Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Man Killed On The Spot For Voting Buhari In Enugu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Killed On The Spot For Voting Buhari In Enugu (3761 Views)

Man Rides Bicycle From Kaduna To Lagos To Thank Yorubas For Voting Buhari / Jega Announces Procedures For Voting, Release Of Results: Thisday / Photo Of Gallant Soilder Who Was Killed On Feb 14 During Boko Haram Attack. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Killed On The Spot For Voting Buhari In Enugu by Lagosboy: 7:58pm On Apr 16, 2011
Please just go to sahara live to view the reports.

This is absolute shameful
http://www.coveritlive.com/index2.php?option=com_altcaster&task=viewaltcast&altcast_code=c16c8e4d4f&ipod=y&rand=
Re: Man Killed On The Spot For Voting Buhari In Enugu by Abagworo(m): 8:03pm On Apr 16, 2011
Damn I was lucky to escape in PH.I don't know why voting Buhari was seen as a crime that deserved punishment.
Re: Man Killed On The Spot For Voting Buhari In Enugu by Kobojunkie: 8:04pm On Apr 16, 2011
Ethnic Bigotry?
Re: Man Killed On The Spot For Voting Buhari In Enugu by OAM4J: 8:11pm On Apr 16, 2011
Terrible! sad
Re: Man Killed On The Spot For Voting Buhari In Enugu by Jarus(m): 8:12pm On Apr 16, 2011
Yet some people will come here to tell us only the Buhari-supporting northerners are violent.
Re: Man Killed On The Spot For Voting Buhari In Enugu by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 16, 2011
Only iboland.

muthafokas
Re: Man Killed On The Spot For Voting Buhari In Enugu by AljUche: 8:19pm On Apr 16, 2011
why can't norths and yorubas do the same

they are 70% in the north and SW

why can't we do the same to them angry angry angry angry angry

the north will be hot tomorro

i am going back to borno to end this rubbish angry angry angry angry angry

mumu people
Re: Man Killed On The Spot For Voting Buhari In Enugu by jason123: 8:20pm On Apr 16, 2011
I tell you, the tribal sentiments in the SS and SE especially the SE is just sickening.  angry
Before long, some will open their dirty mouths and say "that is tribalistic, this is tribalistic". Nonsense.
Re: Man Killed On The Spot For Voting Buhari In Enugu by jumobi1(m): 8:21pm On Apr 16, 2011
It's sad but don't u guys need proof before speaking?
Re: Man Killed On The Spot For Voting Buhari In Enugu by EzeUche(m): 8:22pm On Apr 16, 2011
Where is the proof?

I wont believe this story until there is credible proof.

If there is no proof, then the OP is a liar. And I am not talking about using tweets
Re: Man Killed On The Spot For Voting Buhari In Enugu by Pataki: 8:23pm On Apr 16, 2011
And that foolish boy called Beaf will come on this forum spewing his tribalistic trash about the North.

I just hope the likes of ''egift'' are safe in the East.
Re: Man Killed On The Spot For Voting Buhari In Enugu by londoner: 8:24pm On Apr 16, 2011
@OP, can you provide a link to the story, because it is not to be found anywhere on the net or in the link posted.

It was just last month that 5,000 people from ENUGU gave their support to Buhari and CPC.
So how likely is it that this story is true?

http://leadershipeditors.com/ns/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=12660:5000-buhari-loyalists-defect-to-cpc-in-enugu&catid=16:headline-news&Itemid=143

@all, have you heard this reported where you are, is this on the news at all?
Re: Man Killed On The Spot For Voting Buhari In Enugu by presido1: 8:25pm On Apr 16, 2011
Nothing on the websit that show such. @OP please give us something to cling to.
If its  true its condenmable and somebody should go in for it.
This kinda stuff is not acceptable in this time and age.

If you don't give us proof we will conclude that BB supporters are War mongers and that won't go well with BB future political aspiration.
Re: Man Killed On The Spot For Voting Buhari In Enugu by AljUche: 8:28pm On Apr 16, 2011
presido1:

Nothing on the websit that show such. @OP please give us something to cling to.
If its  true its condenmable and somebody should go in for it.
This kinda stuff is not acceptable in this time and age.

can't u see the comments are live and thus they move to the back

check well
Re: Man Killed On The Spot For Voting Buhari In Enugu by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 16, 2011
EzeUche:

Where is the proof?

I wont believe this story until there is credible proof.

If there is no proof, then the OP is a liar. And I am not talking about using tweets

Wait until those al-majiris descend on your people and by the time they send their dead bodies to iboland in trucks,then you will be convinced that a war is coming to iboland .
Re: Man Killed On The Spot For Voting Buhari In Enugu by Lagosboy: 8:29pm On Apr 16, 2011
Please go to SR website, click on he sahara live and then follow the reports. You will see it there. I copied he web link and pasted it here.

Just check it out yourself
Re: Man Killed On The Spot For Voting Buhari In Enugu by jumobi1(m): 8:30pm On Apr 16, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Wait until those al-majiris descend on your people and by the time they send their dead bodies to iboland in trucks,then you will be convinced that a war is coming to iboland .

If you were writing a school paper, would you use tweets as a source? A pic although graphic would help. People lie

1 Like

Re: Man Killed On The Spot For Voting Buhari In Enugu by EzeUche(m): 8:31pm On Apr 16, 2011
~Bluetooth:

What the hell does that mean? All Southerners will suffer. Especially your people who bore the brunt in Jos. But why are you talking such nonsense?

The person who was probably killed if this story is to be believed was mostly likely a Buhari Igbo supporter.
Re: Man Killed On The Spot For Voting Buhari In Enugu by presido1: 8:32pm On Apr 16, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Wait until those[b] al-majiris descend on your people and by the time they send their dead bodies to iboland in trucks[/b],then you will be convinced that a war is coming to iboland .
We all know that makes you happy btw did the report say the person killed(if any) is from the north.
Re: Man Killed On The Spot For Voting Buhari In Enugu by EzeUche(m): 8:32pm On Apr 16, 2011
People are spreading falsehoods. Like usual. . . And twitter is notorious for such nonsense.

And we know Sahara Reporters is pure trash.
Re: Man Killed On The Spot For Voting Buhari In Enugu by bkbabe97y(m): 8:33pm On Apr 16, 2011
Ibos, Ive always said, are the most tribalistic, animalistic, most vicious beings on the planet. On judgment day, I'll try to remember to ask God why he created them with such a evil mindset!
Re: Man Killed On The Spot For Voting Buhari In Enugu by londoner: 8:35pm On Apr 16, 2011
@alj Uche, where is the proof that this actually happened?

It looks to me that a person just put a comment up, I didn't see the news report.
Re: Man Killed On The Spot For Voting Buhari In Enugu by EzeUche(m): 8:35pm On Apr 16, 2011
bk.babe97y:

Ibos, Ive always said, are the most tribalistic, animalistic, most vicious beings on the planet. On judgment day, I'll try t remember to ask God why he created them with such a evil mindset!

Who let this beast out of his cage? Someone call the Brooklyn zoo!

1 Like

Re: Man Killed On The Spot For Voting Buhari In Enugu by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 16, 2011
EzeUche:

What the hell does that mean? All Southerners will suffer. Especially your people who bore the brunt in Jos. But why are you talking such nonsense?

The person who was probably killed if this story is to be believed was mostly likely a Buhari Igbo supporter.

Ibo suffer most in any outbreak of crisis in the north and I'm sure the hausas are planning for a bloody retaliation by now.what is wrong in being a supporter of buhari ?
jumobi1:

If you were writing a school paper, would you use tweets as a source? A pic although graphic would help. People lie

So what will you do if this is true ? apologise or what ?
Re: Man Killed On The Spot For Voting Buhari In Enugu by EzeUche(m): 8:39pm On Apr 16, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Ibo suffer most in any outbreak of crisis in the north and I'm sure the hausas are planning for a bloody retaliation by now.what is wrong in being a supporter of buhari ?

Spreading rumors I see. Where is the damn proof? Or is it too hard for you to provide. And if Sahara Reporters is your source, anyone in the South, including your own kin will laugh at you.
Re: Man Killed On The Spot For Voting Buhari In Enugu by jason123: 8:39pm On Apr 16, 2011
http://twitter.com/%40ABDALLAHSK

1 Like

Re: Man Killed On The Spot For Voting Buhari In Enugu by jason123: 8:40pm On Apr 16, 2011
presido1:

We all know that makes you happy btw did the report say the person killed(if any) is from the north.
every southerner is in trouble not just igbos
Re: Man Killed On The Spot For Voting Buhari In Enugu by EzeUche(m): 8:41pm On Apr 16, 2011
People need to calm down.

Until we have more proof, then you all should not rush to judgement.
Re: Man Killed On The Spot For Voting Buhari In Enugu by chei: 8:42pm On Apr 16, 2011
How true is this story?
Re: Man Killed On The Spot For Voting Buhari In Enugu by londoner: 8:43pm On Apr 16, 2011
I doubt very much that this story has any truth to it at all.
Re: Man Killed On The Spot For Voting Buhari In Enugu by chei: 8:44pm On Apr 16, 2011
Stop starting irelevant threads.
Re: Man Killed On The Spot For Voting Buhari In Enugu by Tunsbobo(m): 8:46pm On Apr 16, 2011
this story is absolutely untrue!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is Lagos The Only Developed State In The South-west? / What Does TAN Have To Tell Nigerians About The Super Eagles? / You Bomb Your Oil, I Keep My Tomatoes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.