Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,199 members, 7,853,091 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:04 AM

Nigeria To Become The Country With The Highest Jobless Rate - Bloomberg - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria To Become The Country With The Highest Jobless Rate - Bloomberg (31626 Views)

I Inherited A Country With Bombs Going Off In Cities – Buhari / Opposition Candidate Atiku Gains Momentum In Nigeria Election Race - Bloomberg / US Employment Jumps 201,000 In August, Jobless Rate Steady At 3.9% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria To Become The Country With The Highest Jobless Rate - Bloomberg by Emyogalanya: 5:02pm On Mar 27, 2021
They will come here shouting Bloomberg of Doom and tell us how Nigeria is Africa biggest economy. Let me use an allegory: dele mommodu is a huge man 5times fatter than kelechi iheanacho. Dele mommodu is terminally ill and on live support, his chances of survival is 13/100% but kelechi is currently on the pitch healthy and representing Nigeria right now. So pls tell me who is more valuable to Nigeria? What's the value of a big economy that can't cater for it's citizens? I big economy that benefits foreigners. For only the medics are benefitting from dele momodu's illness but Nigeria benefits from a small but healthy kelechi iheanacho. Sorry for the names used it's an allegory

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria To Become The Country With The Highest Jobless Rate - Bloomberg by Emyogalanya: 5:03pm On Mar 27, 2021
They will say it's fake

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Become The Country With The Highest Jobless Rate - Bloomberg by Maranzano(m): 5:03pm On Mar 27, 2021
This is not an enviable remark. This government is breaking records in incompetence. By 2023, we will be in Guinness book of world records as the country with the richest politicians and the poorest citizens.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Become The Country With The Highest Jobless Rate - Bloomberg by ScamHunter: 5:04pm On Mar 27, 2021
From fastest growing economy under Jonathan

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Become The Country With The Highest Jobless Rate - Bloomberg by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 27, 2021
The only thing that can save Nigeria now is another oil boom, this time however; properly utilized.
But what are the odds of that happening.
The future really is bleak for this country,as a matter of fact I see no future.
I foresee a complete breakdown of law and order in the next 10-15 years.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Become The Country With The Highest Jobless Rate - Bloomberg by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 27, 2021
Well... There have always been low employment rate in Nigeria even when PMB was not the president.

I'm a student and I need a job anywhere around ado ekiti... Pls help me if you have or know any vacancy around...
Re: Nigeria To Become The Country With The Highest Jobless Rate - Bloomberg by Brown2012: 5:05pm On Mar 27, 2021
raker300:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/newsletters/2021-03-26/next-africa-nigeria-heads-for-a-record-nobody-wants?cmpid%3D=socialflow-twitter-africa&utm_content=africa&utm_campaign=socialflow-organic&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social
Where is that menance that calls himself fodio, when an illiterate who can't write a formal letter rules, the masses suffer, abeg who vote buhari because I no vote that olodo tyrant

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Become The Country With The Highest Jobless Rate - Bloomberg by GeneralPula: 5:05pm On Mar 27, 2021
Nonsense..
Re: Nigeria To Become The Country With The Highest Jobless Rate - Bloomberg by Heineken(m): 5:07pm On Mar 27, 2021
Nigeria is a bad country that can't get better anytime soon.. The corruption is too much
Re: Nigeria To Become The Country With The Highest Jobless Rate - Bloomberg by Kingjudah: 5:08pm On Mar 27, 2021
And someone is telling me not to leave. I move.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Become The Country With The Highest Jobless Rate - Bloomberg by lexy2014: 5:08pm On Mar 27, 2021
Nukilia:
APC and LIE Mhd will tell you that the news is fake grin cheesy grin

Bloomberg is d propaganda arm of IPoB and PDP. Bloomberg are wailers and haters

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Become The Country With The Highest Jobless Rate - Bloomberg by BigYash: 5:08pm On Mar 27, 2021
Sai baba. Next level 2loading grin grin

Hunger and hardship don make zombies turn dumb people.. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Become The Country With The Highest Jobless Rate - Bloomberg by slivertongue: 5:08pm On Mar 27, 2021
no thanks to buhari

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Become The Country With The Highest Jobless Rate - Bloomberg by Truthteller2020: 5:09pm On Mar 27, 2021
yinkus6750:
In the midst of abundant natural resources, bad leadership, corruption and mismanagement, got us here.
Ghana[Ghana] is now far better than the fake giant of the continent. Unemployment is one of the reason insecurity has kept increasing with different dimensions.
We need to have a great turnaround in leadership if things must change.
which Ghana Mr mumu,dey there dey talk rubbish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria To Become The Country With The Highest Jobless Rate - Bloomberg by lexy2014: 5:09pm On Mar 27, 2021
Rgade:
The only thing that can save Nigeria now is another oil boom, this time however; properly utilized.
But what are the odds of that happening.
The future really is bleak for this country,as a matter of fact I see no future.
I foresee a complete breakdown of law and order in the next 10-15 years.

Nigeria doesn't oil boom. Nigeria doesn't have a money problem
Re: Nigeria To Become The Country With The Highest Jobless Rate - Bloomberg by Prussian: 5:09pm On Mar 27, 2021
The poverty, unemployment and hopelessness of the North has been successfully transmitted to the remaining parts of the Country. They ruined their region and now have ruined Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Become The Country With The Highest Jobless Rate - Bloomberg by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 27, 2021
The Worst and The most Cursed Place and People on Planet Earth........

Re: Nigeria To Become The Country With The Highest Jobless Rate - Bloomberg by EmekaBlue(m): 5:10pm On Mar 27, 2021
I agree because with my master degree I'm still living down below standard.

Shame on the Useless country because i know I'm not lazy just d country doesn't make it favourable by giving Long term loans to achieve.
Re: Nigeria To Become The Country With The Highest Jobless Rate - Bloomberg by younglleo: 5:13pm On Mar 27, 2021
Pls someone shud help me with 3k pls....
Re: Nigeria To Become The Country With The Highest Jobless Rate - Bloomberg by AMvanquish: 5:14pm On Mar 27, 2021
Wow... It is really turning to a Zoo then.
Re: Nigeria To Become The Country With The Highest Jobless Rate - Bloomberg by Tvoice: 5:14pm On Mar 27, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:
Yahoo nko

U no dey see as efcc dey scatter d only employment wey those ones create nii , abi u no hia say d unemployment na every angle, evri tin dan dabaru gierey
Re: Nigeria To Become The Country With The Highest Jobless Rate - Bloomberg by Reference(m): 5:14pm On Mar 27, 2021
The very fuel that runs every criminality from banditry to insurgency. You want to fight corruption with this level of depravity, how is that possible? Poor governance at the centre for years now.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Become The Country With The Highest Jobless Rate - Bloomberg by EagleNest(m): 5:14pm On Mar 27, 2021
Buhari for 2023 grin. More inglorious records to break. Even if Buhari becomes devil himself, he will still be voted in, bc of so many stupid Nigerians.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Become The Country With The Highest Jobless Rate - Bloomberg by ghiloman28(m): 5:14pm On Mar 27, 2021
Nigeria Amalgamation is a scam don’t expecting anything good. We will just be deceiving ourself. If you expecting anything good ask those that are still living since when we have Nigeria if it ever get better.
yinkus6750:
In the midst of abundant natural resources, bad leadership, corruption and mismanagement, got us here.
Ghana is now far better than the fake giant of the continent. Unemployment is one of the reason insecurity has kept increasing with different dimensions.
We need to have a great turnaround in leadership if things must change.
Re: Nigeria To Become The Country With The Highest Jobless Rate - Bloomberg by nedekid: 5:19pm On Mar 27, 2021
Trimjos:
u need to see this thread
You wount see him on this thread.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Become The Country With The Highest Jobless Rate - Bloomberg by Nobody: 5:20pm On Mar 27, 2021
lexy2014:

Nigeria doesn't oil boom. Nigeria doesn't have a money problem
Nigeria earns about $30billion annually from oil and gas sales.
Now that figure is horrifyingly poor for a country of this size.
While acknowledging the endemic corruption and lack of political will to effect the much needed development, Nigeria does have a severe money problem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria To Become The Country With The Highest Jobless Rate - Bloomberg by snowball11(m): 5:21pm On Mar 27, 2021
Fahdiga:
If you are surprised you are a fool

I think Buhari and his goons;.....especially NAMMABBQGRILLS would be surprised! grin

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Become The Country With The Highest Jobless Rate - Bloomberg by femijay8271(m): 5:21pm On Mar 27, 2021
raker300:
Another feather on the great cap of incompetence

This here is what happens when you vote out of spite.

Remember when they said they’re voting buhari “to deal with igbos”?

Now the only people thriving are the igbos because they are largely self employed.

Am not in support of this current party but did you know that it's not only Yorubas that voted to this current party? and mind you we have Alot of Igbos in this current government so you should drop that mindset of "to deal with igbos" and if you don't...Not my problem

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria To Become The Country With The Highest Jobless Rate - Bloomberg by flokii: 5:21pm On Mar 27, 2021
If we don't act now and convert all the churches, mosques etc. to industries, I see hunger, high crime rate and disaster looming.

Nigerians need to use their common sense going forward. God won't come down and create jobs for the youths or feed the poor.
Leave fake pastors and pastorpreneurs, false prophets, fake imams etc. and face the future. AI is coming, jobs are no longer there and the population keeps increasing.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Become The Country With The Highest Jobless Rate - Bloomberg by afube: 5:22pm On Mar 27, 2021
donbachi:
Nigeria as a nation,is even jobless..survives of loans and international grants.

Even with their renowned treachery and sophistry, I would have preferred a Tinubu presidency over the compound incompetency of the Buhari regime. it will take superhuman effort to clear the mess they have made of our economy. Fulanis have no business leading this country, they are too vindictive and corrupt.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates New Year With His Family & Friends (Photos) / Bomb Blast Under Amuwo-Odofin/Festac Bridge / 15 Ex-governors, Governors Battle For APC Senate Seats - Full List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.