Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Mogbe.she Steal My Debit Card!i Will Never Trust Nigerian Girls Again: - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mogbe.she Steal My Debit Card!i Will Never Trust Nigerian Girls Again: (5840 Views)

Never Trust That Boyfriend Who Does This (Photo) / Touching Story: She Steal Her Husband And Make Him Behave Like A Dog / Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: Mogbe.she Steal My Debit Card!i Will Never Trust Nigerian Girls Again: by aminalib(f): 4:17am On Apr 17, 2011
grin grin u must be bored urself to respond to me when u already "let it die" smh
Re: Mogbe.she Steal My Debit Card!i Will Never Trust Nigerian Girls Again: by Nobody: 4:19am On Apr 17, 2011
aminalib relax your fcking self, you are the one trying to place yourself in something that has nothing to do with you.
You have no place to judge me, I simply asked your happy azz to let it go. But if you want to keep on
do you and you are a damn lie you are defensive right damn now. Shake your head till it falls off. tongue
Re: Mogbe.she Steal My Debit Card!i Will Never Trust Nigerian Girls Again: by aminalib(f): 4:22am On Apr 17, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

aminalib relax your fcking self, you are the one trying to place yourself in something that has nothing to do with you.
You have no place to judge me, I simply asked your happy azz to let it go. But if you want to keep on
do you and you are a damn lie you are defensive right damn now. Shake your head till it falls off. tongue

lmao who is defensive, ur cursing? hmm i see, u know what ur problem is u take online shiit so serious, i am here laughing, i posted something and u decided to bring ur input and i gladly responded to u, and here we are, lol u always make me laugh cuz u are so emotional online, anyways like i said u are not a moderator so u have no room to tell anyone to let anything die down, and i have seen ur behind go back and forth with people on here when it should have died long ago, anyways i hope u are enjoying ur weekend, lol
Re: Mogbe.she Steal My Debit Card!i Will Never Trust Nigerian Girls Again: by Nobody: 4:27am On Apr 17, 2011
this doesn't have anything to do with being emotional, so you can frigg off with that
cause if I am not mistaken it was YOU who tried to call me out for asking you to let it go,
I'm glad I make you laugh wink you do the same to me too. But don't worry about my weekend.

I didn't ask for or confide in a psychiatrist so I don't need a ghetto dr.phil bootleg diagnosis. Like I said,
she didn't say all of Africa so you can fly with the rest of the flock, like you dont go at it with broads
yourself, mschew, girl bye.
Re: Mogbe.she Steal My Debit Card!i Will Never Trust Nigerian Girls Again: by Phate07(m): 4:28am On Apr 17, 2011

grin grin Am enjoying the show ladies.
Re: Mogbe.she Steal My Debit Card!i Will Never Trust Nigerian Girls Again: by Nobody: 4:30am On Apr 17, 2011
grin grin

oh please Phate. She needs to chill and relax herself.
Let her keep talking, she read what I said. She can take it any way.
Re: Mogbe.she Steal My Debit Card!i Will Never Trust Nigerian Girls Again: by aminalib(f): 4:30am On Apr 17, 2011
i just read that i am the one trying to place myself in something that has nothing to do with me? this is a forum RIGHt? did that have anything to do with you when YOU DECIDED TO RESPOND? girl get real, lol why are u on chima's ass she wouldnt even care what  i said, and they leg u are standing on is still " all of africa" u must be bored, lol telling someone they have nothing to do with a forum yet ur behind responded how many times, yea im a bootleg psych and u must be a bootleg moderator, point of correction i can go back and forth with people for FUN, i dont get emotional and actually think it's REAL, i wonder if u actually think some of the things u say are logical, lol girl bye, girl boo
Re: Mogbe.she Steal My Debit Card!i Will Never Trust Nigerian Girls Again: by aminalib(f): 4:34am On Apr 17, 2011
Phate07:

grin grin Am enjoying the show ladies.

do u feel to stab anyone again? grin
Re: Mogbe.she Steal My Debit Card!i Will Never Trust Nigerian Girls Again: by Nobody: 4:39am On Apr 17, 2011
Lol at the thesis statement. And what if I am on her backside lol? What is it to you? knowing Chima it would annoy her to see you trying to make an mountain out of a mole hill.  All I asked was for you to calm down and let it go and you want to take me on? mschew yu mussi a drink mad puzz piss. Girl boo? LOL who says that?  grin grin
Re: Mogbe.she Steal My Debit Card!i Will Never Trust Nigerian Girls Again: by Phate07(m): 4:40am On Apr 17, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

grin grin

oh please Phate. She needs to chill and relax herself.
Let her keep talking, she read what I said. She can take it any way.

aminalib:

do u feel to stab anyone again? grin

grin grin What we need is peace and not war. wink

"Smile and the world smiles with you! But frown and everybody walks away from you."
Re: Mogbe.she Steal My Debit Card!i Will Never Trust Nigerian Girls Again: by Nobody: 4:41am On Apr 17, 2011
^^okay? my point exactly.
Re: Mogbe.she Steal My Debit Card!i Will Never Trust Nigerian Girls Again: by aminalib(f): 4:45am On Apr 17, 2011
ok rebel # 3 or whatever name u and ur crew have given eachother, oh so something will annoy chima and i care because? so u are the one that talks for her? ur a loser straight up until this day i always thought u had social issues and this site was how u interact with people, but u are a bonafide loser, its ok, some people are just losers.
Re: Mogbe.she Steal My Debit Card!i Will Never Trust Nigerian Girls Again: by Nobody: 4:47am On Apr 17, 2011
lol @ me being a loser, says the two faced btch who has to lie when called out.
crawl back into the forsaken hole you came from mongrel. Mouth piece. LOL
I am trying to get the situation to die out and here this tack head sketel comes
trying to talk sschit. LOL. I might be a loser but I ain't a fake trick like yourself.
Fck yourself and fck off ho3. Take your nappy head azz to bed.
Re: Mogbe.she Steal My Debit Card!i Will Never Trust Nigerian Girls Again: by aminalib(f): 4:48am On Apr 17, 2011
;d ;d :d :d cool
Re: Mogbe.she Steal My Debit Card!i Will Never Trust Nigerian Girls Again: by Nobody: 4:48am On Apr 17, 2011
aminalib:

;d ;d ;d

teeheeheee. cool
Re: Mogbe.she Steal My Debit Card!i Will Never Trust Nigerian Girls Again: by aminalib(f): 4:49am On Apr 17, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

teeheeheee. cool

cool cool wink
Re: Mogbe.she Steal My Debit Card!i Will Never Trust Nigerian Girls Again: by Phate07(m): 4:51am On Apr 17, 2011
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Mogbe.she Steal My Debit Card!i Will Never Trust Nigerian Girls Again: by aminalib(f): 4:51am On Apr 17, 2011
Phate07:

undecided undecided undecided

undecided undecided grin
Re: Mogbe.she Steal My Debit Card!i Will Never Trust Nigerian Girls Again: by Nobody: 4:53am On Apr 17, 2011
lmao the show is not as entertaining anymore huh phate?
Re: Mogbe.she Steal My Debit Card!i Will Never Trust Nigerian Girls Again: by aminalib(f): 4:55am On Apr 17, 2011
no i think he just realized also that u are a loser undecided
Re: Mogbe.she Steal My Debit Card!i Will Never Trust Nigerian Girls Again: by Nobody: 4:57am On Apr 17, 2011
aminalib:

no i think he just realized also that u are a loser undecided

maybe or perhaps that you are an interloping mumu mongrel. tongue
Re: Mogbe.she Steal My Debit Card!i Will Never Trust Nigerian Girls Again: by Phate07(m): 4:58am On Apr 17, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Mogbe.she Steal My Debit Card!i Will Never Trust Nigerian Girls Again: by Nobody: 4:59am On Apr 17, 2011
grin grin

put a muzzle on the rabies case aka aminalib and it'll be alright.
Re: Mogbe.she Steal My Debit Card!i Will Never Trust Nigerian Girls Again: by aminalib(f): 5:00am On Apr 17, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

maybe or perhaps that you are an interloping mumu mongrel. tongue

MzDarkSkin:

grin grin

put a muzzle on the rabies case aka aminalib and it'll be alright.

aww i am importand to u, well the show is over im quite bored with u, u are now excused**waves hands in disgust***
Re: Mogbe.she Steal My Debit Card!i Will Never Trust Nigerian Girls Again: by aminalib(f): 5:01am On Apr 17, 2011
Phate07:

undecided undecided undecided undecided

i told u bout that right? undecided
Re: Mogbe.she Steal My Debit Card!i Will Never Trust Nigerian Girls Again: by Nobody: 5:02am On Apr 17, 2011
aminalib:

aww i am importand to u, well the show is over im quite bored with u, u are now excused**waves hands in disgust***

the disgust you feel as you wave your arms come from the fact that you are in dire need of antiperspirant.
Go bathe and take your trick azz to bed. You started it and can't even end it. sketel.

and wtf is importand? somebody fail english class? awe! poor dunce. half goat half imbec1le mussmuss rat you need to check yourself.
Re: Mogbe.she Steal My Debit Card!i Will Never Trust Nigerian Girls Again: by aminalib(f): 5:04am On Apr 17, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

the disgust you feel as you wave your arms come from the fact that you are in dire need of antiperspirant.
Go bathe and take your trick azz to bed. You started it and can't even end it. sketel.

lol the point is u must have the last word. I finished it and its been finished, so keep talkin, lol what a loser, have it i been told u u are dismissed, now talk to urself like the mentally challenged girl that u are, ooh nice one my arms stinks, yess u are great, anyways its no use talking to a loser, ***waves hands again for dismissal***
Re: Mogbe.she Steal My Debit Card!i Will Never Trust Nigerian Girls Again: by Nobody: 5:06am On Apr 17, 2011
What an azztard, no use but the imbec1le cretin keeps coming back? kai!
extra chromosome cases always seem to have beef with me. undecided
Re: Mogbe.she Steal My Debit Card!i Will Never Trust Nigerian Girls Again: by Phate07(m): 5:07am On Apr 17, 2011

grin grin Okay ladies am off to my nice bed. Any of you care to join?

And please, no more of this fight. Lets all sheath our swords. Cheers! wink
Re: Mogbe.she Steal My Debit Card!i Will Never Trust Nigerian Girls Again: by aminalib(f): 5:08am On Apr 17, 2011
Phate07:

grin grin Okay ladies am off to my nice bed. Any of you care to join?

And please, no more of this fight. Lets all sheath our swords. Cheers! wink

hmm i'll pass, but goodnight and sweet dreams, please try not to dream of me for once grin
Re: Mogbe.she Steal My Debit Card!i Will Never Trust Nigerian Girls Again: by Nobody: 5:09am On Apr 17, 2011
@phate sleep well mah dear kiss kiss
Re: Mogbe.she Steal My Debit Card!i Will Never Trust Nigerian Girls Again: by 190: 9:16am On Apr 17, 2011
( deleted so I won't be the scapegoat ) lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

exactly what i keep saying, ( If i talk **ure tacky and called me out** )

acerca de tomar las cosas demasiado en serio y después de su culo perra en todas partes
el foro maldita

Ahora todos sus evidentes ve esto, alguien realmente necesita para crecer y obtener
una vida maldita, porque este foro no es el fin del mundo

@Post

There are Debit cards in Nigeria bottom line.

finishio undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

My Girlfriend And I... "=kindly Rate This Photo=" / Will You Support Gay Rights In Nigeria? / What Does She Really Mean By This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.