Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,267 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

happy birthday to me [photos] - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / happy birthday to me [photos] (8917 Views)

I Bet You Can't Last 2mins In Bed With Me (photos) / Ebonylips' Son: Girls In My School Are Chasing Me (photos) / This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: happy birthday to me [photos] by SeunDobo(m): 3:57pm On Apr 02, 2021
Becca350:
Good morning nairalanders today is a day I want to come out in the open to celebrate my day, It has never been easy leaving inside your closet for over 21 years of your life , I won't want to bore you guys with my wahala but nairaland has been a place that have really build my confidence in my day to day living, I don't celebrate birthdays or talk about it you know why ??
because instead of people to celebrate me they always sees me as a sex object with disheartening comments like, wow big ass laddy,, your are huge.. can we meet I will pay what u want.. even my lecturers in school do same in class they will be like where is that girl with a big ass.

this comments has really gotten me depressed, so because of this I have always mentain my lane and this is turning me to an introvert, no friends, no body to associate with, always reserve and it seems like my life was a waste. But the few time I have been on nairaland going through people's thread and comment I think I can do better and what people thinks about me don't really matter anymore, im better than their negative reviews and yes I'm the big ass girl I have accepted the name and my only problem now is to learn how to socialize with friends and colleagues...

so today is my day pls someone should show some love happy birthday day to me (the big ass girl)

many more years to come.... pls someone should show love oooo even if una send me money e no go bad if is call u can give me I will be happy or u can add me up on WhatsApp or Instagram @ bella_heart or WhatsApp 09024227961...

Sorry pls pardon my write-ups i'm new here I don't know how to compose a nice thread.

�️‍��️‍��️‍��️‍��
rainbow King

modify..... pls is enough maybe is high time I deactivate this account let peace reign, stop harrassing people that has nothing to do with me thanks, thanks to all my well wishers

scam
Re: happy birthday to me [photos] by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 04, 2021
Your number is not available on whatsapp and your Instagram profile does not exist
Re: happy birthday to me [photos] by Nobody: 3:29am On Apr 05, 2021
How you guys detect scammers, i don't know, but you guys are so good. This account is a pure scam. I don't know how these hungry boys feel chatting with their fellow man lipsrsealed.

1 Like

Re: happy birthday to me [photos] by SeunDobo(m): 7:57am On Apr 09, 2021
Becca350:
I don't know why I no believe this Op and the picture
Re: happy birthday to me [photos] by Horlar995(m): 11:53am On Apr 27, 2021
Sophieeeri:

Werey guy wey Dey disguise.
My dear nairalanders try using true caller to dial d number lets see d name that pops up
This guy is a scammer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 8 Actions That Shows U Ar A Mumu . Where Do U Belong ? / Don't Submit To Any Man Because Of Marriage / My Shocking Experience With Mermaid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.