Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,268 members, 7,853,325 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:26 PM

Nigeria To Become The Country With The Highest Jobless Rate - Bloomberg - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria To Become The Country With The Highest Jobless Rate - Bloomberg (31629 Views)

I Inherited A Country With Bombs Going Off In Cities – Buhari / Opposition Candidate Atiku Gains Momentum In Nigeria Election Race - Bloomberg / US Employment Jumps 201,000 In August, Jobless Rate Steady At 3.9% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria To Become The Country With The Highest Jobless Rate - Bloomberg by writeprof(m): 5:56pm On Mar 27, 2021
Rickbronz:
most of the jobless people are graduates, waiting for people to employ them.

Meanwhile get a quick and affordable loan with no collateral
requirements. check my signature for more details.

So, how do you want a jobless graduate to pay back your loans?

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Become The Country With The Highest Jobless Rate - Bloomberg by Froshloaded: 5:56pm On Mar 27, 2021
iLegendd:
Wow! That's commendable. The current administration is doing a good job.

grin grin
Re: Nigeria To Become The Country With The Highest Jobless Rate - Bloomberg by onuman: 5:57pm On Mar 27, 2021
SarkinYarki:
We warned y'all Buhari was only going to mess everything up and not achieve a single thing, I remember telling y'all the man was a humongous disaster of epic proportions !!!!!! But una say una prefer Nepa bill .... I remember saying if you give Buhari the swedish Economy he will tank it in 6 months max and y'all thought I was playing ..The greatest gift I have is being able to notice emerging problems before any one does ... If Buhari spends 3 more year the country will be unrecoverable and it will become another Somalia or Afghanistan micro partitioned and ruled by warlords and bandit actors while what's left of govt will only be found in state capitals and cities .. you were all thoroughly warned

Where is that roll call of people whose contributions gave us Buhari as president?

The most shophistiWretched group can’t talk now because its people are baying for Buhari cabal to appoint one of them to succeed PMB; as if that will bring the solution for Nigeria’s problems.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Become The Country With The Highest Jobless Rate - Bloomberg by femifemi1(m): 5:59pm On Mar 27, 2021
I can't believe it...Na lie!!! Na lie
When APC govt is busy creating 1 million new jobs every year.

By 2023, APC would have created 8 million new jobs.

No be god?

All APC and bad leaders supporters should go to the market with their APC cards and collect free food.

And if you mention the name Buhari, you will get 50% discount.

If our youths refuse to have common sense, nature will teach them by force by fire.

Hunger no sabi party cards...
Expenses don't know your tribe
Insecurity Doesn't care if had no money for ransom

And we will get sense las las for Naija.
Re: Nigeria To Become The Country With The Highest Jobless Rate - Bloomberg by SenecaTheYonger: 5:59pm On Mar 27, 2021
The governmetn will sooon say that there's work but Nigerian youths prefer scamming.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Become The Country With The Highest Jobless Rate - Bloomberg by misterjosh(m): 6:00pm On Mar 27, 2021
The country is in this state, yet they can squeeze out tens of billions naira to renovate one yeye house of assembly.
We are really docile in this country o.
This government is literally shoving a big stick up our collective behinds, and at the same telling use to each sh!t, and we are just there smiling.
We must take 2023 seriously, it's here already. We cannot afford another mediocre administration to follow this one at all oo.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Become The Country With The Highest Jobless Rate - Bloomberg by delas1234: 6:01pm On Mar 27, 2021
raker300:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/newsletters/2021-03-26/next-africa-nigeria-heads-for-a-record-nobody-wants?cmpid%3D=socialflow-twitter-africa&utm_content=africa&utm_campaign=socialflow-organic&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social
In the midst of all this, the government stopped Npower scheme by March 2020, which was allocated for in the 2020 budget.. and a minister stole the money
Re: Nigeria To Become The Country With The Highest Jobless Rate - Bloomberg by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 27, 2021
Doradorwa:
Well... There have always been low employment rate in Nigeria even when PMB was not the president.

I'm a student and I need a job anywhere around ado ekiti... Pls help me if you have or know any vacancy around...

I have a job but I won't help you because of your statement...

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Become The Country With The Highest Jobless Rate - Bloomberg by lordally(m): 6:03pm On Mar 27, 2021
tensazangetsu20:

Better japa, in two years time your 165 USD fit be 50 USD a week. Poverty is systematically created in naija.

Chinonso you no go keeh me!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria To Become The Country With The Highest Jobless Rate - Bloomberg by yazzman(m): 6:03pm On Mar 27, 2021
Nigeria is mission impossible...
Re: Nigeria To Become The Country With The Highest Jobless Rate - Bloomberg by onuman: 6:04pm On Mar 27, 2021
[we shall hit the road running fast to create half a million jobs for Nigerians once we get elected to office]. —- that’s Prof Osibanjo the VP during the 2014/15 presidential election campaign in Nigeria.

Where are the jobs promised?
Re: Nigeria To Become The Country With The Highest Jobless Rate - Bloomberg by peak115: 6:05pm On Mar 27, 2021
The current hardship.is affecting both igbos and non igbos. Are the igbos living in another place. Go to.market and hear complaints. This misrule affect everyone except the politicians and very few rich people

q1uote author=femijay8271 post=100260653]

Am not in support of this current party but did you know that it's not only Yorubas that voted to this current party? and mind you we have Alot of Igbos in this current government so you should drop that mindset of "to deal with igbos" and if you don't...Not my problem[/quote]
Re: Nigeria To Become The Country With The Highest Jobless Rate - Bloomberg by femijay8271(m): 6:12pm On Mar 27, 2021
peak115:
The current hardship.is affecting both igbos and non igbos. Are the igbos living in another place. Go to.market and hear complaints. This misrule affect everyone except the politicians and very few rich people

q1uote author=femijay8271 post=100260653]

Am not in support of this current party but did you know that it's not only Yorubas that voted to this current party? and mind you we have Alot of Igbos in this current government so you should drop that mindset of "to deal with igbos" and if you don't...Not my problem

you are right
Re: Nigeria To Become The Country With The Highest Jobless Rate - Bloomberg by favour32(m): 6:12pm On Mar 27, 2021
That vulture barbeque boy...where am?
Him darling dey do well for barbeque eyes.
Wey the boy?
Re: Nigeria To Become The Country With The Highest Jobless Rate - Bloomberg by peterjulius00(m): 6:13pm On Mar 27, 2021
For now, the jobless rate is possibly President Muhammadu Buhari’s biggest problem. Unemployment has more than quadrupled over five years and the World Bank was warning even before the coronavirus pandemic began that Nigeria could become home to a quarter of the world’s destitute within a decade.

Let the government of the day put in good people who knew more about the economy and face the reality of life once.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Become The Country With The Highest Jobless Rate - Bloomberg by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 27, 2021
raker300:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/newsletters/2021-03-26/next-africa-nigeria-heads-for-a-record-nobody-wants?cmpid%3D=socialflow-twitter-africa&utm_content=africa&utm_campaign=socialflow-organic&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social
Bloomberg should better face his failed presidential ambitions.

There is more jobless people in America than Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria To Become The Country With The Highest Jobless Rate - Bloomberg by owobokiri(m): 6:17pm On Mar 27, 2021
raker300:
Another feather on the great cap of incompetence

This here is what happens when you vote out of spite.

Remember when they said they’re voting buhari “to deal with igbos”?

Now the only people thriving are the igbos because they are largely self employed.

I'm happy somebody remembers this.
It was never a vote to improve things..
It was a vote to SPITE!
Igbo hate in this country is all consuming..
Talk about cutting your nose to spite your face...

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Become The Country With The Highest Jobless Rate - Bloomberg by Hotice085: 6:25pm On Mar 27, 2021
Buhari the most useless and jobless President

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Become The Country With The Highest Jobless Rate - Bloomberg by Stallion93(m): 6:29pm On Mar 27, 2021
Na today?
Re: Nigeria To Become The Country With The Highest Jobless Rate - Bloomberg by Muhylonaire007: 6:30pm On Mar 27, 2021
Wait for Lai Muhammad to object to this. grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria To Become The Country With The Highest Jobless Rate - Bloomberg by Jamesbally: 6:30pm On Mar 27, 2021
While Imo State is the State with the highest number of unemployed people in Nigeria. grin grin grin grin

Re: Nigeria To Become The Country With The Highest Jobless Rate - Bloomberg by alezzy13: 6:31pm On Mar 27, 2021
sad
Re: Nigeria To Become The Country With The Highest Jobless Rate - Bloomberg by ibechris(m): 6:31pm On Mar 27, 2021
afube:

Even with their renowned treachery and sophistry, I would have preferred a Tinubu presidency over the compound incompetency of the Buhari regime. it will take superhuman effort to clear the mess they have made of our economy. Fulanis have no business leading this country, they are too vindictive and corrupt.

Very corrupt!
Re: Nigeria To Become The Country With The Highest Jobless Rate - Bloomberg by Nukilia: 6:34pm On Mar 27, 2021
Ever8090:
I am not a northerner but truth be told, even those from the south, obj and Jonathan created grounds for the rot we are into today..

Obasanjo should not be in that list.
Re: Nigeria To Become The Country With The Highest Jobless Rate - Bloomberg by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 6:37pm On Mar 27, 2021
Gradually, We are getting there.

Great feet!
Re: Nigeria To Become The Country With The Highest Jobless Rate - Bloomberg by Jaqenhghar: 6:37pm On Mar 27, 2021
Highest unemployment rate
Hightest MMR
Poverty capital of the world

Yet some mumus will be telling you that their country is the best place to be in the universe

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria To Become The Country With The Highest Jobless Rate - Bloomberg by amuwo1980: 6:37pm On Mar 27, 2021
Nukilia:

Obasanjo should not be in that list.
More like Jonathan , the greatest Nigerian president
Re: Nigeria To Become The Country With The Highest Jobless Rate - Bloomberg by JoeEeL(m): 6:37pm On Mar 27, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Thanks to bubu

I thought you used to call him a real n*gga.

Confused fellow! undecided
Re: Nigeria To Become The Country With The Highest Jobless Rate - Bloomberg by Jaqenhghar: 6:38pm On Mar 27, 2021
Jamesbally:
While Imo State is the State with the highest number of unemployed people in Nigeria. grin grin grin grin
No wonder ESN was able to find lots of recruits there undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Become The Country With The Highest Jobless Rate - Bloomberg by WisdomfromGod: 6:41pm On Mar 27, 2021
raker300:

may God help us IJN Amen....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See The Moment President Buhari And His Entire Household Voted Tinubu (Pictures) / Governor Alia Flags Off Construction Of 16 Roads In Benue (Photos) / Protesting Lawyers Disrupt NBA Session Over Amaechi!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.