Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,287 members, 7,853,359 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:09 PM

Nigeria To Become The Country With The Highest Jobless Rate - Bloomberg - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria To Become The Country With The Highest Jobless Rate - Bloomberg (31630 Views)

I Inherited A Country With Bombs Going Off In Cities – Buhari / Opposition Candidate Atiku Gains Momentum In Nigeria Election Race - Bloomberg / US Employment Jumps 201,000 In August, Jobless Rate Steady At 3.9% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria To Become The Country With The Highest Jobless Rate - Bloomberg by lexy2014: 8:39pm On Mar 27, 2021
shegzhkn:

Lol.

what else do you want me to say, i have answered all ur question.

How? When? Where's d answer to this questions below?:

"Bros, pls look at what u said above about South Korea and Japan. They have no oil in d ground and almost no natural resource in d ground. D question is how did they become what they have become? Is it because they had enough money right from d start? Where they always as rich and comfortable as they are today?"

U are scholar in d following: global economy, how countries develop and "Miracle on the Han River". Am surprised u are dilly dallying
Re: Nigeria To Become The Country With The Highest Jobless Rate - Bloomberg by Sunnyja: 8:47pm On Mar 27, 2021
Ever8090:
I am not a northerner but truth be told, even those from the south, obj and Jonathan created grounds for the rot we are into today..
Blame blame blood of Buhari don enter this one vein.
Re: Nigeria To Become The Country With The Highest Jobless Rate - Bloomberg by lexy2014: 8:48pm On Mar 27, 2021
Ever8090:
I am not a northerner but truth be told, even those from the south, obj and Jonathan created grounds for the rot we are into today..

So buhari was voted into office to come and create grounds for d rot we are to experience tomorrow
Re: Nigeria To Become The Country With The Highest Jobless Rate - Bloomberg by PHijo(m): 8:49pm On Mar 27, 2021
The world's best economic hitman, Muhammadu Buhari

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Become The Country With The Highest Jobless Rate - Bloomberg by lexy2014: 8:49pm On Mar 27, 2021
nedekid:

You don't mean it shocked

I do ooh. It's what APC& buhari supporters would say

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Become The Country With The Highest Jobless Rate - Bloomberg by shegzhkn: 8:54pm On Mar 27, 2021
lexy2014:

How? When? Where's d answer to this questions below?:

"Bros, pls look at what u said above about South Korea and Japan. They have no oil in d ground and almost no natural resource in d ground. D question is how did they become what they have become? Is it because they had enough money right from d start? Where they always as rich and comfortable as they are today?"

U are scholar in d following: global economy, how countries develop and "Miracle on the Han River". Am surprised u are dilly dallying

Lol, if u wish to know you will know.
Re: Nigeria To Become The Country With The Highest Jobless Rate - Bloomberg by inahlot(m): 9:00pm On Mar 27, 2021
the news headline says "look set to become the highest jobless rate" when that has happened since the second tenure of this shithole administration, we can only pray to God and work towards a better governance come 2023 to right every wrong of this present admin, cuz if not ehn...
Re: Nigeria To Become The Country With The Highest Jobless Rate - Bloomberg by UnabashedIPOB: 9:00pm On Mar 27, 2021
Nigeria, home to the world’s largest number of extremely poor people, looks set to break another record: the highest jobless rate. A third of the labor force is without employment or working only a few hours a week — second only to Namibia in the list of 82 countries tracked by Bloomberg.
This is the same useless and good for nothing zoo people who claim that they have enough brain cells left in their head are forcing everyone to be part of. NDIARA!
Re: Nigeria To Become The Country With The Highest Jobless Rate - Bloomberg by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 27, 2021
Baawahala:

I have a job but I won't help you because of your statement...
Okay.... Keep it then

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Become The Country With The Highest Jobless Rate - Bloomberg by Abyounghammed(m): 9:02pm On Mar 27, 2021
nejiiriya, you father land, africa na my country o
Re: Nigeria To Become The Country With The Highest Jobless Rate - Bloomberg by Yankee101: 9:06pm On Mar 27, 2021
Buhari weh done

Bereft of ideas

Buhari and the 40 thieves
Re: Nigeria To Become The Country With The Highest Jobless Rate - Bloomberg by EMMY76: 9:07pm On Mar 27, 2021
What do you expect from a president who comes from the most poorest undeveloped part of the country? How can you lead a whole country out of poverty and unemployment when u see poverty as a way of life? In civilized countries people like buhari will never be allowed to even govern a local govt not talk of a whole country of 200m human beings.
Re: Nigeria To Become The Country With The Highest Jobless Rate - Bloomberg by Ndipe(m): 9:10pm On Mar 27, 2021
Very unfortunate. This is an emergency, the government should do something about it. Let the masses call on the politicians (as it is done in the US) and tell them to nip this problem before it gets worse.

#prayforNigeria
Re: Nigeria To Become The Country With The Highest Jobless Rate - Bloomberg by lexy2014: 9:18pm On Mar 27, 2021
shegzhkn:

Lol, if u wish to know you will know.

Is asking questions not part of knowing? And if u knew, then u will be able to answer d questions I asked:

Re: Nigeria To Become The Country With The Highest Jobless Rate - Bloomberg by lexy2014: 9:21pm On Mar 27, 2021
Doradorwa:
Well... There have always been low employment rate in Nigeria even when PMB was not the president.

I'm a student and I need a job anywhere around ado ekiti... Pls help me if you have or know any vacancy around...

Then tell buhari to help u with a job
Re: Nigeria To Become The Country With The Highest Jobless Rate - Bloomberg by Masterclass32: 9:25pm On Mar 27, 2021
Despite being blessed abundantly in this country, clannishness and tribalism no gree us see road.

A man famous for his incompetent was voted in by some just to spite others, now the whole country is paying for it. It's been retrogression galore. 5 yrs wasted. The next two yrs will be critical.
Re: Nigeria To Become The Country With The Highest Jobless Rate - Bloomberg by Wizzzzmike: 9:29pm On Mar 27, 2021
Shabaleen:
u are pained because i said nothing but the truth?. u guys should stop the hype!!

Shut the fvck up... We Ghanaians created afrobeats but u Nigerians always hyping saying you create it...

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Become The Country With The Highest Jobless Rate - Bloomberg by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 27, 2021
lexy2014:

Then tell buhari to help u with a job
You seem to be in need of someone you can pick on ...unfortunately for you I'm not a fitted mate... Emotional people just full this forum die.
Re: Nigeria To Become The Country With The Highest Jobless Rate - Bloomberg by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 27, 2021
Rickbronz:
most of the jobless people are graduates, waiting for people to employ them.

Meanwhile get a quick and affordable loan with no collateral
requirements. check my signature for more details.

Thief, offering quick and affordable loans abi? Animal when fo request for payment before giving the loan. You go die throway with you local scam when you dey do

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Become The Country With The Highest Jobless Rate - Bloomberg by Cousin9999: 9:46pm On Mar 27, 2021
Nigeria poverty rate - 40%
South Africa poverty rate - 50% (almost none of the poor are nonblack, and the country only has 50M people)
Re: Nigeria To Become The Country With The Highest Jobless Rate - Bloomberg by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 27, 2021
BigBashiru:

Negro trying to save face. It won't work this time. There is no well managed African country - what a shame!

We are more managed than you’re
We don’t make our citizens slaves like you made them through capitalism
Nigeria is where seed grows
Nigeria is where to make it for real
Not your country where you offer illusion
Re: Nigeria To Become The Country With The Highest Jobless Rate - Bloomberg by xelly: 10:04pm On Mar 27, 2021
yinkus6750:
In the midst of abundant natural resources, bad leadership, corruption and mismanagement, got us here.
Ghana is now far better than the fake giant of the continent. Unemployment is one of the reason insecurity has kept increasing with different dimensions.
We need to have a great turnaround in leadership if things must change.

I think since SE have not tried this, thus is the time to give them the support and see if that is the change we yern for
Re: Nigeria To Become The Country With The Highest Jobless Rate - Bloomberg by Mayeldah(m): 10:41pm On Mar 27, 2021
Stupid leaders= Foolish followers

We have idiots likes Buhari in power becuase 15million foolish Nigerians voted for him.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Become The Country With The Highest Jobless Rate - Bloomberg by lexy2014: 10:42pm On Mar 27, 2021
Doradorwa:
You seem to be in need of someone you can pick on ...unfortunately for you I'm not a fitted mate... Emotional people just full this forum die.

None of d above. Ur comment is as emotional as it could get. So u are right. Anyways, I was only pointing u to ur solution/helper
Re: Nigeria To Become The Country With The Highest Jobless Rate - Bloomberg by Hassanmaye(m): 10:46pm On Mar 27, 2021
If government did not do something about the rate of unemployment in this country wlh tallahi staying in Abuja will be very difficult for them, you can stay in peace in Abuja when some people are looking for what to eat, they have parent to take care of, so many bills and your children are wasting money
Re: Nigeria To Become The Country With The Highest Jobless Rate - Bloomberg by nograv: 10:59pm On Mar 27, 2021
Arewa you said you are born to rule, you have ruled and delivered the world's highest unemployment?

Explain why power shouldn't permanently be taken away from you?
Re: Nigeria To Become The Country With The Highest Jobless Rate - Bloomberg by Ayobami7(m): 11:06pm On Mar 27, 2021
hmmm
Re: Nigeria To Become The Country With The Highest Jobless Rate - Bloomberg by BigBashiru: 11:28pm On Mar 27, 2021
WiLdFLame:

We are more managed than you’re
We don’t make our citizens slaves like you made them through capitalism
Nigeria is where seed grows
Nigeria is where to make it for real
Not your country where you offer illusion
shithole....

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Become The Country With The Highest Jobless Rate - Bloomberg by Sonn(m): 11:46pm On Mar 27, 2021
buckeyemedia:
What is the difference between the people in APC & PDP? Gbenga Daniels former Pdp Governor of Ogun State along with former speaker of the House Bankole joins APC meets Buhari, Godwin Obaseki Governor of Edo State dumps APC, joins PDP, Fani Kayode attempts to leave the main opposition party to pitch tent with APC, party chieftains refuse his entry.
The difference is that in PDP' they were honest about t their dishonesty, but in APC' they are dishonest about their honesty, under PDP there was governance, we had Leaders that comes out to address issues, Leaders with vision and ideas, Leaders that want to work with the best hands as ministers and heads of important positions in the country, we never had a a Government full of NEPOTISTISM and BIGOTRY as this, just take a look at the key positions in the country and tell me in all honesty if that's how it should be, for how long now have you and i hear our president talk to us as a leader? life has never been this hellish to Nigerians as it is today, under APC'
(1)Nigeria became the world capital of poverty,

(2) Nigeria became the third most terrorised country in the world,

(3) our foreign debt rose to thirty one trillion dollars,

(4) Nigeria is now the global center for kidnapping and abduction,

(5) our currency is the fourth worst performing currency in the world,

(6) we have the highest number of out of school children,

(7) and today' I read that NIGERIA is set to have the highest number of unemployment rate,

my brother I will stop here, but I want you to know that all these happened right under the watch and leadership of APC Government,
A vehicle without a driver' where is it heading to?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Who Will You Pick To Lead Your Region If Regional Government Is Reintroduced? / Fayose Asked Obj To Submits Himself For Trial / Peter Obi And Datti Baba-Ahmed ChannelsTV Interview (Live)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.