Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,586 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Mogbe.she Steal My Debit Card!i Will Never Trust Nigerian Girls Again: - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mogbe.she Steal My Debit Card!i Will Never Trust Nigerian Girls Again: (5841 Views)

Never Trust That Boyfriend Who Does This (Photo) / Touching Story: She Steal Her Husband And Make Him Behave Like A Dog / Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: Mogbe.she Steal My Debit Card!i Will Never Trust Nigerian Girls Again: by aminalib(f): 4:03pm On Apr 17, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

right Adamsrib that is true. Africa is not shown as it TRULY is in the west but even I knew they had cards. I was laughing because when most guys LIE on here usually they would say some chick wants to steal their credit card, its the first time i have heard of someone saying debit. it was just something that tickled me. I[b] am not sure what Chima meant but knowing her its to piss off ppl. She is the best to ask tho. [/b]  grin i'm just saying.

the best shiiit u have ever said, instead of trying to talk for her, about ooh u gon make chima mad, let her speak and stop speaking for others, follower, your life is a mess girl, get a grip,.u are finished cheesy
Re: Mogbe.she Steal My Debit Card!i Will Never Trust Nigerian Girls Again: by aminalib(f): 4:05pm On Apr 17, 2011
ragdollz:

Ok aminalib maybe it's YOU i should be relating to, trust me one of u has to drop it cos obviously I'd love to think the worst of mzdark but look, maybe she really feels very MISUNDERSTOOD so u need to just cross the street away from this before this poisons your NL experience grin. Lol when I first came here I had the best intentions, I mean in my second week dudes were opening threads for us to just chill, but beefs with the wrong sort turned me into such a monster and sometimes I think to myself, this isn't me - but I swore never to walk away till I got my antagonist on his/her knees. Anyway my point is, this came up out of NOTHING so it needs to fade back into nothing. There are BETTER issues to fight about out there.

perhaps so but the difference with me and others is that once i go to another thread i can be happy and nice with u, debate is just that, DEBATE, cheesy plus i am bored at work she is entertaining me
Re: Mogbe.she Steal My Debit Card!i Will Never Trust Nigerian Girls Again: by 190: 4:05pm On Apr 17, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: Mogbe.she Steal My Debit Card!i Will Never Trust Nigerian Girls Again: by aminalib(f): 4:06pm On Apr 17, 2011
Dang i am famished, 190 be a darling and make me a sandwich,
Re: Mogbe.she Steal My Debit Card!i Will Never Trust Nigerian Girls Again: by Woke4all(m): 4:06pm On Apr 17, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

she sure did Amina lol @ projects OMG i am cracking up right now.  smiley
190 has seen my HOUSE my dear, no ghettos where I am.

@Woke yes sir. How are you? LONG TIME  cheesy

@Ragdollz. Ok.
watch me ignore the broad and we will see what happens.

am ok.  Guess you are good?
Re: Mogbe.she Steal My Debit Card!i Will Never Trust Nigerian Girls Again: by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 17, 2011
w/e 190

@woke yes sir smiley watching 'Tron'; this movie is so boring undecided
Re: Mogbe.she Steal My Debit Card!i Will Never Trust Nigerian Girls Again: by 190: 4:11pm On Apr 17, 2011
shocked shocked
Re: Mogbe.she Steal My Debit Card!i Will Never Trust Nigerian Girls Again: by aminalib(f): 4:12pm On Apr 17, 2011
190:

Amina believe me ooh,

I dey talk, I dey talk well well,

So abeg make up with her ( Thank God this is finally over )

[size=5pt]( I hope her hair dont plait wen they com running over )[/size]

grin grin shut up assstard,
Re: Mogbe.she Steal My Debit Card!i Will Never Trust Nigerian Girls Again: by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 17, 2011
*waits for d-sense* cool
Re: Mogbe.she Steal My Debit Card!i Will Never Trust Nigerian Girls Again: by 190: 4:15pm On Apr 17, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

w/e 190
undecided

awww:: u're such a baby,

come here lemme br[i]eastfe[/i]ed  you
Re: Mogbe.she Steal My Debit Card!i Will Never Trust Nigerian Girls Again: by 190: 4:16pm On Apr 17, 2011
grin grin grin
Re: Mogbe.she Steal My Debit Card!i Will Never Trust Nigerian Girls Again: by aminalib(f): 4:17pm On Apr 17, 2011
190:

ROTFLMFAO!!! grin grin

[size=4pt]Amina, Thank u for helping me pass some truth to her
[/size]

grin grin no problem my friend
Re: Mogbe.she Steal My Debit Card!i Will Never Trust Nigerian Girls Again: by Phate07(m): 4:18pm On Apr 17, 2011

4190, why are you still trying to instigate? undecided
Re: Mogbe.she Steal My Debit Card!i Will Never Trust Nigerian Girls Again: by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 17, 2011
good.

@phate that exactly what he is a bootleg scammer.
Re: Mogbe.she Steal My Debit Card!i Will Never Trust Nigerian Girls Again: by ragdollz: 4:19pm On Apr 17, 2011
In FACT I'm tired of all these "Nigerian Girls" threads, "naija girls like demanding, naija girls like eating like pigs when u take them out, they steal our bank cards grin" etc. . . Haven't ANY of u met a nice naija girl that gives u Something NICE to open a thread about? For a change at least! Now Go Out There and meet A Nice Naija Babe, then come back n Tell Us About It! Wheww!!
Re: Mogbe.she Steal My Debit Card!i Will Never Trust Nigerian Girls Again: by 190: 4:23pm On Apr 17, 2011
aminalib:

grin grin no problem my friend

cool cool
Re: Mogbe.she Steal My Debit Card!i Will Never Trust Nigerian Girls Again: by adamsrib(f): 4:23pm On Apr 17, 2011
aminalib:

i can see your point but the fact is not to make statements u know nothing about yet act as if u are right, how long have you been in nigeria?

I'm still a newbie. smiley I moved here in early March. When all you ever see are the slums, projects and ghettos it is very easy to adopt that mindset. When they come visit, they will see for themselves how beautiful and breathtaking Africa really is.
Re: Mogbe.she Steal My Debit Card!i Will Never Trust Nigerian Girls Again: by 190: 4:24pm On Apr 17, 2011
edited
Re: Mogbe.she Steal My Debit Card!i Will Never Trust Nigerian Girls Again: by 190: 4:25pm On Apr 17, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

good.

@phate that exactly what he is a bootleg scammer.

u sure bet i am cheesy cheesy
Re: Mogbe.she Steal My Debit Card!i Will Never Trust Nigerian Girls Again: by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 17, 2011
@ Ragdollz that is what 190 needs to do. Get a nice Nigerian girl and write about it.
Re: Mogbe.she Steal My Debit Card!i Will Never Trust Nigerian Girls Again: by 190: 4:28pm On Apr 17, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

@ Ragdollz that is what 190 needs to do. Get a nice Nigerian girl and write about it.
edited
Re: Mogbe.she Steal My Debit Card!i Will Never Trust Nigerian Girls Again: by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 17, 2011
no need to edit. cool
keep it there. I'm not mad. I'm cool.
Everyone learned something today.
Must be a sign.
Re: Mogbe.she Steal My Debit Card!i Will Never Trust Nigerian Girls Again: by aminalib(f): 4:32pm On Apr 17, 2011
adamsrib:

I'm still a newbie. smiley I moved here in early March. When all you ever see are the slums, projects and ghettos it is very easy to adopt that mindset. When they come visit, they will see for themselves how beautiful and breathtaking Africa really is.

wow i am soo jealous i was suppose to come there last month but wont till december, how are u loving it? when i have kids i plan to raise my kids back home,
Re: Mogbe.she Steal My Debit Card!i Will Never Trust Nigerian Girls Again: by adamsrib(f): 4:33pm On Apr 17, 2011
190:

Its quite pathetic

Even in movies, They shoot scene's in Gabon or Djibouti and they claim it Nigeria

I am always shiity each time i see them downgrade Nigeria

well i guess someone have to clean their houses first before they talk about other countries  undecided

People forget that Nigeria has only been independent for 50 years. I daresay that 50  years after America won independence it still had a lot of work to do also. Nigeria is no different, but at least you own your country. That puts you ahead of many countries.  Those who fight progress always lose. Nigeria is going to be just fine.
Re: Mogbe.she Steal My Debit Card!i Will Never Trust Nigerian Girls Again: by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 17, 2011
@Adamsrib, nice one "Those who fight progress always lose".
Re: Mogbe.she Steal My Debit Card!i Will Never Trust Nigerian Girls Again: by Woke4all(m): 4:42pm On Apr 17, 2011
[size=28pt]THREAD LOCKED[/size]
Re: Mogbe.she Steal My Debit Card!i Will Never Trust Nigerian Girls Again: by adamsrib(f): 4:43pm On Apr 17, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

right Adamsrib that is true. Africa is not shown as it TRULY is in the west but even I knew they had cards. I was laughing because when most guys LIE on here usually they would say some chick wants to steal their credit card, its the first time i have heard of someone saying debit. it was just something that tickled me. I am not sure what Chima meant but knowing her its to piss off ppl. She is the best to ask tho.  grin i'm just saying.

lol and didn't he say she left his cash and just went for debit card? OP got mad jokes lmao
Re: Mogbe.she Steal My Debit Card!i Will Never Trust Nigerian Girls Again: by ragdollz: 4:44pm On Apr 17, 2011
Lol mzdark, when u say "everyone's learnt something today", I hopebu included urself ooo. Don't spoil it all by getting all condescending now. Being a foreigner doesn't mean u always have to be on the DEFENSIVE all the time grin. As for 190 I have zero faith in him achieving that feat (meeting a nice naija girl grin) until he changes his ways!!
Re: Mogbe.she Steal My Debit Card!i Will Never Trust Nigerian Girls Again: by aminalib(f): 4:45pm On Apr 17, 2011
ragdollz:

Lol mzdark, when u say "everyone's learnt something today", I hopebu included urself ooo. Don't spoil it all by getting all condescending now. Being a foreigner doesn't mean u always have to be on the DEFENSIVE all the time grin. As for 190 I have zero faith in him achieving that feat (meeting a nice naija girl grin) until he changes his ways!!

yea i learned not to waste my time of people who will never be at my level grin, **let me eat my rice and soup i brought for lunch ooo ***
Re: Mogbe.she Steal My Debit Card!i Will Never Trust Nigerian Girls Again: by jaybee3(m): 4:51pm On Apr 17, 2011
@Mzdark
Truth be told, you do come across sometimes as someone that will defend Chima even when she is up to no good. Ain't No problem defending one's friend though but try to do it when her claims are factual rather than being solely based on own opinion. As they say, assumptions is always a mother of all fcuuk ups so think more about things when not sure before jumping on Chima or other people's back.

PS: I'm not calling you out or anything like that just commenting on what i've noticed

@Thread/ragdolz
What do i do with this thread when it has obviously been derailed?
Re: Mogbe.she Steal My Debit Card!i Will Never Trust Nigerian Girls Again: by aminalib(f): 4:52pm On Apr 17, 2011
*****just got interesting***
Re: Mogbe.she Steal My Debit Card!i Will Never Trust Nigerian Girls Again: by aminalib(f): 4:53pm On Apr 17, 2011
i say lock it and let us move on

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

Jilted Boyfriends Upload Girlfriends' Nude Videos On Internet / Will You Support Gay Rights In Nigeria? / 4 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Never Date Feminists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.