Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,439 members, 7,853,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:32 AM

Opinion: Women Are The Reasons Men Treat Them Badly [My Experience] - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Opinion: Women Are The Reasons Men Treat Them Badly [My Experience] (4955 Views)

Why Do Women Love Those Guys That Treat Them Like Trash??? / Pls I Need Your Opinion Women Don Too Much For Me Oh, / Why Girls Dont Know Why I Treat Them Badly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion: Women Are The Reasons Men Treat Them Badly [My Experience] by Nobody: 11:16pm On Mar 28, 2021
Hmmmmmmn,... just here to learn some few things
Nevertheless I commend OP, and some few other people here

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Women Are The Reasons Men Treat Them Badly [My Experience] by Sammmyyyy(m): 3:17pm On Mar 29, 2021
Goalnaldo:
Why isn't this thread on front page yet? Very nice and sensible write up.

Thank you sir. As long as a sizable number of people pick a thing or two, I am fuffiled.
Re: Opinion: Women Are The Reasons Men Treat Them Badly [My Experience] by Sammmyyyy(m): 3:18pm On Mar 29, 2021
eazzzy1:

Well, when i ask a girl out, i say would you be my girlfriend, I state my desire and leave it to her to agree or not. I do not tell her after two years of dating we would then get married. It is a girls prerogative to leave a relationship when her timeline for marriage does not fit the guys timeline. My point is marriage isn't the ultimate.

Do you know there was a study by durex that showed Nigerian women were the most unfaithful in the world? I think a big part of that report stems from the fact that Nigerian women will secure the bag of marriage before thinking of happiness. They end up pursuing happiness while married. The likes of Oprah and her partner have being together since 1986, as partners. Will Primadonna see an issue with that? Let me just state clearly that I would rather date a woman who has been in one relationship for 5 years than be with someone who has been in 10 relationships in 5 years because she keeps quitting after few months because the men aren't ready as Primadonna suggested women should do.

bottom line is when a woman finds the right man she should stick with him, have kids if she wants to. An unmarried baby mama and a divorced baby mama are both baby mamas. Marriage can end the exact same way a relationship can end.

May your source of wisdom never run dry.
Re: Opinion: Women Are The Reasons Men Treat Them Badly [My Experience] by Sammmyyyy(m): 3:18pm On Mar 29, 2021
Norphiee:
Hmmmmmmn,... just here to learn some few things
Nevertheless I commend OP, and some few other people here

Thank you thanks for stopping by.
Re: Opinion: Women Are The Reasons Men Treat Them Badly [My Experience] by Harddiskng(m): 5:37pm On Mar 29, 2021
Sammmyyyy:

You have valid points up there and I agree with you. On another note, I feel we men have work to do too. Since "they do not have sense" like you have said, how about you and I start speaking sense into them rather than just sex and sex? How about that?

Brother you can drag a horse to the river you can’t force it to drink water. Donn’t engage an senseless babe its a waste of time. Proverbs 11:22 -A beautiful woman without good sense is like a gold ring in a pig's nose (in other word anything of value expended on her is a waste).

Instead I believe in avoiding the senseless babes at all cost, they don’t know value. No matter how you treat them right they would always act up wanting to be treated like an idiot or develop a false sense importance & arrogance cuz they are not used to such respectable treatments, they would act up till you cut them loose.

Actively search for a babe with sense. If a babe with sense crosses your path, thank your God and treat her right.

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: Women Are The Reasons Men Treat Them Badly [My Experience] by Sammmyyyy(m): 10:25pm On Mar 29, 2021
Harddiskng:

Brother you can drag a horse to the river you can’t force it to drink water. Donn’t engage an senseless babe its a waste of time. Proverbs 11:22 -A beautiful woman without good sense is like a gold ring in a pig's nose (in other word anything of value expended on her is a waste).

Instead I believe in avoiding the senseless babes at all cost, they don’t know value. No matter how you treat them right they would always act up wanting to be treated like an idiot or develop a false sense importance & arrogance cuz they are not used to such respectable treatments, they would act up till you cut them loose.

Actively search for a babe with sense. If a babe with sense crosses your path, thank your God and treat her right.

This is really deep!

May your source of wisdom never run dry, bro. I've picked a point from what you've just said. In all, let's just be vigilant and pray for the right one. Thanks for your worthy contribution.
Re: Opinion: Women Are The Reasons Men Treat Them Badly [My Experience] by emmanuelbrown26: 10:41pm On Mar 29, 2021
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
Lolssssss, my mannest man, u can never disappoint
Carry go baba, we the alpha men dey your back

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Women Are The Reasons Men Treat Them Badly [My Experience] by Sammmyyyy(m): 3:38pm On Mar 30, 2021
emmanuelbrown26:
Lolssssss, my mannest man, u can never disappoint Carry go baba, we the alpha men dey your back

Yinmuuuu
Re: Opinion: Women Are The Reasons Men Treat Them Badly [My Experience] by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 01, 2021
@eazzzy1 Thank you, I don't know you but I owe you one bottle of Ciroc Blue, any where you see me. Just ask!

- OP should leave women matters for women, growing up I used to hear that women don't know what they want, when I was finally grown I discovered it was a big fallacy. They know what they want but what the seek for isn't readily available, they can't just go to the market and point any man who fits the criteria and take him home as you've said.

- A lot of women always leave room for other guys/men to come in, they keep a sort of mutual friendship with guys that are interested. It's like a long line of queue and you are moved up the queue based on how serious you prove yourself, sometimes they take a beautiful picture and send to 5 of you & you'll be there blushing feeling special. Oh well, sometimes you could actually be! smiley

- Women are smarter than we think and they have the ability to tell if you have prospects, they stay and watch you to see if things change. If they see an IJGB who has more prospect and is ready, the jump ship without thinking of you and how you'd process it. They don't have time for your feelings at this point as _age_ isn't on their side as well. It's survival of the fittest.

- OP already admitted to doing everything with that chic except for penetration, the lady on the other hand doesn't even care about the BF. She isn't stupid, she knows what she wants & OP is simply what she wants while her BF is who is available until she finds someone better.

Finally i never try to invalidate women's experience with wicked guys that deliberately trick them in waiting for years since I can never have that experience, but the reality is most times If those women had better options, they would have jumped ship. I remember a GF of mine back then, that just ghosted and got married, no calls, no text, nothing. Saw her in the market after 2 months while buying food stuff, married with a ring and greeted me looking shocked.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opinion: Women Are The Reasons Men Treat Them Badly [My Experience] by Sammmyyyy(m): 8:34am On Apr 02, 2021
truthsayer009:
@eazzzy1 Thank you, I don't know you but I owe you one bottle of Ciroc Blue, any where you see me. Just ask!

- OP should leave women matters for women, growing up I used to hear that women don't know what they want, when I was finally grown I discovered it was a big fallacy. They know what they want but what the seek for isn't readily available, they can't just go to the market and point any man who fits the criteria and take him home as you've said.

- A lot of women always leave room for other guys/men to come in, they keep a sort of mutual friendship with guys that are interested. It's like a long line of queue and you are moved up the queue based on how serious you prove yourself, sometimes they take a beautiful picture and send to 5 of you & you'll be there blushing feeling special. Oh well, sometimes you could actually be! smiley

- Women are smarter than we think and they have the ability to tell if you have prospects, they stay and watch you to see if things change. If they see an IJGB who has more prospect and is ready, the jump ship without thinking of you and how you'd process it. They don't have time for your feelings at this point as _age_ isn't on their side as well. It's survival of the fittest.

- OP already admitted to doing everything with that chic except for penetration, the lady on the other hand doesn't even care about the BF. She isn't stupid, she knows what she wants & OP is simply what she wants while her BF is who is available until she finds someone better.

Finally i never try to invalidate women's experience with wicked guys that deliberately trick them in waiting for years since I can never have that experience, but the reality is most times If those women had better options, they would have jumped ship. I remember a GF of mine back then, that just ghosted and got married, no calls, no text, nothing. Saw her in the market after 2 months while buying food stuff, married with a ring and greeted me looking shocked.

Your submission is wonderful and thanks for it. I agree with your points too, but to leave women's matter for women alone? Nah. It takes two to tango, remember. Whatever affects them, directly or indirectly, affects us. Again, thank you for your submission.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What I Did After My Fiancée Told Me They Were Not My Kids (graphic Pics) / Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Guy Stares At You?? / What Matters Most To You In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.