Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,782 members, 7,824,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Lady Announced She ‘Lost’ Her Boyfriend In Epic Way - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Announced She ‘Lost’ Her Boyfriend In Epic Way (39575 Views)

Internet Hails Houston Lady Who Dumped Cheating Boyfriend In Epic Way / Lady Breastfeeds Her Boyfriend In Bar (Photo) / 8 Signs She’s Lost Interest In You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Announced She ‘Lost’ Her Boyfriend In Epic Way by dinma007: 6:39am On Oct 05, 2017
This beautiful lady, Nailah, announced she ‘lost’ her boyfriend in the most epic way on Twitter and her post has gone viral.

Lol! When you realize the weight lose is her boyfriend!

http://www.lailasblog.com/lol-check-epic-way-lady-announced-lost-boyfriend/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Announced She ‘Lost’ Her Boyfriend In Epic Way by LUGBE: 6:40am On Oct 05, 2017
sad
Re: Lady Announced She ‘Lost’ Her Boyfriend In Epic Way by taylor88(m): 6:41am On Oct 05, 2017
Hmm

2 Likes

Re: Lady Announced She ‘Lost’ Her Boyfriend In Epic Way by Nobody: 6:43am On Oct 05, 2017
Nonsense.

You looked better with the guy

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Announced She ‘Lost’ Her Boyfriend In Epic Way by oyatmicah(m): 6:47am On Oct 05, 2017
ok wait lemme sing my new remix first

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Announced She ‘Lost’ Her Boyfriend In Epic Way by wydmag(m): 6:47am On Oct 05, 2017
all this gals b looking like bag of bones in the name weight loss. meat is for men, bone is for dogs!

6 Likes

Re: Lady Announced She ‘Lost’ Her Boyfriend In Epic Way by Nobody: 6:49am On Oct 05, 2017
She's obviously hurt. undecided

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Announced She ‘Lost’ Her Boyfriend In Epic Way by smardray(m): 6:51am On Oct 05, 2017
she sounds so happy....

1 Like

Re: Lady Announced She ‘Lost’ Her Boyfriend In Epic Way by Nobody: 6:54am On Oct 05, 2017
grin

Hahahaaha...

I wonder what she gained tho... cheesy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Announced She ‘Lost’ Her Boyfriend In Epic Way by Florblu(f): 6:59am On Oct 05, 2017
I think she's yet to get over the heartbreak and she seriously wants the nigga to feel bitter,but she ended up being more bitter with this.

Let your heart heals in silence

9 Likes

Re: Lady Announced She ‘Lost’ Her Boyfriend In Epic Way by rawpadgin(m): 7:00am On Oct 05, 2017
Over a year ago & u still talking about it

Biitch! Get a life

Dude prolly doesn't care if u still alive

22 Likes

Re: Lady Announced She ‘Lost’ Her Boyfriend In Epic Way by HeWrites(m): 7:16am On Oct 05, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin
Hahahaaha...
I wonder what she gained tho... cheesy
undecided
Re: Lady Announced She ‘Lost’ Her Boyfriend In Epic Way by MhizzAJ(f): 7:29am On Oct 05, 2017
So after all d 'I love u..I love u' plus different sex styles...he still broke her heart.

She should move on

Why did she even cover the guys face

She's looking like a skeleton now..i don't know why some ladies will just be over doing this weight loss thing all in d name of trying to be fit

I can't kee myself over a man

1 Like

Re: Lady Announced She ‘Lost’ Her Boyfriend In Epic Way by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 05, 2017
wydmag:
all this gals b looking like bag of bones in the name weight loss. meat is for men, bone is for dogs!
She's talking about her bf nt her weight.

7 Likes

Re: Lady Announced She ‘Lost’ Her Boyfriend In Epic Way by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 05, 2017
Chai chai chai. grin
Re: Lady Announced She ‘Lost’ Her Boyfriend In Epic Way by potbelly(m): 9:40am On Oct 05, 2017
Pure savage! grin
Re: Lady Announced She ‘Lost’ Her Boyfriend In Epic Way by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 05, 2017
Anything for the media!! Obviously she hasn't moved on, a bonus point on the guy's path.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Announced She ‘Lost’ Her Boyfriend In Epic Way by maxiuc(m): 11:14am On Oct 05, 2017
Hmmmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Lady Announced She ‘Lost’ Her Boyfriend In Epic Way by Teewhy2: 11:15am On Oct 05, 2017
I think she still like the guy or why is she talking about the guy after one year that they departed, the love she has for him must be really strong to loss that amount of weight.
it has been said that to lose weight in a very dramatic fashion is not going to the gym center but getting in love with the wrong person.

Considering doing a roof parapet?
check out price comparison between a concrete cast in suite against polystyrene parapet.
Polystyrene parapet is light weight and doesn't have much impact on the land.
excellent usage on swampy environment.
click below for more details.

https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene/4
Re: Lady Announced She ‘Lost’ Her Boyfriend In Epic Way by Dronedude(m): 11:16am On Oct 05, 2017
That's emmm mean...i'm feel we can defend him onbehalf of men.
Re: Lady Announced She ‘Lost’ Her Boyfriend In Epic Way by naijalions(f): 11:16am On Oct 05, 2017
What is cholera (some serious babbling about cholera)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTQR3HRhKq0
Re: Lady Announced She ‘Lost’ Her Boyfriend In Epic Way by IgedeBushBoy(m): 11:16am On Oct 05, 2017
grin grin grin She must have been through hell, having him as a bf cheesy No be small weight loss oo. Sometimes when I stress the hell outta bae, I look at her with pity. Boys can get wahala in a relationship. We can be sometimes unnecessarily annoying. But when she does something weird to the guy, we are quick to judge. You catch him cheating, you attack the geh. He catches you cheating, he attacks you. Before we will hear "gone too soon", girls better shed some weight. If it happens, he will come and chop rice and even take extra and take away grin He will drink and dance like when lala sees snake cool
Come oo, I don de spoil market wink
Re: Lady Announced She ‘Lost’ Her Boyfriend In Epic Way by HelenBee(f): 11:16am On Oct 05, 2017
She's hurt. It's over a year and she's not over it yet.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Announced She ‘Lost’ Her Boyfriend In Epic Way by okerekeikpo: 11:17am On Oct 05, 2017
Bitch shut the fucck up
Re: Lady Announced She ‘Lost’ Her Boyfriend In Epic Way by Greatmind23: 11:18am On Oct 05, 2017
unless the nigga never raised those two legs above her head and bend her like paper that want to enter dustbin ,that's only when it Go pain the guy

1 Like

Re: Lady Announced She ‘Lost’ Her Boyfriend In Epic Way by wellmax(m): 11:19am On Oct 05, 2017
She is missing the guy

1 Like

Re: Lady Announced She ‘Lost’ Her Boyfriend In Epic Way by free2ryhme: 11:19am On Oct 05, 2017
dinma007:
This beautiful lady, Nailah, announced she ‘lost’ her boyfriend in the most epic way on Twitter and her post has gone viral.

Lol! When you realize the weight lose is her boyfriend!

http://www.lailasblog.com/lol-check-epic-way-lady-announced-lost-boyfriend/

awon slay queens

no sense

when dick is more important than your life

kontinue

ode

1 Like

Re: Lady Announced She ‘Lost’ Her Boyfriend In Epic Way by GeeString: 11:19am On Oct 05, 2017
sexybbstar:

She's talking about her bf nt her weight.

People are painfully slow... despite all the explanations. smh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Announced She ‘Lost’ Her Boyfriend In Epic Way by macaranta(m): 11:20am On Oct 05, 2017
She's obviously not over the guy if she's still talking about him one year on..

1 Like

Re: Lady Announced She ‘Lost’ Her Boyfriend In Epic Way by talk2percy(m): 11:20am On Oct 05, 2017
The guy had such a super impact on u that even after 365days u are yet to get over him...we understand ur condition.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Nigerian Couple Brought A Dog To Their Prewedding Shoot / One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You / She Says I Am A Devil But Was I Wrong To Do It To Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.