Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,763 members, 7,851,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:24 AM

What Have You Done For A Lady That You Regret The Most? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Have You Done For A Lady That You Regret The Most? (7199 Views)

What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year? / Share Your Missed Sex Opportunities! Did You Regret It? / Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Have You Done For A Lady That You Regret The Most? by Newbielearner(m): 7:29pm On Mar 28, 2021
Jashub:
My time and money. These two things are the greatest regrets I have ever had when it comes to women

Time and money is what they always take bro.
Re: What Have You Done For A Lady That You Regret The Most? by Newbielearner(m): 7:30pm On Mar 28, 2021
blockgeek69:

I try as much as I can to keep my financial capability away from people I date. I never go out of my way to foolishly spoil a lady. never.

I always show up if my girl genuinely needs help, but whatever I give her will must be a Mediocre fraction of my total monetary worth. although it might look big to her because she doesn't know my Financial capacity.

Even before dishing out the help, I must make sure she is worth it, I can't continue to give shimgbai go a lady that has never in her life gifted me anything, no matter how small, except I'm doing charity, then let's know our reward is in heaven grin

I focus more on investing on my self and siblings, that way I minimises regret from failed relationships.

wink
Re: What Have You Done For A Lady That You Regret The Most? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 28, 2021
blockgeek69:

It's obvious the babe used "fine boy" to brainwash him and make him feel she likes him. Women are crafty
even that one no follow, na small boy dem go call fine boy to carry load, as i old reach! Someone go call me fine boy just to carry load? Nnba, no, the guy must be a small boy that time.

11 Likes

Re: What Have You Done For A Lady That You Regret The Most? by Morientez: 8:46pm On Mar 28, 2021
grin
dancok:
how old are you when this happen?

Baba Na last year oh.. Wetn make i go answer her be say the barney go well (you know all dz ajebo galz na.. Her skin dey like Wetn Dm do screeding... think say she go give me number
Re: What Have You Done For A Lady That You Regret The Most? by waywardpikin: 9:15pm On Mar 28, 2021
Morientez:
grin

Baba Na last year oh.. Wetn make i go answer her be say the barney go well (you know all dz ajebo galz na.. Her skin dey like Wetn Dm do screeding... think say she go give me number

Hahahahaha

This is hilarious grin grin grin

Just go and sin no more mbok.

But let this be a one time thing o, make Ogun no kill you. angry

5 Likes

Re: What Have You Done For A Lady That You Regret The Most? by bigwig071(m): 9:18pm On Mar 28, 2021
My own 2much oooh
Re: What Have You Done For A Lady That You Regret The Most? by Duplexxx: 9:20pm On Mar 28, 2021
grin
Re: What Have You Done For A Lady That You Regret The Most? by Waziri9004(m): 9:28pm On Mar 28, 2021
Writing her carry over course MTH 112.
and the only way she decide to pay me was her kepkus.
Re: What Have You Done For A Lady That You Regret The Most? by blockgeek69(m): 9:35pm On Mar 28, 2021
Waziri9004:
Writing her carry over course MTH 112.
and the only way she decide to pay me was her kepkus.

Atleast you no go empty hand grin
Re: What Have You Done For A Lady That You Regret The Most? by rex444(m): 10:44pm On Mar 28, 2021
Regret comes when U expect

1 Like

Re: What Have You Done For A Lady That You Regret The Most? by Jeremani: 11:37pm On Mar 28, 2021
[quote author=Morientez post=100291576] grin

Baba Na last year oh.. Wetn make i go answer her be say the barney go well (you know all dz ajebo galz na.. Her skin dey like Wetn Dm do screeding... think say she go give me number [/quote
lol this guy no wise
Re: What Have You Done For A Lady That You Regret The Most? by Hogan17: 11:41pm On Mar 28, 2021
In school, regret giving her my money, that would have helped shape my future a very long way
I just regret knowing her
But I'm strong, I move

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Have You Done For A Lady That You Regret The Most? by Tbvxl: 1:26am On Mar 29, 2021
Lol,where do I start from? I met this bitch sometime last year and we were cool until Jan 2021 then all of a sudden she started acting weird Feb . Oh well she was making out with another guy and funny enough the guy's birth month is the same as mine. So this dog told me she needed money to get her little niece a birthday and the mumu guy weh I be sent her the last 2k in my account ,stayed hungry for two days .unknowingly for me she used my money to get a wristwatch for this foolish guy she's been making out with.
Sometimes shit happens and I guess I learned my lesson the hard way grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Have You Done For A Lady That You Regret The Most? by PedroEastman: 5:01am On Mar 29, 2021
GerraMeh74:
This mother of one wants to turn me into a "Maga", e no get when she dey hold one kobo, everytime it's either subscription, transport, or money for this or that, been an OG I have a strong principle of not letting people down, especially when you are in need, but of recent I have decided to ghost her mehn, it's a worthless venture.

Avoid single moms for your own sanity

8 Likes

Re: What Have You Done For A Lady That You Regret The Most? by Deucalion007: 5:49am On Mar 29, 2021
helping the bitch carry her load to school when she resumed after the pandemic not knowing that she has one motherfucker bleeping her in school

2 Likes

Re: What Have You Done For A Lady That You Regret The Most? by blockgeek69(m): 6:27am On Mar 29, 2021
Tbvxl:
Lol,where do I start from? I met this bitch sometime last year and we were cool until Jan 2021 then all of a sudden she started acting weird Feb . Oh well she was making out with another guy and funny enough the guy's birth month is the same as mine. So this dog told me she needed money to get her little niece a birthday and the mumu guy weh I be sent her the last 2k in my account ,stayed hungry for two days .unknowingly for me she used my money to get a wristwatch for this foolish guy she's been making out with.
Sometimes shit happens and I guess I learned my lesson the hard way grin

This one strong o grin
Re: What Have You Done For A Lady That You Regret The Most? by Havesomesense(m): 7:34am On Mar 29, 2021
yetunsbay:
spent frugally yet just pant I no see.

this life no balance. Me wey just met my gf (2months). She needs a phone and I'm afraid unfortunately she is been looking towards purchasing for her but for me ooo ain't ready buying any phone yet except we sex first. Buying the device no be the issue but man don learn. Talking fr experience.

My question is how can I achieve this without making it a pre requisite for purchasing her the gadget ?

mumu, do you think her pvssy is worth your money for phone.

if you want to have sex, just attack when you two are alone, if she refuses then let her know you want sex, and it is non negotiable. and also let her know you are not comfortable with a no sex relationship.

2 Likes

Re: What Have You Done For A Lady That You Regret The Most? by Juliearth(f): 7:37am On Mar 29, 2021
blockgeek69:

I try as much as I can to keep my financial capability away from people I date. I never go out of my way to foolishly spoil a lady. never.

I always show up if my girl genuinely needs help, but whatever I give her will must be a Mediocre fraction of my total monetary worth. although it might look big to her because she doesn't know my Financial capacity.

Even before dishing out the help, I must make sure she is worth it, I can't continue to give shimgbai to a lady that has never in her life gifted me anything, no matter how small, except I'm doing charity, then let's know our reward is in heaven grin

I focus more on investing on my self and siblings, that way I minimises regret from failed relationships.

You are wise! This is how to treat a woman you have futuristic plans for. When you over spoil a woman, that overrides the essence of the relationship. I am a lady, so y'all trying to counter this opinion should rather adopt it and see how things turn around for good.

6 Likes

Re: What Have You Done For A Lady That You Regret The Most? by Coldie(m): 7:54am On Mar 29, 2021
I regret pitying her.

I had opportunity of banging her over and over again but I kept pitying her cause she was a virgin.

Later on this girl become heavy runs girl.

5 Likes

Re: What Have You Done For A Lady That You Regret The Most? by bigpicture001: 7:56am On Mar 29, 2021
Me I regret nothing...even regretting I didn't hv the means to do more.......

I met the best lady in Naija
Re: What Have You Done For A Lady That You Regret The Most? by Reex12(m): 9:08am On Mar 29, 2021
I regret giving her my lunch money waywayback in sec sch
Re: What Have You Done For A Lady That You Regret The Most? by Hope365(f): 9:10am On Mar 29, 2021
all nigeria men are scum
Re: What Have You Done For A Lady That You Regret The Most? by FreeSpirited: 9:30am On Mar 29, 2021
Re: What Have You Done For A Lady That You Regret The Most? by yetunsbay(m): 9:59am On Mar 29, 2021
Havesomesense:

mumu, do you think her pvssy is worth your money for phone.

if you want to have sex, just attack when you two are alone, if she refuses then let her know you want sex, and it is non negotiable. and also let her know you are not comfortable with a no sex relationship.
thanks for opinion but you have got a bad start

1 Like

Re: What Have You Done For A Lady That You Regret The Most? by londonbanks(m): 11:18am On Mar 29, 2021
blockgeek69:
Happy Sunday people.

Most people even before they become redpillers, they probably have simp'ed over a lady in a way they wouldn't do now.

Let's share our experiences on things you have done in the past that you wouldn't do now, or probably regretted doing it because of big nyash and boobs.

Spent over 50k on her and still didnt get to sleep with her

2 Likes

Re: What Have You Done For A Lady That You Regret The Most? by tosaino95(m): 4:37pm On Mar 29, 2021
Morientez:
grin

Helping a girl doesn't mean she will give you number, your mistake was not asking her what you will get in return if you help her.

2 Likes

Re: What Have You Done For A Lady That You Regret The Most? by Numerouno94(m): 5:40pm On Mar 29, 2021
LMS1:
I Regret Giving Anita My New Pencil In Primary School.
I Regret Clearing Esther Portion Of The Grass In Secondary.
I Regret Giving Kissing Mary Withouth Facemask.
I Regret Voting For Zahra's Daddy In Last General Election.
I Regret Letting Ajoka Give Me A BJ With Her Open Teeth.
I Regret Breaking Up With My Ex 5 Days Behind Schedule.
I Regret Using My Data To Download New Cardi B Song "WAP" For My Current Crush..

i nor well o, should i continue regretting for you? grin

My crazy niggarrr grin

1 Like

Re: What Have You Done For A Lady That You Regret The Most? by Cerebellum: 7:49pm On Mar 29, 2021
LMS1:
I Regret Giving Anita My New Pencil In Primary School.
I Regret Clearing Esther Portion Of The Grass In Secondary.
I Regret Giving Kissing Mary Withouth Facemask.
I Regret Voting For Zahra's Daddy In Last General Election.
I Regret Letting Ajoka Give Me A BJ With Her Open Teeth.
I Regret Breaking Up With My Ex 5 Days Behind Schedule.
I Regret Using My Data To Download New Cardi B Song "WAP" For My Current Crush..

i nor well o, should i continue regretting for you? grin

Wait, are you child of Doom?
Re: What Have You Done For A Lady That You Regret The Most? by Cerebellum: 7:51pm On Mar 29, 2021
yetunsbay:
spent frugally yet just pant I no see.

this life no balance. Me wey just met my gf (2months). She needs a phone and I'm afraid unfortunately she is been looking towards purchasing for her but for me ooo ain't ready buying any phone yet except we sex first. Buying the device no be the issue but man don learn. Talking fr experience.

My question is how can I achieve this without making it a pre requisite for purchasing her the gadget ?

You are Arindin

You're dating a Holosho and you are hear ranting the girl dey bill you to buy am one Eleribu phone

Aswear to slap you dey hungry me ajeh!

1 Like

Re: What Have You Done For A Lady That You Regret The Most? by Cerebellum: 7:54pm On Mar 29, 2021
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Asked a girl I was managing to give me pusssyyy she refused citing all that is in the world that will make her not to come over to my apartment...

The mumu me went and bought her a perfume of 1k, till today I can't seem to find the reason I did that, the bitch later wanted to upgrade me to a maga by asking me to send her 4k I refused.

The next day my mom called me that she's not feeling fine and I sent 25k without much inquiry, better to spend on a grateful mama.

I later ghosted the girl after I found out she was double-dating with a man who can comfortably senior her 6times.

I counted my lost and I found out that I have spent 2k on her without even a getting a hug from her now I am now focused on making my current account 7m to be 10m before the year runs out.

You know say u fit wire that girl

Ask me how?
Re: What Have You Done For A Lady That You Regret The Most? by GuyWise101(m): 8:04pm On Mar 29, 2021
Cerebellum:

You know say u fit wire that girl

Ask me how?
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Okay, how?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Feel Like Crying Because I'm In Love / I Hate To Disvirgin A Gal. Cnt Stand Her Pains And Blood. / Naija Couple's Wedding Picture Sends Internet Into Meltdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.