Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,843 members, 7,851,859 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:25 AM

What Have You Done For A Lady That You Regret The Most? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Have You Done For A Lady That You Regret The Most? (7206 Views)

What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year? / Share Your Missed Sex Opportunities! Did You Regret It? / Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Have You Done For A Lady That You Regret The Most? by Cerebellum: 8:07pm On Mar 29, 2021
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Okay, how?
Nna mehnnnnnngrin

7k for starter
Re: What Have You Done For A Lady That You Regret The Most? by Spaceclenzy1(m): 9:41pm On Mar 29, 2021
Hope365:
all nigeria men are scum

This Thing u jst said Nw, How Does it sound to u?
Re: What Have You Done For A Lady That You Regret The Most? by yetunsbay(m): 10:17pm On Mar 29, 2021
Cerebellum:

You are Arindin

You're dating a Holosho and you are hear ranting the girl dey bill you to buy am one Eleribu phone

Aswear to slap you dey hungry me ajeh!
I wish you posses your moniker as a body part. Since you no con get now, this made you show how foolish, slowpoke and sense lacking you're.

Next time if you've got nothing sensible and well to do to contribute,its best you keep your damn forsaken rotten mouth and hands to your sorrow filled life.
Re: What Have You Done For A Lady That You Regret The Most? by Cerebellum: 9:54am On Mar 30, 2021
yetunsbay:
I wish you posses your moniker as a body part. Since you no con get now, this made you show how foolish, slowpoke and sense lacking you're.

Next time if you've got nothing sensible and well to do to contribute,its best you keep your damn forsaken rotten mouth and hands to your sorrow filled life.

Sharrap I can't be pained coz u are just ranting

Odeh! ful!
Re: What Have You Done For A Lady That You Regret The Most? by yetunsbay(m): 11:22am On Mar 30, 2021
Cerebellum:

Sharrap I can't be pained coz u are just ranting

Odeh! ful!
Baba get a life rather than showcasing your foolishness on a faceless forum
Re: What Have You Done For A Lady That You Regret The Most? by Cerebellum: 11:32am On Mar 30, 2021
yetunsbay:
Baba get a life rather than showcasing your foolishness on a faceless forum

Oyar run off ye Simpgrin
Re: What Have You Done For A Lady That You Regret The Most? by yetunsbay(m): 5:28pm On Mar 30, 2021
Cerebellum:

Oyar run off ye Simpgrin

dey open teeth like a mad fellow so. Na ur simp ?
Re: What Have You Done For A Lady That You Regret The Most? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 17, 2022
yetunsbay:
spent frugally yet just pant I no see.

this life no balance. Me wey just met my gf (2months). She needs a phone and I'm afraid unfortunately she is been looking towards purchasing for her but for me ooo ain't ready buying any phone yet except we sex first. Buying the device no be the issue but man don learn. Talking fr experience.

My question is how can I achieve this without making it a pre requisite for purchasing her the gadget ?
see you better forget her because, at the end u will regret and and u will know it ain't worth it, for her to give you a condition in the first place means she doesn't love you, unless you get her the phone in exchange for sex and move on
Re: What Have You Done For A Lady That You Regret The Most? by EmiDon11: 7:20pm On Jun 17, 2022
I wont regret anything that i will do for jeon

1 Like

Re: What Have You Done For A Lady That You Regret The Most? by pansophist(m): 7:31pm On Jun 17, 2022
Assuming virtue. That's what I regretted and will never do again.

Because she is fine, has a sweet voice, told you all kind of stories that will shape your impression of her, then along the line after you're financially, emotionally and psychologically invested, you realise it was all a lie.

Right now, I don't trust anything a woman says, not trusting doesn't mean I see you as a liar, but I'll listen, accommodate, but will only accept or trust when I've verified. I don't believe empty words. You love me? Cool, I'll see if your actions match your words. You're a proverb 31 (virtous) woman? Cool, I'll watch your behaviours and see if you live up to what you preach.

Marriage for a man is expensive, same way pregnancy for a woman is also expensive. That's why women shy away from sleeping with any man, and as a man, you must also shy away from entering relationship with any woman. You must scrutinise her, and it's your duty to do that, not her.

So no online distant relationship, because you can't know her that way. You'll only know what she wanted you to know. You must know her friends, family, background, even ex, before wifing any lady. So yes, I regret the presumption of innocence, the assumption of virtue, and my lack of assessment before integrating a woman into my life. Made that mistake with a girl and will never repeat it again.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Have You Done For A Lady That You Regret The Most? by Immanuelsnr: 7:34pm On Jun 17, 2022
blockgeek69:
Happy Sunday people.

Most people even before they become redpillers, they probably have simp'ed over a lady in a way they wouldn't do now.

Let's share our experiences on things you have done in the past that you wouldn't do now, or probably regretted doing it because of big nyash and boobs.
Made her win miss fresh, pain to the ass now , cause that's what made me lose her ���
Re: What Have You Done For A Lady That You Regret The Most? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:47pm On Jun 17, 2022
pansophist:
Assuming virtue. That's what I regretted and will never do again.

Because she is fine, has a sweet voice, told you all kind of stories that will shape your impression of her, then along the line after you're financially, emotionally and psychologically invested, you realise it was all a lie.

Right now, I don't trust anything a woman says, not trusting doesn't mean I see you as a liar, but I'll listen, accommodate, but will only accept or trust when I've verified. I don't believe empty words. You love me? Cool, I'll see if your actions match your words. You're a proverb 31 (virtous) woman? Cool, I'll watch your behaviours and see if you live up to what you preach.

Marriage for a man is expensive, same way pregnancy for a woman is also expensive. That's why women shy away from sleeping with any man, and as a man, you must also shy away from entering relationship with any woman. You must scrutinise her, and it's your duty to do that, not her.

So no online distant relationship, because you can't know her that way. You'll only know what she wanted you to know. You must know her friends, family, background, even ex, before wifing any lady. So yes, I regret the presumption of innocence, the assumption of virtue, and my lack of assessment before integrating a woman into my life. Made that mistake with a girl and will never repeat it again.

Now I understand why. You have been so manhandled. But, one question though, is she allowed to scrutinize you and your entirety as well? Since you talk say relationship don turn exam wey person dey do scrutiny.

But, your points are valid all through, though.

1 Like

Re: What Have You Done For A Lady That You Regret The Most? by pansophist(m): 11:19pm On Jun 17, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Now I understand why. You have been so manhandled. But, one question though, is she allowed to scrutinize you and your entirety as well? Since you talk say relationship don turn exam wey person dey do scrutiny.

But, your points are valid all through, though.

Of course, it's mutual. It's even more on the woman to scrutinise a man since she is the one submitting to him, as an analogy, it is the follower that choose a leader not otherwise. Not necessarily manhandled, but more of betrayed. And it's one thing I don't forgive. I can forgive everything but not that one. So yea.

1 Like

Re: What Have You Done For A Lady That You Regret The Most? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:23pm On Jun 17, 2022
pansophist:

Of course, it's mutual. It's even more on the woman to scrutinise a man since she is the one submitting to him, as an analogy, it is the follower that choose a leader not otherwise. Not necessarily manhandled, but more of betrayed. And it's one thing I don't forgive. I can forgive everything but not that one. So yea.

How did she betray you? Do you mind telling me the story?
Re: What Have You Done For A Lady That You Regret The Most? by pansophist(m): 11:26pm On Jun 17, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

How did she betray you? Do you mind telling me the story?

No. Go sleep sweetheart cool
Re: What Have You Done For A Lady That You Regret The Most? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:28pm On Jun 17, 2022
pansophist:

No. Go sleep sweetheart cool

We go relate for the other side na. wink
Re: What Have You Done For A Lady That You Regret The Most? by pansophist(m): 11:29pm On Jun 17, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

We go relate for the other side na. wink

She bring condom and lubricant, with koboko and handcuff when you de come. You know na, normal normal grin
Re: What Have You Done For A Lady That You Regret The Most? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:49pm On Jun 17, 2022
pansophist:

She bring condom and lubricant, with koboko and handcuff when you de come. You know na, normal normal grin

Lol. Yeye boy. You no well.

Thought you were the easy type. Well, I was wrong.
Re: What Have You Done For A Lady That You Regret The Most? by fattprince(m): 1:02am On Jun 18, 2022
yetunsbay:
spent frugally yet just pant I no see.

this life no balance. Me wey just met my gf (2months). She needs a phone and I'm afraid unfortunately she is been looking towards purchasing for her but for me ooo ain't ready buying any phone yet except we sex first. Buying the device no be the issue but man don learn. Talking fr experience.

My question is how can I achieve this without making it a pre requisite for purchasing her the gadget ?
Make it a pre requsite. Don't care what she feels. Tell her you will only get her a phone after sex. Be direct and after sex get her the phone and if you want to continue sex after the first one and she bills you indirectly or even directly telk her you aren't interested in that kind of relationship anymore.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Normal To See Women Wearing Mini Skirts In Brazil(photos, Video) / Most Married Women are not faithful Again.. My Experience. / {from The Women}10 Things We Wished Our Lovers Would Stop Doing To Our Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.