to the shape of the girl I'm about to lay.

Ok bye...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: That My Girlfriend Lied To Me That She Lost Her Phone MeanWhile She Did Not. by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 24, 2021
U did very well my brother. If she comes back to beg, my guy no agree at all!
Re: That My Girlfriend Lied To Me That She Lost Her Phone MeanWhile She Did Not. by Kondomatic(m): 5:18pm On Mar 24, 2021
Unah relationship problems be like Zee World.

Extra Ordinary Everyday

2 Likes

Re: That My Girlfriend Lied To Me That She Lost Her Phone MeanWhile She Did Not. by Daytonbale: 5:32pm On Mar 24, 2021
Shabaleen:
U did very well my brother. If she comes back to beg, my guy no agree at all!
I will never
Re: That My Girlfriend Lied To Me That She Lost Her Phone MeanWhile She Did Not. by Fremantle: 6:10pm On Mar 24, 2021
prince2pac:
Me weh no get girl to give shishi de find money, Una weh get come be father Christmas, de do giveaway anyhow, boss if I say make you find me something make I take chop now, you no go show face, but see as girls de run Una street anyhow

isoright
Bro it is well. Kindly come down from d tree pls.
Thank you
Re: That My Girlfriend Lied To Me That She Lost Her Phone MeanWhile She Did Not. by prince2pac(m): 6:12pm On Mar 24, 2021
Fremantle:
Bro it is well. Kindly come down from d tree pls. Thank you
grin grin oya send me urgent 1k make i come down
Re: That My Girlfriend Lied To Me That She Lost Her Phone MeanWhile She Did Not. by Fremantle: 6:18pm On Mar 24, 2021
prince2pac:
grin grin oya send me urgent 1k make i come down
cryif I had I would have sent more than the 1k. But unfortunately I don't have.
It's getting dark come down and go inside, next time.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: That My Girlfriend Lied To Me That She Lost Her Phone MeanWhile She Did Not. by Spending123: 6:26pm On Mar 24, 2021
Xenry:
Mosdi will come and address this case.
I'm out!

Mosdii sent me to be his representative in addressing the thread that he is busy for now.

Nigerian girls are useless........ all of them

11 Likes

Re: That My Girlfriend Lied To Me That She Lost Her Phone MeanWhile She Did Not. by Nato008(m): 6:29pm On Mar 24, 2021
Xenry:
Mosdi will come and address this case. I'm out!
his national anthem is Nigerian girls are......
Re: That My Girlfriend Lied To Me That She Lost Her Phone MeanWhile She Did Not. by Spending123: 6:31pm On Mar 24, 2021
kaityn:

who know you before?

Re: That My Girlfriend Lied To Me That She Lost Her Phone MeanWhile She Did Not. by Lilpen3758: 6:40pm On Mar 24, 2021
prince2pac:

isoright
I feel your pain brother.....but you suppose know say the life no balance at all

1 Like

Re: That My Girlfriend Lied To Me That She Lost Her Phone MeanWhile She Did Not. by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 24, 2021
Spending123:

who know you before?
I am not the cause of your frustrations. Enjoy the rest of your day. wink
Re: That My Girlfriend Lied To Me That She Lost Her Phone MeanWhile She Did Not. by sirzee1660(m): 7:04pm On Mar 24, 2021
Buying your woman gift is not a bad idea but some idiot among them uses it , as opportunity to fraud us....I once bought a phone for the girl I was dating last year,everything was moving fine between us but immediately I bought a phone for her that's the beginning of my trouble she ended the relationship few weeks later, I felt like i was used but now is all over sha, the idoit is now using one dead Itel buttoning touch phone ....she's asking for forgiveness now but eh my heart have found someone whose better some times we have to accept the fact is over so that the real deal will come our way

2 Likes

Re: That My Girlfriend Lied To Me That She Lost Her Phone MeanWhile She Did Not. by Daytonbale: 7:24pm On Mar 24, 2021
sirzee1660:
Buying your woman gift is not a bad idea but some idiot among them uses it , as opportunity to fraud us....I once bought a phone for the girl I was dating last year,everything was moving fine between us but immediately I bought a phone for her that's the beginning of my trouble she ended the relationship few weeks later, I felt like i was used but now is all over sha, the idoit is now using one dead Itel buttoning touch phone ....she's asking for forgiveness now but eh my heart have found someone whose better some times we have to accept the fact is over so that the real deal will come our way
The useless girl was thinking she is very wise but am wiser , she lost everything am happy right now

1 Like

Re: That My Girlfriend Lied To Me That She Lost Her Phone MeanWhile She Did Not. by sirzee1660(m): 7:33pm On Mar 24, 2021
That's the kind of girls we have now in this 21st century and the cause is computer age.....social media, smart phones, I want to trend like my mate .....one just need to becareful .....me the one am dating once she Bleep up my brother now to stay on my own and avoid dating
Re: That My Girlfriend Lied To Me That She Lost Her Phone MeanWhile She Did Not. by Polynek(m): 7:50pm On Mar 24, 2021
Bro, what if am the only one that condemns what you did?
Re: That My Girlfriend Lied To Me That She Lost Her Phone MeanWhile She Did Not. by gfon(m): 8:44pm On Mar 24, 2021
The only statement that annoys me in this write is you asking 'what i did is it right'
Re: That My Girlfriend Lied To Me That She Lost Her Phone MeanWhile She Did Not. by AbujaCitiBlog: 9:17pm On Mar 24, 2021
Daytonbale:

So happy men are becoming smarter these days. Thank God.
Re: That My Girlfriend Lied To Me That She Lost Her Phone MeanWhile She Did Not. by prince2pac(m): 10:11pm On Mar 24, 2021
Fremantle:

cryif I had I would have sent more than the 1k. But unfortunately I don't have.
It's getting dark come down and go inside, next time.
Thank you
no wahala bro, ✊✊, we move

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Is Likely Her Ovulation Period? / 15-year-old Girl D1es While Having S.3x With Man / Me And My Phobia For Marriage, Will I Ever Get Over It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.